One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
The Almighty ( ship)  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:18 pm by Shinobi Generations

» A come back
The Almighty ( ship)  EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
The Almighty ( ship)  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
The Almighty ( ship)  EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
The Almighty ( ship)  EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
The Almighty ( ship)  EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
The Almighty ( ship)  EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
The Almighty ( ship)  EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
The Almighty ( ship)  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinobi Generations

Our users have posted a total of 65925 messages in 8680 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Almighty ( ship)  Empty The Almighty ( ship) on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:28 pm

Ghost

Ghost
Name: The Almighty
Tier: 4
Capacity Limit: 400
Type: On water
Description: The Almighty is a very large ship which can sit at least 400 aboard. It has steel outlined but what makes this one amazing is. It has enough stone on board that the user can form his stone mode. Which he keeps in case trouble comes around. Its sail flag has a King crown on it and the ship is all white with blue out paint.
As for the size the ship is 40 feet high and 25 feet long. Its width will be 20 as well. The ship has 4 floors. Each floor has it's own duties on the ship. The ship main dock could even open up. This is because it can store more cargo or allow the stone to raise up for usage.so its more of a elevating like floor. Which sends things to each floor. It will be hard to get on this ship for there are people everywhere from floor to floor at all times. The ship also has a ground port. Which is a door that allows for the submarine to come in and out without water getting in. This allows the submarine to dock in the ship 4th level.

1st floor will be the crew rooms deck which has about 20 rooms all together. Also the kitchen which is enough to fit at least 50 people in at 1 time. It also wholes the bath room 1 big 1 and the medic room.

2nd floor houses the fire power. The connan balls ect. But most important the king Stones for his usage.

The 3rd floor houses the meeting room which also has a small submarine ( will buy as well). Use to escape or set plans in motion.

The 4th floor is where the crew keeps things such has cargo. Or hell even a sea king body parts. But mainly this is the space where the submarine will be place. Which could enter and reenter the ship by the ground port of the ship.

Speed: 9 knots
Hull: Steel
Body:Steel
Artillery Limit: 200
Artillery Slots Owned: 40
Artillery: Round shot cannons
Upgradable: yes
Den Den Mushi yes
DomesticatedLight Dials and Den Den Mushi and Heat dials
Link to Purchase or Creation: https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/t6083p25-transportation-shop#68040

Last edited by Ghost on Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:55 am; edited 5 times in total

2The Almighty ( ship)  Empty Re: The Almighty ( ship) on Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:08 am

Bojack

Free Agents
Free Agents

Bojack
400 capacity. A ship carrying that much stone is going to be moving much slower than 28 knots

[20:00:50] Hiroko Young : i feel like they are retard

3The Almighty ( ship)  Empty Re: The Almighty ( ship) on Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:17 am

Ghost

Ghost
Bump this is ready

4The Almighty ( ship)  Empty Re: The Almighty ( ship) on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:21 pm

Ghost

Ghost
Before I set sail I need this approved

5The Almighty ( ship)  Empty Re: The Almighty ( ship) on Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:45 am

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
@Ghost wrote:Name: The Almighty
Tier: 4
Capacity Limit: 400
Type: On water
Description: The Almighty is a very large ship which can sit at least 400 aboard. It has steel outlined but what makes this one amazing is. It has enough stone on board that the user can form his stone mode. Which he keeps in case trouble comes around. Its sail flag has a King crown on it and the ship is all white with blue out paint.
As for the size the ship is 40 feet high and 25 feet long. Its width will be 20 as well. The ship has 4 floors. Each floor has it's own duties on the ship. The ship main dock could even open up. Thus is because it can store more cargo or allow the stone to raise up for usage.so its more of a elevating like floor. Which sends things to each floor. It will be hard to get on this ship for there are people everywhere from floor to floor at all times.

1st floor will be the crew rooms deck which has about 20 rooms all together. Also the kitchen which is enough to fit at least 50 people in at 1 time. It also wholes the bath room 1 big 1 and the medic room.

2nd floor houses the fire power. The conman balls ext. But most important the king Stones for his usage.

The 3rd floor houses the meeting room which also has a small submarine ( will buy as well). Use to escape or set plans in motion.

The 4th floor is where the crew keeps things such has cargo. Or hell even a sea king body parts.

Speed: 21 knots
Hull: Steel
Body:Steel
Artillery Limit: 200
Artillery Slots Owned: 30
Artillery: Round shot cannons
Upgradable: yes
Den Den Mushi yes
DomesticatedLight Dials and Den Den Mushi and Heat dials
Link to Purchase or Creation: https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/t6083p25-transportation-shop#68040

I have a few problems with this and I'm going to break them down as simply as possible

1) You purchased 40 slots but only mention 30 here.
2) 21 Knots... Average steamed powered ships move at this speed. This one piece, so unless you've teamed up with a Shipwright or paid the additional cost for a steamed powered engine, the average Warship at 6-11 Knots maximum. In One Piece, smaller vessels have been seen to be faster (10-14) but I assure you, no ship was moving at almost 26 miles per hour LOL. For Tier 4 ship, I'd say like 8-9 Knots of this size, which works out at about 10 Miles per hour.  Even if we're not talking about historical time stamp on ships speeds, with all this stone you're describing, 21 Knots is a pipe dream. So yeah, 8-9 Knots maximum. Rule of thumb, generally the larger the ship, the slower it'll move unless it's masts are broad enough to pick up enough wind to move something of this size and even then, I'd say 10-11 Knots and these Masts would have to be godly.

6The Almighty ( ship)  Empty Re: The Almighty ( ship) on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:44 am

Ghost

Ghost
Ok that should do it will buy the submarine once this is approved

7The Almighty ( ship)  Empty Re: The Almighty ( ship) on Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:04 am

Ghost

Ghost
So would it be okay to put the submarine in my war ship o.o

8The Almighty ( ship)  Empty Re: The Almighty ( ship) on Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:17 am

Bishop

Free Agents
Free Agents

Bishop
You need to register the sub

9The Almighty ( ship)  Empty Re: The Almighty ( ship) on Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:18 am

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
@Ghost wrote:So would it be okay to put the submarine in my war ship o.o

As long as the submarines dimensions fit inside the ship, sure. Due note, you'd have to add in wording that allows you to deploy/dock said submarine into your ship on whatever level it's stored on.

And what Solomon said.

10The Almighty ( ship)  Empty Re: The Almighty ( ship) on Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:56 am

Ghost

Ghost
Alright all that's adding in the ship needs to be paid for I believe or is it go to go

11The Almighty ( ship)  Empty Re: The Almighty ( ship) on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:10 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Blessings families. Your good. Approved.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum