One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Leviathan  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:18 pm by Shinobi Generations

» A come back
Leviathan  EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Leviathan  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Leviathan  EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Leviathan  EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Leviathan  EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Leviathan  EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Leviathan  EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Leviathan  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinobi Generations

Our users have posted a total of 65925 messages in 8680 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Leviathan  Empty Leviathan on Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:35 pm

Pikachu

Marines
Marines

Pikachu
Leviathan  1576b9df6c8c044b001437242969e9c5

Name:Leviathan
Tier: 3
Capacity Limit: 36
Type: On Water
Nav. or Shipwright Req. Shipwright
Artillery Limit: 18
Upgradable: Yes
Description: Leviathan is a rather large ship as its based off an old model. The ship was originally made to prowl the seas for long periods of time enduring fight after fight. This particular ship though has no artillery yet and most of its rooms are empty but these will fill in time. The exterior of the ship is painted a grayish silver. The hull is lightly reinforced allowing it to defend again small caliber weapons and such. The sails are a deep red. Two of the back rows of sails are ribbed giving a fin like appearance. There's one captains quarters and a first mate quarters, in fact the ships been retro fitted to have 16 other rooms aside from the captains and first mates, albeit they are much smaller to conserve space. Below deck there is a large area for storage,and most importantly there's a small shower. New additions include a Med Bay wheres the ships doctors can operate and a science lab for science things, there's even a small prison that can hold 5 people also comes with 5 sets of sea stone shackles. The ship its self is about 30 meters long and 13 meters wide at its center and back. This ship also has two rafts for travel to main islands from just beyond shore and emergency uses. Each raft can hold 4 people max.
Speed: 27 Knots
Artillery:
Kairoseki:
Den Den MushiNo
DomesticatedYes
Link to Purchase or Creation: https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/t4083-i-can-build-things#30022

Last edited by Pikachu on Mon May 16, 2016 1:53 pm; edited 3 times in total

Approval Stamp:

Code:
[center][img]http://funnyasduck.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/funny-seal-of-approval-pics.jpg[/img][/center]

2Leviathan  Empty Re: Leviathan on Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:55 am

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
1,039 Words of Uncounted for Irrelevance wrote:"Don't yah think we should start looking? For that shipwright or whatever they are called. I think the Captain will be a bit mad if we aren't at the spot with his ship, and you know the rumors about what he does to people who make him angry." An marine would say to his pal who was jerking around chatting to some woman they had just met, basically having a swell ol' time. Though the Marine that was telling the other, his buddy, that they should start looking was also enjoying himself. He had an large jug of booze and and this was his second one. Where theses two Marines were having a good old time was some strange place they had found when they were searching for a Shipwright.

"Nah, we are good for now. Remember Captain D did say we could take our time as he was in no rush. And also he told us to enjoy ourselves! And if I am not mistake his words were... I am on vacation but need a few things. You guys are also on vacation to, because it wouldn't be fair for just me to be on vacation. But you must get me a ship before coming back to me. Don't worry though you can take your time. Though it is pivotal that you bring it to theses coordinates in five days. That is all.... SO we got time man!" The Marine would say getting every word down that their Captain had told them

"Oh, yea you are right." The Marine that was worrying would say. He would take a drink from the jug and kick his feet up on the table. He had a wife and kid so he didn't hang out with any of the woman, as he wanted to be faith to his old lady. SO he would just settle for a drink, or seven of them. Though something would hit him and his eyes would grow wide as he spit out his drink, it getting all over the other Marine and the tramps.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN!?!" The Marine that was spit on as he would stand to his feet. he would try to clean himself off as he yelled at the other Marine."The freak you do that for bastard!?! You want me to kick your ass or something?" He would ask as he would walk over and grab the other Marine by the collar.

"IDIOT!" The Marine that was grabbed would say, he would slap his buddies hand way. "Do you not realize we are supposed to meet the Captain tomorrow with the ship! We have been taking it too easy and lost track of time. Man oh man.. we might be screwed on this. He is going to have our asses. I just know the Captain will find a way to have us go through hell. Shit, we goofed! MAN WE GOOFED!" He was loosing his shit right now but his buddy seemed to be relaxed. Well seemed from a first glance.

Looking at him closely you could see that he was in tears. "DAAAMMMEEE IIITTT!" he would yell out as he would fall to his knees. The two of them would them hold each other and just sob. The really sad thing was is that they both were pretty drunk and were over reacting. So one of the tramps would shake her head and walk over to them. "Guys..guys....GUYS!!" She would have to yell at them for them to look at her. They would stop their drunk cries and look at the pretty lady.

"Since you guys are really loud with your conversation I think I can help you. Well help you help yourselves. First you both need to get some rest, cause you are pretty fucked up right now. I will tell you the rest in the morning. Early in the morning...." She would then lead them to the back room and lock them in. They needed to rest up as they would have to run around all day tomorrow.

The following day....

"ALRIGHT GET UP!" She would yell as she began to kick one of the Marines that was on the floor instead of the bed. He would grunt and mumble as he would lazily get up, his head pounding. They both would be up now and looking at the screaming lady, already not wanting her help. "Okay now that you two are up we leave now! No breakfast no nothing! We gotta find you guys a heavenly sent shipwright! Now lets GO!" She would say as she would begin to leave the room. Though the Marines would just be looking at her with dumb founded looks. She would sigh and grab them by the collar, dragging the idiots out." Come on. Come on. I am helping you bastards out so put up some more effort, damn!" She would say. They now where out in the streets. They were heading to the docks first to see if they could find anyone there.

The two Marines would look at each other as they are dragged across the streets. "I think we should put in more effort. It is only right she is after all helping us with our task. She doesn't even have to do anything... especially since she isn't going to get paid."

"Nah, I kinda have accepted my fate." The Marine would responded to his buddy not even looking at him but rather picking his nose. He kinda liked being dragged by a woman, it felt weird at first but it quickly grew on him.

"You serious dude?" A sign of concern would come over this man's face at what his buddy would say. He hoped he wasn't serious as that would make him also just want to accept their fate for failing this task.

"Hell naw! Lets sop acting like asses and get shit done!" He would say as he would break free from the ladies grasp and begin to walk beside her, his buddy follow in suit. They were determined now and were going to get their Captain his damn ship before the day is over.

the ship itself is approved, the creation isn't. I kno ur notorious for da bs, so yeah .-.

also u only have 1,725 words, so ur short 275+ that 1k

3Leviathan  Empty Re: Leviathan on Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:26 am

Pikachu

Marines
Marines

Pikachu
its 750 a tier says le occupation and its not bs it was Story Time about how two marines were tricked into going to Loki's boss for the ship by a woman who actually worked for Loki's boss but they didn't know that.

Approval Stamp:

Code:
[center][img]http://funnyasduck.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/funny-seal-of-approval-pics.jpg[/img][/center]

4Leviathan  Empty Re: Leviathan on Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:00 am

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
I wasn't sure if u were gonna shoot the shot or not, but i guess u did .-.

it is 1k words per tier. u were looking at the universal bonus once u specialize in a certain branch of the shipwright occupation at t3.
https://gyazo.com/a6512888c49424d1d320023d8fd04f1b

sure it's a backstory, but it's all irrelevant information in regards to the building of the ship. maybe if u slide in slight details about the ship in the story, like the guys placing orders for certain materials throughout it or something, idk, but it does nothing but gives u words for the topic and doesn't really do anything to get the ship's building going.

since u have a point about them being tricked and lead to the shipwright group and that actually deals with the ship itself this is the most i can do for u.

608 Words of Irrelevance wrote:
"Don't yah think we should start looking? For that shipwright or whatever they are called. I think the Captain will be a bit mad if we aren't at the spot with his ship, and you know the rumors about what he does to people who make him angry." An marine would say to his pal who was jerking around chatting to some woman they had just met, basically having a swell ol' time. Though the Marine that was telling the other, his buddy, that they should start looking was also enjoying himself. He had an large jug of booze and and this was his second one. Where theses two Marines were having a good old time was some strange place they had found when they were searching for a Shipwright.

"Nah, we are good for now. Remember Captain D did say we could take our time as he was in no rush. And also he told us to enjoy ourselves! And if I am not mistake his words were... I am on vacation but need a few things. You guys are also on vacation to, because it wouldn't be fair for just me to be on vacation. But you must get me a ship before coming back to me. Don't worry though you can take your time. Though it is pivotal that you bring it to theses coordinates in five days. That is all.... SO we got time man!" The Marine would say getting every word down that their Captain had told them

"Oh, yea you are right." The Marine that was worrying would say. He would take a drink from the jug and kick his feet up on the table. He had a wife and kid so he didn't hang out with any of the woman, as he wanted to be faith to his old lady. SO he would just settle for a drink, or seven of them. Though something would hit him and his eyes would grow wide as he spit out his drink, it getting all over the other Marine and the tramps.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN!?!" The Marine that was spit on as he would stand to his feet. he would try to clean himself off as he yelled at the other Marine."The freak you do that for bastard!?! You want me to kick your ass or something?" He would ask as he would walk over and grab the other Marine by the collar.

"IDIOT!" The Marine that was grabbed would say, he would slap his buddies hand way. "Do you not realize we are supposed to meet the Captain tomorrow with the ship! We have been taking it too easy and lost track of time. Man oh man.. we might be screwed on this. He is going to have our asses. I just know the Captain will find a way to have us go through hell. Shit, we goofed! MAN WE GOOFED!" He was loosing his shit right now but his buddy seemed to be relaxed. Well seemed from a first glance.

Looking at him closely you could see that he was in tears. "DAAAMMMEEE IIITTT!" he would yell out as he would fall to his knees. The two of them would them hold each other and just sob. The really sad thing was is that they both were pretty drunk and were over reacting. So one of the tramps would shake her head and walk over to them. "Guys..guys....GUYS!!" She would have to yell at them for them to look at her. They would stop their drunk cries and look at the pretty lady.

too lazy to do the math to find out how much words that leaves u to make up, but yeah.

5Leviathan  Empty Re: Leviathan on Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:15 am

Pikachu

Marines
Marines

Pikachu
You know I gotta take the shot, cant be doin no extra work.

Aaaaand I'll subtract the 600 whatevers from the current total and then add up to 2000 to make you happeh.

Approval Stamp:

Code:

6Leviathan  Empty Re: Leviathan on Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:17 am

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
<3 luh u

7Leviathan  Empty Re: Leviathan on Mon May 16, 2016 1:48 pm

Pikachu

Marines
Marines

Pikachu
Alright I have a total of 4000 and some change minus the 608 and that totals up toooo 3449 which is enough for a t3 ship so LET GET IT OOOOOONNNN.

Approval Stamp:

Code:

8Leviathan  Empty Re: Leviathan on Mon May 16, 2016 2:09 pm

Odin

Marines
Marines

Odin
Skrrt Skrrt

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum