One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
 A better meeting place [Concetta] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
 A better meeting place [Concetta] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
 A better meeting place [Concetta] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
 A better meeting place [Concetta] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
 A better meeting place [Concetta] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
 A better meeting place [Concetta] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
 A better meeting place [Concetta] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
 A better meeting place [Concetta] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
 A better meeting place [Concetta] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31 A better meeting place [Concetta] - Page 3 Empty Re: A better meeting place [Concetta] Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:34 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
Oddly enough, what should have been a remarkably simple question from the curious Kuja archer turned out to be a really confusing one for the odd young girl. Her quizzical, pondering expression was already obvious enough but then Linnea noticed her ears twitched slighly when she was connfused, which she found incredibly cute, as much as her happily swaying tails: Linnea looked confused by her answer, but the girl quickly explained:

"I'm sorry to hear...", spoke a sad, empathetic Linnea, wondering if she might be able to help her, "What do you know of that Island? I read a lot about different places in the library... Maybe I'll even visit it someday."

Her dream was to be a great explorer, to whom no plot of land would ever be barred or unavaliable. She wanted to see everything this world had to offer, to sate her endless curiosity. But now, she was face to face with a girl who she felt could become her only real friend. She couldn't help gawking at her twitchy fluffy ears every now and then and eventually words left her lips before she could stop them:

"Your ears look really cute...", Linnea spoke a rather bashful compliment, it was hard for her to speak her feelings out like this but feeling that the kit looking girl was like her far more than their bodies would imply made her feel closer to her. Most other Kuja girls made her life miserable for being weak. Even if some of them stopped somewhat after Linnea pinned one of them to a wall with an arrow; the older, stronger ones weren't afraid of her newfound talent. To them, she was still weak. But Concetta was obviously not a Kuja; would she look at her and see more than a weak girl? Instead of fading, her blush grew redder as she cocked her head down and looked at the kit girl, "Would you be my friend?"

Of course, this whole thing was a lot more straightforward for a young child than it would be in many years to adult Lin: Though she grew less shy than she was at this time, she lost the childish ability to make these kind of leaps of faith.

32 A better meeting place [Concetta] - Page 3 Empty Re: A better meeting place [Concetta] Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:36 pm

Concetta S.

Pirates
Pirates

Concetta S.
Her cute adorable innocent eyes of reddish brown would look into the girls eyes as she listened to her speak about maybe visiting her place someday. She was confused as she didn't really describe it much as to where it was at and what it was even called. She made a sweet smile still as her white innocent pure hair waved a little to the left in which some strands of bangs were in her face. She ignored those though as she tilted her head a little to the right and giggled at this girls words about her ears. ''I don't think so. Sometimes I feel it as an annoyance.'' she spoke sweetly still as she then turned away and put her hands behind her back and tilted forward a little after turning back to look at Linnea. ''Sure.~'' she simply speaks with a sweet smile once more giggling.

33 A better meeting place [Concetta] - Page 3 Empty Re: A better meeting place [Concetta] Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:39 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
Linneas face visibly lit up at the other girls reply, vividly contrasting with her previous nervous, hopeful and expectant gaze . Just like that, Lin had finally made her first friend ever and she couldn't be happier. Without warning, she gave concetta a tight, tender hug and spoke softly:

"Thank you! I promise you won't regret it!", she would let the girl's fuzzy warmth mingle with hers before finally moving away and sweetly holding her hand. Maybe now she would finally have someone with whom to share all those beautiful things she discovered?

Gently walking and leading the girl along, looking back at her ant throwing a playful wink, followed by a giggle and a bashful blush:

"Would you like to look around the island? I know lots of beautiful places you probably haven't seen!"

34 A better meeting place [Concetta] - Page 3 Empty Re: A better meeting place [Concetta] Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:19 pm

Concetta S.

Pirates
Pirates

Concetta S.
She looked behind her as she would have a smile upon her bright child-like face. ''Sure, shall we go and begin our adventure?'' she spoke happily with a cheerful smile. If there was one thing about Concetta was that she would always smile so happily and cheerful, shining so bright upon the sun. Her white hair would flow a little to the right like clouds as her shining dark eyes of topaz would look at her new friend, waiting. After the new girl would come and follow they would then start their friendship.

-exit-

35 A better meeting place [Concetta] - Page 3 Empty Re: A better meeting place [Concetta] Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:52 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
Concetta looked pretty happy with this idea, which in turn made Linnea feel happier to have suggested it. They had only just met so she would be feeling around blindly for a good while before finding out what the other girl enjoyed doing and she was fortunate enough to find some common ground so quickly:

"Let's go then~!", spoke Linnea happily, holding onto her new friend's hand and leading her along her most freshly discovered path.

There was so much to see in Amazon Lily, she hadn't even seen half of it. Hopefully she'd be able to discover new things alongside Concetta. Most importantly, she now looked at her with the kind of longing she never had looked at anyone before. Concetta was her first friend...

Meanwhile, though still unaware of her identity, Linnea had fallen asleep in the fox girl's arms, resting her head on the girl's shoulder. Something about her must have felt eerily familiar for the sleeping girl to instinctively hold her like that... Once she finally found her, no way she

-exit-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum