One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
devil - The Deal with the Devil EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
devil - The Deal with the Devil EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
devil - The Deal with the Devil EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
devil - The Deal with the Devil EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
devil - The Deal with the Devil EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
devil - The Deal with the Devil EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
devil - The Deal with the Devil EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
devil - The Deal with the Devil EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
devil - The Deal with the Devil EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1devil - The Deal with the Devil Empty The Deal with the Devil Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:31 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
devil - The Deal with the Devil Hades

The Dawn Bringer it was truly an unique ship it was one of a kind. If it was describe by the prisoner one word would some it up, and that was ," Trash." These very words was utter out the very mouth of Jack O' Hara the infamous pirate with unknown abilities. It wasn't that his abilites were unknown it was the fact that not many people who seen them was remain alive. Well that was until he met this pirate scum who currently imprison him on his vessel like some type of trophy that was tie to the main mast of this ship for all to see.

As of now Jack have been properly feed, and the reason why he didn't break out of his current predicament was because the ship wasn't close to land. Well that had change just a few moment ago, and a island was spot a few hundred meters away. Jack had no clue what island it was but whatever it was it was going to be his ticket out of this damn ship which was pitiful excuse of a vessel . The ship had rock back, and forth as Jack had grunted a few pirates was up on the deck of the ship they were doing there tending to there duties as crew mates. As they should because at any moment shit could go south, and dealing with an man such as Jack anything was possible. But for now he was calm carefully planning his next move whether it be breaking free or making the deal with the leader of this stupid ship.

Jack attire was the very same attire that he had on the day he was capture. Expect it was little dirty , and look like it been through hell. Regardless these ropes that hold him in place wasn't going to hold him forever as Jack was capable of breaking free it push comes to shove. He had no problem with exercise his legs if the time should ever come. As for Jack weapons they was never confiscate. Why? Jack had no clue but that didn't bother him one bit through.

Equipment :

2devil - The Deal with the Devil Empty Re: The Deal with the Devil Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:00 am

Alaric

Pirates
Pirates

Alaric
Zanji sat up in his bed he himself was fully clothed and just staring out at the sea. His white marble tile lined room reflecting the suns ray off of its clean and polished surfaces.  He had successfully taken aboard the man who he had knocked unconscious with his conquers haki. Things were going smoothly. He had been kind and left him with his equipment, he had been generous it was not as if the man had any hope of taking over is ship. Not with his conquers haki not to mention he had the man out manned.

Oh no no, he had plans for this one he would drop him off in the blues his generosity showing once more. He had spared him a death on alabasta and he had done his research the man had a much higher bounty than he did. He got up from his bed and proceeded out of his room heading below decks as he spotted land coming up. Good it had been to long since he had been out at sea. he needed to stretch his legs out on land once more.  He looked over at his navigator  and smirked at the man who hid beneath his animal skull mask . "Hisashi take her in were going on shore leave." The men cheered at that and the ship straightened  and became less rocky and slowed as they arrived at the harbor.

He drew his sword and opened the crew room doors where the man had been contained. He smiled at the man known as devil staying within the doorway. "I'm sure a man with a bounty as high as yours could easily break free of those ropes, so lets end this little game of charades shall we your free to go." He turned and left the door open and proceeded out of the door "Oh and one more thing try to harm my men or me and things won't go the same as alabasta." he sheathed his sword and continued out to the deck. His crew men tieing the ship down at the harbor and making preparations to come a shore.

3devil - The Deal with the Devil Empty Re: The Deal with the Devil Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:39 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Jack had listen to the words of Zanji his words seem as if he didn't trust him. To be honest if he truly knew Jack personality he would be right not to trust him. But he didn't and as of now Jack will play the victim card as he was the one who was kidnapped after all. Jack had grunted then said ," I have nothing to do with Alabasta... if I recall correctly I was in the crowd then suddenly I went blank then wid up on your excuse of a ship. But that is behind us let us move forward in the right direction... You can start by telling me what island we at, and location ." Jack had waited for Zanji to reply as he did that  the ship known as The Dawn Bringer begin to close the distance between them, and the docks of the island. Matter of fact several parts of the island could be identify from the location the ship was currently at the island had several large piles of  metal, and scrap.  Jack wasn't aware of his current location so it would be best to play nice as he wasn't familiar with this island. But from what he seen it look like an place that can easily used  as resources , and whatever else.

This was a opportunity that comes once in a while as most people wouldn't care about this development this was truly something Jack could use. But first he had to sell the pitch to the man known as Zanji. Instantly Jack had flex his muscles as the ropes that once imprison him snap due to amount of force Jack had use to break them. Once this action was complete he had said,"Look there! I see mountain of resources for the taking with your help, and resources we can pick this island dry. Then sell the material to someone on the black market for a pretty penny  join hands with me, and I together we can prosper like pirates should. "

It was odd speech but all in all it should tempt the pirate as everyone loves Beli as one can't live without it, and looking at this sack of shit of an ship this ship need all the funding it can get. Jack had folded his arm as he carefully awaiting for Zanji reply  maybe he will accept or not either way Jack had plans for this island already.

Equipment :

4devil - The Deal with the Devil Empty Re: The Deal with the Devil Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:11 am

Alaric

Pirates
Pirates

Alaric
Zanji chuckled and shook his head at the man he would maintain is intangibility should anything try and attack him. As he walked away hearing his voice from the room. He leaned up against the center mast within the shadow of it giving him shade as well as concealing his shadow within it. "A little advice for you big guy Don't insult my ship again she is not just any ship she is My ship and a valued member of my crew." He struck up his thumb into a small flame pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. He took a few puffs and exhales some smoke and his finger returned to normal.

it was a real shit show in alabasta that's all he really remembered before he went and let his anger permeate and let it dictate his actions. "Well you didn't miss much after you  were knocked out, everyone left then a sandstorm hit and i carried you to my ship for shelter, I do apologize about restraining you but you were a unknown person aboard my ship and i couldn't exactly let you walk about, As for where we are we are in the north blue spider miles island to be exact."  He smirked and took a long drag from his cigarette as he watched the man.

"As for your resources comment  i was going to be doing that anyway, Me and my men have been out at sea for to long need a good old fashioned shore leave and nothing better than shoreleave then pillaging ain't that right boys." His 50 men all laughed and raised there hands cheering "Damn right there isn't captain." He smirked and flicked some ash off his cigarette and kept his attention upon the large devil like man. "However we split the profits evenly 50 50 and no killing of women and children that's my rules." He snuffed out his cigarette with his thumb and threw it over the side of the ship into the ocean.

5devil - The Deal with the Devil Empty Re: The Deal with the Devil Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:34 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Jack had take in the words of the man. He had carefully review the detail in what the man spoke it was obvious there was a hint of truth to his words. Regardless Jack wasn't the trusting individual but the man gave him his word, and he like to think that a man word is there bond. Jack had nodded his head in approval then said," Your terms I agree to them but if they are any marines regardless if there gender they much be immobilize no matter the cost. But we have a dea- stopping in mid sentence change his attention to the island. Which for the most part look okay but there was a bit of smoke coming from the island which was quite weird.  He had rub his hand along his chin then said," Deal.... but it looks like we have are first objective look over yonder a portion of the island is on fire we should start there gather your man, and prepare for the worst."

With that Jack had remain quite for the duration of the ride to the island. Once the ship was close enough whether they took a raft to shore or dock Jack would follow them carefully into the island. He would carefully make his way to his next objective that was the area that could be possibly feel with fresh corpse that he can use to make an army an undead one that is!

{Exit fam}
*Link to new topic*
Equipment :

6devil - The Deal with the Devil Empty Re: The Deal with the Devil Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:56 am

Alaric

Pirates
Pirates

Alaric
He nodded his head in agreement with the man as the man agreed to his terms. They were non negotiable for him he wouldn't kill innocent women and children. That was a line he would never cross nomatter what. Well Unless said women and child were the celestial dragons. that was a compeltly other story. He was glad the man agreed other wise things would not have gone over well. More than likely hed be having his crew wipe up what remained of the man. but he was glad, he caught the scent of smoke in the air and as the man pointed out a portion of the island was on fire. Well now that is such a waste.

He smirked and nodded his head and disembarked from his ship and  followed after the man taking off into the air twenty meters and moving at his full speed he would fly over to the burning portion of the island. Looks like things were going to get ugly but he honestly didn't care he was just happy to be on land again. He smirked and flew off into the direction of the burning island his men following after there captain on foot.

Stamina pool:

ability used:

(zanji Exit)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum