One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Task] Public Service Announcement  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Task] Public Service Announcement  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Task] Public Service Announcement  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Task] Public Service Announcement  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Task] Public Service Announcement  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Task] Public Service Announcement  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Task] Public Service Announcement  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Task] Public Service Announcement  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Task] Public Service Announcement  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1[Task] Public Service Announcement  Empty [Task] Public Service Announcement Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:37 am

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

[Task] Public Service Announcement  Bt7Lwix

Middle Task I:

"Where I grew up... There were no gods... or rules. It was survival of the fittest." Siegfried thought as he meditated. "When my mother died... That put alot into perspective for me. Good people die... No matter how clean cut you lived you're life... In the end... They'll still bad talk you in your grave." his thoughts continued. "That's why I swore the day of her funeral... as all of those people spread rumours about my father and twin brother... It'd burn this world. Just like that Dragon told me to in my dream that day." Siegfried continued. "Because whether you're an angel or a demon... Humans will still fear you equally." Siegfried concluded, opening his eyes from his meditative state. It'd been three days since the incident of Galley-La flooding, Siegfried had been held up in a warehouse, regaining his stamina and recapping the series of events that had taken place in Galley-La, which led him to this 'war' with Kiretsu. Turning to his right, his back laid pressed against a large container holding wood, metals and various other construction materials for ship sculpting. Resting next to him was one of his generals, separated by about ten inches, Alban, the man feared on the seas as White Wing.

"HEYO EVERYBODY!" Ginger exclaimed with her usual vigour. "It's time for the daily Water 7 News!" Ginger smiled, looking into the transponder's camera lens receiver. Ginger was sitting behind her usual broadcaster desk, at the front, a sign reading, 'Ginger's Daily News', themed in a Halloween type scheme, held Ginger's name centrefold to the masses eye. "Over the last few days... We've had countless acts of terrorism on Water 7..." Ginger said, tearing up in her eyes. "First it was my hotel... and hidden from the public due to National Security reasons... A few days prior we even had an attack on our port... Now... as citizens caught up in the flooding on Galley-La Dock would report... we've finally found the culprit of this all. Pollux E. Siegfried... The ruthless murderer whose known for burning humans alive... has now set his sights on Water 7!" Ginger shouted, slamming her folded fists against the broadcaster table dramatically. "We shall not stand for these acts... and it seems that the local Galley-La workers have been taken as his hostage. That is why as of today... Galley La is under Lock Down conditions for Abominations and Normies alike. However for the Abomination... We've came up with a special treat for you. Turn in any information you know about Siegfried and the Dragon Fist Pirates... and if it's useful... all of you're prior crimes will be acquitted, and you'll be able to become normal again. Isn't that wonderful!?" Ginger announced spinning around in her broadcaster chair.

As the broadcast concluded, Ginger was automatically summoned to a meeting, in the same building that the daily transponder shows take place, Kiretsu's main Head Quarters, a giant abandoned warehouse fashioned into a mansion by the name of 'Netherland.' Entering into the council room, a long mahogany table where they'd frequently discussed issues in Water 7 was plastered with Kiretsu's highest ranking warriors. "Well this is cluster fuck you've allowed to happen out of no where... Ginger." Kojoro chimed in. "ME!? Don't you put this on me Kojo... Ganji was suppose to be handling weekly patrols this week. I'm already busy with the news broadcasts." Ginger said, infuriated at Kojoro's insinuation, puffing out her cheeks. Dressed in his Goth, Punk Rocker Attire, Kojoro leaned back into his chair, spreading his long cut, black laced boots onto the tables clean surface. "I'm sure... I don't need to tell you that Kiretsu is far too busy to return on island to handle this..." Constantine reported, via a transponder screen that stood at the helm of the table. On it was the an recognisable face of a man who went by the name of Constantine and was one of Kiretsu's most trusted men. "We're currently handling business elsewhere... Clean up that mess before we get back from our voyage." Constantine ordered. Raising his middle finger towards the screen, "Who died and made you God? Look. He took out Ganji. So what. Ganji was the weakest among us all. We've all been blessed with High Level Bodies. The parts of the greatest genetical find are literally our at fingertips. Let me and sweet cheeks take a couple of the boys... and wrap this up." Kojoro retorted. "And what if he uses our 'weakness' against us?" Constantine stated. "Relax. We've re-watched the footage on Kuro's Film... Ain't no reports of them talking about nothing like that... I can read lips. Kuro can shoot from 2KM away... They didn't even know we we're watching the whole thing. However, White Wing is with him now. It's best to kill him before anymore of his crew assembles here." Kojoro theorised. "Hmm... be careful. Take as many men as you need... Destroy Galley-La if necessary." Constantine concluded cutting out the connection. "Aye Aye Vice Captain." Kojoro said grinning.

"You've finally awoken, Siegfried?" Alban inquired. Stretching, "Mhm... My fasting is over... I need some food now!" Siegfried exclaimed. Smiling, "After every conflict where innocents die... you always fast. Is that you're religion?" Alban inquired. "It's only because I need my energy that I didn't fast for about a month... I'm behind in my tributes. Kishi Kishi... I wouldn't call it a religion really... It's just a way of paying respects for my sins in this world." Siegfried concluded. "Fasting won't bring back the dead." Alban said coldly. "Ha! True!" Siegfried exclaimed laughing. "I remember every face I see before life fades out of their eyes. The moment they die... I inherit their will. If I eat something good... I do it for them too. Or something like that. It's not really logical... It's more of a spiritual thing." Siegfried stated. "You're a weird one." Alban retorted. "Where's the new guy?" Siegfried inquired. "He's off doing what you told him to do before getting all spiritual guru on us." Alban retorted. "Ah! Finding out where Kiretsu's base of operations is. I hope he doesn't' get caught." Siegfried exclaimed. "He seems capable. About that... You do know what the Cipher Pol is right?" Alban inquired. Sticking out his tongue, "Of Course I do. My bounty's way to in the ceiling to not know who they are... but playing ignorance is an art in warfare my dear Alban. It's also about striking first... speaking of which... Have our men arrived?" Siegfried asked. "Mhm... the Sea Train made escaping from Lotus easier for our squads." Alban stated. "Good. Let the show commence!" Siegfried said grinning.

Info.:

2[Task] Public Service Announcement  Empty Re: [Task] Public Service Announcement Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:57 pm

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna

Know Thy Enemy, Know Thy Self

Adri was sitting in a five story high hotel room roughly on the other side of the island from where Galley Law was. The hotel was a rather nice three story building that was on one of the upper rings that looked down upon the various docks that lined the island. He had been there for almost the entirety of the three days since he was sent out, as it was over looking the warehouse that the members of Kiretsu's crew called their headquarters.

As Adri looked down upon the warehouse with his sniper rifle scoped in, he could honestly think in disbelief about how easily he found the place. It practically screamed at Adri to be a trap with how easy it was to find, all he had to do was follow a group of zombies that were coming back from harassing some people and there, he found their base. After putting on a clever disguise of a zombies, which had consisted of his mask, some miss matching shoes, and some poor quality cloths he got off a drunk in a ditch, he got inside. He explained his mask quite easy given he said his mask covered his none existent face that he was told to put on because no one wanted to see it, which no one wanted to confirm. He walked around for awhile and checked out what was going on inside as well as confirm it was their base, which had consisted of zombies just doing whatever they were told by other people. He did however note how the warehouse was completely covered in security den den mushi's that reported whatever they say to some control room probably. They didn't have a single blind spot inside the building that he could find, though he couldn't fully explore it as he was only considered a 'Tier 2 Zombie'.

Overall Adri didn't think the set up was bad, just that their counter intelligence team needed to get their shit together. It had been far to easy to find the place and sneak in, it was a surprise that Siegfried didn't know where the hell it was. Honestly he was disappointed about how far down these pirates considered their counter intelligence.

Ever since then Adri has just retreated to this hotel he found and did over watch. Adri had tried to call Siegfried a few times but recieved no answers, which to Adri meant that he was still doing his weird guru shit, or they just sent him off to do a job while they left. He went with the former because he doubted Siegfried would of done the smart thing and leave the island before the CP or Marines figured out he was here. Speaking of the CP, he had called his men that were  at his disposal, as he never actually left the CPs only went undercover. He told them to tell all CPs to not go near Water 7 on orders of Mr Bonnet. He also gave them a report to send to Mr Bonnet of his activity's since they last met. So far he hadn't found any CP agents around,  but that could of course change.

Adri had picked the location he was currently in because of two things, One it provided a good over watch of the Pirate's Base, and two, it gave him a good view of where the most obvious location was to watch the base. It was a park that was a block away, full of trees and bushes that gave easy hiding places and sight lines to the lower rings, much better sight lines to where the warehouse-made-mansion was located. A breath taking view honestly, but a very obvious place to do some spying. All Adri had to do to look at it was turn his head and it was in clear view. But That wasn't really important as he saw no one go over there besides some couples going their for a sunset picnicking.

Returning his thoughts to the present, Adri looked down at the warehouse in his silent overwatch. He gave his Den Den number to Siegfried, but have yet to get a call. So all he could do at the moment was wait for him to get contacted, or for something interesting to happen at the warehouse.

OOC Information and Gear on hand:

3[Task] Public Service Announcement  Empty Re: [Task] Public Service Announcement Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:32 am

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

[Task] Public Service Announcement  PnSSuGm

Getting up from his seated position, most of his body had fallen 'asleep' from the stagnant pose he was in for almost several days. "Get me the Den Den." Siegfried commanded. Alban walked over to a nearby desk in the container they'd been in over the last few weeks. Dialling the snail phone number he'd received from Adri, he'd had Alban run the Den Den Mushi through a Black Den Den Mushi just as precaution, he hadn't fully trusted Adri as yet but valued his position in the World as someone who'd entertained him, case and point, being useful. Clank! The Mushi connected, "OI! DID YOU FIND THE BASE YET!?" Siegfried shouted enthusiastically. If Adri had put the receiver close enough to his ear, it'd only stun his hearing momentarily. "Listen closely Adri. I've managed to rally my gun squad via the Sea Train... They've been laying low on Occulto since the incident on Tres Iron Lotus. I need you to take them to Kiretsu's place once you've found it and have them shoot it up!" Siegfried exclaimed. "We're going to send Kiretsu a big hello!" Siegfried concluded. After these statements, Siegfried would continue the call for a few more minutes, making sure to answer any of Adri's questions and respond to any further statements before hanging up.

All across Water 7, the citizens moved like frantic bees, buying up food stuff, supplies, and various survival items for the next few weeks ahead. Lockdown, it was a state Water 7 had been in two years ago when invading pirates trying to loot Kiretsu's turf while he'd been away at the War of Wallace. In this state, Kiretsu's Zombie Army roam the street, slaying anyone in their path, friend or foe. During the day, activities would run as usual but as soon as the set, Water 7 had become a whole new place. However, Siegfried loved situations of being the 'evil' invader, it'd tickle his fancy at how fragile the world was. "Did you find anyone to build the Pacifista Model?" Alban asked. "Oh... You mean on Hebi? Nah. I ended up wasting a week their for no reason." Siegfried responded. "I think I've thought of a way we can use this beating Kiretsu thing to our advantage though." Siegfried said, completing his final stretch as he walked towards the entrance of the container. Flapping his wings to lift off the ground, Alban followed at his Captiain's Rear. "Oh?" Alban inquired. "You'll see." Siegfried responded cutting him off with a slight glance, as a tell between the two, he'd tell him more later.

"Hmmm.. Philip didn't attend the meeting? Strange."
Ginger stated, dragging her chair back from the desk to stand. "Ah. He's a strange one... He left his Den Den here and listened to the orders. It cut out near the end though, so I guess he's up to date." Kojoro said, grabbing a large black cloth wrapped weapon. Resting the parcel on his shoulder, "We've got an army to organise, Ginger." Kojoro commented. "By this point the citizen's must be stocking up for the night ahead." Ginger said grinning. "It's been awhile since someone has tried to test Kiretsu's hand... Knowing his connections in the Under World... and his over all strength... Siegfried... maybe that title of Titan has gone to your head but Kiretsu's not a man to be trifled with." Ginger concluded, walking away from the table, exiting the command room.

In Disclosed location of Neverland, "We've received reports that our bosses are dead. We don't even need them either... their Viva Cards have all turned to dust!" the voice chimed in through the speakers connected to several monitors in this small enclosed room. Running through the monitors were transmissions live from Baltigo of five prominent Under World Traders. "Look... We've already have our hands busy dealing with this fucking Witch Firebird left us doomed with. We can't have slips ups on Fenrir's hands as well!" another Broker chimed in. "Gentlemen. I understand you're concerns." Philip retorted. "Currently our master isn't in Water 7... He's off finish up a mission for the 'Watchers' but we understand you're concerns. After all... Those brokers owed us an alarming amount of money as well.... After all of our slaves being hassled by this Witch you've so fondly inherited. We're all losing money at this point. The invader will be dealt with accordingly. And as such, I still expect the money we've been promised to be delivered. We've given Oceanus the drugs he requested for his next conquest. It seems it's only our end of the bargain that seems to be short sighted." Philip commented. "Well..." another Broker chimed in nervously. "You handle you're end and we'll handle ours. Besides... It's just a little lizard that's slithered into the wrong part of town. What's the worse that can happen?" Philip said, pressing finger against a button on the screen to kill the connection of all the calls. "Was that wise, Master Philip?" Kuro inquired. "Nothing is wise. We're gambling with large volumes of money and resources... Every move that loses us money is a mistake." Philip said. "And if the World Government investigates here... now during the Masters Fiesta... We'll be truly screwed. We have a week before Kiretsu returns. Let's end this." Philip commented.

Info.:

4[Task] Public Service Announcement  Empty Re: [Task] Public Service Announcement Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:21 am

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna

You Got A Match?

Adri was continuing his overall boring assignment of watching the warehouse turned base just waiting at this point. He had long since mapped out the area's he could go back when he entered the warehouse the first time, marking the area's he couldn't of gone with just not filling them in. On the map he also mapped out the sight lines of the the various security mushis. He cleaned his rifle and made sure everything was dried from when he was soaked through. Besides that he went to the store once to pick up more named brand cigarettes before the lock down went into affect. Was also nice of them to have a screen in the hotel rooms, even if they weren't that big but that hardly mattered to him.

After doing all of this he was honestly left with nothing to do besides watching the enemy base waiting for something to happen. Hell, he wished the enemy's counter intelligence would show up so he could at least how they stacked up, but as it it stood he was just on stand by by until Siegfried decided to move. Which was another thing Adri did during his time on standby, thinking about how Siegfried was going to move after this. Adri didn't have enough information to say why Siegfried wanted to take out Kiretsu out of all the warlords first, but he doubted it was because he wanted a good fight. If that was the case he would of gone after Nora, the shibukai that took out The Fire Bird. No, Siegfried was more then likely going after Kiretsu's underworld assets. This would give him access to information that he otherwise wouldn't be able to get so it was understandable why, but beyond that Adri just didn't know where he would go from there. Maybe just keeping a foothold in the underworld while continuing on to his goal? There just wasn't enough information for Adri to conclude anything.

A ringing noise goes thorough out the room as Adri's den den mushi goes off. Reaching over to where the den den rested on a table, Adri would unhook it and bring it to his face "Adr-" Adri would start before he was suddenly had his ears assaulted by Siegfried yelling into his ear. Holding the den den further away from his ear he would wince as his eardrums gain back hearing at a slow rate. After his hearing adjusted back to normal from its deafened state, Adri would speak into the mouth piece "I swear to god siegfried, if this is how you are going to call me im going to get a new Den Den and give the number to Alban with express directions to not give you THE DAMN NUMBER!" Adri would scream the last words in anger and annoyance "And yeah I found the damned base, it was far to easy to find to the point i thought it was a trap. But I went inside and confirmed it was actually their base for the most part, couldn't get into some places but I got a basic layout written down with sight lines of all of their security Mushi's." Adri would say as he picks up the map he drew of the place in his boredom "But seeing as im now in charge of blowing it up ill just scrap it." As he says this Adri would crumple the paper and throw it directly into the trash bin that was across the room. "Anyway, want me to take any prisoners? Or make sure anyone is dead for sure?" Adri would ask as he starts packing up the few possessions he took with him to the hotel room, which was actually the same things he had on him when he met Siegfried, just not water logged. "Also, sure you don't want me to get some of their documents? Could have some important dirt about some underworld brokers in their files and before you say their wouldn't have anything like that, ill tell you a secret I learned in the CPs." Adri wouldn't speak for a few moments as he readjusted himself in his seat "Never doubt human stupidity." With that Adri would wait for the answers to his questions, and answer any in turn that Siegfried might of had before hanging up the den den after him.

Adri would quickly leave the hotel and traverse the streets of Water 7's train station, avoiding everyone with ease as to not be spotted. Pirate towns didn't tend to take to people who looked like CPs. The trip was uneventful honestly, nothing of note. He did notice a few people avoid the main streets as well... Wasn't the lock down supposed to be going on now? Well it didn't matter to him, he could of probably fought anyone who tried to accost him. All in all, it took him less then a half hour to reach the Sea Train

Reaching the Sea Train Station Adri had to look around a bit before he found who he was actually looking for... That was a lie actually, he found them all just sitting on the platform waiting... Honestly, he was going to have a talk with Siegfried about Intelligence and counter intelligence after this, because this was fucking ridiculous. Rounding them up, avoid a few bullets as he did because as he thought, pirates didn't trust people who dressed like CPs. After confirming he was indeed in Siegfried's crew, mainly speaking about how only Siegfried was ballsy enough to take out a Shibukai that was backed by the underworld, he set out with them. The walk to the Mansion was longer then when Adri moved alone, but it honestly didn't matter to Adri. Adri just told them where to set up for the best sight lines with instructions only to fire on his mark, then went off and dealt with any zombies that the group might of encountered. Which wasn't a lot honestly, besides one who was buying smokes from the same store he did, but the zombie wasn't going anywhere near where the group was so Adri ignored him.

Getting all of the men together, he had them each set up in various locations with great sight lines that were still in range. Namely the park he mentioned earlier, and the hotel, which the person at the desk had no problem with when Adri through five million on his desk. And on his mark, he had them open fire.

5[Task] Public Service Announcement  Empty Re: [Task] Public Service Announcement Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:12 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

[Task] Public Service Announcement  XEyaOMl

"Woah... We're not blowing anything up. Well. Not completely anyway." Siegfried responded. "They are a few things I want to confirm. One being if Kiretsu's on island or not. As for having anyone killed, our lives are much more valuable than there's to me. If you're engaged and have to fight, go wild." Siegfried said grinning. "That's the Dragon Fist Pirate way... No task is too difficult." Siegfried continued. "As for information on Kiretsu's Dark World Dealings... I don't think they'd be that stupid to leave information knocking around their base." Siegfried retorted. "Then again... Do an initial sweep. The shooters are under you're command. Use them as a distraction, though, with your skills you wouldn't need that anyway. Alban and I are on our way to your location at their base." Siegfried concluded. Before hanging up, Adri would convey exact directions as to where the base was located on Water 7, from their position at Galley-La, it'd take about fifteen minutes if they ran, and about a half hour if they walked. Exiting the container, pressed against the metallic beams at the entrance, Ricky waited for the Pirate Captain to exit. "I guess you're serious about taking out Kiretsu. However, they are two things I'll warn you about that man. Kiretsu's has immense dealings in the Under World... His nickname is Fenrir. He's known as a Wolf of War. When it comes to weapons or drugs for combat... His name is the finest among the dealers." Ricky informed. "Kishi Kishi... and how does a Shipwright know all of this information?" Siegfried inquired. "Kid. When you're in the trade as long as I have been... You fix ships for a lot of people. Galley-La makes vessels for marines, revolutionaries and pirates alike... We've always been neutral. All I care about is delivering vessels to their perfect owners." Ricky concluded. "Ah... Trade above duty. I can understand that much. So, what's the second thing?" Siegfried inquired, leaving one eye opened, as his eyelid gently covered the other. "Kiretsu's men aren't the brightest bolts in the box. However... They are a few of them that are dangerous. They call themselves Level 5 Zombies. Each of them carry the number five on their shoulders... and they are different than his other soldiers." Ricky stated.

"Level 5 Zombies?" Alban chimed in. "Zombies... as in the undead?" Alban stated. "That explains alot... He must be using some kind of Devil Fruit. When I hit the big guy... my fist made contact with his flesh... it felt like I was punching a dead body." Siegfried commented. "How do you know what punching a dead body feels like?" Ricky asked astonished. "Man... I had a tough life..." Siegfried said sarcastically shrugging. "Anyway! If you meet any of those guys with Level 5, avoid them if you can." Ricky concluded. "No thanks." Siegfried immediately responded. Ricky's eyes open widely at the pirates response, causing Ricky to grab the collar of Siegfried's jacket lifting him up. "What do you think this is? A game!? He's a Royal Shichibukai! No good will come from messing with him! If you're going to fight him, you'll have to use you're head! Kiretsu's a crafty bastard!" Ricky shouted. Ricky's hands started to tremble, not in anger but unbeknownst to anyone, it was fear. Siegfried balled up his fist and planted the man into the ground with one punch, connecting with his abdomen. The force of the strike knocked Ricky out immediately. "This isn't a game for me either." Siegfried responded, walking off adjusting his jacket as he headed towards the entrance of the yard. "And it's not random either." Siegfried stated murmuring.

After few moments, at the entrance, Dessa stood propped against the Galley-La gate, "You're off to cause more trouble aren't you?" Dessa inquired. Continuing his pace, Siegfried and Alban simply nodded at the woman's comment. "If you're going to travel in Water 7..." Dessa said pointing her thumb towards the River Route. "Water Bulls... Yagara's are the best way to get around. I'll drop you where you need to go. That's my duty as you're navigator right?" Dessa said in her monotone voice. Before the woman could even finish her sentence, the two large men were already in boat attached to the Sea Creature. "OI! Let's go!" Siegfried shouted. "Urgh... At least let me look cool for once!" Dessa exclaimed sulking. Dragging herself towards the vessel, "I don't know what you're up to Siegfried... but if you can defeat Kiretsu... maybe... Stacy can finally get her 'humanity' back." Dessa thought. Dessa docking, the posse took off towards the other side of town via the Water 7 River Route, on route to Neverland.

Info.:

6[Task] Public Service Announcement  Empty Re: [Task] Public Service Announcement Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:34 pm

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna

Plain Sight Is The Best Cover

Adri walked up to the main entrance to the warehouse-made-mansion, in his normal attire he talked to Siegfried in. He walked with a long stride, looking like he had a purpose, and looking like he belonged there. Nodding to the door guards as he approached them, he would say "Right, the civys have cleared out for the lockdown, everything should be good now. How are things here?" Adri asked the zombie guard on the right who was leaning on their polearm. The guard replied as if Adri was just another grunt in the zombie army that was on Water 7 "Eh, as far as I know everything is ready, just waiting for the bosses to give the command and the army would be ready to move out." That was a sort of shock to Adri as he didn't know there would was an army assembling, only that the zombies were preparing for something. Not letting his shock show on his face, Adri would nod his head in acknowledgement. "I swear, by the end of this if we don't get paid I say we riot." He would say scratching the back of his neck in annoyance. The guard on the left would pipe up at that moment to reply to Adri "We don't get paid." "I know! Thats why we SHOULD get paid!" Adri would groan as the two guards chuckles at him. "Well im going to head inside, see if I cant get a few minutes of not-actually-sleep sleep. Being a zombie is a blessing and a curse..." Adri would grumble the last sentence as the two guards snickered, the guard on the right patting his back as he passed by, saying "Have a good one man." Adri just continued to walk on not respond.

Adri mentally chuckled at that entire exchange. When people read books about spys, the guards always know which person doesn't belong there, and thus the main character is always put in a bind. However that was completely not true, no one knows every name of every member of an organization. So if a guy comes up to you and starts talking to you like he belongs with you, who the hell are you to say wither or not he is actually in the organization? Adri was rambling in his own mind... He needed a drink...

Back in the Hotel Room: 35 minutes before

Adri listened to Siegfried answer his questions, he didn't really have anymore questions, and was actually surprised he was given more free reign then he thought he would receive. 'Honestly its like Siegfried didn't care' Adri would think with a sigh through his nose. "Right, about Kiretsu I think I can answer that one for you. While I was inside their base all of the men seemed pretty relaxed less uniform, if Kiretsu was there I would suspect they wouldn't be as off guard with their boss around. Ill go in again and look for information anyway, better to be sure then sorry." Adri would say as he receives the map from the trashcan. "Anyway, I imagine ill have everything handled information wise before you get here, and by the time you do get here everything should have, or is about to go off. If you get here before they start shooting, don't open have then open fire till I give the signal. I'm either getting the documents, fighting someone, or dead. Use haki to confirm first." Adri would say like they were talking about the weather. Giving Siegfried the location of the enemy base, he would set out to the Sea Train Station.

25 Minutes Before

Adri looked at as the men started getting in their designated positions, and double checked it with where he told them to set up. He nodded to himself as they preformed what they were asked to. Looking up into the partially cloudy night sky he would just look at it for a few moments relaxing. Taking one last drag of his cigarette, he would take it out of his mouth and give out a relaxed sigh. Flicking some ashes of the cigarette, he would throw it on the ground and grind it out with his heal. Turning around and going to do what he had planned to do before the attack begins. It was unprofessional to smoke while on the job. He had already given the men the orders to only fire on his signal and no sooner, so he wasn't worried on that front. Nodding to himself as the men continued getting set up, Adri turned his back to them as he got ready to sneak inside the enemy base once more.

Present Time

Adri walked through the hallways of the warehouse-turned-mansion with a clipboard in his hand and his rifle on his right shoulder. He had taken it off the main loading area and was looking through it as he walked down the empty halls, his foot falls echoing through the hallway as it was eerily empty. Adri didn't mind it however, it just gave him time to think of the map he memorized then burned. Honestly though it didn't feel like he left the CPs, which Adri liked honestly. He hated working under that Dragon.

As Adri walked down the hall he heard another set of foot falls ahead of him, distinctly heels if he was hearing it right. Adri didn't look up from the clipboard as he continued walking like nothing was wrong, he did however watch the person he was passing by. It was a women with cotton candy pink hair, taller then he was while she was in those heels. He didn't take in much else, but he did notice a '5' on her right shoulder. Adri and the women walked past each other like nothing was wrong. Adri not even knowing who he just walked past. Continuing on till he turned the corner of the hallway, Adri would enter the first door on the left as it was the room he was looking for. The filing room.

7[Task] Public Service Announcement  Empty Re: [Task] Public Service Announcement Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:59 am

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

[Task] Public Service Announcement  361cec2401d39997d904950408830b73

As the clouds loomed across the blue sky, the Yagara's sailed along the canals of Water 7, each about a block apart, ending with a 'T' junction turning into the next section. As Dessa's Sea Bull maneuvered through the busy canal, Yagara's attached with black tinted window carriages filled the sea roads. Siegfried found the traffic on the rivers extremely odd. "What in the world is going on?" Siegfried inquired. "And why are these carriages covered with black cloth? Is that a fashion statement?" Siegfried inquired. "No." Dessa retorted in frustration, "You're taking on Kiretsu and you don't even know the situation in Water 7... Just how reckless can you get!" Dessa exclaimed. Ignoring the woman's scolding, Siegfried gawked at the stalls along the docks, chiming out once the woman wasn't giving him the information he'd requested. "Rude! Urgh!" Dessa stated in a monotone manner. "Fine." the woman said sighing. "Abominations ride in black tinted carriages to prevent being exposed to sunlight. Anyone whose been punished by Kiretsu's Governing body turns to ash when exposed to sunlight." Dessa concluded. "Hmm... Really?" Siegfried said, propping his body back in the carriage in a more lax, sleeping position. "And the reason why the sea routes are so full are because of you. The cities under lockdown because of your actions at Galley-La." Dessa said. "Kishi Kishi.... Now things are finally getting lively!" Siegfried exclaimed.

The sound of the bullets rattling into the mansion known as Neverland rippled from households in the surrounding area. The first round of fire came from a hundred rifle gunmen, round by round, the men emptied their bullets into the first floor entrance of Kiretsu's estate. Standing on the outskirts by bank side, the mansion which was surrounded by a fifteen foot of metallic fencing, had it's gaps fired through, as the bullets which danced into the window panes of the building, leaving the first story riddled with bullet shells. The initial zombie guards near the entrance where taken aback by the gunfire, falling onto the ground momentarily from the onslaught. The Generals on each level of the property rose into an alert state, as the alarms sounded. Running to the operating room, Ginger and Kojoro stared at the monitors trying analyse the situation. "These fuckers got balls to be shooting up our base like this." Kojoro said. "I told boss we should've moved to a less public location." Ginger responded. "Go downstairs to the factory and wake up the army! It's time we have some fun!" Kojoro shouted at Ginger. Exiting the monitor room, Ginger began to walk to the lift on the third floor of the building, she was currently in. Entering the lift, she got off on the second floor, and proceeding the hallway, as the base was in full frantic mode, as the lower level zombie rushed towards the entrance to respond to the attack. Walking towards the factory, the woman's eyes stared as an oddly masked zombie made what seemed to be eye contact as they passed. Strange. In all of her time in Kiretsu's person, she'd never seen a Zombie with a mask before, let alone a mask so ominous looking, it was strange indeed.

As the Yagara entered a less populated area of the town, Siegfried pulled out his Baby Den Den Mushi and began to dial Adri's contact. It was this exact moment, that Adri had finish passing Ginger, that his concealed Den Den Mushi, rang. 'Puru Puru Puru', the sound echoed through the busy hallways. Ceasing her waltz towards the factory's doors, "What in the world..." Ginger thought. Changing direction, Ginger began to sprint to the other end of the hall, searching the faces for the Smile Masked Zombie, activating her Kenbunshoku Haki, she'd used her Sixth Sense to pinpoint the man's exact location, as the hallway was only about fifteen meters before ending with stone wall. The hallway being about eight meters wide, spacious enough for ample bodies to pass freely. Stopping inches before catching the nape of the man's neck, Ginger shouted,"Everyone cease!". The Level 5's Zombie's voice froze the path of every grunt in the hallway, at this point, around fifty in number, including the oddly placed man. "You do know... That lower level Zombie's aren't permitted to carry Den Den? Especially on this floor..." Ginger inquired, reaching in her red kimono to remove a twelve inch war fan. Spreading the fan's metallic seams open, the woman would begin to fan herself. It was at this time, the Den Den would ring once again.

"He's not picking up. I've called him like twice now." Siegfried stated. "Wouldn't calling him when he's leading the charge be a bad idea?" Alban inquired. "It has been almost an half hour since you gave him the command to start the attack. If he's running intelligence and you call... It might be game over for him." Alban theorised. Hanging up the Snail Transponder, "Kishi... It doesn't matter. We're here... and it's a blood bath." Siegfried said, frozen at the sight before his eyes. "Shall I?" Alban inquired, standing up on the carriage, activating his Kenbunshoku Haki. Lunging off the open carriage, about twenty meters towards the area where the shooting was going on. Siegfried would slap one of the rifle gunmen, opening fire on the bases floor. "Why'd you open fire before the signal was given?" Siegfried asked with pretend angry look on his face. "Boss! This might be a little too much for us!" the shooter responded terrified. The scene that beheld the Titan and his envoy party was that of the zombies literally tanking the open fire of the shells from the rifles, as if they were mere skin pricks. About twenty of Siegfried's men had been ripped open from the stomach, into two. They're innards spread into the river, turning the surrounding water, blood red. Activating his Kenbunshoku Haki, Siegfried scanned the building trying to isolated Adri's position in this whole mess. "Why'd you all open fire!?" Siegfried inquired. "As soon as we found cover... We were just waiting on the contacts orders... Then one of those weird colossal zombies... with the '3's on their shoulder came out and began sending zombies to our positions. It was like they knew our locations!" another rifle shooter responded. "Do these guys have Haki as well... This just got much more difficult." Siegfried thought. "Fall back!" Siegfried shouted. It was this moment the sea of bullets which were halting the zombies advance ended, and swarms of zombies with '1's on their arms came pouring out of the building, climbing over the fence towards the men's positions. Alban, who was still Twenty Meters away lunged into action, attempting to take flight as his giant White Wings spread outwards.

Siegfried's men began to retreat towards the direction of the Sea Train, now in a frenzy from the immense numbers difference. However, what really made the men run wasn't the large enormous force that impended nor the fact their bullets seemingly had no affect on most of the zombies bodies, it was the bright yellow glow that emanated from the pigment of Siegfried's skin. Opening his mouth to speak, steam escaped, similar to that of opening an oven's door. "I swear... no one around here... follows orders." Siegfried stated, as his body's temperature began to climb.

Info.:

8[Task] Public Service Announcement  Empty Re: [Task] Public Service Announcement Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:33 pm

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna

I Do Enjoy A Friendly Talk.

While Adri was walking past the pink hair women, he could hear the distinct sound of gun fire and explosions going on outside. He didn't change his pace of walking, nor did he panic that the plan went awry. Instead he just continued on with his plan. He had to assume that either Siegfried arrived them and ordered to have them fire on the base, or something unexpected happened and they were forced to attack. So instead of worrying about the plan that has been quite literally shot to hell, he was going to do what he came here to do and gain the files needed. So he just continued down the hallway like nothing was wrong. Which was true, Adri had no reason to suspect that the enemy had found out he was here. Even if they did, it was highly doubtful they would find him immediately, so he had time either way.

Turning the corner, Adri felt the vibrations in his jacket as the sound of 'Puru Puru Puru' rang throughout the hallway he was walking in. Adri closed his eyes and exhaled through his nose in exasperation. If it was some amateur that was doing this infiltration they might think they haven't been found out because people usually carry den den mushi's right? Well that wasn't the case here. Adri had done plenty of observing while inside the base, and besides the security transponder snails, all the orders were giving out orally not a single order was giving via transponder snail. So Adri knew instantly he was busted... Well if he was going to get called while the middle of an infiltration mission he might as well pick it up now that he was busted. 

Moving the clipboard so he was holding it between his ring and middle finger, Adri would reach into his pocket with his right hand and pull out the Transponder snail he kept on his person. His only one for a matter of fact. Holding the snail in his right hand, he would reach to pick it up with his left hand. However before he could reach the microphone that was part of the snail, two things happened. One, the call ended, with whoever calling not knowing he was in the motion of picking it up. Second, was someone grabbing the nape of his neck, with their nails to boot Adri observed.

"Everyone cease!"  A female's voice sounded throughout the hallway, which every zombie immediately complied. A detail Adri didn't miss in the slightest. Sweeping his eyes over the zombies that were in his peripherals, Adri couldn't at least 25 just there. There was a heartbeat where no one did anything before he heard the women speak again. "You do know... That lower level Zombie's aren't permitted to carry Den Den? Especially on this floor..." "Hmmm." Adri would hum to himself in fake wonderment "A man dressed like a Cipher Pol Agent with a weird mask on his face, Check. Seemed to have a sense of purpose and that he belonged, not to mention seems to know where he is going, Check. Lastly, the fact that there is an ongoing fire fight outside that is more of a distraction then actually damaging, Check." Adri would say this all in an overly sarcastic way, clearly not taking the situation seriously. "Well Ma'am I must say, with all the obvious hints around, it would be quite unlikely to think I didn't come in here without such obvious information." Adri would finish in a matter of fact way of speaking with a mix of sarcasm and amusement. "But yes, I did know that. Obviously my new comrade is new to the whole 'Intelligence Gathering' business." Adri would say, his voice giving off the impression he rolled his eyes, which he did even if no one could see the shaded eyes. 

"Tell me though, did you even think me anything besides a zombie when you first say me?" Adri would ask in amusement, giving the women a few moments to think about that or give her time to answer. but would only give her a few moments before he continued speaking. "Anyway, im probably receiving a call from one of my comrades or my captain, care to have a quick chat?" After Adri finished speaking he would turn his head just enough so he can look back at the women with his cold dark brown eyes, as his left hand answered the Transponder Snail that was ringing. Facing forward again Adri would respond "Adri Here. I made a new girl and I think she might be my type, mind giving me a second opinion?" He would say in a mix of curiosity and joking. Wither or not Adri would be spoken to by the person on the other end, he would put his right hand that was holding the transponder snail with the microphone on the rack where it normally would be when not in use, but backwards so the call was still continuing.

9[Task] Public Service Announcement  Empty Re: [Task] Public Service Announcement Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:36 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

[Task] Public Service Announcement  Latest?cb=20141117094004

A large blunging muscle could've been visibly seen pulsating on Ginger's forehead made even her frozen subordinates shake in fear. "Oh really darling? Cipher Pol huh?" Ginger responded, forcing herself to smile. "All lower levels... You've now been permitted Level 5 status. Enter into the factory and free you're brothers from their eternal slumber." Ginger said, altering the tone of her voice to an hypnotising manner, which caused the zombies to enter into a more robotic responsive state, beginning their trot towards the lab. As the grunts exited the hallway into the factory, only Adri and the woman stood in the hallway at this point. "Now Now my little fly... You've been caught in the Spider's Web? Shall we dance?" Ginger inquired, lifting her foot off the ground towards her abdomen. "Fishman Karate... Or whatever... I can't exactly remember how it goes.... Piercing Glacier!" Ginger announced. In one motion, Ginger extended her leg towards in a drill like motion towards Adri's solar plexus, if this attempted was successful, the force of the strike would be similar to a drill burrowing into a bucket of chum, leaving the contact point crushed state. It was at this moment, the whole mansion shook.

Meanwhile in the control room, moments before, Kojoro watched the Den Den Camera Monitors, as Ginger engaged in combat with an unidentified personnel. "They've already manage to make it inside... Idiots... There's a reason why our base is so easily in the open. Once they make it inside these walls it'll be that much easier to crush them kek." Kojoro stated, talking to himself in the empty correspondence room. At the front of the mansion, over one thousand zombies scattered on around the dock and alleyways surrounding Neverland. These thousand zombies all bore a '1' somewhere on their bodies. Behind the gates, nearer to the entrance of the manor, surrounded by another one thousand zombies, these ones with no number on their body, stood one hundred ten foot tall zombies, each bearing a number '3' on their body. Alban was about thirty meters away from the conflict, as the zombies continually spread their reach to attempt to lock off the whole block. Flapping above Dessa's boat in the harbour, "Miss. You might want to get out of here... I can't have another Navigator die." Alban said. "AYE!" Dessa shouted, commanding the Yagara to change route back towards Galley-La. Retreating, Alban would lower his flight, until he was a few inches off the ground, hovering over the water. The rim of his boots would touch the water, as the seeming never ending swarm of zombies closed in to his position. Reaching towards his shoulder, Alban's hands would grasp around the hilt of his Long Sword on his back by the name of Balmung. Removing the blade from it's sheath, he'd spin it around a few times using his wrists to control it's weight, getting re-accustomed to the blade's make.

Meters off, Siegfried's Sixth Sense had not only located Adri, but kept tabs on Alban's position. "Kishi Kishi..." Siegfried laughed. "It's been awhile since he's used Balmung in combat. The man known as the White Wing... One of my chosen Seven." Siegfried said, as steamed trickled off his body. "Since he's taken this serious... I have no time to pussy foot around either." Siegfried commented. At this point, Siegfried's rifle men had retreated almost a kilometre out of his Kenbunshoku's range, that was the signal for him to be able to go all out. Tucking his body towards the ground, Siegfried began to spin his body in a circular fashion. Creating immense momentum as he spins, the man's former lukewarm temperature, began to climb at an exponentially alarming rate. Creating a small dome of heat, around five diameters in size, the dome began to expand outwards in the form of a gush of sweltering heat, marked by it's bright red glow. For the first couple meters, around twenty or so, the heat wouldn't be much to scoff at, however, as time passed, and the man's temperature rose, almost instantly, one after the other, the '1' mark zombies all began to combust, incinerating into nothingness. Eventually, the dome would expand to around thirty diameters, stripping away buildings in the area, the metallic fence that once surrounded the front of the mansion, even the pavement on Dock Side broke, the dome of heat keeping Siegfried suspended over the bed of now boiling water. At Ten Diameters, almost one hundred and fifty of the initial zombies were now ash. Once expanding to maximum capacity the face of the building's front wing would've been eaten off by the attack.

As the Zombie attempted to retreat to the left and right of the expanding orb of heat, those who headed in Alban's direction were met with a similar grim fate. "Des Flammes Par Les Flammes" Alban murmured. Hovering above the water way, setting his blade ablaze, Alban transmitted force through a single swing, sending the blade outwards in an arc like fashion in one precise swing, creating a flame based projectile that's shaped in a half crescent moon shape. The thickness of this arc is around 18 Meters, covering the whole width of the block. Completing the swing, the flame blade burst outwards twenty-five meters, leaving the zombies wedged between Siegfried's Heat Dome and Alban's Arc of Flames. The force of the two attack colliding, left the higher ranked Zombies nearer to the entrance, unable to escape to try to coat their bodies in Busoshoku Haki but to no avail. A bright red flare could've been seen from a block over and the sound of a loud explosion could've been heard, a large plume of ash loomed across the city, as flames leaked from the block into nearby neighbourhoods. The entire front wing of the Kiretsu's Base was dismantled.

Skills:

Info.:

Task Enemies:

Last edited by Siegfried on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:12 am; edited 2 times in total

10[Task] Public Service Announcement  Empty Re: [Task] Public Service Announcement Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:56 am

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna

I Have No Luck With Women

Adri looked at the women that was behind him holding the nape of his neck, quite painfully to as her nails dug in. Honestly, Adri knew he was a ladies man, with how handsome his physique was, and he had amazing luck with women. He served under a female Celestial Dragon, saved his now comrade navigator, and was probably about to fight a pretty but psychotic women... Man now that he thought of it, his luck with women wasn't actually that good. He always got the crazy chicks.

Turning his attention back to the women that was actually speaking to him. He honestly didn't pay attention to much of what she was saying before now. But now she was going on about something along the lines of spiders and webs and shit. "Alright first off" Adri would start interrupting her "If anyone here is the spider here, its me. Second, I love dancing with a beautiful women, do you care for the Waltz or Tango?" Adri would ask with little to no sarcasm, only amusement. Adri would however, activate his Haki so he can at least see what she would be trying.

Ginger looks at the man she was holding with a vain forming on her forehead, she was clearly even more angry now that the man would refuse to take her seriously. Clenching her right hand on her war fan, she would begin her move "Just shut up and die! Fishman Karate; Piercing Glacier!" She would shout in anger at the  

When the women would start saying her move, Adri would respond in kind instantly. "Kami-E." Adri would say coolly. His body going almost completely limp to the point where wind could of pushed his body around. Adri's body would dodge the move the women made by moving so his body was looking completely left, as the wind made by the women's move caused him to move in such a way.

Ginger would look in shock at the move, not expecting the Cipher Pol Agent she caught to actually move like that as her foot completely missed.

After successfully dodging the move from the women, Adri's body would go back to normal. Throwing the transponder snail that he was holding with a flick of his wrist at the women's face.

Smacking the transponder snail out of her line of sight, she would let go of Adri willingly as she would swipe at him with her war fan from left to right within moments of letting go of him, attempting to take his head off.

"Soru." Adri would say the moment the women let go, pulling his rifle as he moved. However Instead of creating space between him and the women, he would move closer to her, so he was right up in her face, his eyes bore into hers as he was only centimeters away from her. He was inside her guard, her right arm that held her war fan away from her body. Holding himself close to her, Adri would put the barrel of his rife under her chin getting ready to fire.

Ginger would look at the man's brown eyes that bore into her with shock that he was just as fast as her, before her face turned back into an angry scowl. "Fishman Karate; Hammer Head Fist!" She would roar angrily at him, as her left hand now a fist, came in to strike him in the side of his head.

"Tekkai." Adri would respond in kind, his muscles hardening up hard enough to take the blow of the women, not taking any damage. Damage or not the blow did  hit him hard enough to send him flying to the women's right. Tekkai canceling only moments after the blow struck him, he would recover from flying through the air by twisting his body so his feet struck the wall, where he would land cracking said wall. Dropping to the floor feet first Adri would look at the women with calculating eyes.

Ginger would reassert her own thoughts about the man's combat ability. "I had thought he wasn't a fighter considering how he seemed just be a spy, but it would confirm why he seemed so confident despite me being right beside him... But that didn't mean he could beat her. While his technique and speed are all well and good, technique maybe above her in terms of versatility. However, it was easy to tell that his attacks have no real offensive power by the fact he didn't go for any while in such close range, so he relies on his guns for that. Take out his guns and you take out all of his destructive power." Ginger thought as she started relaxing her body, she let go of all her anger, ready to start the actual battle, knowing how to deal with him now.

At the same time Adri watched the pink haired women from where he stood next to the wall and measured her up in his eyes. "The women was durable as all hell, not to mention she can keep up with his movements, and is likely just as fast as he was. He didn't know her destructive capabilities, but considering she had a zombie body he doubted it was anything less then able to break titanium. I'm going to have to possible fight from range, but there is no way I can win in a battle of attrition against a fucking zombie, so my only choice is to end it fast." Adri would reach to his right side where his knife sheathe was and took out his bayonet. Attaching it to the front of his gun without taking his eyes off the women. "I'm at a disadvantage in this fight. I have no advantage in any physical fight. Only think I have in this fight is my seemingly better maneuverability. I'm going to have to be tricky to win this battle... I'm never lucky with women." Adri would think to himself as he readied himself to continue the battle

Ginger:

Last edited by Adri Sakna on Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I realized how bad I fucked up)

11[Task] Public Service Announcement  Empty Re: [Task] Public Service Announcement Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:08 am

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

[Task] Public Service Announcement  V6JVT93

Siegfried's heat dome expanding, the Titan stopped it's growth around thirty diameters to avoid affecting Alban, ceasing his spinning motion but allowing the heat to lay waste to a slew of forces. A body of steam filled the outskirts of the now open first building of the estate, neighbouring houses were left melted and distorted in ruin, depending on their build, only ashes remained. Sheathing his sword, Alban began to climb about Thirty-one meters upwards, avoiding the visible red glow of Siegfried's dome, but garnering height to assess the scale of the damages. It was at this height that Alban could've seen that at the side of the estate, a garage that was shut, it's shutters were rising slowly. As the dome quelled, Siegfried leaped over into the debris, walking into the mansions now more than welcoming entrance. The estate itself was around 8,000 Square Feet in total, being the largest bulk of property in all of Water 7. Where Siegfried had attacked was at the front of the estate, and the mansion spanned for about 7,000 of the total compound. The base's marble floors, blue plaid interior design, and collection of fine arts said a lot about the tastes of the Warlord. Using Adri as a pinpoint, the Titan began to travel inwards into the belly of the base. However, he wasn't met with much resistance, it was like the base was an empty shell. "Did Adri get the right place?" Siegfried thought to himself. "No... All of those zombies had to come from somewhere..." Siegfried's thought continued. At this point, after venturing inward, Siegfried was at the top of a very large corridor on the Ground Base of the Mansion, as he walked, the Den Den Mushi Camera's plastered across the hallway recorded the man's every movement. Tapping into the camera's, watching from an undisclosed location, Philip, Kiretsu's Representative into the Underworld found this whole incident immensely amusing.

Around Philip were several Kuro Robot Bears, similar to the ones that did the reports on Ginger's Hotel damages. "Kuro One!" Philip shouted. At the command of his voice, one of the stagnant sleeping mechanical bears eyes glowed crimson red in activation, responding to one it's masters voice registers. "Yes, Master Philip." Kuro retorted. "Get on the Den Den's and make a few calls to Baltigo. Tell them we have a special Pay Per View Special, The Dragon Fist Pirates Versus The Warlord Kiretsu's Undead Army! I'll send the other Kuro models for additional camera angles. It's going to be 100,000,000 Million Dollars for the buy in. We're streaming it on a private feed." Philip ordered. "It'll take a few moments to set it up but you're orders have been accepted." Kuro responded. "Before Jane got ganked by those rookies... She left a wealth of technology in our care that costs us an arm and a leg. That brat's underestimating the weight of Kiretsu's Jolly." Philip stated. Finally, Siegfried came upon a door, which seemed to be the entrance to an open area, judging from it's size, it was dining room, however, the number of tables were matched by a plethora of zombie hoards. Grinning Siegfried kicked the door open, before him lied an army of almost five thousand zombies, all armed with scimitars, swords, maces, and various blades. Lurking around at every corner, the Kuro's used a secret lift system to place themselves at the every location point that the Dragon Fist Pirates were located. Their robot eyes acted as lens to live stream the whole evident to an audience interested in the famed Titan's abilities and potential.

The room shook as the body of zombies began to laugh, each hackling and cursing Siegfried's name. "Kishi Kishi... I keep seeing some ridiculously peculiar things today... A zombie army... are you kidding me?" Siegfried said, grinning. Placing his hands together in a kata of salutation, Siegfried bowed to the room filled with zombies. "To be honest... I have no idea what kind of abilities it'd take to create monsters such as yourselves but as one monster to another... I am impressed." Siegfried said. "However..." Siegfried said. "I have no time to playing around with Kiretsu's 'Children'." Siegfried concluded and at that moment, the hoard lunged towards the Titan's location. As the anger in Siegfried's stomach bubbled, steam began to fill the whole room around the the beginning of Sieg's dialogue. Now, by the time his speech was concluded, the steam clouded the vision of everyone watching, even the cameras. It was at this point that all of the Den Den Mushi and Kuro's watching this incident melted, as the heat transferred into the steam was around 7,000 Degrees, creating a similar feeling of a weltering desert heat far beyond it's peak. The smell of rotten flesh searing under the moist heat, only to combust, shrivelling into dusty shells of their former already unearthly appearance, the steam trailed outwards for about seventy-five meters, and like a swarm of locusts, left everything toppled in it's wake. Grinning, Siegfried walked through the dining room area, now cleared of all tables and chairs, the large room of around eighty-five meters was left as an hallow shell.

Ginger would reassert her own thoughts about the man's combat ability. "I had thought he wasn't a fighter considering how he seemed just be a spy, but it would confirm why he seemed so confident despite me being right beside him... But that didn't mean he could beat her. While his technique and speed are all well and good, technique maybe above her in terms of versatility. However, it was easy to tell that his attacks have no real offensive power by the fact he didn't go for any while in such close range, so he relies on his guns for that. Take out his guns and you take out all of his destructive power." Ginger thought as she started relaxing her body, she let go of all her anger, ready to start the actual battle, knowing how to deal with him now. "You're an odd little man. You remind of those sailors who used to come... Ah. It's happening again, I lost my train of thought. Though in my old body, I wouldn't have been able to kick you like that... It'd be more of a flail. It's quite rough having no legs." Ginger said, nodding to herself in approval. As her lips motion open, the woman's voice would begin to fill the halls, it was a serene voice, astral and light in nature. At the cue of the woman's voice, from the factory ahead, a swarm of Level 1 Zombies emerged from the factory, these ones seemingly bulked up in muscle mass, as there's eyes remained hollow from having no visible eye sockets. The zombies looked around the hall for a moment, lost at the next action, until their eyes locked onto Adri, and they sprung, packs of the undead, around a thousand in number filled the halls and rushed towards the Commander's Enemy at ten times the speed of their usual pace (+ 1 Speed Tier in Zombies Movement, so Tier 3 Speeds or so). "Take his guns boys!" the woman commanded. "It seems the zombies in the lab have been completed. These are all of the shadows that were taken from the last batch of abominations." Ginger thought. "Now... Let's see that Waltz of yours, Smiley. You plenty of strapping dead gentlemen to try it out on. Or am I wrong in assuming you're preference in a dance partner. You know what they say about tiny men." Ginger said, looking down at the man with the slight height difference grinning.

Skills:

Info.:

Task Enemies:

12[Task] Public Service Announcement  Empty Re: [Task] Public Service Announcement Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:58 pm

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna

Zombie's Galore, Now Time For Some Gore.

Adri looked between the women, whos name he really needed to learn, and the approaching horde of zombies he could see thanks to his Haki. He really was having a bad day, between Siegfried calling him while HE WAS INSIDE THE ENEMY BASE! To having to fight a hot zombie chick, to finally fight a literal zombie horde, it was a really bad day... That Reminded him that he need to beat into Siegfried the need for intelligence and counter intelligence.

"You're an odd little man. You remind of those sailors who used to come... Ah. It's happening again, I lost my train of thought. Though in my old body, I wouldn't have been able to kick you like that... It'd be more of a flail. It's quite rough having no legs." Ginger said, nodding to herself in approval. As her lips motion open, the woman's voice would begin to fill the halls, it was a serene voice, astral and light in nature. At the cue of the woman's voice, from the factory ahead, a swarm of Level 1 Zombies emerged from the factory, these ones seemingly bulked up in muscle mass, as there's eyes remained hollow from having no visible eye sockets. The zombies looked around the hall for a moment, lost at the next action, until their eyes locked onto Adri, and they sprung, packs of the undead, around a thousand in number filled the halls and rushed towards the Commander's Enemy at ten times the speed of their usual pace (+ 1 Speed Tier in Zombies Movement, so Tier 3 Speeds or so). "Take his guns boys!" the woman commanded. "It seems the zombies in the lab have been completed. These are all of the shadows that were taken from the last batch of abominations." Ginger thought. "Now... Let's see that Waltz of yours, Smiley. You plenty of strapping dead gentlemen to try it out on. Or am I wrong in assuming you're preference in a dance partner. You know what they say about tiny men." Ginger said, looking down at the man with the slight height difference grinning. 

Adri rolled his eyes form behind his mask as he listened to the women send jabs at him. Honestly if she was going to throw out jabs now she must not be used to having a verbal battle. "Please, we both know that I am much more handsome and funny then any of those sailors. And even if you had no legs, it wouldn't matter to me, as long as I could look at your beautiful face." Adri would say bringing his left hand up to hold where his chin would be if the mask wasn't in the way, but also giving off the since he was winking at her from under his mask. "I also feel like my manhood has been assaulted here!" Adri would say to the women insulted "I will have you know before I joined Siegfried I was in charge of protectings a female Celestial Dragon! So thus I am a protector of Women!" He would say with pride in his voice. "Though I hated the job." Adri would murmur loud enough for the women to hear. 

Looking at the approaching undead army, Adri made two hypothesis that he should of thought of earlier in hindsight. One, the undead were made via a devil fruit ability he didn't know of. Or two, the undead were made by some evil scientist who also made Frankenstein. Wanting to test something, Adri would take the bayonet off of his gun as well as pop out the cartridge that was in it, letting that drop to the floor. Shrugging the gun back onto his shoulder he would reach into his coat and pull out a cartridge that was identical to the one that came out of his gun. Holding it so he could see the bullets, he would take one out and put the rest back in his pocket.

By this time the approaching zombie army would reach him, the one leading the charge going for a wide hug to try and trap Adri. Adri who was still paying attention to them despite what he was doing took two steps back to dodge it, hitting the zombie in the neck with the bullet to have nothing happen. "So either it wasn't a devil fruit, or the outside body doesn't count. Maybe it needs to be inside them?" Adri would murmur to himself as another zombie took a lunge at him in the same manner. Adri however of dodging leap to meet the zombie, putting his knee on the zombie's left shoulder, grasping the zombie's right shoulder with his left hand, and finally snaking his left leg around the zombie's knee to knock its leg out from under it. As they fell Adri shoved his rifle bullet down the zombie's gullet before letting it go. Immediately after, the zombie and Adri would hit the ground where they would stay for a moment before the zombie would begin to shudder and a shadow would pop out of its mouth and disappear through the ceiling. 

Adri watched where the shadow went before looking back down at the now truly dead zombie. He would look at it for a few moments before saying in realization "Damn, now I need to cut it open to get that bullet back..." Adri would pull his now saliva covered arm out of the zombies mouth, it being covered up to his shoulder as he shoved his arm very far in.

Ginger:

13[Task] Public Service Announcement  Empty Re: [Task] Public Service Announcement Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:00 am

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

[Task] Public Service Announcement  Abb664a54067a95afe0b5f9dbc986112--high-school-god

As the steamed leaked out of the room, pillaging the stone pillar beams supporting the mansion's infrastructure, Siegfried commenced his adventure into the heart of the mansion once again, opening the door to his left, which lead to another hallway. Stepping through the passageway, after a few steps, the floor suddenly collapsed. For about thirty meters of the forty meter long corridor, a thirty foot ditch was revealed below the collapsable tiling, ending with a series of thirty-two inch long nails, neatly forged and coupled together in patches of eight, spanning outward. As the Siegfried fell, losing his balance momentarily, he'd use his Kenbunshoku Haki to assess the falling distance between himself and the spikes. In a split second, he'd assessed that he'd have about roughly ten seconds or so to find gripping before falling to his doom. An option, could be to coat his whole body in Busoshoku Haki, but if they were elaborate enough to put down spikes, poison could've also been a probably option, and though he'd be able to coat his body in the black metallic tint, he'd just grin at what became much more obvious. Falling backwards, in the ceilings beams, the glaring Den Den Camera Transponders had alerted him to the factor that he was being watched. What even more ominous about the whole situation was the oddly placed, half-white and half-black teddy bear which glaring red eyes also met his own in inspecting the ceiling's contents, happenstance after noticing the transponders. The hallway's width was also to spaced out for even an attempt to wedge his hand in any section, it was literally like being thrown into a sea of spikes. Turning his chest to face the spikes, now only four meters before contact, Siegfried shot out a constant flow of steam from his nostrils, in two stages. The first stage was to gain a comfortable height away from the spikes, climbing to about ten meters, well above former ground level where the floor once laid. The second stage, was the constant manner, literally propelling himself like a steam engine would across the air, for the remainder of the distance to the next end of the hallway. Landing on tiled floor once again, Siegfried sharpened his Kenbunshoku Haki, revealing all tricks and traps in his upcoming segments in the mansion. Through his inspection, he'd noticed that this whole floor was riddled with traps. Was this simply a security system, or was their something they didn't want invaders to locate. However, directly above his position was what seemed to be a fleet of zombies ushering down a hallway. Among the signatures, was Adri's.

Flying towards the ceiling of the floor, Siegfried would continue upwards at a relative speed, nothing too fast, just enough that he could change directions had any unsuspecting traps or enemies reveal themselves to him. Wedging his left hand into the ceiling, allowing to hang from the one of the stone beams supporting it's make, forming his fist instinctively into a claw, Siegfried punch upward, releasing a thirty meter impact, that split the floor above him. It'd take a few moments before the floor would collapse but after which, everything above him for thirty meters would subsequently fall into the pit of spikes. Siegfried's docking point in the ceiling was directly below Adri, meaning everyone to the new recruit's left would fall, leaving the floor intact to the right of his current position. He'd wait a bit to watch the attackers fall to their doom, whistling an ominous tune to below the sound of the collapsing ground. Once the rubble settled, all of the those who watched from the pit below, as the zombies though immortal, were now wedged and trapped with spikes penetrating into their mid-sections, the sound of the whistle eerie tune.

[Task] Public Service Announcement  C717473e4c0a14f107b9fad8a1dc9c3eed92d262_hq

Before Siegfried's collapsing of the ground, on the floor above, Ginger watched in much amusement as the man became the focal point of the heard's potential mauling. "Protecter of Women..." Ginger murmured, as she clutched at her head. Glimpses of memories flooded into her mind, it was Fishman Island, the homeland of her shadow, and she was smiling, in a much different body, with a very different face, and somehow, she felt at peace, no, for the first time in a long time, happy. What was it about the man's words that triggered these memories, clutching onto her pink fur coat, the woman's eyes began to fill with tears. "I once had someone who protected me too... Didn't I? What was his name?" Ginger said, loud enough for everyone surrounding her to hear. "What do you mean Misstress?" one of the zombie aids inquired, with a puzzled look, gawking at the woman's tear filled face. "She's- She's crying!" the zombie close enough to her that noticed exclaimed. "No. My eyes are just watering!" Ginger exclaimed, sniffling with a cold glare in her facial expression. The zombies who'd pause their advance momentarily had now been motivated once more to kill the masked man, "You made our Madonna Cry! You fiend!" one of the zombies shouted. "Boo Boo... Meanie!" another zombie chimed in. "So he's into making woman cry... sicko." another zombie murmured under his breath. It was during this pause that Adri fired his first shot, and as the onslaught commence once again, he'd force a bullet into one the zombies mouth, forcefully exiting the shadow from the zombies body.

The action made all of the Level 1 Zombies jump backwards, "He's a purifier!" the zombies shouted, their ugly faces winced in fear. Ginger snapping out of her state, the memories fading from fuzzy to now almost unforgettable, she'd recalled the fact that Adri had called her beautiful. "B-B-B-Beautiful! You think common flattery will work on me!?" the woman shouted, as he pale skin blushed at the small flattering statement. "It's totally working." the zombies all chimed in. Breaking the comedic break with a single cough, "You're trickery won't work on me... Human. It seems I hadn't forgotten all about my past life. However, I'm a soldier in Lord Kiretsu's Army now. Whoever lost their shadow to him... That has nothing to do with me. I'm Ginger now." the woman resolved. "Boys! Recover those bullets and his guns immediately. Sacrifices must be made. We can't let a purifier go running free on Water 7 now. I was going to keep him as a pet... but now... He'll have to die-" Ginger's statement was interrupted by the floor collapsing before her feet. At first, the corridor simply trembled, but then an almost perfect cut in the floor collapsed to the floor below her. As the army that literally resolved to take out Adri fell below his feet, several of the zombies attempt to clutch at the man's foot, to drag them down with him. If he wasn't paying attention at this point, the zombies would also drag him to a spiky grave. It was then in that moment, that Ginger made eye contact with the man before she fell, and it was an odd expression to make at the time but as the woman fell, she was smiling at Adri.

[Task] Public Service Announcement  0cxYsl2

On the third floor, Kojoro watched the whole incident from the monitor room, until the sound of the door being cut down caused the swordsman to turn around his chair. "I was so caught up watching your boss go wild... that I forgot about you." Kojoro responded. Standing at 8'7 ft in covering the door entrance's width, Alban held his much smaller weapon, Luna, as the area they were in wasn't really large enough to be swigging around large swords like Balmung. "How unfortunate... I just flew through the third floor window... and heard you cackling out... I've learned you guys don't take to fire very well either." Alban commented. Standing from his seated position, the 9ft Zombie General, clutched towards his scythe, which lied wrapped up in bandage casing. Sticking out his tongue through the bandages, he'd show the man the '5' tattooed on his tongue's centre, before retracting it inwards through his bandaged face. "I'm not like the other fledglings... My body and shadow of top tier shit... I'm told my shadow used to be an assassin or whatever... and this body is made from the scraps of Legendary Members of the Famous, Ninja Faction on Wano. Kiretsu constructed me with one mission. Kill. Much like you'll die here today too..." Kojoro said. Grasping onto the bandages of his weapon, he'd pull the wrapping off in one go, revealing the long, thirty two inch long scythe, made out of pure Titanium, it's grip in a darker, much strong material, and the blade itself edges were lined in Sea Stone. "Last words?" Kojoro inquired. "No need." Alban said, pointing his blade inches in front of the man's nose.

Skills:

Info.:

Task Enemies:

14[Task] Public Service Announcement  Empty Re: [Task] Public Service Announcement Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:59 pm

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna

Women Are Fools, ruled by their emotions.

Adri stood from where he was laying on top of the zombie who he just 'purified' as the zombies put it. Adri didn't know why they used 'Purified' of all words, they were just creations of a devil fruit. Shrugging his shoulder's he would reach down and pick up the zombie he shoved the bullet into and held it up to eye level by the neck. Taking only a moment to make sure it wasn't a weird zombie that didn't have a weird biology, he would start getting his bullet back "Shigan." Adri would say, shooting his right index finder into the spot where the zombie's stomach should be. He almost immediately found the bullet sitting in the base of its stomach. Curling his index finger around it, he would rip it out the bullet hole that was caused by his Shigan. 

Shacking the bullet a bit to get rid of some of the blood and guts that coated it, and his finger. Turning his attention back to the matter at hand, the women was obviously embarrassed about all the  compliments he gave her. If she continues being caught off guard by her emotions she would survive fighting him. Flipping his knife in his left hand, catching it by the handle every time. Adri began thinking of the best way to deal with all of these zombies before suddenly the floor gave way not even a foot in front of Adri. "Bout time Siegfried got his ass here." Adri would say as he swings his right leg to the left "Rankyaku" Cutting off multiple hands of zombies that tried to drag him down with them.

Adri Turns his attention back to the women, he would watch as the ground beneath her give way to the floor below. Adri would catch her eye before she fell, and see the smile that spread across her face. Adri simply watched where she fell over for a few moments, not moving from where he stood. "Fool." Adri would say to himself quietly with malice, completely unlike how he spoke to her earlier. "Only fools fight with their emotions." Adri would say before turning his attention to where Siegfried was hanging. If Siegfried only looked in his direction, he would see that the sight line was completely visible besides some dust that was still falling. Waving for him to come over, Adri would look over the lip of the floor from where he was and look down to look at the women from before.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum