One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Clementine's start EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:18 pm by Shinobi Generations

» A come back
Clementine's start EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Clementine's start EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Clementine's start EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Clementine's start EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Clementine's start EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Clementine's start EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Clementine's start EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Clementine's start EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinobi Generations

Our users have posted a total of 65925 messages in 8680 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clementine's start Empty Clementine's start on Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:27 am

SirenSeas

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

SirenSeas
Withdrawn interest

Last edited by SirenSeas on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:13 am; edited 4 times in total

2Clementine's start Empty Re: Clementine's start on Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:49 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
@SirenSeas wrote:A) I don't know what I'm doing.  So tell me we what's up and if I'm doing anything right or wrong.  If you're someone who's stalking this but can't post in an app topic you can PM me!
B) Putting this up before my character is approved as it's part of my race and a part of the background, since because they are background details what happens to this app effects the history of the character.   Including Freebies so there's just 1 thread.

Clementine's start 49332a10
General Conveniences-  Clementine has various improvements in general that run in the background.  Such as the cords running through her muscles giving her deceptive strength beyond her looks.  Basically I just mean this as an excuse to over for her appearances while not being limited.  She has the same strength as anyone of her tier of strength would have.  This just means she doesn't -Look- The part.  She can eat more than should be possible,  and does not use the restroom.  Her Engine converts all intake into energy, no mess!  
Her digestive system, right arm, spine and rib cage are not composed of bone, but is a synthetic iron or plastics that confers no benefit over a bone skeleton. 
No advantage and just for fun, but she can print paper from her chest and pop a multicolor pen out from her wrist. She uses it to make super amazing totally accurateTM drawings of things. 
She also possesses a straw hat, and of course some clothes.

Equipment Name: Eris 01 - Angel Steel
Equipment Type: Cyborg implant- Gadget.
Strength Req.: ...1?
Equipment Description: 
Clementine's start 34761-10
Spoiler:

Clementine's start 34761-10
Collapsible wings that emerge from slots in her back to either side of her spine below her shoulder blades. They are very thin and foil-like, with an array of colors, akin to a stained glass window.  The individual wings are about half-again as long as her arms with very stiff movements.  They allow her to glide at her standard speed with a slow fall,  or burst 30 meters into the air at +1 tier speed (and glide from there at normal speed) once every 3 posts, doing so with a beating of the wings and a release of steam.   She'll rise and fall, but if trying to maintain elevation (No loss from evasive maneuvering for example) she could maintain flight at the elevation she initially kicked off from assuming she boosted in doing so, with a waving flight pattern.

The only thing id say is remove the speed increase at this point, being the most basic of basic capabilities the flight itself imo would be fine, at this point i'd say anything past this would need to be upgraded by a scientist to allow for faster flight
Spoiler:
Super amazing completely accurate rendition:
Clementine's start XXqGydi
It can also make dive maneuvers and swoop to regain lost altitude from the momentum of the dive,  losing only the altitude that would have been lost by gliding straight anyway.
Altitude can still be lost though by having to perform evasive maneuvers besides that.
Spoiler:
Super amazing completely accurate rendition:
Clementine's start VLvvOme
Attachments: ?
Curse or Devil Fruit: -
Materials: Iron and Bronze.
Units per Slot: 1
Experience: 0

Equipment Name: Eris 02a - Celestial Vessel
Equipment Type: Cyborg implant - gadget.
Strength Req.: 1?
Equipment Description: Not much of a implant itself but this is a storage for a weapon.  02a is a springloaded storage compartment within her upper thighs that allows 02b  to be stored and ejected mechanically, along with bullets.  Similar to storing and drawing from a holster, just concealed.
Attachments: ?
Curse or Devil Fruit: -
Materials: Bronze
Units per Slot: .5
Experience: 0

• Equipment Name: Eris 02b - Celestial Heritage
  • Equipment Type: Weapons (Two)
  • Strength Req.: 1?
  • Equipment Description: 
  • Clementine's start Commis10
  • Spoiler:
    Clementine's start Commis11
  • 02b is an ornate looking set of revolvers with six chambers (Twelve total) that house bullets.  The cylinder easily pops out to the side for reloading and release of empty casings.   Clementine loads her own ammunition she calls capsules, which are similar to vials of potions housing effects.  Each made elsewhere.
  • Attachments: ?
  • Curse or Devil Fruit: -
  • Materials: Iron and Gold (Gold conferring no benefit, just aesthetic)
  • Units per Slot: .5 guns take a single slot per weapon, so 2 is two slots and count as individual weapons
  • Experience: 0

Equipment Name: Eris 03 - Heartstone Resort
Equipment Type: Cyborg implant - Engine/Weapon.
Strength Req.: 1?
Equipment Description: Clementine's cyborg Engine that replaces her heart.  A small rudimentary firing mechanism and small barrel in her sternum tied to her engine-heart.  It is loaded with a single seastone bullet. When fired the bullet breaks through her skin and pushes open her sternum painfully.   Possesses only the one shot.  Not intended to be used frequently as you might imagine. 
The Engine itself is unique in appearance,  having a stained glass look to it.  It runs off organic matter,  linked to her augmented stomach,  converting all consumed food products into fuel.  No substantial waste from the process, the only excess being gaseous in nature and vented with the steam.  Some substances perform better than others.
It runs off a combustion and radiation system with gears and pistons the size suitable for watches. The heart itself is shielded, both from outside forces and to keep inside forces from getting out. 
Attachments: ?
Curse or Devil Fruit: -
Materials: Iron... And Seastone (Single bullet)...
Units per Slot: 1 (It's pretty small though...)
Experience: 0

(I'm told a seastone sword costs 30,000,000 and it's based on material usage,  so I'm assuming a single seastone bullet would be around 500,000?  I'm selecting the 1,000,000b starting option)

Seems simple enough, though with seastone the base starting price for any sea stone weapon is 1,000,000 so thats how much it would cost [you may take 5 bullets in total for this price if you wish

3Clementine's start Empty Re: Clementine's start on Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:00 am

SirenSeas

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

SirenSeas
Cerulean Faith wrote:
Seems simple enough, though with seastone the base starting price for any sea stone weapon is 1,000,000 so thats how much it would cost [you may take 5 bullets in total for this price if you wish

I don't want something that's actually used.  Just the single bullet as something of a last resort for some imagined dramatic moment.  In fact I only intend for it to come up maybe 1-3 times throughout the longevity of the character (at the very least until a new item replaces it).  If it gets used at all.

It's almost more of a plot tool intended to make for a nice moment in the future,  overall the item not having a benefit other than to describe the Engine.    

I wont debate the point or anything,  just giving some detail so we're on the same page.    I don't mind replacing it and forgoing the concept.

(Already made the other changes)

4Clementine's start Empty Re: Clementine's start on Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:09 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Yeah sea stones base price is non negotiable. [though you could use the other bullets in your gun seeing as the price would remain the same] everything else 1/2

5Clementine's start Empty Re: Clementine's start on Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:31 pm

SirenSeas

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

SirenSeas
Mmm, Alrighty. replaced it with something I'd be more willing to drop the 1,000,000 on.

6Clementine's start Empty Re: Clementine's start on Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:19 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
1/2 [Money will be taken for the seastone upon your approval] just need another mod to sign on

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum