One Piece Pirate Nation
FORUM IS CLOSED VISIT US AT http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Get the Fuck Out [Turf Wars] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:18 pm by Shinobi Generations

» A come back
Get the Fuck Out [Turf Wars] EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Get the Fuck Out [Turf Wars] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Get the Fuck Out [Turf Wars] EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Get the Fuck Out [Turf Wars] EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Get the Fuck Out [Turf Wars] EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Get the Fuck Out [Turf Wars] EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Get the Fuck Out [Turf Wars] EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Get the Fuck Out [Turf Wars] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinobi Generations

Our users have posted a total of 65925 messages in 8680 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Get the Fuck Out [Turf Wars] Empty Get the Fuck Out [Turf Wars] on Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:45 pm

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
Arc Type:Turf Wars
   Arc Name:Get The Fuck Out
   Arc Tier:3
   Sea:North Blue
   Island:Spider Miles
   Arc Description:Spider Miles is a town that has been plagued certainly by pirates being pretty annoying as shit these days. Their presence has prevented the marines from effectivley securing control of the area whatsoever and this has seriously impaired their efforts to really reform it and spearhead the war against piracy.

Natalya however has "volunteered" to purge the town of piracy and take over it for the marines. In reality however, she intends to gain influence over the areas underworld actually and begin to expand her own enterprise through Spider Miles. In order to do this however, she will come at odds with the various crews that Inhabit it, some she will threaten into supporting her, and some she will just to put it frankly kick the shit out of.

START:
Task Name:Investigate
Tier:1
NPC or PC:PC
Crew, Team, or Personal:Solo or Team
Description:Natalya and co have entered the town of Spider Miles. In which they are roughly greeted by some of the pirates that inhabit the area, dispatch of them in order to make a name for yourself and find out who exactly has influence over this place.
Enemy Details:5 T1 Pirates
Boss:N/A

Task Name:Lookie Here
Crew, Team, or Personal:Persona or Team
Description:Natalya has managed to track down one of the underworld workers in the area, and proceeds to violently threaten him into working with her to take over the island.Coercing him and his followers into assisting her.
Enemy Details:N/A

Task Name:Spread
Crew, Team, or Personal:Personal or Team
Description:Natalya on her own or with others proceeds to hop across Spider Miles in order to obtain Information on some of the pirate crews in the area and what their exact numbers are right now.
Enemy Details:N/A

Middle:
Task Name:Surprise
Tier:2
Crew, Team, or Personal:Personal or team
Description:Natalya after obtaining everything she needs proceeds to raid one of the local pirate hideouts in order to flush out one of the crews/send a message. Effectivley crippling some of the enemies forces and increasing her influence over the island.
Enemy Details:15 T1 Pirates, 5 T2 pirates

Task Name:Sabotage
Crew, Team, or Personal:Personal
Description:Natalya after flushing out some of the pirates, proceeds to sabotage some of the pirate ships around the area in order to prevent them from escaping or calling in any reinforcements whatsoever from their ship.
Enemy Details:25 T2 Pirates

Task Name:Silence
Description:Natalya after dispatching of some of the ships, proceeds to eradicate the left overs of the previous crew she swept out of a hideout, The Bull Pirates, defeating the basic mooks that were left of their crew before their leader could notice.
Enemy Details:15 T2 Pirates

END:
Task Name:The Whole Place hates you nearly!
Tier:3
Description:Natalya and Co after the eradication of the Remanent s of the Black Bull Pirates, come across the very leader of them and you bet his ass is pissed. To make matters worse he has also recruited aid from some of the local crews. Amassing an army nearly to come to kill you.
Enemy Details:70 T1 Pirates, 10 T2 pirates,
Boss: n/a

Task Name:Black Bull
NPC or PC:
Description:Black Bull, the captain of the Black Bull Pirates is all that is left after his crew have been completely defeated. He has attempted a retreat, catch up with him and take his ass down in front of everybody to show who the new top dog in this town is.
Enemy Details:5 T2 Grunts
Boss:

Boss Name:Black Bull
Description:A Tall muscular man of about 8FT, he wields a bull zoan and that is actually where his entire nickname comes from. He also wields a large pole-arm in battle that he swings with scary accuracy and power.
Devil Fruit:Ushi Ushi no mi Model:Bull
Haki Aura:Savage Soul
Equipment:1 T3 Polearm
Specs:

Devil Fruit:5
Melee Weaponry:2

2Get the Fuck Out [Turf Wars] Empty Re: Get the Fuck Out [Turf Wars] on Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:59 pm

Bloodisaac

Marines
Marines

Bloodisaac
Approved

Get the Fuck Out [Turf Wars] Deploy___the_essential_zodmas_companion_by_snapcentino-d6w9xrp

3Get the Fuck Out [Turf Wars] Empty Re: Get the Fuck Out [Turf Wars] on Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:00 pm

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/t4826-investigateturf-wars-arc-task#35768

Task Completed

Notes:Made an example of Four men upon entering the town, Bellowed my presence out. Looted the valuables of 1 pirate, and sent him off running to alert everybody of my presence as a marine ready to literally purge this town of it's pirate filth.

4Get the Fuck Out [Turf Wars] Empty Re: Get the Fuck Out [Turf Wars] on Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:14 pm

Odin

Marines
Marines

Odin
This character is funny

Rewards:
  • Beli: 75,000
  • 1 Exp

5Get the Fuck Out [Turf Wars] Empty Re: Get the Fuck Out [Turf Wars] on Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:25 am

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/t4835-lookie-hereturf-wars-arc

Notes:Established my name across the underworld in that area, spread my rep. Made everyone give me their valuables and intimidated them.

https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/t4836-spreadturf-wars-arc-task

Notes:Just investigated a few places

https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/t4837-surpriseturf-wars-arc-task

Notes:Looted the area with my men, killed everybody, made a large spectacle of it. Engraved my name on the front of the building so they would know its me.

https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/t4838-sabotageturf-wars-arc-task

Notes:Blew up 2 ships using someone else's ship. Burned down the ship I used, looted some of the valuables on board said ship as well.

6Get the Fuck Out [Turf Wars] Empty Re: Get the Fuck Out [Turf Wars] on Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:29 pm

Odin

Marines
Marines

Odin
I'm really enjoying reading these
Rewards: (All added Together)
  • Beli: 510,000
  • 6 Exp

7Get the Fuck Out [Turf Wars] Empty Re: Get the Fuck Out [Turf Wars] on Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:45 pm

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/t4839-silenceturf-wars-arc-task#36148

Notes:Executed the entire crew on public broadcast with a den den mushi to the entire North Blue.
Looted an entire building.
scared the shit out of a few people
Made a public broadcast that urged everyone to support the marines [even though damn was that shit a blatant lie] and to fight piracy and the blabbity blah blah, and made up some bullcrap on public broadcast of how the pirates I was executing were fucking dead bodies.

>Yo Do I get a bonus Pay reward from my employees for increasing enlistment rates lol.

8Get the Fuck Out [Turf Wars] Empty Re: Get the Fuck Out [Turf Wars] on Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:16 am

Odin

Marines
Marines

Odin
Rewards:
  • Beli: 200,000
  • 2 Exp

9Get the Fuck Out [Turf Wars] Empty Re: Get the Fuck Out [Turf Wars] on Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:30 am

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/t4862-whole-place-hates-you-nearlyarc-task

Notes:Killed 60+ people in Public, Literally bisected through all of them. Destroyed buildings in the area by accident, publically displayed how powerless the pirate captains crew I was fighting actually was, had my soldiers loot all of the bodies too for several several $$$$$.

https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/t4863-black-bullfinal-arc-task

Notes:Disabled a infamous pirate captain, shot dead his remaining guards, arrested him and turned him in for some good money.

Wondering on arc bonus Razz

10Get the Fuck Out [Turf Wars] Empty Re: Get the Fuck Out [Turf Wars] on Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:10 pm

Odin

Marines
Marines

Odin
Rewards:

• Beli: 700,000
  • 6 Exp

Bonus Round:

• 200,000 Beli

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: