One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Sticks and stones may not break my bones, but they will yours. [Naga] (Common Encounter) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Sticks and stones may not break my bones, but they will yours. [Naga] (Common Encounter) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Sticks and stones may not break my bones, but they will yours. [Naga] (Common Encounter) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Sticks and stones may not break my bones, but they will yours. [Naga] (Common Encounter) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Sticks and stones may not break my bones, but they will yours. [Naga] (Common Encounter) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Sticks and stones may not break my bones, but they will yours. [Naga] (Common Encounter) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Sticks and stones may not break my bones, but they will yours. [Naga] (Common Encounter) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Sticks and stones may not break my bones, but they will yours. [Naga] (Common Encounter) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Sticks and stones may not break my bones, but they will yours. [Naga] (Common Encounter) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Concetta S.

Pirates
Pirates

Concetta S.
Concetta started to walk towards the forest as it was time for her night walk. She wasn't sure on what was all going to happen on this time and day as it was when things came out that most would say were dangerous. She didn't care much though as she would just have fun with danger. She was that type as she danced around in darkness and sung to the moon making music of her own. She would walk slowly in as thick and clearish fog would appear. Her eyes wandered in curiousity as they glistened of blue. Her lips curled into some sort of smile as she would lean forward and looked left and right. ''Anything or anyone here?'' she wondered as she then looked forward in some clear area that had some flowers and dead-like trees. Her eyes brows arched as she was sure there weren't anything like this here before. ''Weird...'' she thought as she walked up to the circle area and turned a little. She was wearing a purple dress with linings of gold as well as some beautoful colored neck-dress with jewels of red, green, blue and gold. Her blonde hair would shine with the moons beams as she twirled around for a second to see each radius of the area. Her eyes opened a little more as she saw what was standing there, skeletons. ''What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in the ground?'' she asked curiously and loud enough for things and the creatures to hear. She didn't have much for weapons but she was sure to find something laying around here as she stepped back a little finding some sort of weapon.

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
A little night walk... A pleasant way to enjoy the night air and the overall silence as most animals (particualrly humans) all went away to sleep. For a girl who felt more at ease while both surrounded by nature and away from other humans, nighttime walks such as these provided her with both fun and relaxation. The darkness made it harder to see but Linnea still had keen eyesight and this wasn't even the first time she walked around at night. The moonlight was more than enough to let her see where she was going anyway, the vegetation wasn't even that thick.

The cicadas sung as the leaves and grass rustled faintly with the breeze and her own footsteps... Those sounds were like a soft melody to her ears, one of the reasons why she felt more at home with nature than civilization. Her crystalline blew eyes scanned her surroundings for what little light she could gleam. But then her eyes narrowed as she had an uneasy feeling flow through her body, sending a chill down her spine... She didn't like this air. Shaking off her unease, she headed off towards where she felt that tingling, drawing her bow and soon happened upon a beautiful blonde face to face with a shambling skeleton. Without thinking, Linnea drew an arrow and hit the spooky creature with an arrow to the spaulder, the impact sending out bones flying everywhere as the skeleton fell apart:

"Are you alright?", she asked the woman with a calm, yet clearly urging, concerned tone, pulling off her hood and letting her platinum hair glimmer with the moonlight, looking into her eyes as if to assess her condition...

She still heard bones rattling around, there had to be another skeleton nearby... Grabbing another arrow, she got ready for the next attack

OOC: One arrow used

Concetta S.

Pirates
Pirates

Concetta S.
Concetta continued to look at the two skeletons with shields and their own sword as it was interesting that they would be up and not in the ground. Her eyes shimmered and sparkled like two moons shining full. Her tails swayed in a flailing motion as her fox ears twitched a little as she felt the breeze tickle her ear furr and her hair. The strands of her beautiful golden locks became into her grasp as she patted it down onto her right shoulder. ''Mmm, what to do with these two.'' she wondered to herself although out loud. She made a small frown as she didnt back into anything that was useful for this case. Was she screwed? Good thing these skeletons were literally brainless and only motions in slow thought.

As she was about to turn a little she felt a small breeze as if someone or something else was coming towards her. What was this? A dead party? She wasn't so sure as Concetta then noticed it was actually a woman with some kind and type of hoodie. Her eyes watched her as she pulled out a bow and then went at it towards a skeleton, watching it break and shamble. She didn't have anything once more to take out the last one and so she would have to look up towards this stranger for some help sadly. ''I'm alright...'' she spoke softly and soothingly as she looked at this womans white silver hair and the eyes of ice like her own. Who was this woman?

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea

The woman was unusual... Not only did she have fox ears, she was also incredibly beautiful, and being attacked by skeletons like these made her look like... What was the word the men used the other day? Exactly, a damsel in distress! It was a difficult concept for Linnea to understand given how she had been raised with no men around, and when she finally met them, she found they had plenty of stories about saving a beautiful, defenseless woman: For a Kuja, women were both the defenseless victims and the brave warriors who saved them. It made her aware of just how big cultural differences could be, and how interesting...

"That's good to hear.", she smiled kindly at her one last before taking aim at the last shambling skeleton and quickly letting loose an arrow, killing it instantly and leaving a pile of bones on the ground.

They were too slow to pose any real challenge to a skilled archer like Lin who could take them out before they even came close. With the two skeletons reduced to unmoving bones, she was free to put away her bow and approach the (literally) foxy lady. Her blue eyes displayed obvious curiosity towards her unusual features, but she was still kind enough to not treat her any differently because of it.

"Seems like there's no more skeletons around. First time I saw such skeletons walking around like that...", she admitted, still surprised by the whole encounter.

OOC: Another arrow used.

Concetta S.

Pirates
Pirates

Concetta S.
Concetta looked at the woman in which she didn't know at all. Her hair and her eyes though looked somewhat familiar. She hated the fact that she was being useful although poor Concetta didn't have anything around her to do anything back towards the skeletons. She looked at the skeletons as the last one finally got down by the woman's bow and arrow. She sighed, closed her eyes half way and wondered on what to say and do now besides turn and leave. Even though she was thinking that, she was kind of feeling off as she should say something to this woman.

Concetta wondered about what she thought about her. She hated the thought of someone looking at her like she was some damsel in distress. Her eyes cornered away and turned rather red-brown as she bit the lower left side of her lip. ''Yea...I had nothing on me which sucked.'' she spoke rather calmly and coldly as she then turned her gaze towards the woman. ''Thank though for the help.'' she spoke once more and wondered again. ''What's your name?'' she asked curiously and once again in a soft soothing tone. She would then grab her dress hoodie and cover her head so ears couldnt be seen and neither could her tails. ''Also...you saw nothing.'' she spoke softly and rather chilling as she didn't want people to see her animalistic features. She would turn and start to walk away and into the darkness of the tress thinking that maybe she will learn her name some other time.

-exit-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum