One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Electric Will EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:18 pm by Shinobi Generations

» A come back
Electric Will EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Electric Will EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Electric Will EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Electric Will EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Electric Will EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Electric Will EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Electric Will EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Electric Will EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinobi Generations

Our users have posted a total of 65925 messages in 8680 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Electric Will Empty Electric Will on Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:01 pm

Whatsup

Whatsup
Priority: Secondary
Fighting Style: Martial Art
Skill Set Name: -  Electric Will
Skill Set Information: - Silence into large sounds is the way of this skill set, by using illusions and taking the sight off of the user the user is able to use kicks and what appears as almost teleporting to cause instant damage and wipe out loads of enemies quickly.

Fitz got taught this set of skills by Boomba on the island Little Garden as he was training for a year, where that was the way he was greeted by the a few natives, getting invisible kicks and punches that came straight on to him without hearing anything, but after getting kicked hearing several chipping sounds as if it is loading.

Passives:

• T3 : Getting used to the speed of the skills has made him able to push it forth even more giving him +1 speed in the process.
  • T2/3? : This skill set has made it so that any ability that Fitz does within it is able to break items or equipment of the same tier that the skill is that is being used.
  • T3 : By his intensive training Fitz has gained +1 strength thanks to Boomba's mentorship!

(Link to purchase of passives)
Skillset Strengths:

• Super fast movement skills to be able to deal with plenty of enemies quick instead of taking each one out one after one even though it's possible with this.

• This acts like a semi range skill set, granting him ranged as well as close up attacks as he travels quickly enough to be qualified like it.

• He's super fast?

Skillset Weaknesses:

• Because of the superspeed and his perception at the moment he can't keep up but instead have tunnel vision when doing everything, making it super hard for him to actually aim.

• Even though this acts as a semi range skill set, full marksmen with greater speed than him can easily trump him.

Notes:
Attribute Priorities:

• Speed
  • Strength
  • Durability and Perception

The Actual Skills:

Tier 1 Skills:
Skill Name: - Silent Kick
Tier: - 1
Type - Normal
Range: - 5m
Speed: - Own
Description: - By pumping into maximum speed in an instant by bulging his energy into his legs he moves at maximum speed then kicks his opponent with his right leg preferably but it works with his left as well straight in their stomach.

Skill Name:
Tier:
Skill Type:
Skill Range:
Skill Description:

Skill Name: - Leg Gatling Gun I
Type - Speed
Range: - 5m diameter
Description: - By bulging his legs with energy he puts himself in a stance that makes him look like his preparing for a race before disappearing, within seconds everyone within the diameter gets kicked in the stomach before appearing at the last opponent hit.

Tier 2 Skills:

Skill Name: - Coyote
Tier: - 2
Type - Normal
Range: - Legs reach
Description: - By first using a way of getting in the air, Fitz spins like a circle spinning around with his right leg stretched out, then smashing down to strike their shoulder / head through like the opponent wasn't wearing any sort of defensive equipment.

Skill Name: - Straight Cannon
Type - Normal
Range: - 10m
Description: - By focusing on standing on one leg while bulging energy into it and then holds the other one right in front of him to look like I- where the I is the body and the - is the leg, after this he dashes with the first leg and then impacts with his opponent with the other one.

Skill Name: -
Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -

Tier 3 Skills:

Skill Name: - Boomba's Blockbuster
Tier: - 3
Type - Speed
Range: - 15m diameter
Speed: - Own + 1 tier.
Description: - As he disappears a purple aura coats 15m diameter around him giving him 15m diameter range to kick people without being seen unless they have better perception than him, he usually just kicks everything and all things in this mode though and usually comes out after kicking the last of the opponents that he can see at least, making him appear with his foot in their stomach or other points that he kicked. Everyone that has their perception skill at the same tier or over this ability's can see Fitz while he does it.

Type -

Tier 4 Skills:

Type -

Last edited by Whatsup on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Electric Will Empty Re: Electric Will on Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:07 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Elements in hand to hand skill sets require a mode usage, much like Sanji's diamble Jambo.

3Electric Will Empty Re: Electric Will on Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:45 am

Whatsup

Whatsup
Aaaaalright then, my idea is then scrapped until further notice Razz Btw, A skillset mode, could I reincarnate this whole idea into that? Basically turning into a lightning looking man being stronger (or faster or something // perception) and then have some skills about lightning and his normal fighting style of it? ^^

4Electric Will Empty Re: Electric Will on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:57 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
There is potential in which you could make a mode using lightning, as long as you have some form of sense to it [such as sanji breaking in to flames due to immence friction upon his "mode" being used. Though he can't manipulate the flames/manipulate the shape of em. If you want something like that it would be fruit based.

5Electric Will Empty Re: Electric Will on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:35 pm

Whatsup

Whatsup
There we go, revamped it, giff me some feedback ceru <3

6Electric Will Empty Re: Electric Will on Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:46 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
boomba'sblock buster i like. Though it would be based on perception if people could see you or not.

7Electric Will Empty Re: Electric Will on Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:27 am

Whatsup

Whatsup
Yeah clarified it in the skill, anything else to fix while I'm at it? :p

8Electric Will Empty Re: Electric Will on Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:57 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
1/2

9Electric Will Empty Re: Electric Will on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:18 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
@Whatsup wrote:Priority: Secondary
Fighting Style: Martial Art
Skill Set Name: -  Electric Will
Skill Set Information: - Silence into large sounds is the way of this skill set, by using illusions and taking the sight off of the user the user is able to use kicks and what appears as almost teleporting to cause instant damage and wipe out loads of enemies quickly.

Fitz got taught this set of skills by Boomba on the island Little Garden as he was training for a year, where that was the way he was greeted by the a few natives, getting invisible kicks and punches that came straight on to him without hearing anything, but after getting kicked hearing several chipping sounds as if it is loading.

Passives:

• T3 : Getting used to the speed of the skills has made him able to push it forth even more giving him +1 speed in the process.
  • T2/3? : This skill set has made it so that any ability that Fitz does within it is able to break items or equipment of the same tier that the skill is that is being used.
  • T3 : By his intensive training Fitz has gained +1 strength thanks to Boomba's mentorship!

(Link to purchase of passives)
Skillset Strengths:

• Super fast movement skills to be able to deal with plenty of enemies quick instead of taking each one out one after one even though it's possible with this.

• This acts like a semi range skill set, granting him ranged as well as close up attacks as he travels quickly enough to be qualified like it.

• He's super fast?

Skillset Weaknesses:

• Because of the superspeed and his perception at the moment he can't keep up but instead have tunnel vision when doing everything, making it super hard for him to actually aim.

• Even though this acts as a semi range skill set, full marksmen with greater speed than him can easily trump him.

Notes:
Attribute Priorities:

• Speed
  • Strength
  • Durability and Perception

The Actual Skills:

Tier 1 Skills:
Skill Name: - Silent Kick
Type - Normal
Range: - 5m
Description: - By pumping into maximum speed in an instant by bulging his energy into his legs he moves at maximum speed then kicks his opponent with his right leg preferably but it works with his left as well straight in their stomach.

Skill Name: Electric Swayance
Tier: 1
Skill Type: Speed
Skill Range: Self
Skill Description: By bulging his legs with energy he crouches before jumping in to the air and then being able to jump of the air itself, the distance this skill covers is covered by your speed stat. not allowing geppo/skywalk knock offs outside of their respective skillsets. Rokushiki or blackleg

Skill Name: - Leg Gatling Gun I
Type - Normal i'd make this a speed skill
Range: - 5m diameter
Description: - By bulging his legs with energy he puts himself in a stance that makes him look like his preparing for a race before disappearing and petals leave his wake, within seconds everyone within the petals diameter gets kicked in the stomach before appearing at the last opponent hit. get rid of the aesthetics pls i know it's harmless, but we can't just go about spawning random matter

Tier 2 Skills:

Skill Name: - Coyote
Type - Normal
Range: - Legs reach
Description: - By first using Electric Swayance or another means of getting in the air, Fitz spins like a circle spinning around with his right leg stretched out, then smashing down to strike their shoulder / head through like the opponent wasn't wearing any sort of defensive equipment.

Skill Name: - Straight Cannon
Type - Normal
Range: - 10m
Description: - By focusing on standing on one leg while bulging energy into it and then holds the other one right in front of him to look like I- where the I is the body and the - is the leg, after this he dashes with the first leg and then impacts with his opponent with the other one.

Type -

Tier 3 Skills:

Skill Name: - Boomba's Blockbuster
Tier: - 3
Type - Speed
Range: - 15m diameter
Speed: - Own + 1 tier.
Description: - As he disappears a petal storm get rid of the aesthetics pls i know it's harmless, but we can't just go about spawning random matter coats 15m diameter around him giving him 15m diameter range to kick people without being seen unless they have better speed than him it's speed vs perception, not speed vs speed, so change that t unless they have perception equal to his speed, he usually just kicks everything and all things in this mode though and usually comes out after kicking the last of the opponents that he can see at least, making him appear with his foot in their stomach or other points that he kicked. Everyone that has their perception skill at the same tier or over this ability's can see Fitz while he does it. yeah like this, so omit the speed part i was noting at

Type -

Tier 4 Skills:

Type -

10Electric Will Empty Re: Electric Will on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:32 pm

Whatsup

Whatsup
Once again fixed it all, even though I'm kinda pissed that the petals didn't work out.. Created the whole thing about the skillset you know, imo that is and because I'm the creator then that means something for me.

11Electric Will Empty Re: Electric Will on Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:09 am

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
The whole petal aesthetic is more of a naruto thing unfortunately. It's a cool idea but as Poncho pointed out it doesn't make sense in the One Piece world. Even though One Piece has plenty of crazy stuff going on, suddenly spawning matter into existence doesn't really make sense...

With Naruto they at least have chakra to explain that.

Anyway, the rest looks fine.

2/2

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum