One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Travel of the ages (Travel) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Travel of the ages (Travel) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Travel of the ages (Travel) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Travel of the ages (Travel) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Travel of the ages (Travel) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Travel of the ages (Travel) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Travel of the ages (Travel) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Travel of the ages (Travel) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Travel of the ages (Travel) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Travel of the ages (Travel) Empty Travel of the ages (Travel) Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:18 pm

Blanco Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Blanco Bean
Bazel was preparing to leave the island and so were his men. They were all boarding up supplies for their travels to Vulcan waiting for their captain to eventually show up and help. Bazel however was making some last minute runs around town making sure everything was good. His sister had been secured and probably waiting at the ship for Bazel to come back so they could set off. Nick and Kash were both at the ship already waiting for Bazel also. He was at a news stand picking up a news coo which he was rumored to would like to see. The first thing he saw on it was the exploits of one Reina who he had recently "worked" with Bazel smirked as he wanted to run into her again The duo had unfinished business with Bazel letting her get a bit besides herself their last go around. In the mentions there was Bazel's name with a bounty he didn't know he had. Last time he checked his bounty was around the 40 million mark. He simply continued strolling through town as he read the paper and learned more and more about the kids who were ahead of him and a few who were behind him. Bazel wondered which one would become as infamous as Gol D Roger and who would all fail and not live up to the promise they showed early in their youth. Bazel baring the largest smile he could thought about what awaited him next on the glorious seas as he made his way back to his ship.

2Travel of the ages (Travel) Empty Re: Travel of the ages (Travel) Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:33 pm

Alaric

Pirates
Pirates

Alaric
Zanji sighed as he sat up against the wall. His plans for recruitment for this island had been a bust no one had seemed interested in coming to see him. Perhaps it was becasue he was still a rookie pirate in terms of his bounty. He was ashamed at his low level of bounty he wanted it to get higher but his heart was still plagued with good. he pounded his hand against a brick wall once. The rocks crumbling as he walked away the wall giving way and falling into the street. he looked over after the crash of bricks luckily no one had been hurt. He shrugged and kicked a loose stone and watched it skip down the street into the canals of water seven.

It was time he left this place he had been fortunate enough that he had acquired a log pose now he and his new navigator could travel anywhere they wanted. He spotted his beautiful ship on the horizon and smiled at her. He quickly sped up his walking and didn't stop to pay attention,. all he wanted to do was get out of here and go on a real adventure once again. As he was absent minded walking towards the docks he actually ran into a person who was reading a newspaper. Zanji knocked himself on the ground from the impact and rubbed his bottom slowly and winced. he looked up at the man who he had ran into and had a apologetic look on his face and a smile at the same time. " I am so sorry about that sir are you alright?, I should of been paying attention to where i was going entirely my fault."

3Travel of the ages (Travel) Empty Re: Travel of the ages (Travel) Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:08 pm

Blanco Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Blanco Bean
Bazel hadn't much planned for today besides sleeping when he finally got a chance to on the boat. He was annoyed with all of this travel talk and wanted to just get to Vulcan to retrieve what belonged to Kash. Bazel would continue his walk to the ship before he was bumped into by a man who looked eerily like him. The man had a smile on his face as he apologized for knocking into Bazel and asked if the red head was okay. Bazel would stand and dust himself off. He'd grab the News Coo that was on the ground and smile back to the man who bumped into him. "It's okay, I'm fine" said Bazel before Kash walked up towards him. The snow haired goddess standing nearly six feet tall with his blade by her side in her clad leather attire came to make sure all was good with Bazel and company. "Hmm" she would utter as she took her side by Bazel preparing to strike down this man if needed. Bazel smiled towards Kash as he always greeted her kindly "How may I help you Kash?" Bazel would say towards her. "Nothing I just came to see what was taking you so long. We are all prepared to leave, the ship is loaded and everyone is waiting on you." said Kash Bazel didn't realize everyone was prepared to leave besides him. "Oh, I should head to the boat now then I suppose." said Bazel as he looked at the mate who bumped into him "Nice to meet you mate. Best of luck in your travels" Bazel would salute the man with his index and middle finger from his forehead as he walked away with Kash

4Travel of the ages (Travel) Empty Re: Travel of the ages (Travel) Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:25 pm

Alaric

Pirates
Pirates

Alaric
Zanji eyed the news coo from the ground and spotted the bounty section and a face caught his attention it wwas somewhat similar looking to his own but there were distinct differences in features. He looked up at the man and back at the coo and smiled and laughed. "Well seems fortune favors me today after all." He slowly picked himself up from the ground and dusted off his pants. "To be able to meet such a infamous fellow pirate on my way out, now what are the chances of that." He looked up towards the sky and nodded his head gratefully perhaps his father had sent this man to him or perhaps it was just fate.

He outstretched his hand in friendship at the man "A pleasure and honor to make your acquaintance Bazel D Wiggins." He cleared his throat as it suddenly it hit him he was with a fellow man with the D inital. Perhaps he could help him answer the question that he had wondered for a long time. Nodding his head politely he chuckled "Oh where are my manners my name is Zanji D. Ryotoji." Keeping arm extended out towards friendship he held his ground and looked the infamous pirate straight into his eyes.

5Travel of the ages (Travel) Empty Re: Travel of the ages (Travel) Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:00 pm

Blanco Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Blanco Bean
Bazel had seen the man eyeying his News Coo and wondered why he was glaring at it back and forth like that. It made Bazel wary just to be safe. He said something about fortune falling upon him today which caused Bazel to raise an eyebrow. He was prepared to take this man out if he had to but hopefully things were different than Bazel assumed. He began talking about meeting a fellow infamous pirate such as himself. That made Bazel wary because he had never really paid much attention to those in his class of pirate so he had no clue who this guy was. Sure if he heard a name he'd probably get it but this guy wasn't someone Bazel had seen before. The man who looked like Bazel had outstretched his hand waiting for a handshake from Bazel to which he would receive hesitantly from the fire bird. Bazel still wanted to know who this guy was. The weird look on his face was well timed by the arrival of Kash herself. Once the man would say his name Kash who was walking past him at this moment scoffed at him. "I've never heard of you a day in my life." said the stout snowed hair woman. Bazel chuckled a bit at Kash's coldness. "Bazel if you're done here, we need to get going. The travel to Vulcan will last days and even more days than planned if we set sail at night. Let's go" Bazel on the other hand was wondering about the initial D. that he heard from the Zanji fellow's name. Just as his. "Nice to meet you Zanji" smiled Bazel who was treating this meeting friendlier than he had planned.

6Travel of the ages (Travel) Empty Re: Travel of the ages (Travel) Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:15 pm

Alaric

Pirates
Pirates

Alaric
Zanji smiled as his handshake was accepted. he gently released the mans hand  and looked at the stout snow haired women as she spoke her mind. "No offence taken I do try to remain off the navy's list if I can help it after all one can not gather strength if someone is being constantly hunted." He chuckled and gave a polite bow to the women. His smirk softened slightly as a thought occurred to him. "Then again the same thing could be said for gaining power one can't gain it without getting there hands dirty quite the conundrum indeed."

He chuckled heartily and returned his attention back towards Bazel. A most unusual man he had even greeted him properly. He maybe low ranked for now but that would change soon. he could feel it in his bones. He stared at bazel a long look trying to sum up the man. His face remaining merry yet with a hint of boyish curiosity about. "So your headed to vulcan next, perhaps you could humble me with a few more minutes of your time? After all vulcan isn't going anywhere anytime soon."  He brought out a charismatic smile showing off his perfect pearly white teeth. "Just three simple question good sir and then you can be on your way you have enough time for that don't you?" He hoped greatly that the man would indu;ge him in his questions. Afer all perhaps Bazel would grow to like him, or perhaps he could get bazel to join his own crew. Oh the things he could accomplish with this man at his side it would make even a insane mans spine quiver with jealousy.

7Travel of the ages (Travel) Empty Re: Travel of the ages (Travel) Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:13 am

Blanco Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Blanco Bean
When Zanji began to talk to Kash her friend Bazel would be sizing up the man and looking at things that stuck out about him. None in particular really stuck out but that didn't stop Bazel from keeping his eyes locked and prepared to do whatever he had to do to this man if the need arises. Zanji seemed to think he was a smooth talker, Bazel for some reason really liked his style, currently there was room on his ship for new recruits and Bazel was contemplating if he wanted to extend that invitation to Zanji. He started to speak of how Vulcan wasn't going anywhere anytime soon and wondered if Bazel had a little bit of time to speak with him. Kash looked at Bazel as she was all against this idea and Bazel smirked back at the white haired woman as he was asked by Zanji to just answer three questions. Bazel put his right arm on the left shoulder of Zanji as he smiled at the man. "Sorry mate, but I've wasted more than enough time as is on the island of Water 7. I wish you luck in your future endeavors and may our paths cross again." said Bazel before he removed his hand and started walking away with Kash who was more than eager to go back to Vulcan and get back her items. Bazel would turn back towards Zanji after haven gotten 18 feet away from the man. "Although, if you would like to come with me to Vulcan, I can answer those three questions and then some!" said an excited Bazel.

Exit

8Travel of the ages (Travel) Empty Re: Travel of the ages (Travel) Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:18 am

Alaric

Pirates
Pirates

Alaric
Zanji sadly it seemed had failed in his charms to get the man to sanswer his questions.  Disappointment was upon his face sadly as the man bid him farewell. He covered up the disappointment with understanding and nodded his head gratefully. He was grateful even for a brief moment in honesty to be among a pirate with a notable sized bounty. It gave him new ambition to strike it out and no longer hide in the shadows. It was time for the world to know the Name Zanji D. Ryotoji. Suddenly his eyes widened in excitement and wonder as the man asked him if he would like to come to vulcan with him. He kept his composure upon his body and nodded happily and spoke  "Yeah sure love to go, I was leaving this island anyway. I'll follow behind you with my ship."  

He followed behind the man and boarded his ship and nodded at his trusted navigator who stood behind the helm. He looked over at his antelope skull masked friend and smiled as he attached the log pose to his navigators arm. " Picked you up that while I was in town hisashi set sail were heading to vulcan and follow that mans ship I think we may have found ourselves a new ally." Hishashi chuckled beneath his mask and quickly jumped down and released the mast of the ship and cut the line off from the dock and returned to the helm following the log pose as well as the new ship that was ahead of him.

[exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum