One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Hunting Seagulls I (Arc-Task) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Hunting Seagulls I (Arc-Task) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Hunting Seagulls I (Arc-Task) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Hunting Seagulls I (Arc-Task) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Hunting Seagulls I (Arc-Task) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Hunting Seagulls I (Arc-Task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Hunting Seagulls I (Arc-Task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Hunting Seagulls I (Arc-Task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Hunting Seagulls I (Arc-Task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hunting Seagulls I (Arc-Task) Empty Hunting Seagulls I (Arc-Task) Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:20 pm

Blake C. Mercury

Pirates
Pirates

Blake C. Mercury
Arc Type: Turf Preparation / Standard
Arc Name: Cleaning Briss Kingdom
Arc Tier: 2
Sea: South Blue
Island: Briss Kingdom
Arc Description: The goal of the Arc is to weaken the standing of the Marines in Briss Kingdom and pull their attention away from their own base to the city, to prepare destroying the local base.

Beginning I

Task Name: Hunting Seagulls I
Tier: 1
NPC or PC: NPC
Crew, Team, or Personal: Personal/Team
Description: There are awfully many Marines in the Briss Kingdom, way too many. Lets start by visiting a small ship that just recently anchored in the port and paint it with bird blood. That means killing any Marine that is on the ship, not actual birds. Most of them have already set foot on land to enjoy their free time.    
Enemy Details: About 4 T0 Marines and 1 T1
Boss: /

2Hunting Seagulls I (Arc-Task) Empty Re: Hunting Seagulls I (Arc-Task) Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:37 pm

Blake C. Mercury

Pirates
Pirates

Blake C. Mercury
Humming a happy tune Blake sat on the rail of a big white ship, cheerfully swinging her legs back and forth while drawing red smilies onto the pristine white paint, with her middle finger's tip. The floor behind her was already soaked in red. A weak groan prompted her to get up and look at her work.  Leaning into crews quarter to take a look she smiled a little and giggled. “Man you are a fight, aren't you?”

Carefully jumping over a few puddles of red, to avoid getting her shoes dirty, she made her way to the twisting and groaning lump of flesh. Leaning down she pulled the man up at his hair, which was surprisingly long for a man of his affiliation, then took a closer look at him. Many cuts marked his face an neck, yet she had missed to cut the vitals deep enough for a speedy bleed out. It was a shame, since she had already taken care of cleaning her daggers and was in no mood to do it again. A shame especially for the man who was yearning for a quick painless death. “Well, keep fighting buddy.”

With spring in her steps she worked her way past the blood on the floor and closed the door behind her, then locket it shut.

Less than an hour before Blake was just quietly sitting in the port with a fishing rod in the water. She did not particularly like fish, all she had pulled out she had thrown back for looking to disgusting. Yet exactly because she did not like fish she enjoyed baiting them and pulling them out with a hook through their mouth, just to throw them back again and hopefully repeat. While doing this she kept a look on the port, a Marine ship had sailed in and was unloading goods along with man in white into the city. Since arriving in Briss she had seen many such ships, but she had resisted her urges and instead just observed the men. She was noting down the number of Marines and how often they came to visit. She had also collected information on the near by Marine base, along with who supported it. It had been hard to resist, to the point where she was twisting and turning in her bed every night, but like a good meal it was all about preparation.

The time to start with the appetizer had finally approached, not because she had already gathered enough information, just because her hunger had become unbearable and what was the reason for an appetizer, if not to satisfy the guests that gotten bored of just eating bread?  

Sliding her Tanto into her sleeves she pulled down the hood of her large shirt and made her way along the port, towards the ship. Passing by a small group of Marines, she had to stop her own hand, the target were the remaining men on the ship, not the guys that set foot into the city, those men would be kept for later, like a salad before the main course. Arriving at the end of the catwalk, she turned right to take a good long look at the pretty white sail and the matching white painted railing. It was a small ship. She had counted a hand full of Marines leaving it and she expected the same or less to be on it.

Swiftly she leapt on the ship's deck and started looking around. No Marine was in sight, but she heard noises inside. Blake felt more like looking around a bit, so instead of jumping into them, she took her time to play around with what was present around her. Cut some ropes and carved a star into the floor. She almost began to wonder when the first person would spot her, but she was used to how little effort Marine's put into their work, especially when it was guard duty. Too bad, unlike Blake they had not picked a path in life where work and play were the same.

Then finally the door to the crew quarters opened and a bearded man looked at the girl that was on all four carving silly things into the floor with her dagger. “Hey what are you...”, before he could finished speaking Blake had turned around and let her Haki flare up. She heard someone else hit their head, while falling down inside the cabin. Quickly three more Marines rushed out into the open, pulling there sabres and began to slowly pace around the girl that was sitting on there deck, as if it was perfectly normal for her to be there. A female stepped forward first and carefully pulled the hood from Blake's head, to which Blake turned towards her and smiled. “Hello there.” The Marine was clearly perplexed and stared at her unsure of which action to take. “Uhm... what are you doing on our ship? Are you lost?” Again she slowly stretched her hand towards the innocent smiling girl, which Blake answered happily by stretching her own arm up, flicking her other dagger from her sleeve and in a fast swoop impaling the woman's hand with it, just before everyone else around her collapsed and fell on their face.

Much later after having played to her heart's desire on the Marine's vessel she visited the captains cabin, careful to not stumble over a cut of arm, to search for some interesting documents and valuables, before knocking a few oil lamps over and taking her leave. After all there were still some rats that had left the sinking ship, before Blake was able to get to them.

953 Words

3Hunting Seagulls I (Arc-Task) Empty Re: Hunting Seagulls I (Arc-Task) Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:53 pm

Raza

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Raza
Greetings,

Your first task seems to be on the right path. Your setting up your environment and detailing your surroundings. Careful to reread your posts and nip those grammar and spelling errors in the butt as taking a few minutes (even after a long grueling post) will only make it better.

The conqueror's wave of Haki at the end was, well, anti-climatic; however, I suppose that can't be seen as your fault. Such is the nature of being a King! While it didn't provide for an exciting intro to your story, because an exciting story IS the purpose we're all here for, I have no doubt that you will make up for it in later tasks! Well done.

1 EXP
Beli = 50,000
Bounty = 50,000
Event Tickets = 0

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum