One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Terr'a-mortem EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:18 pm by Shinobi Generations

» A come back
Terr'a-mortem EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Terr'a-mortem EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Terr'a-mortem EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Terr'a-mortem EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Terr'a-mortem EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Terr'a-mortem EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Terr'a-mortem EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Terr'a-mortem EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinobi Generations

Our users have posted a total of 65925 messages in 8680 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Terr'a-mortem Empty Terr'a-mortem on Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:36 am

Bacon is fluffy's alt

Free Agents
Free Agents

Terr'a-mortem Dragon-Art-Pics

Island Description:
Terr'a-mortem V3cgpby
Ituna is an ancient land, untouched by the outside world smack dab in the new world. It was never a thriving metropolis nor were its people particularly affluent. A simple farming island with lush green meadows for as far as the eye could see stretched across the land. Much akin to an ocean of green, it was a island which was in eternal spring. A place where the crops always grew plentiful and the disease never ravaged the island's population like elsewhere. They grew to considered a haven in their own time, a place of utter happiness and contentment. A utopia if you will.

The island formerly known as Ituna had and still does possess an eternal current which flows outward. Countless ships have braved its surrounding waters and many of them left unscathed,but a few have met their untimely end trying to sail through its surrounding currents. Their people believed this phenomena was their god telling them that leaving their homeland meant never coming back. It also meant they were the chosen ones and were meant to live there. Out of all the people in the world, the people of Ituna believed their home was perfect.

How could they be mistaken? They were visited by majestic monsters who appeared from the sea to give them bounty. As long as the people of Ituna heeded their law and provided a sacrifice of crops for their god like masters, all would be well. The beings who were considered gods,were an intelligent and mysterious species who took to the people of Ituna. They gave the people bounty and the people gave them respect. All was well for centuries. But good things always come to an end. As time passed, explorers started to land ashore.

Record keeper- 12 bvc wrote:They come...
They come with strange magiks. Queer customs. Flat out heresy.
To slaughter the earth's children. To bring death upon their kin and...eat them. These mongrels, I don't know what they are. They are corrupting my boys. They speak of foul wretch practices.
They want to leave.
They all want to leave. To come and go.
More and more do no pay homage to the gods.
They stir more.
They stir....

Record keeper- 11 bvc wrote:My boys are gone.
I speak to the gods. I beeseech them but to no avail.
My dear friends speak of riches. What are riches?
My family is gone. Lured away by beguiling trinkets and their strange magiks.
Charmed by sweet words.
greed. selfishness.
god help us
The earth trembles.
They fester

Record keeper- 5 bvc wrote:
The earth quakes
It howls
Beating like a drum
They approach
The skies are dark
They are coming

Terr'a-mortem 706e538288826bb8c916cac1c9a0a2a2
One might say it was in the blink of an eye,but their judgement was in the making many years before it actually arrived. The wrath of their gods was swift, their fields burned with by insatiable flame. The hell fire was said to be taller than the tallest mountains. Next was the flooding, oh how the ocean the unmercifully swept inland and devoured everything in its path. The monster who caused this stood upon the tallest peak, its roar brought seven days of carnage and destruction. If it took seven days to create the island according to their folklore, then it took seven days to eradicate it.

On the morn of the 8th day,it appeared before what remained of Ituna. Leaving behind a lone egg. They were ordered to guard this fruit with their lives. To the end of their days, they alone held the fate of the world as punishment for turning their backs on them. Turning their backs on the gods and embracing the devil and its fruit. Now that which leads us to the present. Ituna was voluntarily christened, Terr'a-mortem. The earth is scorched permanently, not a single plant will grow in its soil. The sky is perpetually black, raining soot and debris upon them. The land is inhabited by the damned who refused the judgement bringer. They walk the earth forever tantalized, forever doomed to have a stomach which roared and a parched throat. Eyes blackened and mind desolate, they are which can not die. At least, not on their own.

The people who remain struggle to return to their old way of life, even in mind alone. They fight amongst eachother, purging anyone who openly speaks of what we might consider modern liberties such as seeking pleasure, eating a little more than you should, and speaking their minds. Discourse is all but gone on Terr'a-mortem and its peoples are staunchly devout. They pray to their dormant egg. They try to summon the gods, but to no avail. They're hollow miserable creatures who they themselves, punish for even being miserable.

Species: Crazed wild life Tier 1-6(wolves,bears,eagles), Tier 5 Dragon offspring
Influence: No one
Log Pose Point Requirement: 30

Population: 1

Housing: 1

Army:1

Weaponry: 3

Technology: 0

2Terr'a-mortem Empty Re: Terr'a-mortem on Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:17 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
people bringing in dragons is already getting out played. How about some pirates came brought this plague with them, then conquered the island and installed themselves as corrupt and abusive royalty.

3Terr'a-mortem Empty Re: Terr'a-mortem on Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:20 pm

Bacon is fluffy's alt

Free Agents
Free Agents

I could do that,but it wouldn't be my idea lol. Honestly it'd work if I just take out the god worship,but ehh such a bummer.

4Terr'a-mortem Empty Re: Terr'a-mortem on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:11 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
your choice

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum