One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Open Tournament EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Open Tournament EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Open Tournament EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Open Tournament EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Open Tournament EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Open Tournament EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Open Tournament EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Open Tournament EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Open Tournament EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Open Tournament Empty Open Tournament Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:30 am

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow
Task Info:

A True Dragon

"The Day of"

Open Tournament Ftmx9ZE

"Such an active crowd." replied Tom he is this year Tournament host." "Yeaaaahhhhhh!" that was the sound of the roaring crowd as the first contender took her place within the arena. The stadium was an 40 meters perfect square made of pure stone slabs with a 1 meter drop to the soil to be consider ring out.

The stone slabs were smooth which made swift movement easily to handle for every contender. As of now the entire arena was filled with contenders 96 random contenders whom haven't made a name for themselves, and 4 contender whom was well known in the kingdom for there battle prowess, and skills.

There names was Orc, Raven, Black, and Shadow each of them were capable warriors more importantly each had a chance of winning the entire tournament if push comes to shove. But right now they must qualify by defeating all the other candidates of the battle royal.

The host had cleared his voice, and said,"Alrighty ladies, and gentleman. The rules are simply for this part of the tournament. The match is over when only but 4 people remain within the arena. Anything is allowed within reason if someone outside the arena attack a contender the match will be put on hold until the problem can be handle. This is a ring out match... so let get this show on the road!"

The fight for the kingdom has begin. There was various of people each had various of weapons . There was no mistake that this match will set the tone for the rest of the tournament well as far as who will be joining for the most part.

As for Hiroko he sat safety at the hotel where he was able to watch the tournament from the safe confinement of his hotel room. After all this entire event was hosted for everyone to see. So everyone was able to see the development of the tournament as it had unfold.

There was various of battle unfolding within the tournament but only a few contender had stood out. Those people was Orc, Black, Shadow, and Raven. Each of them carefully eliminate everyone who stood in there way.

It was early noon, and the sun was just taking it place into the sky. The coliseum was full with people, and the coliseum was fill with Camera Den Den mushi so that people who couldn't afford to go could watch it on TV for free. So far about 10 people out of the 100 contenders had already been knock off. So it was only 90 contenders left. So anything can happen, and only time will tell the winner of this tournament.

446/ 1,554

Gale Info:

Info:

Hiroko Stamina/Techniques:

Last edited by Jui$y Crow on Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:30 am; edited 3 times in total

2Open Tournament Empty Re: Open Tournament Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:01 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow

A True Dragon

"The Day Of"

Open Tournament Latest?cb=20160412002220

There was a knock at the door, and Hiroko had replied,"Come in." There was a brief set of noise , and shorty after Gale had took up a sit right beside Hiroko whom had sat on a couch. He had decide to accompany Hiroko to watch the progress of the tournament after all it is always good to scope out the competition. This way you would know what to expect in later on if you are facing them.

After a couple of minutes of watching the TV den den mushi Hiroko had turn to Gale, and said,"Did you complete your assignment?" Gale had nodded his head in approval. Hiroko had chuckle as he return his attention back to TV then said,"You see anyone with potential who can run this kingdom?" Gale had chuckle , and said,"Me, and you both know that you ain't giving up this island. If you had any reason to do that you would have gave it up already instead you fram that king. To be honest that king is stupid so it does need a better leader. I just hope you can earn the kingdom without getting shitted on by me in the tournament."

Gale had laugh out as he turn to glace at Hiroko whom had a blank face expression on his face one that was normal for him. Hiroko had ponder the words of Gale as he said,"After this tournament I am gonna need you to show me respect  other wise you may ended up like that stupid king too." Gale had chuckle as he said,"Well don't you take the fun out of everything!" Hiroko had sat back in the chair as he continue to watch the TV, and the tournament. Right now everything was going as planned he hope he don't make too many more enemies because could be bad for his health.

Meanwhile
Open Tournament Eb3eba40a0c9e695826fe5458c7fd3b4--sword-poses-cool-anime-guys

Back at the tournament Orc had just finish up slicing a man in half with his steel blade. His blade effortless slice the man in half. He had slice in just a way that it wouldn't kill him. But make him not want to continue to fight him. Orc wasn't no weakling he was using 2 steel blades, and he was somewhat a master of these blades. One wouldn't go to far, and say he was the best that wield a sword in the tournament but he was up there with a few other people.

People within the crowd cheered in approval of the on going conflicts in the tournament. People was fighting for the right to be the new king. Even though the celestial dragon didn't have the power to do that the people though he did. Maybe he couldn't but he had the influence of power that maybe he could do that. Regardless the people on the island of dreams was playing to his tune, and that is what Hiroko had wanted.

495 / 1,060

Gale Info:

Info:

3Open Tournament Empty Re: Open Tournament Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:25 am

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow

A True Dragon

"The Day Of"

Open Tournament Latest?cb=20160412002220

"That one right there ehh sir." Gale had point at the man dress in black on the Den Den Mushi TV system. Hiroko had frown then said,"Why you think him? Out of all the people dress in armor why do you think he is a contender to become king?"
Gale had sat lean back in the chair as he said,"Despite how much people try to impale him they didn't cut him. If you look closely his armor doesn't cover everything... But some how he ain't receiving no damage from getting stab or impale... on a plus note for some reason the blades that try bounce off his body."

Hiroko had kept a close eye on the black suit male. What Gale said was true for some reason anyone who tried to stab,impale or even shot him didn't work. What made it more interesting is that he skillfully cut down many foes without giving his target time to wrap there head around what is going on either. Hiroko had grinned as he said,"Such a interesting fellow Gale...... Do you see anyone else with great potential?"

Gale had rub his hand across his helmet chin as he said,"To be honest it is a lot of them sir. We just have to see which one of them come out on top. But I have my money on the lad I just point out. What about you sir?" Hiroko had ponder the words of Gale as Gale said many of these people had as much of a chance as the everyone else in the tournament but one thing can be sure. None of them shall come out on top but him as his plan was going such as he wanted it to go. To answer Gale question he had said,"That man right there." Gale had chuckle, and said,"Why him? That man didn't move yet." Hiroko had replied,"Oh he is moving he just moving so fast that you can barely see him. You have to look carefully to see his movements other wise you won't see him coming. See watch him carefully okay?"

Gale had nodded his head in approval as he said,"Alrighty sir I'll keep my eyes open for his movements." Hiroko had said,"While we watch this I have arrange a snap for his to enjoy, and I ask for some files on the contender just so I can get a better fill of there skills of course I know they didn't put everything on paper but anything is better then nothing."

436 / 624

Gale Info:

Info:

4Open Tournament Empty Re: Open Tournament Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:51 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow

A True Dragon

"The Day Of"

Open Tournament E5F0E50A463B98BD1D28639E72ABE786E992D2F4

"We can take him he is only one man." Another one said,"Yeah lets all rush him then there no way he can take us all at once." There was several nods in approval as they all made there over to Shadow. It was about 6 of them each carrying a different weapon. One was carrying a club, another was carrying a sword, and so on. Each gentleman had surround him so it was no possible way for him to escape.

The individual known as Shadow was approximately 6 meters from the edge of the arena. A couple of more steps, and he would be consider ring out well if he made it that far. As previously stated 6 man had now successfully surrounded Shadow. Each of them was approximately 5 meters away from him, and one of the man had yell," Now!" with that all but one attempt to bone rush Shadow whom was aware of this development from the very start.

To Shadow it was like they couldn't move any slower they were truly small fries he had hope for so  much for this tournament . No he had expect so much more from this kingdom. But he if this tournament is going to be as easy as this fight then he will be the next king of this island oh so he like to tell himself. The had attack from every location, and he had react in such a way that they couldn't even perceive his movements.  The movement was time perfectly as he each of them attempt to strike him as they had charge. Waiting at the last possible moment he had propel himself into the air about 4 meters. He had time his movement in such a way that due to him propelling himself in the air for a few seconds had cause the individual to inflict wounds on there allies. So in order words he they kill each other because the attacks that was going to hit him was attack fill with killing intent, and they was aim at various places that would kill the average man.

For that brief second he had descended from the ground he was open for attack . We all know when you in mid air, and you don't have wings it hard to dodge that is the situation that Shadow had find himself in currently. Unfortunately he wasn't as defenseless as he appeared which would work as a double edge sword for him. As he descended the last man who was with the last group but was smart enough to bone rush him had raise his gun. It was at that moment Shadow had unshealthe  his sword, and thrust it forward from 5 meters distances, and 3 meter high. The resulted was the blade expanding, and impaling the man directly in the neck which pretty much kill him. As he had choke on his bleed as death.

Shortly after he had landed with a thud on the small mountain of bodies that shield his fall. I mean after all there no going back if you already started.

521 / 103

Gale Info:

Info:

5Open Tournament Empty Re: Open Tournament Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:25 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow

A True Dragon

"All done"

Open Tournament Valshe.full.334261

"Well there you have it folks! The tournament have come to a wonderful end! We have just have 4/ 100 contender left, and there names are Raven, Orc, Shadow, and Pride. Let give them a round of applause as they have made it to the semi finals, and have a chance to become the new king of THE ISLAND OF DREAMS! So until next time I am your host John , and this have been a pleasure peace!

Click was the sound that the remote to the Den Den Mushi Remote had made as Celestial Dragon Hiroko Young had cut off the TV. Gale had chuckle as he glance at Hiroko, and said,"Sooo where is the next part of the tournament going to be hold at?" Hiroko had gotten up from his seat as he walk over to the window of the hotel room after a few seconds he had said,"The wouldn't be in such a open area to many possibles that I can get snipe or kill.
So the semi finals, and the finals would be in a  secure location of my choice. This way we can limited the interaction with people trying to kill me or harm the other contenders. Only a few rich people would be able to watch it in person . While the others would only be able to watch it live on there Den Den Mushi TV System."

Gale had stood up from his seat as he ponder on the words of his superior . What the Celestial Dragon said was fairly true after all he did have a lot of enemies so a lot of people was trying to kill him. Not that Gale would allow that nor would he allow any one to hurt any of his allies if he could help it. After 2 minutes of thinking Gale had said,"I can't argue with truth.. So would you like me to find a suitable location for us to hold the next few rounds of the tournament. I sure it some abandon warehouses around here we could use as play ground for us contenders for the crown."

Hiroko had nodded his head in approval as he said,"That would be most helpful do you need any men to help you? or are you okay about doing it by yourself?"
Gale had said,"Well since you ask about 4- 6 men is good if you can spare me..... but only if you can spare me sir."
Hiroko had rub his hands on his chin as he said,,"Take whom ever you need. Oh also instructed the one of the tournament officials to bring me the info on the contenders for the crown please.
There are perks for being the founder of this tournament because that means no one can tell you no, and you can make any rules as you go!"

Gale had chuckle as he said," Don't be making foolish choices sir or it may come back in bite ya in the ass sir." Hiroko had nodded his head in approval as he wave the man away.

516/ 103
{5/5 post completed}
{exit}

Gale Info:

Info:

[/quote]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum