One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Tea & Cogs (open) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Tea & Cogs (open) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Tea & Cogs (open) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Tea & Cogs (open) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Tea & Cogs (open) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Tea & Cogs (open) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Tea & Cogs (open) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Tea & Cogs (open) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Tea & Cogs (open) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tea & Cogs (open) Empty Tea & Cogs (open) Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:16 pm

forty

Free Agents
Free Agents

forty
THe day was slowly waking up as there was some commotion in a factory as one of the pipes had busted inbetween some of the machines. on the ground laid the elegant dress of a women with a few other fancy articals of clothing. out pops a hand with the pipe in hand ina elegant manner. "Need the replacement for this." she thin framed cyborg know as devi who had come here from a island with no real name often changin its name on a whim because of the land owners. devi her self was a bit of a tinker kind of girl so she found it quite easy to find work around town. Mostly becuase she was very thin and got into places most of the burly men couldnt get into. Once handed the pipe to replace the one she pulled out her time inthe warm pipes of the machine was done. out she slipped from in between the pipes her hand touching some hot one melted the silicon skin fron her hand. she was in a one piece swimsuit that huged every single inch of frame on he body that it covered. "there we go.. now that's done... my work here is done." she only noticed her hand after she started to get dressed again. "oh dear i melted my hand." she pretends to wave here hand in a girly fashion. she was handed some bellie only enough to get her by for the day with some tea and food. "oh thank you kindly i make sure to stop by to check over the repairs. Sorry i couldn't get any other stuff you need but you really do need to find the repair parts for that machines pistons or it might seize up. and don't forget to lubricate it heavily until i can get it fixed." she said as she left the factory she just worked at and went for the nearest cafe she could find. of corse she would be the most dainty looking thing in the place. her white hair in a pony tail and her elegant dress trailing behind her as she lifted it so it didn't drag to much in the dirt. There was not much going on for her in this town other then the constant demand for repairs on machines.

2Tea & Cogs (open) Empty Re: Tea & Cogs (open) Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:27 am

Caxton T

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Caxton T
Cedric had been traveling from island to island around the North Blue mostly checking out each island keeping in mind anything that might interest or require the attention of the revolutionaries. His travels this time would lead him to the island of Spider Miles. From the information he received on the island, he knew at the least that it was a kind of more industrial island than many of the others in the blue. The lack of World Government on the island would be a nice break, but he'd still use his cloak so as not to spook the denizens of the island.

From underwater Cedric reached the point where he could see the floor of the sea start to slope up into an island. After swimming closer towards the ascending land, Cedric started to feel a little sluggish. He surfaced from beneath the waves breathing taking a deep breath. He figured the water must be carrying some runoff from the factories of the island. At the very least it meant the island was closer to the island, but from here on out he'd have the stay near the surface so the water wouldn't make him feel as bad as if he stayed under.

Cedric surfaced on the shore stepping onto the small beach with his sandaled foot, water dripping away from his cloak. On land he stood to his full six-foot seven height, beneath his cloak he wore a tan sleeveless top with dark brown hems tied off at the waist by a black sash and dark grey pants going down to about his shins. Adorning his head that day was a green bandana. Cedric coughed a few times. " Must have taken in more of that water than I though." He said to himself. "I think some tea might help." He said before turning and heading towards the direction of the nearest city. As kind of expected, Cedric drew a lot of stares as he made his way along the streets seeking out a cafe. Despite the many stares, the lack of marines in the area was a nice change of pace. After a while of searching and a couple of attempts to ask for directions, Cedric finally found a cafe.

3Tea & Cogs (open) Empty Re: Tea & Cogs (open) Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:22 pm

forty

Free Agents
Free Agents

forty
Tip toeing in her shoes she passed a rather tall cloaked man as she makes her way to the cafe. "exsume sorry." the stranger might find her attire much more different then those around town much more refined. She quickly got her self into the cafe and took a seat in a empty table. she sat there and waited to be served. Well it was obvious the patrons around her where staring at her for a moment and one raised his thumb to her. "good job on that boiler job north of the town. i don't hear the rattling of the pipes any more." she smiled very pleasently "oh it was no problem at all. let me know if theres more i can do." she was praised here and there for minor repairs from some of the patrons. She was still sitting there quietly waiting to be served after have been praised a little. she looked a little bored sitting there alone in her table. she was twiddling her fingers a little there was some smudges of soot or grease on her faint white cheeks as she looked at a menu there was quite the bit of tea selection here and flavors from all around as this place was quite the export town. "mmm i hope i have enough for this flavor today..." she said scrolling her finger down the text her bridal gauntlets over her arms hid any melted parts of her body from being near the hot metal pipes. her seat was nearest the door.

4Tea & Cogs (open) Empty Re: Tea & Cogs (open) Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:41 pm

Caxton T

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Caxton T
Just as Cedric got close to the entrance of the cafe, a young woman in an unusual getup slipped in through the doorway in front of him apologizing as she swoosed past. Cedric acknowledged the apology before he himself also entered the building, literally ducking into the cafe. The chatter throughout the establishment fell to a hush as the patrons took note of Cedric's appearance before slowly rising again to a quieter level. Looking about the cafe and spotting the woman in the dress again. She wasn't hard to spot due to the contrast in style of her clothes compared the the rest of the patrons. From the way most of the other people spoke to her, she seemed pretty popular and well known about the area. Cedric noticed an empty table next to the one that the woman was at. He lumbered over to the empty table catching a few glances from some of the other people in the cafe. Cedric picked up a menu from the table in front of him. He coughed into his hand as he looked the menu over before waiving over a waiter. A young man reluctantly came over. Cedric coughed once more into his hand and cleared his throat before showing the waiter the menu and pointing at an item. " I'll have a small kettle the black tea." He said.  "H-Hai!" the waiter replied before quickly walking away. Cedric looked back over to the woman in the dress, who looked almost as out of place as he did.
"What's the occasion?" He asked.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum