One Piece Pirate Nation
FORUM IS CLOSED VISIT US AT http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Quick Question Thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:18 pm by Shinobi Generations

» A come back
Quick Question Thread - Page 21 EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Quick Question Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Quick Question Thread - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Quick Question Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Quick Question Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Quick Question Thread - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Quick Question Thread - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Quick Question Thread - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinobi Generations

Our users have posted a total of 65925 messages in 8680 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 21 of 42]

281Quick Question Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:33 pm

Tamako

Tamako
So Combination attacks are not needed in skills?

What If I want to create a whistle that can help with Tamako communicating to Animals. Would that require any Spec Req. or Strength Tier Req?

If I add in that Tamako can communicate with animals with the whistle, by blowing on it and using different frequencies. Would that be an ability?

282Quick Question Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:54 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
No, that would just be something you could do if added in to the description of the skill set. As in the whistles are the command, thats how you would command them to use skils and such, it would not need to be an ability

283Quick Question Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:08 pm

Tamako

Tamako
Then for creating an equipment would it be an ability?

I saw that the first two items I make can't have abilities.

284Quick Question Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:23 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
abilities are things like enhancements and augmentations, basic functions of items and weapons arent abilities. like a swords basic function is to cut pierce and slash, where as it could have an abilitythat enhances its cutting power. a whistles function is to create sound so it would not be an ability

285Quick Question Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:32 am

yakaryu

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

yakaryu
Question 1: By how much does haki increase strength? As in at each tier what level of haki would they need to clash even the strength of another tier?

#2 Some people have diamond as material they destroy. Does this mean that all weapons just break when they hit it or would the tier of itme have more significance.

Damage chart tier 5 destroys. Item is t5 diamond armor or t6

Last edited by yakaryu on Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total

[20:59:25] Venus : super saiyen dragon slaying uchihas with bankais

286Quick Question Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:38 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
I'm not entirely sure what your asking for your first question?

As for your second, the material destructon list is for common areas and durability of certain things. Registered items/weapons etc regardless of material will follow the rules of destruction listed in the Equipment section

Equipment Breaking

Like in reality, here on Pirate Nation, Equipment can break. It's very simple when it comes to weapons and armor. If it receives a strike from a Skill two tiers higher, the weapon or armor breaks no questions asked. In the case of armor in this scenario, the attack is defended against, the amor breaks, and you are unharmed. However, with weapons the skill will bypass the weapon and the damage will be inflicted to you. This is also the case when using skills through pieces of equipment that is two tiers below the weapon. While it will still inflict damage or yield full results, the piece of equipment will be destroyed afterwards. These things can be repaired however. Given someone has the proper Support/Trade Job they can repair your equipment for free. It should be noted, Equipment bought in the True Black Market cannot be repaired and once broken shall remain so.

When it comes to armor, we follow an integrity system and a common sense system. Along with taking the Tier of the armor in consideration, one should think about the material the armor is made of. Leather would be able to tolerate a knife strike and defend the player, but obviously blunt damage can bypass leather armor to a degree as could a thrust based attack given the weapon is long enough. Thin cloth based textiles, etc, even if high in tier, won't necessarily defend you from a bladed weapon, it's not sensible. With metallic armor one can assume that the defensive efficiency would be far greeter than that of leather armor, but in turn you pay in mobility.

287Quick Question Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:05 am

yakaryu

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

yakaryu
For my 1st question I left out 'haki' I want to know what lvl of haki E D C... will equate to the strength of a higher character tier.

examplet1 Bob has A lvl haki (Buso) can he match the punch of a t5 tiffany who isn't using haki

#2 to reiterate. tier trumps damage list. So what the implications on DF users whose bodies turn into materials?

[20:59:25] Venus : super saiyen dragon slaying uchihas with bankais

288Quick Question Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:02 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
those fruits generally have aa list of themselves that show the durability.

check the haki thread i believe your question is answered there.

289Quick Question Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:34 am

Go D. Naraku

Pirates
Pirates

Go D. Naraku
Made a mistake and PMed Geno yesterday when I thought we were talking in staff chat. Could I get a valid answer on this since he was unsure if it was ok or.

When using twins swords and have then eat a df. Would both of them turn into twin zoans. Or would only one turn into it. Or both into one.

And if you use one of those double bladed swords can you say that their is a blaxe for each arm or something

https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/

290Quick Question Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:05 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Twin swords are still counted as individiual weapons, they are singular regardless of if used together, this means only one of them would have a df.

honestly not sure what your second question means

291Quick Question Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:36 am

Pooch

Pooch
For calculating the damage of a basic attack (not using a skill) I'm under the impression that for a ranged attack it's calculated by adding the tier of the gun to the tier of the ammo, dividing by two and then removing two from the total amount. Furthermore, I've been told if I was throwing ammo instead of firing it from a gun I would substitute out the tier of the gun for the tier of my own characters strength, thus the equation would look more like; (strength tier + ammo tier) / 2 - 2 = tier of the basic attack. Finally you would then take the tier of the basic attack and run it through your primary skillsets damage chart to determine how much damage it could potentially do.

Would I be correct in my understanding, or am I missing a key point here. This is mainly pieced together from questions asked across multiple staff members and the base knowledge from the on site information, so I kinda wanna confirm it as a whole before I start trying to actually use it.

292Quick Question Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:10 pm

Pooch

Pooch

@Pooch wrote:For calculating the damage of a basic attack (not using a skill) I'm under the impression that for a ranged attack it's calculated by adding the tier of the gun to the tier of the ammo, dividing by two and then removing two from the total amount. Furthermore, I've been told if I was throwing ammo instead of firing it from a gun I would substitute out the tier of the gun for the tier of my own characters strength, thus the equation would look more like; (strength tier + ammo tier) / 2 - 2 = tier of the basic attack. Finally you would then take the tier of the basic attack and run it through your primary skillsets damage chart to determine how much damage it could potentially do.

Would I be correct in my understanding, or am I missing a key point here. This is mainly pieced together from questions asked across multiple staff members and the base knowledge from the on site information, so I kinda wanna confirm it as a whole before I start trying to actually use it.

293Quick Question Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:24 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
@Pooch wrote:

@Pooch wrote:For calculating the damage of a basic attack (not using a skill) I'm under the impression that for a ranged attack it's calculated by adding the tier of the gun to the tier of the ammo, dividing by two and then removing two from the total amount. you'd just do gun + ammo divided by 2 Furthermore, I've been told if I was throwing ammo instead of firing it from a gun I would substitute out the tier of the gun for the tier of my own characters strength, thus the equation would look more like; (strength tier + ammo tier) / 2 - 2 = tier of the basic attack. yes, but no -2 at the end. The -2 is for basic attacks that are Physical, swords and kicks, i'll clarify this. Finally you would then take the tier of the basic attack and run it through your primary skillsets Class'. I'm specifying class because even though I may have Hand to hand power as my primary class, i may have marksman neutral for my primary skillset damage chart to determine how much damage it could potentially do.

Hope this helped, i'll go make that clarification with the -2 thing

294Quick Question Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Quick Question Thread on Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:09 pm

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
Okay, what exactly is Cursed Equipment. Like, whats the difference between Cursed stuff and regular stuff? I havent been able to get this cleared up. Unless i've missed a topic somewhere that explains it.

Quick Question Thread - Page 21 Untitled-8_zpszzpbfphy

Quick Question Thread - Page 21 Forlaugh_by_shiftyboy13

Quick Question Thread - Page 21 9iqlx3

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum