One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Golden November Skillset EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:18 pm by Shinobi Generations

» A come back
Golden November Skillset EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Golden November Skillset EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Golden November Skillset EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Golden November Skillset EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Golden November Skillset EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Golden November Skillset EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Golden November Skillset EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Golden November Skillset EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinobi Generations

Our users have posted a total of 65925 messages in 8680 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Golden November Skillset Empty Golden November Skillset on Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:43 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Golden November Skillset Source
Linked Cursed Item: https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/t7598-golden-november-cursed-weapon-completed#56709
Skill Overview:
When using Golden November, my sound-waves are converted into shockwaves of the rawest form. As such, the material list below refers to surfaces my Cursed Item Shockwaves can ravish. I've decided to have my shockwaves work in two ways, internally(Nova) and externally(Goldie). At any time, the skill can only utilise one or the other. For reference, either Gura type waves or Hasshoken type waves but not both. This material list operates independently and only applies when using these tonfa.

Material Of Destruction:

• Tier 1:
    Completely Destroyed - Wood, Stone, and similar materials.
    Partially Destroyed -
    Lightly Damaged - Iron

• Tier 2:
    Completely Destroyed -  Wood, Stone, and similar materials.
    Partially Destroyed - Iron
    Lightly Damaged - Steel

• Tier 3:
    Completely Destroyed - Iron, Wood, Stone, and similar materials
    Partially Destroyed - Steel
    Lightly Damaged - Titanium

• Tier 4:
    Completely Destroyed - Steel, Iron, Wood, Stone, and similar materials
    Partially Destroyed - Titanium
    Lightly Damaged - Treasure Tree Adam

• Tier 5:
    Completely Destroyed - Titanium, Steel, Iron, Wood, Stone, and similar materials
    Partially Destroyed -Treasure Tree Adam
    Lightly Damaged - Diamond

• Tier 6:
    Completely Destroyed - Treasure Tree Adam, Titanium, Steel, Iron, Wood, Stone, and similar materials
    Partially Destroyed -  
    Lightly Damaged - Seastone | Diamond

Tier 2:

Skill Name: Goldie's Ripple
Tier: 2
Type Offense
Range: 10M
Speed: 2
Description:
Charging Goldie with soundwaves, steam begins to ooze out of the tonfa's fram through the metallic crafted holes provided. The tonfa emits shockwaves that once struck against a surface, expands ten meters outwards breaking the surfaces from the inside out.
Tier 3:

Skill Name: Nova's Ripple
Tier: 3
Type Offense
Range: 20M
Speed: 3
Description:
Charging Nova with soundwaves, steam begins to ooze out of the tonfa's fram through the metallic crafted holes provided. The tonfa emits shockwaves that once struck against a surface, expands twenty meters outwards breaking the surfaces from the outside. These shockwaves can generate fissures or against water, surge of waves about five feet in height.

Tier 4:

Skill Name: Naughty Goldie
Tier: 4
Type Offense
Range: 25 Diameter
Speed: 4
Description: Overloading Goldie with soundwaves, gold steam begins to ooze out of the tonfa's fram through the metallic crafted holes provided. The tonfa emits shockwaves that once struck against a surface, expands ten meters outwards breaking the surfaces from the inside out. The force of this strike disintegrates or shackles, completely destroyable material surfaces.

Last edited by Lazarus King on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:50 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Golden November Skillset Empty Re: Golden November Skillset on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:16 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
Lazarus King wrote:
Linked Cursed Item: https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/t7598-golden-november-cursed-weapon-completed#56709
Skill Overview:
When using Golden November, my sound-waves are converted into shockwaves of the rawest form. As such, the material list below refers to surfaces my Cursed Item Shockwaves can ravish. I've decided to have my shockwaves work in two ways, internally(Nova) and externally(Goldie). At any time, the skill can only utilise one or the other. For reference, either Gura type waves or Hasshoken type waves but not both. This material list operates independently and only applies when using these tonfa.

Material Of Destruction:

• Tier 1:
    Lightly Damaged - ur strength is non-prioritized so iron

• Tier 2:
    Completely Destroyed - Iron, Wood, Stone, and similar materials.
    Partially Destroyed - Steel iron
    Lightly Damaged - steel

• Tier 3:
    Completely Destroyed -  Steel, Iron, Wood, Stone, and similar materials
    Partially Destroyed - steel

• Tier 4:

• Tier 5:
    Completely Destroyed -    Titanium, Steel, Iron, Wood, Stone, and similar materials
    Lightly Damaged - diamond Seastone

• Tier 6:
    Completely Destroyed -  Seastone ,Treasure Tree Adam, Titanium, Steel, Iron, Wood, Stone, and similar materials
    Partially Destroyed -  Diamond seastone
    Lightly Damaged -

Tier 2:

Type Offense
Speed: Own this wouldn't be your own speed, make it speed 3
Description:
Charging Goldie with soundwaves, steam begins to ooze out of the tonfa's fram through the metallic crafted holes provided. The tonfa emits shockwaves that once struck against a surface, expands ten meters outwards breaking the surfaces from the inside out.
Tier 3:

Type Offense
Speed: Own speed tier 3
Description:
Charging Nova with soundwaves, steam begins to ooze out of the tonfa's fram through the metallic crafted holes provided. The tonfa emits shockwaves that once struck against a surface, expands twenty meters outwards breaking the surfaces from the outside. These shockwaves can generate fissures or against water, surge of waves about five feet in height.

Tier 4:

Type Offense
Speed: - speed tier 4
Description: Overloading Goldie with soundwaves, gold steam begins to ooze out of the tonfa's fram through the metallic crafted holes provided. The tonfa emits shockwaves that once struck against a surface, expands ten meters outwards breaking the surfaces from the inside out. The force of this strike disintegrates or shackles, completely destroyable materials* weak material surfaces.

3Golden November Skillset Empty Re: Golden November Skillset on Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:33 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
neverastain wrote:
Lazarus King wrote:
Skill Overview:

Material Of Destruction:

• Tier 1:
    Lightly Damaged - ur strength is non-prioritized so iron

• Tier 2:
    Completely Destroyed - Iron, Wood, Stone, and similar materials.
    Partially Destroyed - Steel iron
    Lightly Damaged - steel

• Tier 3:
    Completely Destroyed -  Steel, Iron, Wood, Stone, and similar materials
    Partially Destroyed - steel

• Tier 4:

• Tier 5:
    Completely Destroyed -    Titanium, Steel, Iron, Wood, Stone, and similar materials
    Lightly Damaged - diamond Seastone

• Tier 6:
    Completely Destroyed -  Seastone ,Treasure Tree Adam, Titanium, Steel, Iron, Wood, Stone, and similar materials
    Partially Destroyed -  Diamond seastone
    Lightly Damaged -

Tier 2:

Type Offense
Speed: Own this wouldn't be your own speed, make it speed 3
Description:
Tier 3:

Type Offense
Speed: Own speed tier 3
Description:

Tier 4:

Type Offense
Speed: - speed tier 4
Description: Overloading Goldie with soundwaves, gold steam begins to ooze out of the tonfa's fram through the metallic crafted holes provided. The tonfa emits shockwaves that once struck against a surface, expands ten meters outwards breaking the surfaces from the inside out. The force of this strike disintegrates or shackles, completely destroyable materials* weak material surfaces.  

Edited the speeds but I wanted to ask a question about the material chart. I was wondering if it was possible if the Golden November Cursed Weapons would allow me to hit above my usual skillset, maybe not as strong as say a Strength skillset but slightly above due to the strength of the shockwaves made. The verdict is in your court and it'd only apply when using Golden November Skills, not the items themselves.

4Golden November Skillset Empty Re: Golden November Skillset on Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:09 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
Unless it (the weapon) came with drawbacks and benefits directly tailored towards something like that, imma have to say no, cause then it'd be a easy window for everyone to operate outside their capabilities/destroys balance. Take away internal damage and make some skills strictly external "gura gura" style and i'll let u get +1 to mat destruction in the skill description as a buff, but only like 2 skills and in separate tiers.

5Golden November Skillset Empty Re: Golden November Skillset on Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:58 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
neverastain wrote:Unless it (the weapon) came with drawbacks and benefits directly tailored towards something like that, imma have to say no, cause then it'd be a easy window for everyone to operate outside their capabilities/destroys balance. Take away internal damage and make some skills strictly external "gura gura" style and i'll let u get +1 to mat destruction in the skill description as a buff, but only like 2 skills and in separate tiers.

Hmm your right, and totally agreed. Going edit the material chart. The duality element of the two tonfas having hard and soft, shockwaves are important to me.

6Golden November Skillset Empty Re: Golden November Skillset on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:32 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
seastone and diamond have same dura. also go one lower on mat. ur current chart is with strength as a secondary

lower tier 2 skill speed to 2

bump range on tier 4 skill

7Golden November Skillset Empty Re: Golden November Skillset on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:51 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Done and Done

8Golden November Skillset Empty Re: Golden November Skillset on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:33 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
o k

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum