One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Getting Out of Dodge [social] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Getting Out of Dodge [social] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Getting Out of Dodge [social] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Getting Out of Dodge [social] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Getting Out of Dodge [social] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Getting Out of Dodge [social] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Getting Out of Dodge [social] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Getting Out of Dodge [social] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Getting Out of Dodge [social] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Getting Out of Dodge [social] - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Out of Dodge [social] Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:32 pm

Flashdance

Pirates
Pirates

Flashdance
Being able to rest in the boat was doing wonders for Nicholas' back, but nothing would beat resting in a nice, comfy bed. His attention was drawn to the Southbird appearing and perching on Linnea's shoulder. "Nice to meet you," Nicholas replied, giving the bird a small wave. A Southbird huh? That would explain how they were getting around. But a Southbird could only get one so far. It seemed like his navigational skills would be of use here.

When they arrived at the ship, he waited for Linnea to climb up and throw down some rope, enabling him to tie the chest to it. Once done, he climbed up the anchor to join her (trying to ignore the ache in his back) and assisted her in pulling the chest up to them. "Karate Island huh?" Nicholas spoke as they pulled the chest up, "That works out fine for me. I'm not really looking for anywhere in particular to go, so that's as good a place as any." To be honest, he really just needed to find a way out of Centauruea. He could work out the rest later. With one last heavy, they managed to get the heavy chest onto the boat.

With that done, he leaned back against the side of the ship, trying to stretch out his back. "So tell me," he spoke up, "Are there any others on this ship, or is it just the three of us here?" He didn't want to accidentally stumble across anyone and cause trouble for himself, especially if they weren't told about him first.

17Getting Out of Dodge [social] - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Out of Dodge [social] Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:22 am

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
Having her services requested like that seemed to make Mea-chan really happy which in turn made Linnea happy. She had grown used to looked at the cute little redheaded Kuja as the little sister she never had, driving her to want to protect the girl and nurture her skills, certain she would one day become the kind of doctor who would save their lives in a pinch...

Meanwhile, Nicky seemed to be getting along with Sengoku who by all accounts would likely end up as the crew's favorite pet. Since he presented himself as a Navigator, his skills would likely surpass Sengoku's own even if he might find a way to benefit from his presence. He looked pleased with the decision of heading onto Karate Island:

"Just the three of us for now.", Informed Linnea as she got busy unfurling and readying the square sails, "Though i'd hope to get a full crew ready before venturing into the grand line."

With this she took her place at the helm, steering the ship towards Reverse Mountain. Karate Island was between here and there after all...

18Getting Out of Dodge [social] - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Out of Dodge [social] Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:02 am

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
though she seemingly failed her part to be a doctor by relieving Nicholas's pain, the man didn't bother to yell or get mad at her, instead just forgetting it and moving on from his pain, which Mea admired deeply. though she wanted to stay with Naga and Nicholas, Mea needed to do some studying on medicine and herbs on other islands in the south blue, going under the deck and heading to the doctor's office and taking out a book called medical herbs around the south blue and started to read it, taking out a note book and jotting down notes as to what herbs on the next island. "what is gonna happen when we drop of Nicholas? if something bad happens, i need to be ready. i may need to jump scare whoever tries to get on the ship if it seems appropriate." Mea thought while noting a odd herb she spotted, a white spotted waterleaf herb, and seeing if it may work as pain killers.

19Getting Out of Dodge [social] - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Out of Dodge [social] Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:49 am

Flashdance

Pirates
Pirates

Flashdance
"A full crew huh?" Nicholas leaned against the railing, watching at Linnea moved to the helm to steer her ship, while Mea went off to study medicine, leaving the young man alone. He hadn't really thought about how he would get around the place, and traveling with a crew seemed like a good idea. Besides, he was enjoying his time with Linnea and Mea. The two kuja women were both easy on the eyes, and pleasant to be around. But he wasn't simply going to ask if he could join their crew. That would be rude. No, it would be better if they decided to ask him, instead of the other way around. That way it was fully their decision.

Well, as they sailed, he may as well make himself comfortable. "I'm just going to go take a rest," he called out to Linnea as he headed for the door, "If you need me, just let me know." Stepping inside, it wasn't long before he found a rather bare cabin which he assumed was some sort of guest room (or really a room they hadn't done anything with yet). Climbing on a small cot along the wall, Nicholas sighed as he stretched out his back. It wasn't long before the young man was fast asleep.

20Getting Out of Dodge [social] - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Out of Dodge [social] Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:11 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
With her Southbird perched upon her shoulder, Linnea simply waved as both Mea and then Nicholas went off to their own quarters (if one might call them such given how they weren't yet an official crew). Mea would likely hole herself up studying in Doctor's quarters, that girl spent half her time adventuring and the other half studying. It was good for them to have such a devoted doctor, but Linnea wouldn't mind having the girl keep her company more often... She was pretty fun to be around after all...

A few hours later, she would wake up Nicholas and call Mea by banging onto the door, with Sengoku aiding the efforts by calling as loud as he could. They were getting close to Karate Island, and once they arrived they would have new adventures waiting for them. She thought back to Concetta and their dream to never be apart again, and figured between these two she could start building the kind of crew her childhood best friend would enjoy sailing alongside:

"Nicholas, Mea-chan... I have something important to ask you both...", she turned to them both and smiled, before giving her suggestion with a casual tone, hinting that its seriousness would depend on how much interest either of them displayed, "Would you like to travel across the Grand Line with me? We'd ve our very own Pirate Crew!"

21Getting Out of Dodge [social] - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Out of Dodge [social] Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:30 pm

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
though she only studied for 30 minutes, Mea felt happy that she studied enough for the day and had structured a study chart for the next few days on the wall near the bookshelf to keep her knowledge growing so her dream would come true. Mea would then set up a hammock and grab a blanket before heading to bed, dreaming of one day becoming worlds best doctor, able to cure any illness, virus and injuries with the simplest of ease. even though she fell asleep immediately, Mea was a weak sleeper, being able to be woken up by any noise that was loud enough to break through the walls of the ship.

Getting up from her 4 hour sleep, Mea would brush her teeth, change into some clothes that made her look more like a punk then a doctor and would exit the room and arrive at where Naga and her bird was, alongside Nicholas. hearing what Naga said, Mea would ponder on her answer to give to Naga. "hmm... if i get to travel the entire world with Naga, that would mean i can learn more about medicine and then make my dream of becoming the best doctor in the world a reality. right, i should stay with Naga" Mea thought with a determined feeling in her heart before she would give her answer. "Naga, as long as your in the crew and we sail the entire world, i will gladly give up my life for the sake of the crew... unless you really need me, then i will gladly heal up anyone that is injured. count me in, Naga." Mea said in a very motivating and determined tone as she would have a large smile on her face, ready for whatever fate had in store for her.

22Getting Out of Dodge [social] - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Out of Dodge [social] Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:27 pm

Flashdance

Pirates
Pirates

Flashdance
Nicholas was awoken from his nap some time later by Linnea, not to mention some very loud squawking from the Southbird. The young man was glad to find that his back pain had faded while he had slept. Guess it was just one of those things you needed to sleep off. With a small yawn and a stretch, Nicholas headed back up to the deck, joined shortly after by little Mea.

It was then that Linnea gave her proposal. The both he and Mea join her in sailing the grand line, as members of her crew. Guess she hadn't officially recruited the young doctor either, but she seemed all the more happy to take part. And honestly, so would he. This was the moment he had been waiting for, though he hadn't expected it so soon.

"Do I wish to travel the Grand Line, the sea of adventure and fame, with a pair of very lovely ladies whom I have proven to work very well in the past?" Nicholas' smile made it very clear what his answer was going to be before he even said it, "I would say, yes. Yes I would, very much so." And with that, as far as he knew, was that. Mea had agreed, and so had he, so he figured that was really what it took to form a crew. They had the ship, they had the talent, what else did they need?

"And may I suggest, once he hit Karate Island, that we celebrate by getting ourselves stone stinking drunk and have more fun than is considered legal? The man laughed.

23Getting Out of Dodge [social] - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Out of Dodge [social] Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:05 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
First Mea, then Nick, both of them agreed to her proposition easily! Linnea was quite happy, smiling gleefully as her dream slowly started to take shape. Mea seemed as devoted as she always was, even overdoing it and offering to lay down her life which Linnea defenitely didn't want:

"I'd love it to have you around to heal us when we get hurt, but I don't want you laying down your life...", Linnea shook her head with a look of sorrow in her eyes, "I would be sad if you died..."

Nicholas, however, looked as laid back as he'd seemed so far. He was the kind of guy that hardly seemed burdened by anything, she'd gotten that impression back when they did their mission and it hadn't changed so far. He did seem excited by the prospect in his own way, commenting how the grand line was the home of fame and fortune and exactly the kind of place a man like him might want to find himself in. She still blushed at his compliment as she always did, it would be wierd how she was going to likely become this crew's captain and she still looked like a shy schoolgirl:

"Yeah... Sounds like a plan.", Linnea tugged her hood shyly before looking on towards her first two founding crew members with a once in a lifetime determined, confident look, "How's Uroboros Pirates sound? We will be the snake that coils all the way around the world till it bites its own tail."

As a Kuja, she had been fed a great deal of lore on snake dieties while growing up, and it felt only natural that she'd pick such a theme... But there was still something missing, or rather, someone... Concetta...

Uroboros Pirates formed

24Getting Out of Dodge [social] - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Out of Dodge [social] Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:12 am

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
Though she was a bit under-aged to drink, She would reluctantly have to agree with the man as she wouldn't want to be left out of the joining a crew party, it wouldn't be right for her to miss out. "umm... the drinking part and getting drunk would be kinda fun... why not? if it is a party, then you shouldn't leave someone behind... hehe.. " Mea said in a unsure and a bit of a worried tone, putting up the hood of her jacket and covering her face in embarrassment from sounding like a little kid that never once had a bit of sake in her life.

"what am i doing?!! i am gonna be the first Kuja that has drank any alcohol under-aged. what am i thinking!!!? man, if the others found out, then they will leave me behind. oh god, what have i done to myself... right, i got to act mature so then i don't mess up again. calm down and get ready to get drunk. i hope i don't embarrass myself once i get drunk.." Mea thought to herself, smiling on the outside but beating herself up on the inside before sitting down on the deck and sighing.

25Getting Out of Dodge [social] - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Out of Dodge [social] Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:57 am

Flashdance

Pirates
Pirates

Flashdance
Nicholas nodded at Linnea's suggestion. The Uroboros Pirates huh? Seemed like a good name to him. When Mea spoke up about being underaged, but wanting to drink anyway, Nicholas laughed, patting the young doctor on the back. He could sense the nervousness the young woman was giving off. "Well, we are pirates, right? Therefore, since we're already breaking the law, what's the drinking age for us? Anyway, relax. Just do what you think is fun. Nobody's going to force you to do anything you don't want to do." 

He hoped it would be enough to soothe the little doc as Nicholas turned to walk away. "Anyway, while we're heading to Karate Island, I'm going to go get settled in. Need to tweak this little gizmo." he patted the Dial Frame on his leg. "Oh, by the way. When we're there, make sure you pick up some dials. If you want me to spruce up your weaponry, I'm going to need some." Then, with a final wave of his hand, Nicholas disappeared below deck. Time to get settled into his new home.

[I think it's about time we finished this social, shall we?]

26Getting Out of Dodge [social] - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting Out of Dodge [social] Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:43 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
Linnea chuckled at the girl's mention of being underage. Nicholas took the words right out of her mouth: The law was of no concern to them, so Mea was free to do whatever she wanted. If she wanted to drink with them, she could. If she didn't want to, she was free to make that choice either.

"The whole point of being Pirates is having the freedom to follow our dreams; do things as we please.", answered Lin, reassuring Mea by rubbing her head. Nick then turned around, retreating back into the ship and stating he needed to tweak his Dial frame. He also requested them to grabbed dials if they saw any at the marked, though Linnea doubted she'd be able to recognize any unless it looked exactly like the one on his leg, "I'm not that familiar on what they look like, but, I'll ask around."

She did her best to reassure him as Karate Island slowly came into view... This had been an interesting little adventure but now it was time for the next part...

-exit-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum