One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Crafting] Meeting up with the Blues Brothers  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Crafting] Meeting up with the Blues Brothers  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Crafting] Meeting up with the Blues Brothers  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Crafting] Meeting up with the Blues Brothers  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Crafting] Meeting up with the Blues Brothers  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Crafting] Meeting up with the Blues Brothers  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Crafting] Meeting up with the Blues Brothers  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Crafting] Meeting up with the Blues Brothers  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Crafting] Meeting up with the Blues Brothers  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Auburn Songbird - 'We're all caged bird's waiting for someone to hear our sound.'
SolarGravitas & VitasP.WingsBlitz SticksOto OtoOto Tier 3NitufiaSantufia
Nitufia - Tier 2Flight & FightCharlotte & Caprice WeaponsNico & Juju's Weapons

On the ceiling of a Water 7’s commercial building, the Auburn Songbird sat admiring the cities architecture as he strummed away at his air guitar, working on the melodies for his latest songs. The first song had a kind of upbeat tempo to it, as he played, he’d often remember Isabella- no, Eris’s days composing songs in the recreational room for the children who huddled around as she played an array of melodies. It was a peaceful tune, nothing out of the ordinary, starting in the key of C. As his fingers strummed calmly, all that could’ve been noted was the hypnotising element about the tune, it seemed to relieve the workers in the area, improve the accuracy of every hammer knock against the nail or even the vigour of the construction worker moving a beam of wood. It was that state all basketball athletes felt before they shot towards the rim or the trickling sweat down the face of a surfer as he tread the wave, both requires a state of concentration for the action to be successful, the quite unknown of the confident. It was a crafter’s lull, a song that was melodic enough to quiet your nerves but not vibrant enough to put you into a daze. The song’s attribute offered a special peace of mind or a new found sense of sanity to all those who exhibited creative capabilities. As the tune subsided, listeners felt refreshed, stopping their work to thank the musician for his assistance in relieving their mental load.

"Hey look! It's the Auburn Songbird!" one of the workers announced. "I heard his pirate crew has a big concert planned for the end of the month! I'm stoked!" one of the construction workers announced. It was in moments like this Junbei often recapped on his days in Base #45, as the clouds move idle in the skies above Water 7, nothing but a cold flush of air with the slight scent of seawater on it's brow could prompt such a daze. Continuing to strum his fingers against the air guitar, on the ground below, a group of musicians came into scope, grinning with their instruments in hand. "We we're waiting for the day you might pass by our little spot, Von Echo! I've been wanting to hear your compositions but after that last performance, I definitely need to jam with you now!" one of the five musician's fresh onto the scene announced as he clutched onto his flute. Hopping off the ceiling, floating onto the ground using his sound waves, Junbei landed right before the musician. "Well! Let's make this a show! Rishi Rishi!" the pirate musician exclaimed. "1. 2. 1. 2. 3 and 4!" Junbei shouted, as he began to chime away at a melody, snatching one of the musician's violin. Strum after strum, tapping from side to side, the man's music mesmerise all in attendance, to watch with a sparkle in their eye.

The remaining of the musician's joined into the jam, adding a fuller noise which made on-lookers from far and wide come just to sit around the canal sidewalks to hear the group play.

✎Notes:
✉ words: 525
Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:
NPC's Present :
BY  MIZO.❉ OF WW

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Auburn Songbird - 'We're all caged bird's waiting for someone to hear our sound.'
SolarGravitas & VitasP.WingsBlitz SticksOto OtoOto Tier 3NitufiaSantufia
Nitufia - Tier 2Flight & FightCharlotte & Caprice WeaponsNico & Juju's Weapons

As the musician's melodies filled the streets, Junbei allowed the Blues brothers to take the beat. It was a funny little jazz tune that they'd used over the years to make the women in the town swoon. As they played, Junbei grinned, picking up the melody and adding his own swing to it. Within moments, several women of all shapes, sizes and appearance flocked around the Songbird's and the Blues Brother's band. Spinning around, strumming the bow against the violin's strings, the Songbird began to swoon the heart's of many a maiden but this tune also made those who were already in love fall deeper in affections with each other, it was an odd little thing the notion of love that is. Soon, many of those via Bull tugged boats filled the canal around the Songbird, trying to get a glimpse of the collected troupes sound. It'd look like the set of a ninety's rock concert, women were throwing garments left and right towards the group, it was almost a little unsettling, finishing the tune, Junbei kept the melody in his heart, who knows, it might actually be useful in the long run later down the road, reaching into his jacket to retrieve a piece musical sheet, which he kept score of the tune.

Turning towards the men with an astonished expression, "Your violin's an amazing instrument. I can tell you handle her with care." Junbei stated, handing over the violin back to the Blue's brother, Kenny, who he'd stole it from. Blushing in embarrassment, "Thanks man. I think it's awesome! A pirate who travels the seas and plays tunes as he likes! This world is such a big place but still we got to meet you! I'm glad you liked our song." the musician, Kenny said, quickly swiping his index finger under his nose as a nervous tell. Pushing the musician's over, the women barricaded the Songbird, tackling him onto the ground. With love struck into their eyes, the women were succumbed by an uncontrollable lust towards the man. "It's been bad before but never like this." the oldest brother, Conny responded. "I guess Junbei's playing has a magical trait to it. That's rare... usually only Lovechild's got it." Jameson commented. Breaking away from the ground, entering his intangible state, the man reformed in an empty spot next to the musician's. "Did you just say 'Lovechild's'?" Junbei inquired with a serious expression now plastered on his face. "You of all people never heard of them!? Come on! The Lovechild's are the World's Most Famous Musician's! It's rumoured that those who are born into their family have a specific trait. There music can affect the souls of the listeners and anyone who accompanies them in the song too! Musician's all over the world die trying to play with them! They own one of the biggest tourist attractions in the World on an island called, Nirvana!" Conny exclaimed, sprawling his hands outwards in excitement.

"World's Most famous musician's huh?" Junbei said, running his fingers against the tip of his chin. "And where's this Nirvana place?" Junbei inquired. "In the home of all music, the second half of paradise, The New World." Kenny exclaimed grinning, clutching to his violin tightly. "I wish I could go there one day... but with my strength... I wouldn't even make it off of Water 7." Kenny stated, losing his zealous slightly. "Don't worry follow me... I got something amazing planned. Rishi Rishi." Junbei said, grabbing onto the young musician's hand.

Exit.
✎Notes:
✉ words: 565
Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:
NPC's Present :
BY  MIZO.❉ OF WW

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum