One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Slasher Task EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:18 pm by Shinobi Generations

» A come back
Slasher Task EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Slasher Task EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Slasher Task EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Slasher Task EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Slasher Task EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Slasher Task EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Slasher Task EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Slasher Task EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinobi Generations

Our users have posted a total of 65925 messages in 8680 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Slasher Task Empty Slasher Task on Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:08 am

Bojack

Free Agents
Free Agents

Bojack

Slasher Task CSeGpZ9VEAA6tHb

Hebi's landscape refused to cease to amaze Adrian. Everything he saw seemed, to the young wolf, to be much more amazing than it was in reality. Every tall mountain, every lush field of grass, every small stream felt like his first ever experience in nature. Adrian looked around  with wide saucers for eyes. Things weren't all peachy, as there was the faint scent of blood covering the entirety of a few sketchy spots on the island but Adrian decided that it was much to faint and stale for it to have been anything recent so he decided to just go on about his business. He was having far top much fun just wandering around to just stop at every small insignificant detail and get himself caught up in all sorts of pointless trouble that could possibly end with him just becoming nothing more than a pool of blood allowing his faint scent to be carried by the breeze into the noses of any wanderers with noses strong enough to detect it.

As he walked, he began to realize that the  smell appeared to be getting stronger."Strange,the smell shouldn't have gotten that much stronger that quick," Adrian thought as he tried to put pieces together mentally."Some predator must've just made a kill," the gray wolf mink rationalized, but something was still bothering him. He didn't know of any species that had a blood smell like that. It didn't remind him of any animal he knew, and there didn't seem to actually be any animals around. The only scent he was able to pick up over the smell of blood was that of a human. The smell of another human in the area made Adrian jump into action. He jumped forward towards the source of the smell, not slowing down even when the scent became incredibly strong and started to affect his stomach, he became nauseous and he also had a strange feeling in his gut that made him want to turn back. He just pushed through and arrived on the scene with haste. What he saw when he got there made him wish he had just listened to his gut and continued exploring the island. In a small clearing in the forests of Hebi were two figures, one was a brutally mutilated corpse of what appeared to be a young woman, with her blood splattered all over the area and deep cuts all over her body. Kneeling over her was another figure, dressed in all black. That was all Adrian was able to notice about it though, because it disappeared as soon as he arrived. Adrian was now left with this corpse and the feelings of disgust it gave him.

[20:00:50] Hiroko Young : i feel like they are retard

2Slasher Task Empty Re: Slasher Task on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:54 pm

Bojack

Free Agents
Free Agents

Bojack

Now left with just this mutilated corpse, Konami had no idea what he was going to do with himself. Walking forward to better examine the corpse, he noticed more of the woman's delicate features. He saw that she was actually beautiful, though she was sort of small. Based on her looks she couldn't have been much older than he, and certainly wouldn't have been capable of doing something to deserve this. After a few more moments of kneeling down  just looking at the body, he slowly rose to his feet while letting out a long low growl. Some sick bastard had brutally murdered this young woman and had gone as far as further destroying her body afterwards. Konami would do as much as he could to try and guarantee that the sicko was forced to face punishment for his crimes.

With his new goal in mind, he began to sniff around looking for any trace of the figure that was responsible for this heinous act. Konami wasn't exactly sure how to start his search, but after a moment of thought he knew what he'd have to do. Looking down at the wrecked body of the young woman, he took a huge gulp before leaning down until his face was nearly touching the body. After taking another short breath through his mouth, Konami began to sniff around the site, trying to once again pick up the scent of the masked individual. Even his strong wolf nose was having trouble picking up the scent over the smell of blood and death in the air. "This is fucking sick!," Konami shouted at himself as he failed to pick up anything. Now green in the face from the odor, the young wolf man was even more thoroughly disgusted than he was before, only difference being he was unable to actually blame someone else for causing him to feel that way. After taking a second to calm himself, he noticed something he wished he'd noticed before he'd done something so disgusting; a lone footprint, a mere 2 meters away from the body, obviously created by a strong single legged jump to escape the area after Adrian had arrived. While it was no indication of exactly where the creep had gone, it at least was a clue of what direction he had gone in (unless he had some sort of weird backwards feet).

3Slasher Task Empty Re: Slasher Task on Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:38 pm

Bojack

Free Agents
Free Agents

Bojack

With his new lead inspiring him, Konami took off running in the direction the footprint was going in. His stomach had begun to settle, and his nose was primed and ready to seek out more clues about where the murderer had gone. Even though he was a revolutionary and the pursuit of criminals was more of a marine activity he still considered himself to be someone who strives to stay on the side of right. Despite the falsity of that sentiment he still felt that the man's actions were unjust and would therefore warrant the interference of the young revolutionary. As he searched, he realized that the man would most likely have covered much more distance in his haste to get away from his actions and would probably have gotten much too far away for Konami to track him down like this. Forever an idiot though, Konami refused to give up, continuing to run forward carelessly despite knowing it was pointless. "That bastard's going to pay!" Konami said through short rapid gasps of breath. After a few more minutes of running Konami had to stop and catch his breath. As he stood there bent over with his hands on his knees, he had to admit to himself that the trail had gone cold. No matter how hard he pushed himself he couldn't just make the masked bastard appear in front of him. "God Damn It!" Konami yelled after catching his breath,"He's getting away with what he did and there's nothing can do about it." Konami was beginning to get extremely emotional at that point, with tears falling down his face as he clenched his fists. For all his big talk he was still only a kid, and feeling so powerless definitely was the type of thing he wasn't able to really handle while keeping himself together. As he stood just inside of the entrance to the forest where the woman had died, he let all of his emotions out and honestly began to feel better after bawling his eyes. After 5 minutes of crying with his back against a tree he stood up and wiped his eyes and nose and took a second so catch his breath. With his head a bit clearer now he decided to actually use his mind to come up with a good and efficient way to track down the sicko. the problem was Konami was far from the smartest guy around and just stood there trying to come up with an idea until he started to hear voices from off to his left. "I saw the bastard go this way," one of the voices said.

4Slasher Task Empty Re: Slasher Task on Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:17 pm

Bojack

Free Agents
Free Agents

Bojack

"That sick bastard isn't gonna just murder an innocent young lady in MY town and get away with it," a different voice said. Konami thought at first that they were looking for the same guy he was, but the woman he'd found had been killing in the woods not in town. He of course thought it was terrible that another woman had been killed but he decided to let the guys (who he figured out were officers after looking at the from afar) take care of their own killer. Konami was ready to take off again out of the forest but was halted instantly by the next words from the third member of the group of officers,"I just can't believe he killed her with an already bloody machete and then tore her body apart with it. The idea that he'd already to someone else and done the same thing is probably the worst of the situation." Konami couldn't believe it but the guy these officers had come looking for was the same one he had been searching for couldn't be anything other than fate.

He ran up to the group of guys and greeted them by saying,"Hey." The three men, each standing at around 5 foot 8 inches tall jumped at the sound of his voice and pulled out weapons. Two pulled out iron swords and the third pulled out an iron axe. Once they realized he wasnt the masked killer though, they put their weapons away and one of them asked him,"Who are you?" [color=gray]"I'm Konami, I'm trying to stop the killer guy just like you three are. The three men looked at each other before they all bust out laughing. The one of the three that seemed to be taller than 5'8 looked at Konami's face and realized he was serious. "Kid, I'm going to level with you, this type of thing is much too dangerous for a kid like you to be getting involved with." His two partners nodded in agreement. "I honestly don't give a shit what you have to say, I'm going to be dealing with that scumbag regardless of what you have to say," Konami said to the three men with the most stern face he could possibly have. "Look kid I'm really gonna have to advise you to fall back," As the officer said this, he reached out to grab Konami. "Hey don't touch me pervert", The young man said. As he struggled with that officer, the other two reached out and grabbed Konami to try and help restrain him. "I said let go of me!" With his yelling, Konami's entire body was covered by electricity, shocking the three men and causing them to fall down unconscious with burn marks on their arms and their hair standing up on end. "I told them to let go, The wolfman said while shrugging. "Now, to go find that murderer," he said while dusting himself off and headed in the direction the men had been headed.

5Slasher Task Empty Re: Slasher Task on Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:57 pm

Bojack

Free Agents
Free Agents

Bojack

As Konami ran in the direction the three idiot guards had gone he heard a loud scream, which caused him to increase his speed even more to try and get there faster. When he reached the source of the screams, he once again arrived to see the masked man standing over a defenseless young woman. The masked psycho Only this time he had arrived before he managed to commit the deed. Konami looked forwards as the man raised his machete wielding hand high into the air above his head. Just as he began to swing down, Konami lunged forward, managing to bite down on the man's wrist just before he managed to strike the woman. The shock of the pain on his wrist, combined with the literal shock that came with electricity flowing from Konami's mouth to his body caused his grip on the weapon to tighten as his arm locked up just above the woman's body. After the woman had stood up and run away, Konami released his grip on the man's arm and allowed him to release his grip on the machete. "God damn it you fucking rabid mutt!" The masked guy screamed at the young wolf boy. Konami jumped back from the man, before his hand began to produce a sound similar to that of chirping birds, and he lunged at the killer once more with his arm stuck out in order to pierce through the man's chest. The killer was much to skilled for something like that to work for him though, and leaned to the side and gripped the mink's wrist halting his movement completely. The killer then attempted to pull him in towards him, in order to deliver a knee to the young man's gut. The one think he was unable to anticipate though was the surge of electricity that surrounded Konami's body shocking him. The man was much too tough to be taken down in the same manner as the three idiotic guards, and he was tough enough to survive the chidori that followed piercing his chest, but not the 2 chidoris that followed the first one, creating three giant holes in his chest. Konami was relieved when the man's body fell onto the ground, though he was a bit spooked when the guy's grip didn't immediately release his hand. "Thank god I was able to get his weapon out of his hand with that sneak attack, but he might still have been able to beat me if he hadn't been dumb enough to grab hold of a mink who was likely to know electro."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum