One Piece Pirate Nation
FORUM IS CLOSED VISIT US AT http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Zoan Devil Fruit Weapon: Odd Eyed Cat Model EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:18 pm by Shinobi Generations

» A come back
Zoan Devil Fruit Weapon: Odd Eyed Cat Model EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Zoan Devil Fruit Weapon: Odd Eyed Cat Model EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Zoan Devil Fruit Weapon: Odd Eyed Cat Model EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Zoan Devil Fruit Weapon: Odd Eyed Cat Model EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Zoan Devil Fruit Weapon: Odd Eyed Cat Model EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Zoan Devil Fruit Weapon: Odd Eyed Cat Model EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Zoan Devil Fruit Weapon: Odd Eyed Cat Model EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Zoan Devil Fruit Weapon: Odd Eyed Cat Model EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinobi Generations

Our users have posted a total of 65925 messages in 8680 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zoan Devil Fruit Weapon: Odd Eyed Cat Model Empty Zoan Devil Fruit Weapon: Odd Eyed Cat Model on Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:09 am

Go D. Naraku

Pirates
Pirates

Go D. Naraku
Equipment Name: Seikoneko (Uri)
Equipment Type: Devil Fruit Zoan Weapon
Strength Req.: None
Equipment Description: Uri is a Devil Fruit Weapon formed from fire eating the Odd Eyed Cat Zoan Model. Truth be told, no one...not even scientists knows how substances are able to eat devil fruits. Maybe they are just attracted to them. Uri is loyal to Stygian, So it would be hard for someone to try and take her.

Uri in her natural form due to the blue fire being fed a Devil Fruit is a ball of blue fire. The fire never goes out and is almost always carried on a chain in a locket around Stygian's neck. The only way she is able to be released is for the locket to be open or broken. It can be opened by pressing the button on the back of it. The locket is immune to the heat of the blue flames. The locket is a ball that has a diameter of 6 inches. It

In her Hybrid Form her she is 30 feet long from the tip of her tail to the tip of her nose. Her tail being 10 ft in length. On her hind legs she can stand to be 45 ft tall. Due to her long legs her body is 10 ft from the ground. With a width of 12 ft. While in her hybrid form, her whole body is made out of blue fire..save for her claws, teeth, eyes, and tongue. While in hybrid form she isn't considered intangible. Meaning that anything that is hotter than her can touch her or she can choose to let something touch her. In this form her claws and teeth are 6 ft long and with a width of 1 ft. The flames of her body being able to cause burns equal to T4 on the Heat Chart.

(Will post the appearance of full form up when I get a better understanding of how big it can be)

Natural Form:

Ignore the two tails
Zoan Devil Fruit Weapon: Odd Eyed Cat Model Flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1
Hybrid Form:
Zoan Devil Fruit Weapon: Odd Eyed Cat Model Latest?cb=20120311031551

Attachments:
Curse or Devil Fruit: One Eyed Cat Model
Materials: Blue Fire
Units per Slot: 1
Experience: 60,000 (Starts at T3)
Notes: When transforming into her Hybrid Form out of the locket happens at an instant speed.

Heat Chart:

Tier 1:

Completely Destroyed -
 Wood, Stone, and similar materials.
Partially Destroyed - 
Lightly Damaged - Iron 

Spontaneously Combust: Wood, Cloth, Organic Materials, etc.

Melts or burn to Ash: Skin, Bone, Stone, and similar materials
Melts After Prolonged Exposure (3 Post): Iron

Tier 2: 

Completely Destroyed - Wood, Stone, and similar materials.
Partially Destroyed - Iron
Lightly Damaged - Steel

Melts or burn to Ash: Skin, Bone, Stone, Iron, and similar materials
Melts After Prolonged Exposure (3 Post): 

Tier 3: 

Completely Destroyed - Wood, Stone, Iron, and similar materials.
Partially Destroyed - 
Lightly Damaged - 

Melts After Prolonged Exposure (3 Post): Steel

Tier 4:

Completely Destroyed - Wood, Stone, Iron, and similar materials.
Partially Destroyed - Steel

Lightly Damaged - 
Melts After Prolonged Exposure (3 Post): 

Tier 5: 

Completely Destroyed - Wood, Stone, IronSteel and similar materials.
Partially Destroyed - 
Lightly Damaged - 

Melts or burn to Ash: Skin, Bone, Stone, Iron, Steel, and similar materials
Melts After Prolonged Exposure (3 Post): Seastone

Last edited by Acheron on Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:31 am; edited 3 times in total

https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
I'm pretty sure her natural form should just be blue fire, it shouldn't look like a cat at all. Maybe you carry it around in like a lantern or something. Then the hybrid form is fine because it's a cat/fire mix. Not sure what you're going to do for full though. Also small thing but you put "knows" instead of "nose" so I just find that hilarious.

Go D. Naraku

Pirates
Pirates

Go D. Naraku
that picture I linked in skype was the hybrid form of the axotol and it seemed to be the same feet as hybrid Uri. So I guess Full Form could be like idk, 60 ft or something

https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Make sure you get rid of the natural form picture. I'm not sure if this should be able to melt seastone...both because it's only fire but also because it's influenced by a DF. Granted the flames aren't but it gets bigger because of the DF's ability so like...hrm...need a second opinion on it.

Other than that what you have so far is fine IMO.

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
I would honestly deny this at this point seeing as we have no information on the substances. Axolotii wasn't actually really ruled by caesar so to me something like this falls more under the pet category than the Devil Fruit Weapon categor.

Your locket idea would need to be regsitered seeing as Uri herself is a ball of fire [which means she would naturally burn like fire].

I'll also ask other staff for opinions on this but right now i'm going tosay this falls more under pet than an actual devil fruit weapon.

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Denied

It seems we are not allowing substances the ability to consume dfs.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum