One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Dummy Lick EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Dummy Lick EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Dummy Lick EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Dummy Lick EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Dummy Lick EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Dummy Lick EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Dummy Lick EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Dummy Lick EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Dummy Lick EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dummy Lick Empty Dummy Lick Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:18 am

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
Spoiler:

Days had passed from the night Birdie and his allies first made it back to Cervantes' ship. Making an ass of himself and drawing rift between him and Cervantes, the two hadn't spoken for a while. This was partially, because Birdie had been locked up in his room for two days straight recuperating from a night of binge drinking, the voyage to Drum, and the events that happened prior. One more day was spent getting his body back into the swing of things and talking to Cervantes about this job he had lined up. Tonight was the night of the heist and Birdie had his team gathered with him to brief them on what was to go down. They were gathered in the crew quarters beneath the deck of the ship, a single lantern hung illuminating the room faintly enough to make out frames and a bit of details on faces. Birdie stood in front of about twenty or so pirates, Verde stood off to Birdie's side. Not directly beside or behind him in a militant way, but off somewhere not in Birdie's vicinity or within the small mob of pirates who waited for Birdie's briefing to begin.

"So this is going to be the last job we go on and to be honest it seems pretty easy. We should be able to get out clean and not have any of this shit traced back to us. There's a pretty big named Rookie holding a meeting with some other semi-big names, but that's irrelevant to us. What we care about is that its on his ship which is bound to have a pretty luxurious treasure room if this guy is worth his salt. Our contractor is convinced the guy discovered and looted an important artifact so that's what we're looking for when we get into this treasure room. It's more logical and beneficial to us to just take it all and sort through it back here as opposed to loiter in the vault room looking for a needle in a haystack. The meeting is being held on this pirate's ship, so basically me and a few others are going to find this treasure room, break in, then open up a hole in the wall so we'll get some fresh sea breeze. That's when the rest of you guys will come by with rowboats and load up the treasure we toss out. Then we load up on the boats and flee the scene. Super easy and super clean. Make sense?"

2Dummy Lick Empty Re: Dummy Lick Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:37 am

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
The pirates nodded and all that was left for preparations was to chose who was assigned to what role. Birdie did so with ease, already knowing whom he could trust and who was good at what for the most part. With him he had 4 pirates, the rest, including Verde were in charge of the rowboats. He trusted Verde to keep everyone in line and organized as that was Birdie's right hand. "That salon starts in about an hour, so the rowboat team should start rowing out there before they start tightening up security when people try to get on board the ship." Walking up the stairs of the crew quarters Birdie led the mob of pirates to the deck of the ship where Bato was with a few empty chest and some clothes. More specifically these clothes were dressy suits and ties. They couldn't go to the salon in casual wear and sadly they also couldn't go with weapons. "You four coming with me, leave your weapons here. We shouldn't need them and if we do . .. then good luck." Getting dressed and the rowboat team dispatching, Birdie left with his four add-ons to the salon.

Arriving to the salon, he gave the man checking people in his invite which cleared the others to enter with him. Walking casually aboard the vessel with his smile plastered on his face to appear non-threatening and cordial, he turned and spoke a few words to his entourage in a whisper. "Just socialize for a while . . . it'll take some time to find the vault." They nodded to him and split up into three groups. Birdie by his lonesome, then two groups of two. Eating a few hors d'oeuvres and sipping on a bit of wine, Birdie also spoke to a few people and chatted it up. There were some people present who weren't even pirates, but idolized the holy-like persona the host had about him. Apparently though he was a pirate, he was only dubbed so by the government. His feats included defeating a few pirates and free lancers, but he just so happened to have one run in with a battalion of Marines and in self defense he wiped them out. Birdie found it funny how the World Government could just label people how they wished and demonize them.

"That's the power of the News Coo." Birdie said to one guest in a joking manner, but it was taken very seriously. "Now that you mention it. Imagine if pirates had their own News Coo, something that got their side of the story out?" Birdie was only joking, but the idea did peak his interest a bit. Though he had no interest in outing the Government for their corrupt ways, he saved the idea in the recesses of his mind for it could bring in a bit of money if he went about it correctly. "Hmm, you may be onto something." He chuckled, before looking around to his left and right in a bit of a worried manner. "You wouldn't happen to know where the restroom is would you?" The man he was speaking too shook his head side to side. "I don't, but I'm sure one of these waiters could help you out." Birdie nodded and used this to dismiss himself, before approaching a waiter.

3Dummy Lick Empty Re: Dummy Lick Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:58 am

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
"Hi sir, do you think you could show me to the restroom?" The waiter put on a smile that disturbed Birdie's stomach, but he tolerated the fake expression as it'd be hypocritical to judge at this point in time. "Of course I can. Right this way." As the waiter turned to lead Birdie, Birdie turned and scanned the area. As he did this his eyes met those of one of his men who gave Birdie a nod of acknowledgment. Trusting he knew what to do, Birdie turned and followed the waiter as this grunt went and gathered the rest of the grunts to follow Birdie from a safe distance.

As he was walking with the waiter, Birdie would dig in his pocket and retrieve a Beli note that was worth a large sum of money, more than likely more than what the waiter was getting paid to cater the affair. "You can drop the fake smile now." Birdie's voice had lost its perkiness and dropped serval tones back to his normal way of speaking. Saying this caused the waiter to turn around in a confused manner, then become shocked as he saw the bill Birdie was holding in his hand."You wouldn't happen to know where the treasure room on this boat is located at would you?" The waiter shook his head side to side, then his eyes flickered beyond Birdie to four men approaching from behind. Birdie turned to look who was approaching to see it was his entourage. "Any idea of where it could be at all?" He waved the note to and fro as if it'd help jog the waiters memory to recount something he didn't know. "All I know is that the guy didn't want anyone going near the west wing of the ship. Maybe it's over there? I don't know." The waiter's voice had also lost its fake cordial ringing and became more human.

"Hmm . . . good enough. Here." Birdie handed the waiter the bill, then began walking forward past him, his company following. "There might be security on duty, but that won't be a problem, just be on your guard." They travelled by speed walking, this allowing them to slow to a more casual pace and not be too suspicious at a moments notice should they encounter someone. This was unnecessary though as they stumbled upon a vault one floor below the deck, still out in an open air space however. It was quite the ship, Birdie played with the thought of buying a Galleon once he got some real money and hosting a salon of his own.

"Looks like this is it." As he spoke his hands adopted a three clawed placement and he reeled back then thrusted them forward. With ease they dug into the steel vault like it was the supple flesh of a peach. Next he clenched his claws closed which crumpled the steel vault inwards towards his hands like when one crumpled paper. The hinges of the vault were broken from the force at which he closed his claws meaning the door was only suspended by Birdie's grip and strength. Setting the mutilated door down, Birdie gazed at what treasures were there for the taking only to be disappointed.

Spoiler:

4Dummy Lick Empty Re: Dummy Lick Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:25 am

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
"About time you arrived." One man cloaked in black spoke with ten others behind him. Each of them held at least one dagger in their hands, each of their faces were veiled due to a mask they wore or the shadow from their drawn hood. "You gotta be fucking me." Weaponless and caught off guard, Birdie knew his operation was fucked, but by who. Obviously these guys were the wrench in the heist, but who hired them in the first place? Wasting no time after the first assassin spoke, the others rushed forward towards Birdie's party. With nothing but their hands to defend themselves, the grunts they were good as dead and Birdie knew it. Despite this something in him piloted his body and made him act to defend them. Being in the forefront of their formation, he was the first line of defense anyhow, so it was only logical for him to try to save some lives.

Especially mindful of the garbs of his opponents and their daggers, Birdie figured their were poisoned and even if they weren't he wasn't looking to have his blood spilled. For that reason along with his Tekkai Kata he hardened sections of his body with his Busoshoku Haki. An ultimate defense of sorts he doubted his adversaries would be able to manage to break even the first layer of his skin like this. He couldn't speak for his company however.

The first assassin closing in, Birdie threw out a kick that was augmented by both active abilities. This struck the hitman in his gut and caused him to lose all of his momentum. Bending his knee to reel his leg and the man back in as he was limp on his leg, Birdie kicked out one more launching the body at one of the other assassins. "Don't just stand there, jump overboard!" Throwing being mindful of his voice out the window, Birdie shouted to his frozen idiots who snapped out of their trances at the yelling. Scrambling and trying to get a run going, they made a break for it as Birdie covered them.

Two more assassins coming his way having dodged the unconscious body tossed like trash, Birdie swung with a wide right hook. One was caught, but the other ducked it. Switching his defensive abilities to his back to protect his spine and neck, he found that he was ignored and the assassin ran beyond him to the fleeing grunts. "Shit!" While his focus was adverted two more assassins came his way, only one managing to make it by him though his reaction was delayed. Grabbing his hood that worked so well to hide his features, the man was strangled for a moment as he was snagged backwards and tossed back in the vault room. In the process he collided with one of the other dashing assassins, thus halting his advance. It was futile however, for the hitmen were far faster than Birdie's own thieves. With daggers in their hands, they gutted his allies like fish with almost no trouble at all.

"Hope they weren't anything special to you." Birdie's focuses went from the fresh corpses, to the sole assassin who spoke. "Can't say they were, but I still hate to lose a loyal dog." The only good he saw in the situation was that the assassins covered the mouths of Birdie's grunts, so they didn't alert anyone. "With an answer like that I see why you I was hired for this job." At this point in time Birdie was wondering if trying to kill these guys and still get the treasure was worth it, but honestly it didn't seem like it. "I hate to do this to such a nice boat, but I guess it's necessary.'' Birdie grinned which rewarded him with a look of astonishment from the talking assassin. "Get down!" As he shouted Birdie had launched a roundhouse kick forward to those inside the vault. While they weren't really his target, if he killed a few assassins he wouldn't complain. What he was trying to accomplish was creating and escape route.

With his kick he released a powerful Rankyaku which would slice a large majority of the galleon. It'd surely disrupt the salon, not cause damage, but it'd rock the boat a bi as a long 30m blade had just sliced through a side of the ship. Sadly some of the treasure in the vault was sliced as well, but that didn't matter, because a decent mount of it also got dirtied with the blood of the hitmen.

Spoiler:

5Dummy Lick Empty Re: Dummy Lick Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:42 am

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
Taking advantage of the fact the assassin had sprawled on to the floor to avoid being bisected, Birdie dropped his Tekkai Kata and rushed him. At full speed while the man tried to get back onto his feet Birdie kicked out at him, his leg ebon with Busoshoku Haki coating it. Striking the man in the gut, he shattered a majority of his ribs and sent the man flying into the wall of the room and coughing up blood. "Now before our little skirmish down here is stumbled upon by security and I gotta fight a crew of pirates, mind telling me who hired you?" Birdie walked up and crouched down to the man's level. He watched him in an intrigued manner as he trembled weakly, his body succumbing to the damages it sustained. "I have no interest in doi-" Before he could finish speaking Birdie gripped his skull with his "claws" ready to crush the man's head should he not out his employer. "Last chance." He began applying crushing force, the two assassins left that had murdered Birdie's henchmen stood in the doorway for a moment, but then bullet fire had killed them while they were distracted. Security was already upon him and Birdie really didn't want the heat.

"Ugh, fuck you fucking assassins." Clenching his "claws" closed he crushed the man's skull to a gravel like state. "I think I heard something in hear!" The hurried footsteps of security caused Birdie to rush and just rip the assassins cloak off his person hoping it had a contract or something in one of the pockets. "That was me crushing this guy's skull, don't come in here if you're not trying to die please." Knowing his warning wouldn't be taken seriously, with his free hand he pressed his thumb against his middle finger's fingernail as one would do to flick someone. As security turned the corner and entered the vault room, Birdie flicked as many time as he needed and fired off his Tobu Shigan Bachi into their bodies. About six Shigan's fired in total, Birdie dropped all three of the guards then ran out of the treasure room. Careful to not slip in the pools of blood from the assassins, security, or his own henchmen, Birdie jumped off of the balcony of the ship since it was open air on multiple levels. Using his Geppo, he safely traveled above the frigid waters of Drum Island and made it to the coast a ways away from any towns and surely away from the Galleon that all just went down on.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum