One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Random Equipment EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:18 pm by Shinobi Generations

» A come back
Random Equipment EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Random Equipment EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Random Equipment EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Random Equipment EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Random Equipment EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Random Equipment EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Random Equipment EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Random Equipment EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinobi Generations

Our users have posted a total of 65925 messages in 8680 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Random Equipment Empty Random Equipment on Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:28 pm

Person

Marines
Marines

Person
Equipment Name: Last resort
Equipment Type: Weapon
Strength Req.: 1
Equipment Description: A small 5 inch switch blade designed to be hidden on ones person to do a last ditch effort or to silence those in more public areas.
Attachments: N/A
Curse or Devil Fruit: N/A
Materials: Iron
Units per Slot: 1

Equipment Name: Executioner
Equipment Description: A standard sized revolver that can load a wide range of ammunition. While it can be used in combat, the real purpose of this pistol is to be the last thing criminals ever see. Engraved along the barrel are tick marks which show how many marks have fallen to a shot from its chamber. Executioner uses the standard range for a pistol firearm, and loads 6 shots in its chamber.

Equipment Name: Mesh (torso)
Equipment Type: Armor
Strength Req.: 3
Equipment Description: An “armor” which is simply a mesh created to have the resistance of titanium but the ability to be died and appear like clothing. This allows the ‘armor” to appear in multiple varieties, but most just in typical clothing patterns such as dresses, pants, shirts, gloves, etc. The standard affair of an outfit. Heavier than normal clothes, not just everyone can wear it, and part of the giveaway is how the outfits tend to not move around as much as their cloth cousins. The mesh doesn’t offer much in the way of protection from blunt damage. Whenever the user uses a devil fruit ability that strictly affects their whole body (such as a defensive skill, etc.) it costs 10% less stamina.
Materials: Titanium

Equipment Name: Mesh (Arms)
Equipment Description: An “armor” which is simply a mesh created to have the resistance of titanium but the ability to be died and appear like clothing. This allows the ‘armor” to appear in multiple varieties, but most just in typical clothing patterns such as dresses, pants, shirts, gloves, etc. The standard affair of an outfit. Heavier than normal clothes, not just everyone can wear it, and part of the giveaway is how the outfits tend to not move around as much as their cloth cousins. The mesh doesn’t offer much in the way of protection from blunt damage. Additionally, when the user coats their arms (one or both) in Busoshoku, it costs 10% less stamina, but only while the mesh isn’t destroyed.

Equipment Name: Mesh (Arms)
Equipment Description: An “armor” which is simply a mesh created to have the resistance of titanium but the ability to be died and appear like clothing. This allows the ‘armor” to appear in multiple varieties, but most just in typical clothing patterns such as dresses, pants, shirts, gloves, etc. The standard affair of an outfit. Heavier than normal clothes, not just everyone can wear it, and part of the giveaway is how the outfits tend to not move around as much as their cloth cousins. The mesh doesn’t offer much in the way of protection from blunt damage. Additionally, when the user coats their legs (one or both) in Busoshoku, it costs 10% less stamina, but only while the mesh isn’t destroyed.

Equipment Name: Snow
Strength Req.: 2
Equipment Description: A white bladed sword long sword in the style of the samurai from the Wano country, snow was designed to take down hard targets with little resistance. 5 feet long in length, snow possesses a hilt guard of the same material as the blade. Aside from the white blade, nothing about the blade is too ornamental, even the wrappings upon the hilt are just plain, and perhaps it is kept that because of the owner’s preference for simplicity.

Last edited by Person on Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:51 pm; edited 4 times in total

2Random Equipment Empty Re: Random Equipment on Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:40 pm

Queen Evie Windsor

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Queen Evie Windsor
The only one i see issue with is the mesh. If its made of iron it shoud not have titanium durability

3Random Equipment Empty Re: Random Equipment on Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:21 pm

Person

Marines
Marines

Person
See, told you I would mess up lol, that's why you don't copy paste kids, changed the mesh to say titanium at the bottom

4Random Equipment Empty Re: Random Equipment on Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:11 am

Futura Free

Pirates
Pirates

Futura Free
@Person wrote:Equipment Name: Last resort
Equipment Description: A small 5 inch switch blade designed to be hidden on ones person to do a last ditch effort or to silence those in more public areas.

Equipment Name: Executioner
Equipment Description: A standard sized revolver that can load a wide range of ammunition. While it can be used in combat, the real purpose of this pistol is to be the last thing criminals ever see. Engraved along the barrel are tick marks which show how many marks have fallen to a shot from its chamber. Executioner uses the standard range for a pistol firearm. how many chambers?

Equipment Name: Mesh
Equipment Description: An “armor” which is simply a mesh created to have the resistance of titanium but the ability to be died and appear like clothing. This allows the ‘armor” to appear in multiple varieties, but most just in typical clothing patterns such as dresses, pants, shirts, gloves, etc. One full suite of mesh “armor” includes, gloves, shirt & pants, or dress, shoes, socks. So, the standard affair of an outfit. Heavier than normal clothes, not just everyone can wear it, and part of the giveaway is how the outfits tend to not move around as much as their cloth cousins. we don't do suits of armor, you have to buy each piece separately. Since it's mesh that's basically cloth, u need to note that it doesn't defend against blunt damage.
Armor: Also self explanatory. Protection based things. Armor is broken up into sections and a suit or armor is not one piece of equipment. The sections are Head, Torso, Arms, Legs, Hands, Feet, Extremities.

Equipment Name: Snow
Strength Req.: 2
Equipment Description: A white bladed sword long sword in the style of the samurai from the Wano country, snow was designed to take down hard targets with little resistance. 5 feet long in length, snow possesses a hilt guard of the same material as the blade. Aside from the white blade, nothing about the blade is too ornamental, even the wrappings upon the hilt are just plain, and perhaps it is kept that because of the owner’s preference for simplicity.

5Random Equipment Empty Re: Random Equipment on Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:33 pm

Person

Marines
Marines

Person
Adjustments made (can't believe I forgot to put how much in the chamber).

For the mesh, that's fine I don't mind having to buy different parts, however, do I have to register every item separately and have them all take up different slots, or can I just have them take up the one slot but still buy each part?

6Random Equipment Empty Re: Random Equipment on Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:36 am

Futura Free

Pirates
Pirates

Futura Free
i'd prefer they be made separate and they'd have to take up the appropriate amount of slots as well.

u could just c/p what you have and in parenthesis, say the body part it's meant for i.e. Mesh (hands). the edits were made tho, so if you don't have anymore questions this can be moved

7Random Equipment Empty Re: Random Equipment on Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:40 am

Person

Marines
Marines

Person
I actually do have a couple more, sorry XD

I don't mind having to purchase them, but I'll be tight for slots if I do it, what kind of abilities could I give it? I mostly just want a cool suit, maybe not giving me much protection but some other kind of benefit? Could it potentially give more item slots or something, or do you think it is worth having even taken up slots, even if it's for like weapons?

I know it sounds random, I'm just trying to gauge some parts of what can and can't be done on the site while I can, so next time I can nail it right off the bat for you guy's XD.

Edit: Edit's made to clarify the different parts and gave them a few abilities just to see what is and isnt okay, and what could cost me what.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum