One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Life - [Arc-Task]Hard Knock Life - The Duo's Great Escape? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Life - [Arc-Task]Hard Knock Life - The Duo's Great Escape? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Life - [Arc-Task]Hard Knock Life - The Duo's Great Escape? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Life - [Arc-Task]Hard Knock Life - The Duo's Great Escape? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Life - [Arc-Task]Hard Knock Life - The Duo's Great Escape? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Life - [Arc-Task]Hard Knock Life - The Duo's Great Escape? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Life - [Arc-Task]Hard Knock Life - The Duo's Great Escape? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Life - [Arc-Task]Hard Knock Life - The Duo's Great Escape? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Life - [Arc-Task]Hard Knock Life - The Duo's Great Escape? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Cyrus sighed as the battle ended, his jaw ached and his mouth tasted of blood but he was doing much better than Vincent who simply lay on the ground, chunks of his flesh and bone missing in odd places. Blood pooled beneath his body and Cyrus watched it run into the streets, head cocked to the side, Went a bit overboard again, Cyrus said, simply observing his handy work before looking at the remaining Marines, sorry about that Gents. Make sure to get some aloe on those burns, eh? Nasty stuff burns are. With that he twirled his cane and walked back towards the incapacitated Joe where Junbei found him. Cyrus smiled as Junbei spoke to him, Nonsense, a friend is a friend, nothing weird about that. I hope you realize the feeling is mutual. I can't promise the whole Revolution will show up to aid you, but hopefully I'll be enough. He said with a smile, touching the brim of his hat and leaning on his cane.

Watching Charlotte approach and the two exchange words, Cyrus raised an eyebrow in curiosity, What is weird however, and I hope you don't take too much offense to this, but this little flirting you two have going on. I walk in on you two trying to kill each other and now one or two life threatening moments and you're all over each other? Honestly. Cyrus said playfully. He truly was confused by their relationship, but it was none of his business. At the mention of a drink Cyrus smiled, Honestly Junbei, you shouldn't even have to ask at this point. Joe's sudden awakening only made the moment more perfect as Cyrus nearly spilled his drink from laugh so hard.

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Life - [Arc-Task]Hard Knock Life - The Duo's Great Escape? - Page 2 Large
'Without music, life would be a mistake.

Sitting up cringing, Junbei took the bottle of rum from the stash, lifting Charlotte off his stomach causing her to tumble onto the ground. "F-F-Flirting!? I was told that's what people in love do! I ain't ever falling for no-one!" Junbei exclaimed. "Especially her!" Junbei said blushing, his face flustered from the man's statement."Not like anyone wants to be with you anyway! Idiot!" Charlotte exclaimed blushing. Both of them turning their backs from each other, Cyrus must've been enjoying the comedy duo's performance.

The audience dispersed, reinforcements arrived but the platoon focused on retreating after seeing the state of their commanding officer. News reporters arrived on the scene, keeping their distance snapping shots of Charlotte, Junbei and Cyrus. Lifting himself off the ground, Junbei picked up Charlotte, turning towards Cyrus smiling. "I think the party's over now Cyrus. Seems like we can't ever get a break these days to just talk. Before anymore publicity comes from this, I'll take this one and stay low for a bit. Now that I've got my navigator, all that's left now is her old jealous boyfriends." Junbei said taunting the girl on his back.

Limping away from the scene of the crime, Junbei and Charlotte approached the small hotel room, fidgeting to open the door, Junbei rested the woman down and collapsed on the floor. "Just to let you know. I don't have much utensils or anything most of the time I ate out." Junbei said bluntly. "I can't cook so it wouldn't matter much anyway." Charlotte said smugly. "We'll need a cook." Charlotte said, as she started to drift off, exhaustion kicking in from the proceedings of the day. "Any suggestions?" Junbei asked. "Kipp's one sucks, don't get anymore ideas." Charlotte stated, drifting off once again. "Do you have a ship?" Charlotte asked. "Nope!" Junbei exclaimed, falling asleep. "What kind of crew are you trying to get me involved in..." the woman said, drained of energy as she progressed.

Exit.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
To say Asher was mad would be an understatement right now. He didn't really enjoy people messing with him so when Asher finally got his hands on Kipp he would suffer several deaths. By now all of Asher's men had been scared off by their captains immense rage issues. He had barely lost his cool but today was one of the rare exceptions. Looking at his now destroyed office Asher knew exactly what he was about to do. He wasn't capable of killing someone with a sword right now or with his usual best friend so what would Asher do? Simple, he picked up a box in the far left corner of his office, its contents were simple, something Asher had gotten on Mock Town in his first day back to full health. It seemed to be a devil fruit he couldn't identify. Rumored to be a fruit which imbued its eater with an advanced ability of using Lightning in the form of a logia. Asher would smile as he stared the fruit down picking it up and feasting upon it. After he was done Asher couldn't help but grin knowing he had just done something he didn't know was possible.

"The first man to eat two devil fruits and live" joked Asher after he feasted upon the devil fruit. Now he had things to do. Walking out of his office Asher would be barring a large grin on his face before he began to address his men. "My second in command, your second in command was taken earlier. Things didn't go our way, some of you folded, some of you fought but that isn't the point. We all know Mercy could have killed that man yesterday but she didn't. Now I'm not asking any of you to come with me to retrieve her, just know when she returns.. We will all talk" Asher's words were never inspirational but that's what he wanted. He wanted his men to be scared and understand that Asher will kill them if he needed. He would walk past all of them as he exited the compound and made his way towards the town. Mercy however was captive and blind folded somewhere and she couldn't pinpoint her location. She would be expecting Asher to arrive any minute now and she wasn't wrong in that belief. He was on his way.

Exit

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Cyrus finished his first shot as the Marine reinforcements arrived, their commanding officer looking first at Vincent's body and then back up and making eye contact with Cyrus. They stared at each other for a long minute before the commanding officer told his men to start rounding up the injured and that was all. Cyrus nodded ever so slightly, touching the brim of his hat as he did so in a form of respectful acknowledgement. The marines would gather their injured and dead and leave peacefully but that didn't mean it was a good idea to stick around any longer than necessary. With the crisis averted and access to booze it was time to get moving once more. After all, he was on Jaya for a reason and meeting his new friend had just been a happy byproduct.

Tuning back into the conversation between Junbei and his lady friend, Cyrus smiled before clasping Junbei on the shoulder, It's been fun my friend, truly. I think you're right, it's best to part ways for the time being. Surely word will spread around Mock Town and even to the nearby islands. People may come looking for us so keep your head to the ground for the next few days. If you need anything, I'll be on the island for another week or so at least. With that done, Cyrus took Charlotte's hand in his own, Lady Charlotte it was a pleasure meeting you, albeit under some interesting circumstances. Take care of this fool while I'm away, and yourself. Cyrus said with a wink before turning to leave. As he passed by Joe he gave a friendly nod before reaching down and picking up the second bottle he had salvaged from the inn. Then the Reaper of the Revolution disappeared into the crowd.

[/exit]

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Not gonna sit and do this with people again. Dont post this in the help desk, post the original task registration

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum