One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Training Doctor chan once again [Training/Mea]  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Training Doctor chan once again [Training/Mea]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Training Doctor chan once again [Training/Mea]  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Training Doctor chan once again [Training/Mea]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Training Doctor chan once again [Training/Mea]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Training Doctor chan once again [Training/Mea]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Training Doctor chan once again [Training/Mea]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Training Doctor chan once again [Training/Mea]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Training Doctor chan once again [Training/Mea]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
though her knowledge of haki wasn't that much, Mea was surprised at herself for knowing so much about it, even though she heard about it and studied it for a few years back on Amazon lily, when she was four years of age, but her memory seemed to be serving her well, but the next question Linnea had asked of her seemed to be her part that she failed to study on, for it being a haki that wasn't commonly seen or written about, and would prove difficult to answer.

thinking about Conqueror's Haki and it's properties, Mea would need some time to think about it and with her being tired from using up all her Observation haki through training, she would have a harder time getting a answer to pop up in her head. "a way.. to resist the effects of Conqueror's haki..? hmm... maybe... have a strong will and never give up? i dunno... maybe be stronger then the person using the haki? it seems like the best answer i have for now. right, i will answer with both the strong will and being stronger. either of those should be near the answer. i just hope i got close." Mea thought to herself, taking five minutes to get her answers into her head.

looking towards Linnea with a smile, Mea would speak out her answer that she had thought up to her, having a little bit of hope that she had obtained a answer close enough to her one. "though i am not one hundred percent sure about this, i believe that a way to resist Conqueror's haki is to either be stronger then the person using it or have a strong will that is determined to never give up. i believe the second one is closest to your answer because of the fact that people with the Conqueror's haki are incredibly strong and are known to be the strongest people on the sea, at least that is what i have heard from rumors. so, did i get close? it took me a while because... i am feeling a bit tired after the observation haki training.. sorry about that." Mea said in a very kind but slow way, rubbing her eyes to try and stay up to listen to Linnea, having trouble to do so because of exhaustion.

word count: 2000 words for training Haki

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea

This question was obviously even harder, she could see the confused, uncertain look on little Mea's face, the time she took to answer. She defenitely knew about its existence, her previous answers proved it so, but this was something even Linnea wasn't sure on. How to protect against Conqueror's Haki? She could only guess, and at this point the best she hoped from Mea was for her to give a similar answer to the one she had envisioned. She nodded, agreeing with Mea's answer; it was incomplete but it was the best she could hope from someone who had likely never faced against that ability:

"Since we cannot use it ourselves, knowing how to protect yourself against it is even more important. You must be focused at all times and train your willpower, so as never be overwhelmed by the opponent's."
, she completed the girl's response with her own tidbits of information, crossing her arms and nodding, "As for whether or not its correct, i believe so, but I never actually put that theory to the test. So a guess is the best we have to go from. But Conqueror's Haki is only one of the many powerful abilities we may have to deal with in our journey."

She then looked at the exhausted girl, wondering if she'd be up for one final round of training anytime soon. Linnea stood up and looked at her, then looked around the deck, at the seagulls fluttering above. This would make a good sparring ground:

"Mea-chan, have you been training your martial arts?", inquired Linnea

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
though Mea was happy about getting the question close enough right, she was still tired and could hardly keep her mind focused on the older Kuja, rubbing her eyes to try and make her more awake, having trouble to even stay awake but Mea was determined to stay awake long enough to get through all the training Linnea had made for them to do today, so Mea refused to let her natural hormones get the better of her, though the training Linnea had instituted now was going to be martial arts, or at least that was what Mea could deduce from her tired little mind of hers, and would make her nearly too tired to stand up but she wouldn't let Linnea down.

"Sorry... Linnea, from all the reading and making of medicine, i haven't had much time to train my martial arts... and even if i did... i would be too tired to keep it up... for a decent enough training session. sorry... but i am really tired... if i seem sluggish... you know why... now.. i apologies, Linnea... big sis... " Mea said in a very tired tone, yawning and rubbing her eyes, showing how tired she was and that she didn't have much time before she went to sleep. though Mea was looking forward to training with Linnea, she was just too tired to do so and was disappointed in herself, before she went over to the kitchen and made herself some coffee and drink it to get wake herself.

Word count: 2258 words to training Haki

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
The poor little girl was obviously very tired. As cute as the sight may be, it was equally concerning. How would she be able to deal with a powerful opponent if she couldn't even endure a little bit of training?! Ultimately this meant Linnea would have to protect the girl, or at least ensure she didn't get in any fights that would significantly endanger her, but she needed her doctor to be able to survive the hazards of the Grand Line, which were even worse than anything she might face on the four blues.

"You really do need to work on that stamina...", commented Linnea, shaking her head, "If you're ever forced to fight, you can't pass out before your foes have been defeated. You're the crew's doctor; you should ideally avoid fighting, if you have to fight, you cannot lose!"

Still, she didn't expect Mea to do anything good in this state, so might as well let her meditate on the few training they had done up until now, let her ponder on how Haki worked and how to best use it, and they could train more later on. For now, letting her sleep truly seemed like the best thing to do:

"But...", continued Linnea, "One thing at a time... Rest for now, we'll train more soon. I'll have you ready for adventuring in the Grand Line soon enough."

[THREAD END]

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
The coffee hadn't woken her up as much as she needed to and Mea was still half asleep as it she was already. though she wasn't about to let her sleepy mind get the better of her, it was obvious that Linnea wanted her to go to sleep and rest up so that they could train up soon so then she could survive in the grand line, the most dangerous sea in all of the world. "the Grand line? right, i promise i will get stronger so then i won't die in the grand line. i still need to study up on all the potential illnesses that can occur out there. i promise that before we head to the grand line that i can stand to train more and more. i swear it. off to bed i go, thank you for the best training session ever, Linnea. i appreciate your sincere kindness. i will train more and more so then i won't die. i promise you. " Mea said before heading down to her cabin and set up her hammock, before going into her hammock and getting out a book to read for a short period of time.

"the illnesses and cures of diseases for the grand line, i got to study these so then Linnea or anyone else can't get ill and get too sick to fight. i must become the worlds best doctor, no matter what." Mea thought to herself before sleeping in her hammock, quietly pondering to herself about what could happen in the future.

word count: 2522 words to train haki and stamina.

1000 words to training haki to C rank

1500 words for 40 extra stamina.

[Exit]

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
approve d

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: