One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Halloween + WP Ships WIP EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:18 pm by Shinobi Generations

» A come back
Halloween + WP Ships WIP EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Halloween + WP Ships WIP EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Halloween + WP Ships WIP EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Halloween + WP Ships WIP EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Halloween + WP Ships WIP EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Halloween + WP Ships WIP EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Halloween + WP Ships WIP EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Halloween + WP Ships WIP EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinobi Generations

Our users have posted a total of 65925 messages in 8680 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Halloween + WP Ships WIP Empty Halloween + WP Ships WIP on Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:12 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
This first one is from the Halloween Event:

Name: The Dreadnaught
Tier: 4
Capacity Limit: 300
Type: On Water
Description:
Spoiler:
Halloween + WP Ships WIP Latest?cb=20121026193247
Halloween + WP Ships WIP 5a004a6ec4bb550923bd6cb003117ebd

The Dreadnaught is a behemoth of a ship, bosting the capacity of 300 souls and half as much artillery. With a length of 150m from front to back, the Dreadnaught is not a fast vessel by any means. Its appearance is that of a long abandoned ship dredged up from the seafloor. Greened wood, seaweed and various other dark markings make up the body of the ship. It was given the appearance of old and decrepit on purpose to strike fear in the hearts of all who gaze upon it, likening that to a ghost ship come back to seek vengeance. The front of the ship is its most interesting feature, taking on the appearance of a large creature's mouth with sharpened wooden teeth. The "mouth" extends about 10m out from the rest of the ship.

As for the insides, the ship is equipped with the basic necessities of a sailing vessel. Sleeping quarters, captain's quarters, mess hall, storage, and a deck near the bottom of the boat for rowing should the need arise all adorn this majestic yet frightening beast. Possibly its best feature is the eery lighting given off by the light dials scattered throughout the ship. The light dials outside cast a green, spectre glow while those inside the ship are standard yellow-white lights that are much better to see by for navigating the ship.
Speed: 10 knots
Hull: Steel
Artillery Limit: 150
Artillery Slots Owned: 10
Artillery:
  • 6 Round Shot Cannons
  • 2 B&C Cannons
  • 2 Sangrenel

Upgradable: No
Den Den Mushi Speaker Den Den Mushi for communicating throughout the ship.
DomesticatedEerie green light dials outside the ship, standard light dials within the ship. Heat dials for those cold nights in the sleeping quarters.
Link to Purchase or Creation: Free from event

Second one is from Cyrus becoming a Rev Lt:

Name: Reaver I
Tier: 3
Capacity Limit: 100
Type: Underwater
Description:
Spoiler:
Halloween + WP Ships WIP 2oijd4

The Reaver I is the first submersible in Cyrus's fleet, at a length of 75m from nose to tail and a beam of 35m the Reaver I is a force to be reckoned with under the sea. The ship itself takes on a very nautical appearance, almost fish-like in nature. At the top of the sub is the general observation and navigation deck where anyone steering the ship will be found. Down below the sub is equipped with sleeping quarters (separate for the captain of course), dining/food prep area, a small recreation area, storage, and of course the main engine area towards the back of the sub all spread out across four decks.

The ship's combat capabilities are interesting in that the actua design of the ship gives it a ramming nodule at the front, allowing it to tear into other ships without receiving damage itself (unless of course the rammed ship is made of stronger materials). For artillery the ship currently has torpedo slots towards the bottom of the structure and can later be equipped with powerful cannons for unsbumerged battle.
Speed: 25 knots
Hull: Steel
Artillery Limit: 75
Artillery Slots Owned: 5
Artillery:
  • 5 Round Shot Cannons

Upgradable: No
Den Den Mushi Speaker Den Den Mushi throughout ship
DomesticatedLight dials for seeing both within the submarine and outside for navigation in the dark depths. Heat dials to maintain cabin temperatures even at the deepest levels of the ocean.
Link to Purchase or Creation: Free

Before you ask I'll have a Navigator for the first ship and a Shipwright for the second ship so I should be able to use both without a hitch.

Last edited by Kincaid on Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Halloween + WP Ships WIP Empty Re: Halloween + WP Ships WIP on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:26 pm

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
1/2

[22:28:28 29/10/2016] @ Acheron : Wait

[22:28:33 29/10/2016] @ Acheron : Im scared of asher

[22:28:37 29/10/2016] @ Acheron : He migbt kidnap me

3Halloween + WP Ships WIP Empty Re: Halloween + WP Ships WIP on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:53 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
den den mushis still need to be paid for, they dont come free.
I believe artilerry still also needs to be purchased as they also don't come free with the ship.

4Halloween + WP Ships WIP Empty Re: Halloween + WP Ships WIP on Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:12 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Purchased the artillery and we agreed on the speaker den den mushi in chat

https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/t6084-artillery-shop#47100

5Halloween + WP Ships WIP Empty Re: Halloween + WP Ships WIP on Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:06 am

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
2/2

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum