One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Commissioned Concept  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:18 pm by Shinobi Generations

» A come back
Commissioned Concept  EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Commissioned Concept  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Commissioned Concept  EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Commissioned Concept  EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Commissioned Concept  EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Commissioned Concept  EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Commissioned Concept  EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Commissioned Concept  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinobi Generations

Our users have posted a total of 65925 messages in 8680 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Commissioned Concept  Empty Commissioned Concept on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:42 am

Enyeto

Free Agents
Free Agents

Enyeto

Commissioned Concept  Latest?cb=20130202212405

Equipment Name: Gunbai - Sorcery Clima-Tact
Equipment Type: Weapon | Clima-Tact | War Fan
Strength Requirement: 2
Equipment Description: To start, the weapon is a large Gunbai which is a war-fan. The handle of the Gunbai is cloth wrapped iron and about a foot and a half long. The fan section itself is roughly four feet long and is shaped like an "8" with the handle being a rod that runs through the whole fan. While the rim of the Gunbai is titanium, the inside is softer fan like material allowing the fan to actually catch a draft and execute wind based attacks.

This Gunbai doubles as a Sorcery Clima-Tact. As a Sorcery Clima-Tact is has access to much more powerful Art of Weather Techniques.

Additional Features:

• - The ability to utilize the Art of Weather fighting style without having to break the Clima-Tact sections apart.
  • -The incorporation of pyrobloin (see link) that allows the user to create **Island Clouds**.
  • -It can also utilize the **Gust Sword** technique that further enhances the wind based abilities of the Gunbai. As a result all wind skills can have their ranges increased by 8m by paying +15% stamina of the Skill it is used with.
  • Lastly, as a masterfully crafted Sorcery Clima-Tact all skills that require a certain number of post for preparation can be casted requiring 1 less post of preparation.

Attachments: (Link to the registered attachments that are attached to the weapon or a spoiler with their filled out template.)
Curse or Devil Fruit: (If it's eaten a Devil Fruit, which one? If it has a Curse write out it's effects.)

Materials:

• Gunbai Rim - Titanium (500,000 Beli)
  • Sorcery Clima-Tact - Titanium (25,000,000 Beli)
  • Gunbai Fan - Psuedo Tatami as durable as Steel (Priced)

Units per Slot: 1
Upgrade Points: 3

Last edited by Magnus Dayne on Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Commissioned Concept  Empty Re: Commissioned Concept on Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:38 am

Queen Evie Windsor

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Queen Evie Windsor
Bear in mind the initial price for a sorcery Clima-tact comes at 25,000,000 this shouldbe the base starting price of your own.  Though three bullet points you have four capabilities in all. Ima say remove one due to three upgrades.

3Commissioned Concept  Empty Re: Commissioned Concept on Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:43 pm

Enyeto

Free Agents
Free Agents

Enyeto
I adjusted the pricing. I forgot where to look for prices. XD Well, I think everything should be good. Just put a strike through the fourth. I will upgrade it to get that in-character before delivery.

4Commissioned Concept  Empty Re: Commissioned Concept on Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:31 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Only note is that the user is going to need actual skills for the creation of those island clouds.

Other than that pricing and everything are fine by me.

1/2 set at 25,500,000

5Commissioned Concept  Empty Re: Commissioned Concept on Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:40 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.
what is this?

2/2

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum