One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
CheckPoint? EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
CheckPoint? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
CheckPoint? EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
CheckPoint? EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
CheckPoint? EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
CheckPoint? EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
CheckPoint? EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
CheckPoint? EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
CheckPoint? EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CheckPoint? Empty CheckPoint? Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:31 pm

Young Frank

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Young Frank
Frank had been traveling to the East Blue for a while and he could see not his destination but a landmark that showed that he was going the right way. He looked at his crew as they were itching to get on land and stretch their legs so better than keeping them waiting, he would order a dock at the nearest town. The ship docked and they moved out, keeping a few on board at a time to watch Annabel. The fresh air felt nicer than that of the sea water infused air they had been dealt for the last couple of days. They had gotten to the island at one of the most perfect of days as the sun was shinning brightly than it had in the past. Frank stretched his legs happy to be off of the sea for the time being as he was kind of getting annoyed with the whole sailing thing. He wondered how pirates were able to sail for the amount of time that it took them to misbehave and be put in check by the government dogs and not get fucking tired of the sea. He shook away the thoughts and headed away from where his ship was docked heading to the nearest town. He was not sure what island it was that he was on but anything currently was better than being on the sea. He was not used to that and was more of a land loving kind of revolutionary though he kind of kicked himself for the thought after he had already bought his ship.

He made it to the closest town and looked for some kind of mark or something. A sigh of relief took over his body as he saw a log post that had the information he was seeking. Orange Town? Neat. Shrugging, the kid was off.

2CheckPoint? Empty Re: CheckPoint? Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:52 pm

Vayra D. Lev

Marines
Marines

Vayra D. Lev
Since coming to Orange Town Chariot had mostly spend her time helping out the local blacksmith, even when he was more of a horse smith, she really had gotten sick of making horseshoes and attacking them to horses. If there was one kind of animal she did not like very much it were those big moody beasts with their soulless black eyes. Luckily work was slow around the town, which allowed the usually heat proof mink to just relax near the ocean, stretch her legs and sip on some orange whiskey. Which apparently was a local speciality made of oranges and whiskey, who would have thought? Either way it was rather good and somewhat refreshing, which was needed in the strong heat. Even if she was only wearing a light black shirt and jeans shorts.

To make her time a bit less boring and a bit less about just getting drunk, she had borrowed a fishing rod. Fish being the kind of animal she had absolutely no problem eating and since learning from an old fisher from Little Wano, she had kind of gotten hooked in fish roasted over a fire with just a bit of salt. Her only problem was the fish did not want to get hooked at all, which left her with nothing more than just dipping her paws in the cold ocean water, which most likely was the reason nothing was biting, drinking the tasty booze and humming a light tune, as she wondered if black wolfs could get a tan.

Then finally a fish took the bait! Jumping up the tall woman took the fishing rod in her hand and started to pull with all her strength, just as a she thought she had the fish, she felt the line snap and without anything holding her back the Mink flew backwards and crashed into a stack of oranges. In Orange Town it were always oranges!

3CheckPoint? Empty Re: CheckPoint? Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:48 pm

Young Frank

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Young Frank
Frank had been shuffling around Orange town for a few moments now and saw nothing of interest. Being honest to himself he did not see much of a purpose of being here other than it being for a pit stop but then again he had not been here long enough to make such a thought matter. The place kind of bothered him. There was not much here to make it stand out. Frank almost considered attacking it as a way of wiping it off of the mouth but he knew he would be reprimanded by his leader for going against the mission and causing unwanted and pointless attention to himself so for now he would quell his thirst for chaos and look around to bother someone else until his ship was restocked.

Crash. A loud thud followed by the ramblings of the neighbors around caused him to redirect his already unfocused attention like that to a goldfish with an actual something to do only to be distracted by the shiniest thing around. He was hooked by the sound and had to find out what happened. The voices of those around him turned him to that of a massive woman was in a pile of oranges. Frank listened as he heard the story of what happened to her. Clutzly fell into the oranges while trying to fish or something it seemed to have been. A small grin appeared on his face and a chuckle escaped his mouth as he was entertained, picturing her falling in the oranges and landing there silly like. He kind of felt bad but he had to keep his humor in this world otherwise there was no point in living anymore. Feeling bad for his thoughts, he figured it would be best to go ahead and assist her. He walked briskly to her, keeping his demeanor polite and kind as he did so and stuck his hand out. The smile on his face gave no sign of ill intentions and masked his earlier laughter well. Need some help miss?

4CheckPoint? Empty Re: CheckPoint? Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:23 am

Vayra D. Lev

Marines
Marines

Vayra D. Lev
After crashing Chariot took a moment to realize where she was, till she noticed the fruits rolling over her head. Then she heard a man's voice and looked up, with a light smile. Lucky it was impossible to tell when a Mink was blushing under all the fur. “I'm fine thanks”, she declared, swung her paws up in the air and using her athletic abilities jumped back on her feet, where she once standing was looking down on the red haired man, then she looked to her fishing rod and let out a light sigh. Ignoring the man for a moment she walked towards the ocean and took a look to see the stupid fish that was now happily chewing on the worm. Again she sighed a little, picked the bottle of orange whiskey up and drank a sip.  “Oh well.”

After a quick shrug she turned around to look at the crows that had gathered to see her clumsy moment, but where already going their own way as they met the wolf woman's eyes. All but the funny looking red haired man.  “You don't seem to be from around here.”, she mentioned as she also picked her heavy curved sword back up and fixed it to her back and leaned down to sniff on the man, he smelled like salt, like all those that spend most of there time on the ocean.  “I hope you aren't some sort of pirate or bandit looking for trouble. This city is mostly quiet and boring...”, another sip from the whiskey interrupted her speech,  “... and that's kind of the good thing about the place.” Honestly she somewhat hoped that the man was there to cause trouble, since she had become bored of the place herself, but she also did not mind to just do nothing on the already hot day. Somewhat tired and buzzed by the booze she stretched her limps again and looked up into the sky to think of something else to do, now that her fishing rod was done.

5CheckPoint? Empty Re: CheckPoint? Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:09 pm

Young Frank

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Young Frank
The woman appeared to be okay and made this known by her own declaration but the waft of a familiar smell hit frank in the nose and he was unsure if he would be able to take her word for what she spoke on or not. The smell of fresh alcohol floated through the air. Frank was greeted by the woman in between her sips of booze and returned the greeting with a simple head nod. He almost broke out in laughter as he was asked to of which group in this world was he aligned to and the word pirates just so happened to break open through the space giving him an interesting glare in his eye. He could mess with her and act like one of those filthy pirates that roamed the sea like common sea urchins. Frank would have to admit though that this one caught his eye. His thoughts just so happened to be all over the place but it was never that distraught and confused that he would ignore an attractive woman when he saw one. He was curious however that her appendages and such were much more different than a human. He knew not what she was but a human was most definitely not the answer. The claws and tail and enormous height easily alerted him of that.

Frank saw himself getting sidetracked and realized that he had forgot to answer the quiry that was presented. It would be rather rude to just ignore someone especially after already extending a hand to them in their supposed time of need so he retorted. Me? I am just a humble merchant sailing the seas and restocking here. I am more like a mercenary just for the merchant business. I assist whoever pays me. It keeps me alive and well and keeps me out of the affairs of the pirates and marines. Lying to a stranger had become the norm for Frank as trust was a rare commodity out on the seas. He did not know this woman that well so watching his toes was the best and at the moment, only option that presented itself to him. Who knows though? Perhaps things may turn out for the better. You asked me about myself and now it is my turn. Do you align yourself with the pirates or are you one of the marine hounds? Pardon the phrasing but my disdain for the world government is one thing I do not hide.

6CheckPoint? Empty Re: CheckPoint? Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:37 pm

Vayra D. Lev

Marines
Marines

Vayra D. Lev
Chariot could not help but to laugh about how silly the man worded his answer. He seemed to her like one of those men that thought of themselves as too important to use simple words. Honestly she really disliked that kind of person, as she herself was a simple woman, that did simple things. To begin with she had not ask the man about his occupation or anything like that, she just had told him to not cause trouble, while he was visiting. People that smelled like salt all were weird, something about the sea must have gotten to their head, maybe the constant sun. “I am just a travelling blacksmith.” She wondered if she was expected to add something about her stance towards the government or marines, but she never had really thought about it. Most likely she felt indifferent about them and just did dislike the people causing trouble, such as pirates or bandits. “But if you want to buy a sword or anything, ask me when I am at the workshop.”

Calmly she stepped backwards and turned around. “Excuse me, since fishing does not seem to work very well, I just focus on the drinking a bit more.” Then she actually paused and looked at the man again, smiling a little and then speaking her mind: “You look like someone that can hold their booze, if you want, come join me.” Chariot asked because it was clearly more entertaining to drink with someone than just by herself and she was always curious to hear a bit about people's adventures on sea.

7CheckPoint? Empty Re: CheckPoint? Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:41 am

Young Frank

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Young Frank

Pleasant was the woman whom he spoke to but Frank had been alive long enough to watch people and if they could be trusted or not. He would not be overtaken through will once again by that of a pretty face. He had grown up and had become smarter than that. Still she did not seem to be that of a problem and he could feel no evil or threatening vibes from her so he had no current reason to be as suspicious of her as he usually was of strangers. He would just always watch her with the side eye making his suspicions hidden so as not to alert her in case she actually did want to try something against him.

His ears kind of perked up at the mention of her occupation. A blacksmith was something that he did not currently have on his ship and though he know had the powers of the devil fruit, he knew there were still those that his powers would not effect. He needed a sword that would give him that ability. He suddenly had found a use for the woman aside for her peculiar conversation that he did not mind. This had become more about his broadening of ideals and less about random chitchat but nothing about his demeanor would give his thoughts away. He had become excellent at hiding his ways. The woman invited him for a drink. Frank retorted with a smile and a nod. Yes, a drink would be fun. He positioned himself to her side. My name is Frank. I would care to learn the name of the woman guiding me as well. Either way it is your lead.

8CheckPoint? Empty Re: CheckPoint? Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:01 am

Vayra D. Lev

Marines
Marines

Vayra D. Lev
Chariot had already begun walking by the time the man caught up to her. She did not bother to keep an eye on him instead her eyes wandered across the village as they passed small shops, selling food and goods. One of the most unique things was clearly the perfectly round box to keep oranges save on a journey, apparently it fitted exactly around one orange, but the Mink had not tried it yet. While they walked, she also had the courtesy to introduce herself: “My bad, for some reason I thought I already did tell you my name. It is Chariot.” She laughed a little, partly because heed and whiskey was getting to her and also because she remembered the local blacksmith make fun of it. As a horseshoe maker he obviously thought of the object pulled by horses and therefore she also felt like adding: “Yes like the thing pulled by horses.”

Happily smiling she reached the bar and stopped to think about if she should offer the man an open door, but then remembered that if anything he was the one that should do it and then just stepped inside. It was a lot emptier than usual, other than the two and the elderly barkeeper, there was only a small group of men, sitting at their usual table and playing cards. Chariot aimed straight for the bar counter and took a barstool. With her long legs, the stools were the only chairs where she felt like sitting properly. “Something you have on ice please”, she ordered and put the bottle she had been carrying along on the table, “also put this one on ice please.” Then she turned to the man named Frank. “Ah I invited you over, so I guess it is only proper to pay at least your first drink, but please nothing to expensive.”

9CheckPoint? Empty Re: CheckPoint? Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:20 pm

Young Frank

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Young Frank
The young miss had a rather interesting name to Frank. He was puzzled that someone and why would they name their spawn after that of a vehicle dependent on the servitude of animals. It was all kind of bizarre to him but it was not something that needed to really be dwelled on. Trying to decipher the reasons for such things was a process that would only give Frank a headache so he figured to go ahead and move such an inquiry for that of a later date. He mentally shrugged and pushed his thoughts aside as they had appeared to be at their destination. He looked around the bar kind of curious as he had not explored such a place in a quite a while adding that this was also his first time in this part of the sea and at this island. The whole thing was quite new to him but he knew how to adjust his demeanor for the occasion and was pretty ok with it overall.

The woman who invited him had offered to pay for his first drink. Naturally it would be considered impolent for a person to deny the gift that had been offered so Frank shrugged this time on the outside and ordered his drink. Whiskey and any soda you have . He spoke to the barkeep and then focused on his new aquaintance. So miss Chariot. What brought you to this island? I feel its very fun to learn what you can about other people that you meet and you seem like a nice enough person seeing as how you were kind enough to hook up my first drink. Frank kept his words polite and his demeanor that of the gentleman he was tought to be. His blushes and such were hidden and the general flirtation that he possessed was all but obsolete. He was playing this off perfectly.

10CheckPoint? Empty Re: CheckPoint? Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:17 am

Vayra D. Lev

Marines
Marines

Vayra D. Lev
Chariot was presented with a simple cold beer. Just perfect for the heat! The Mink gobbled it down and quickly ordered a second serving. Letting out a soft howl to note her satisfaction with the brew: “This hits just the right spot!” Smiling she then turned to Frank and licked the last bit of beer caught in her fur from her mouth. “I'm just travelling to see different kinds of blacksmithing. As trader you must have seen all kinds of weapons and armor right?” The curious woman leaned a bit closer onto the bar. “I especially love weapons, swords to be exact.” Without warning she lifted her own curved blade onto the bar, pushing aside the glasses, barely careful enough to not knock them down. The blade was heavy enough to make the old wood creak below and the barkeeper threw an angry glance towards the owner of said sword.

“Did I already mention this was made by me? It is a rather heavy weapon, but I also learned to make lighter swords on an island called Little Wano. I believe they call them Katana there.” Chariot began to reminiscent about her stay in the Shimotsuki Village. It was indeed a nice place, where everyone carried a sword around. She had felt like a young girl in a candy store. “Everyone there carries swords around, it was rather impressive.”

Her second beer quickly approached and again Chariot emptied it as if she had not drunk anything for days, which made the barkeeper start filling the next even before asking. Luckily the woman had not only a strong appetite, but also the standing power to keep a somewhat clear head while drinking. She was proud of the fact that it took a while to get a big girl such as her drunk!

11CheckPoint? Empty Re: CheckPoint? Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:59 pm

Young Frank

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Young Frank
The female's drink would not even be there for more than a second before she would quickly drink it. Lucas wondered if she had actually tasted it in the first place enough for it to taste like something aside from seawater. The woman, Chariot, appeared to be not only a person who was able to handle her liquor but also a person who was well experienced in the craft of blacksmith as she brandished her knowledge of the subject as well as what appeared to be that of her own handy work in the form of a nice looking curved blade that was placed now on the stand of the barkeep. The male was not pleased at her sudden declaration of her handy work but Frank on the other hand was enthused at how proud she was of the talents that had been grafted into her life. It was a good sign when a person showed confidence in their abilities and would be able to back up what they were talking about. His demeanor had become more lax as he had gotten more and more comfortable in the present company but yet he knew that there might be more to hide behind a pretty face like hers.

He was focused on the whole blacksmith thing but once again saw her make her beverage dissapear with no effort. He was evermore impressed. He shook his head slightly at the notion of his own beverage having not even been touched. Kind of pointless to waste a free drink. He knocked it back with no cringe and turned back to his current companion. So Miss Chariot. How much of a blacksmith do you view yourself as in terms of experience. Color me curious. Frank and his crew was in desperate need of a blacksmith on his ship primarily for personal reasons. He heard of a material strong enough to harm and cut through anything and anyone but a weapon using this material would require that of a blacksmith that was second to none. He had only her current sword to go by but saw nice craftsmanship within the blade. He needed to convince her to join him but this effort would require a bit of his secrets to be devulged. He still needed to see if she was trustworthy. Trust was a commodity that was very hard to come by on the seas, much harder than the merchant persona he was able to ration up literally out of thin air. He needed her to show him more about her otherwise he would have to shuffle on. From what he had seen though she was apparent in her intentions, them being to get drunk today but still Frank would be catious about this one.

12CheckPoint? Empty Re: CheckPoint? Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:12 am

Vayra D. Lev

Marines
Marines

Vayra D. Lev
Chariot looked a bit disappointed at the man, when he just ignored her request and did not even tell her one bit about any interesting weapon or armour. Had she been in a lesser mood she would probably have spoken up about it, maybe even questioned his status as trader, but the Mink did not want to bother with it. If the man had a reason to lie she did not really care too much about it, as long as he did not want to start any trouble around town.

Instead she got herself another beer, this time taking her time and enjoying the cold liquid, instead of just satisfying her thirst as quick as possible. The barkeeper also seemed happy that he was able to take a break from refilling her glass. “I would say I am still a novice, but for blacksmiths there isn't much to improve, you are either able to make stuff or you aren't.” She thought a bit about it herself. Simple weapons and armor were quite easy for her, sadly she could not make anything really special, like those rumoured legendary swords some greater smiths were able to make.

“If anything I am just as good as any other blacksmith without a big name, but I surely plan to some day make a really amazing sword!” Smiling she emptied her beer and then was curious to hear something from the man instead: “So what kind of things do you trade?”

13CheckPoint? Empty Re: CheckPoint? Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:06 pm

Young Frank

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Young Frank
He could go on with his conversation with the young lass. It was like listening and not listening at the same time as the words just kind of came out of his mouth like that of a conveytor belt or some other similar contraption. He wanted to sit here and keep their conversation going for as long as the two were able to think but alas that was not to be of his faith as as he was getting to answer her previous inquiry and also her current one, from out of the corner of his eye he caught the wave of one of his crewman beckoning him to come with them as either something had happened that required his attention or he was needed back at the ship because it was time for the lost revolutioinary crew to be on their way. Neither of the reasons mattered because without a second thought he was off. He waved at his new companion hoping to see her again and walked out of the tavern with his crewmate leaving the door opening. Their was no room for friendships like these out in this world and unfortunetely Frank had yet to learn that lesson. 

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum