One Piece Pirate Nation
FORUM IS CLOSED VISIT US AT http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ]  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:18 pm by Shinobi Generations

» A come back
Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ]  EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ]  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ]  EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ]  EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ]  EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ]  EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ]  EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ]  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinobi Generations

Our users have posted a total of 65925 messages in 8680 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ]  Empty Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ] on Fri May 20, 2016 10:06 am

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.
Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ]  Tumblr_mgiqinddM31qi54qko1_500

Arc Type: Turf
Arc Name: Taking no time 
Arc Tier: 4
Sea: Grandline
Island: Water 7 
Arc Description:

Water 7 is strange place. Though it seems like a decent place to live it has no true order, as the WG presences here is surprisingly vacant. That must change and it will. Water 7 will no begin to be taken over by a group of Marines to bring true peace. 

All tasks are in Water 7 
Beginning :

Task Name: Gathering Information 
Tier: 1 
NPC or PC: PC
Crew, Team, or Personal: Crew or Personal 
Description: Simply go out and find out what you can about Water 7. Ask about the current person in charge. What everyone feels about the place[a large majority will say they like it] And also find someone that isn't your average joe. Meaning someone who deals in illegal arms.  
Enemy Details: N/A
Boss: N/A

Task Name: This is mine now 
Description: Yea, Water 7 is a place a shipwright prospers at. And that is one of the many ways to grow in power, so it is time to become one. Well own a company that is. You need to go to one of the shittiest companies on the Island and take out a few people doing work. Kill them or hide them away, doesn't matter. You need to just take care of the employees. 
Enemy Details: Ten T0 Shipwrights, Twelve T1 Shipwrights 
Boss:  N/A

Task Name: Going for power 
Description: Well, someone has to speak with one of the Nobles here. And talk to him about trying to get a large Marine presence here. Though, this drunk needs to be whipped into shape. His Family is the reason, long ago, that the WG isn't in control of this place. And he knows this and drinks at how powerless he really is here.  Boast his confidence and get him to join us. We need him as our puppet. 
Enemy Details: N/A
Boss:  N/A

Middle:

Task Name: Kill the Fat Pig 
Tier: 2
Description: Well, there was a bit of a slip up. Just taking out those shipwrights wasn't enough. And we should've know that. Go after the head of the company, but make sure you get him to sign over the company to our Noble. Telling him you won't kill him if he does. But yeah you still will have to kill the bugger. Make it look like an accident though. For this you will have to go to his estate and take out his guards, but you don't need to. All you need to do is make him sign over his company and then kill him. The paper he needs to sign will be provided for you. 
Enemy Details: Twelve T1 Guards outside. Five T2 Guards inside. 

Task Name: Set the plans into motion 
Description: Well, you gotta make this company bigger. As the only reason it hasn't really taken off is because the old owner didn't care, and gave most the profits to himself. You are to change that. Go out and well get people to buy from the Company. Place orders and what not. Also, you need people to work for this Company. As you, or the others, killed the old workers. You have a lot on your plate so get to work. Well this may a simple task some think you are trying to steal their business. So, they want to get rid of you. Not really kill you but send a message to not mess with them. 
Enemy Details: Ten T1 angery shipwright

Task Name: New law in town
Description: Okay, with the new company going great invest that money. We need to also show that the Marines are here to assert themselves as the new law. We don't need to buy a building as we will use the old owner of this companies estate as a base. But what we do need to do is delver a copy of the WG's laws to the heads of the main
seven shipwright companies. And also post up them in the public. And also use this time to enlist others into the Marines. One of the companies doesn't like this. And after you deliver this to them they would send some guys to crush your dreams of bringing the World Government to Water 7.  
Enemy Details: Twenty T1 Hired Thugs

Task Name: Trouble 
Tier: 3 
Description: It isn't uncommon for the pirates here to try and tax new companies. This for protection from other companies or just to extort them. Well long description short we won't be giving any tax. The company has become a bit big in the past few weeks and we don't need to share our wealth. Kill them or arrest them. 
Enemy Details: Twenty T1 Pirates, Ten T2 Pirates, T3 Captain. 
Boss: 

Boss:

Boss Name:Jibi
Tier:3
Description: Well, he is one unsightly fellow. A Goliath of a man who just came to tax the company. He stand at 13'0 and is one overweight bastard. Though, his weight doesn't mean he is slow at all. He is actually pretty light on his feet. He doesn't fight with any weapons though but his bear hands. Which he can tear steel in half with. 
Devil Fruit: N/A
Haki Aura: N/A
Equipment: N/A
Specs: 
Hand to Hand: 6 

End:

Task Name: Pirates are all the same 
Tier: 3
Description: Well, it seems many haven't taken a liking to the new law in town. And don't wish for there to be any type of World Government presence in Water 7. So, many of the pirates have banded together to get rid of every last Marine there. They know one, or a few, of them [Whoever did the New Law in town task] and many will be going after him, or them. This is taking place all over water 7 and the pirates have spread out, so you won't be overwhelmed that much by their numbers. But be careful as about fifty, and two Captains, are going right for the base to burn it down. 
Enemy Details: 100 T0 Pirates, 40 T2 Pirates, 5 T3 Pirates

Task Name: Assassins now? 
Tier: 4
Description: You've caught one of their eyes, and that isn't a good thing. Yes, you need to make this company one of the top within Water 7, but you needed to avoid their gaze until you were ready. But, it seems it's too late for that. And they aren't holding back at all with their assault. They are going after your heard, the Noble. Sending a deadly assassin to take care of him. Also, your company will be bombed at that same time. Two problems that need to be dealt with at once. The goal of this would be to save the Noble and prevent as much damage as you can, but that won't happen. The Noble has a 99% chance of dying. All you need to do is find out which of the companies are after you. So gather that information and not die. Also, this information is only able to be gotten from Veno or the Pirate captain. And getting information out of them will be a hard task, as they aren't push overs at all. 
Enemy Details: Thirty T2 hired Pirates, Two T3 Pirates [ Captain & First Mate], T4 Assassin
Boss: 

Boss:

Boss Name: Veneno [Goes by Veno] 
Tier: 4
Description: This Assassin is well known through out the Grandline. Having made a name for himself years ago, as the one who never fails. And when you are on his hit list, you are already dead. He doesn't have anything truly special about him, other than his poison. Which just a little has killed large Sea Kings. 
Devil Fruit: N/A
Haki Aura: Eagle Eye
Equipment: Poison Darts, Strange gloves that have sharp points at the end that are dipped with poison. Large assortment of weapons coated in poison. 
Specs: 
Hand to Hand: 5 
Melee: 4

Last edited by G Baby on Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ]  Empty Re: Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ] on Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:13 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.
Completion Bump

3Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ]  Empty Re: Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ] on Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:36 pm

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

Breakfree
Most of it looks good except these two

Task Name: Set the plans into motion
Crew, Team, or Personal: Crew or Personal
Description: Well, you gotta make this company bigger. As the only reason it hasn't really taken off is because the old owner didn't care, and gave most the profits to himself. You are to change that. Go out and well get people to buy from the Company. Place orders and what not. Also, you need people to work for this Company. As you, or the others, killed the old workers. You have a lot on your plate so get to work.
Enemy Details: N/A
Boss: N/A

Task Name: New law in town
Crew, Team, or Personal: Crew or Personal
Description: Okay, with the new company going great invest that money. We need to also show that the Marines are here to assert themselves as the new law. We don't need to buy a building as we will use the old owner of this companies estate as a base. But what we do need to do is delver a copy of the WG's laws to the heads of the main seven shipwright companies. And also post up them in the public. And also use this time to enlist others into the Marines.
Enemy Details: N/A
Boss: N/A

Could you add some enemies or some kind of interference that really makes it T2?

4Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ]  Empty Re: Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ] on Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:43 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.
This isn't a fight heavy arc in the beginning, but added more enemies.

5Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ]  Empty Re: Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ] on Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:58 pm

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

Breakfree
Approved go do it

6Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ]  Empty Re: Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ] on Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:16 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
*This task is mine*
WC: Exceed
Post 3/3
Notes:
kill 22 Npc

7Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ]  Empty Re: Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ] on Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:16 pm

Natalya Dragonov

Marines
Marines

Natalya Dragonov
50k Bounty

1 Exp

60K Beli

8Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ]  Empty Re: Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ] on Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:54 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
*In Motion*
Word Count:Exceeded 2,000+

*Notes Became a marine.
*Beki did his first tier 2 task.
*Fought npc.

9Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ]  Empty Re: Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ] on Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:25 am

Iris van Valkenburgh

Pirates
Pirates

Iris van Valkenburgh
10,000 Beli
0 Bounty/Rep

2 EXP

10Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ]  Empty Re: Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ] on Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:04 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
Yeah I am going to ask another mod for opinion due to me, and iris history. She told me she hated me lol before so I will feel comfortable with another mod grading me.

11Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ]  Empty Re: Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ] on Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:20 am

Iris van Valkenburgh

Pirates
Pirates

Iris van Valkenburgh
This is relatively fair. You essentially did nothing, a bunch of NPCs fought for a few sentences and your pet appeared for practically 1 sentence. You do nothing, you gain nothing.

12Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ]  Empty Re: Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ] on Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:47 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
Yeah I am going to ask another mod for opinion due to me, and iris history. She told me she hated me lol before so I will feel comfortable with another mod grading me.
^.^

13Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ]  Empty Re: Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ] on Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:40 am

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

Breakfree
Alright I read this entire thing

._____., You really didn't do anything.

14Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ]  Empty Re: Instrument of Justice [ Turf Arc ] on Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:05 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
Where is my exp?? It wasn't added-.-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next