One Piece Pirate Nation
FORUM IS CLOSED VISIT US AT http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
[Social] Away From The Skies At Last - The Songbird's Dock In Water 7  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:18 pm by Shinobi Generations

» A come back
[Social] Away From The Skies At Last - The Songbird's Dock In Water 7  - Page 3 EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
[Social] Away From The Skies At Last - The Songbird's Dock In Water 7  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
[Social] Away From The Skies At Last - The Songbird's Dock In Water 7  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
[Social] Away From The Skies At Last - The Songbird's Dock In Water 7  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
[Social] Away From The Skies At Last - The Songbird's Dock In Water 7  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
[Social] Away From The Skies At Last - The Songbird's Dock In Water 7  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Social] Away From The Skies At Last - The Songbird's Dock In Water 7  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
[Social] Away From The Skies At Last - The Songbird's Dock In Water 7  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinobi Generations

Our users have posted a total of 65925 messages in 8680 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Kibo Yamanaka

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Kibo Yamanaka
Kibo continued to look down at the sleeping Jackson for a bit, but it wasn't out of concern for his well being anymore. He was lost in thought, still surprised that he was asked out of all people to make this crew's Jolly Roger. Normally when Kibo sketches things it is just out of boredom, or if he finds something that has taken his interest, and he wants to draw it like he did with the Songbird's ship. But to have someone come to him wanting the draw something as important as a Jolly Roger? It is something Kibo was definitely not expecting. He is suppose to be keeping an eye on these people....spying on them, but instead he has gotten a bit close to them in a span of a day?

There was a lot running through Kibo's mind at this moment.

Suddenly, the artist was pulled into a hug by the inebriated Jade who believed in Kibo's drawing skills breaking the Rev out of his daze as he blinked a few times in confusion. "I think this one had one too many." the man claimed chuckling to himself some as Jade finally let go, and made his way to the white haired man who turned out to also have remained here. After taking a brief look over there, Kibo started to look around, and noticed that everyone else was starting to clean up, Junbei using some amazing wind technique with his Tonfa to get some trash together. The artist was about to pitch in, stepping over Jackson's body to not disturb him until the red haired pirate captain spoke up, saying that he shouldn't worry about this, and focus on the sketching.

"I can't just leave you all to do the wo-" Kibo made his way to Junbei, but before he could finish, the Rev was interrupted by this Domino Jack person, claiming he could paint the Jolly once it's finished. Kibo simply looked at him before looking over to Junbei who clearly ignored that man at first which led to the poor Jack clinging onto the redhead, Kibo once again looking at Jack. Kibo just stood there silently, watching the silly conversation go down, a sheepish smile developing on his face as he wasn't too sure what to do in this situation. With all that finally cleared up, Jack, and Charlotte went to go talk business, and if what happened with that spiky haired guy is anything to go by....it might not end well for that painter, the thought of that causing Kibo to chuckle a bit nervously until he realized something.

"Wait....my vision?" Kibo said to himself, his expression a bit surprised. Clearly Junbei wasn't referring to the artist making this Jolly Roger from scratch...right!? He has only just met these people, he has no idea what would fit this crew in terms of a Jolly Roger. Kibo was about to make his way to Junbei, Jade, and the white haired stranger to clear this up, but would stop as he noticed the white haired male's fist....turning to magma. A devil fruit user as well no doubt. So far, Kibo has met two users, Junbei, and now this man. Pretty powerful ones at that. Kibo would have to make sure to keep his eyes on this man as well with such a powerful, and dangerous power.

"I'm sorry for interrupting but...." Kibo said as he stood by the table with those three. "Can you please elaborate on what you meant by....my vision, Junbei?" he wanted that cleared up. Perhaps Junbei meant vision as in just drawing it as he tells him the specifics on what he wanted? Yeah, that's it! .....Hopefully.

"Also I don't believe I introduced myself." Kibo said looking over to the magma user. He placed a hand on his own chest, and bowed his upper body a bit before saying, "My name is Kibo. It is always nice to meet new people." with a small welcoming smile, meaning those words.

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

SolarGravitas & VitasP.WingsBlitz SticksOto OtoOto Tier 3NitufiaSantufiaNitufia - Tier 2Flight & Fight
Charlotte & Caprice WeaponsNico & Juju's Weapons
"We're all caged song birds, waiting for someone to hear our sound"

"Hmmm... vision."
Junbei said, scarfing down the remainder of his meat off the slightly charred bone. Swallowing, the Songbird plopped onto the floor, patting his hand on his stomach as a gesture to being full. "I just want a bird's face! Like! Something that showcases our crews freedom. However, if it isn't a jolly roger, it's not a pirate crew so, keep that in mind." Junbei concluded, picking his teeth. "My name's Junbei Von Echo! I'm just a musician from the South Blue who ended up as a pirate basically." Junbei said peering over at the giant of a man charring his meat. Rolling a few inches over to avoid the man's dripping magma, "That's a pretty interesting trait you got there. I can pretty much do that too but my hand disappears." Junbei exclaimed, demonstrating by turning his hand into nothingness. "Hoho... What an interesting bunch." Juju stated, sipping Sake from his cup. "Jasper. Can I ask you a question... Fishmen... What exactly is a fishman? I've never encountered one before." Junbei said, easy dropping into his quick exchange with Jade. As the night progressed, the Songbird's all sat talking about their dreams and hopes, others sat eating food from the banquet quietly but night came to a gleeful conclusion.

Exit.
MADE BY ★MEULK

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum