One Piece Pirate Nation
FORUM IS CLOSED VISIT US AT http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Carestia; The Blade of Famine EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:18 pm by Shinobi Generations

» A come back
Carestia; The Blade of Famine EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Carestia; The Blade of Famine EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Carestia; The Blade of Famine EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Carestia; The Blade of Famine EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Carestia; The Blade of Famine EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Carestia; The Blade of Famine EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Carestia; The Blade of Famine EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Carestia; The Blade of Famine EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinobi Generations

Our users have posted a total of 65925 messages in 8680 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Carestia; The Blade of Famine Empty Carestia; The Blade of Famine on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:47 pm

Enyeto

Free Agents
Free Agents

Enyeto

Carestia; The Blade of Famine Cutmyp16

Equipment Name: The Sabre of The Black Horse | Carestia
Equipment Type: Sword | Sabre
Strength Requirement: 1
Equipment Description: Carestia is what Magnus calls a hybrid sword. The fundamental aspects of the sword give it the look of a cutlass and a rapier. But Magnus would classify the sword as a custom rapier. The overall length of Carestia is 48 inches with a blade of 42 inches and a blade width of 2 ½ inches. This gives Magnus’ creation a very unique look among cutlasses and Rapiers. The handle is the perfect size for Magnus to hold it in either hand comfortably, and the handle is much like a cutlass with a semi-thick handle. The guard is more like a rapier with a guard that covers the knuckles and fingers perfectly. The guard and handle are both pitch black with some gold line work done to give the guard and handle a unique looking appearance of dread. The actual blade of Carestia isn’t like a rapier at all, but the blade was given more of a cutlass appearance with a slightly curved tip at the end.
Attachments: (Link to the registered attachments that are attached to the weapon or a spoiler with their filled out template.)
Curse | Devil Fruit:

• The Curse of Famine - Carestia’s Curse is based on one of the Four Horseman and their represented relic of destruction. Carestia is French for Famine, like The Black Horseman. Famine was written to have a set of relic scales that were used to weight out everything to see what lived and died within his famine. This sabre is gift with the appetite of Famine. The blade can consume all form of energies (Stamina and Such) & Abstract Energies (Memories & Personalities). Each of these appetites will be created in more detail skills that deal with the curse, but the downside to the curse is one that shouldn’t be taken lightly. The body will be affected by hunger and the need to feed the blade at all times. Carestia will whispers to him mentally to take the blade out and feed it. This mental connection with the Sabre is a lot alike the connection that The 13 Month Series have with their owners. Unless the blade is used every four posts, The curse will cause massive headaches that will decrease the wielders' perception by 1 tier. (An Addition Downside will be added when the Skills for this Curse are bought.)

Materials:

• Metallic Alloy - ??????

• The Alloy is extremely durable while being extremely light weight. The Durability is stronger than Titanium but still weaker than seastone. The color of the alloy is a dark black.

• Gold Alloy - 250,000 Beli
  • Black Leather - 75,000 Beli

Units per Slot: 1
Experience: 0

Last edited by Magnus Dayne on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Carestia; The Blade of Famine Empty Re: Carestia; The Blade of Famine on Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:40 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Hrm I haven't been grading these curse weapons but I find this to be a little too strong for the actual downside.

I think you should limit it to just taking stamina or just taking memories/personality, not both.

OR

If you want both then make the downside a bit more concrete. Okay someone is hungry, what does that actually mean in RP terms? Can't someone just ignore the voice telling them to feed the blade?

3Carestia; The Blade of Famine Empty Re: Carestia; The Blade of Famine on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:39 pm

Enyeto

Free Agents
Free Agents

Enyeto
I gotcha Kin. The point of this weapon was to be a stand in until I can destroy it and recreate it as a 13 Month Series. I added in an actual drawback to prevent the wielder, myself, from just ignoring the blade. Also, The additional drawback that isn't written down yet differ from the two techniques that I will be creating for this blade. One technique will devour Stamina, corrupting it, and using it various attacks. The second will be about memories/personality devouring, and that drawback will simply be that the memories or personalities that are devours are injected into the mind of Magnus.

4Carestia; The Blade of Famine Empty Re: Carestia; The Blade of Famine on Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:18 pm

Futura Free

Pirates
Pirates

Futura Free
hmmm, 1/2 whoever goes for 2/2 should use their own scrutiny when grading it and don't auto 2/2

5Carestia; The Blade of Famine Empty Re: Carestia; The Blade of Famine on Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:53 pm

Enyeto

Free Agents
Free Agents

Enyeto
Bump..th

6Carestia; The Blade of Famine Empty Re: Carestia; The Blade of Famine on Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:44 am

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
The curse is better because that's a real weakness.

The only thing I don't understand is the metal alloy thing. Did you make a new material or...?

7Carestia; The Blade of Famine Empty Re: Carestia; The Blade of Famine on Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:39 pm

Enyeto

Free Agents
Free Agents

Enyeto
Yes, I am working on getting a technique approved that allows me to create Enhanced or Mystical metals. The metal can be priced and I can just add them into my Member Shop for prices and such. Very Happy

8Carestia; The Blade of Famine Empty Re: Carestia; The Blade of Famine on Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:22 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Uhhh I guess I'll price this new metal at 2,500,000. Sort of a large range between Titanium and Seastone

2/2

Final price: 2,825,000

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]