One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Damsel In Distress(From The Law)! [Arc] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Damsel In Distress(From The Law)! [Arc] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Damsel In Distress(From The Law)! [Arc] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Damsel In Distress(From The Law)! [Arc] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Damsel In Distress(From The Law)! [Arc] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Damsel In Distress(From The Law)! [Arc] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Damsel In Distress(From The Law)! [Arc] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Damsel In Distress(From The Law)! [Arc] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Damsel In Distress(From The Law)! [Arc] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Lojik

Marines
Marines

“Damn, if you want something done right, you might as well do it your self,” Arthur said aloud as he also stepped forward, leaving the anchor to stay stuck in the water. Unfortunately for Axel and Daniel, three henchmen also came out of the hatch on the ground, ready for a fight. This implied that the fight in the second chamber ended with the criminals winning.

“I will hold them back Axel! You take care of there leader!” Daniel shouted, turning around to deal with the three swordsman with a sword of his own.

“Alright, I won’t disappoint you Daniel!” Axel replied, looking at Daniel with a smile, but then he turned back to his opponent that was slowly walking towards him. The small threat had a chubby face as well as his small yet big body. He didn’t loo like someone who would be in a condition to fight, especially while he was wearing a suit on such a hot day, but he seemed really. Axel also spotted a flintlock and a dagger attached to his belt.

“You marines think you can ruin my operation, yet you never took into consideration my actual power, heh” Arthur commented. Axel didn’t give him anymore time to speak however, pointing the revolver in his right hand at the man, and pulling the trigger twice, but this man was quick, dodging both of them by jumping to the right an then left. The trigger was pulled another two times, but the man did the same thing, now only being a few feet away from Axel. He put the revolver back in his holster while running backwards and pointing his left revolver at Arthur, but he was too fast for the marine, drawing his dagger and slashing Axel’s left hand, making him drop the gun as well as fall on his butt.

WC: 308
TWC: 1,178

Lojik

Marines
Marines

“Now you die due to not being fast enough. What a pitty, heh,” Arthur commented as he was ready to stab the man on the ground, but a bullet landed on the ground near him, making him hop back, preparing to attack whoever launched the shot. It was Sarah, running from the warehouse towards the coast. She didn’t have her crutches with her, running without them. The blonde almost tripped a dozen times, but her determination to save the one who saved her from a life of crime was too strong in her to give up now.

“Step away from him!” Sarah shouted, pointing a pistol at Arthur. He knew about all of the people he hired, and with Sarah’s aim being so bad, he didn;t really worry.

“Your last shot was just lucky, so I doubt you can hit me again!” Arthur shouted. With his free hand, he pulled out his own flintlock pistol and aimed. Three more shots came his way but they were too far off to hit him. He returned fire with one bullet of his own going straight into Sarah’s left leg, and she fell.

“Sarah!” Axel shouted while looking back. He wanted to help, but Arthur had the dagger pointed right at his neck. Arthur pointed the gun at Axel’s right kneecap and pulled the trigger. The young man in the red coat shouted in agony.

“Stay there while I finish off your girlfriend,” Arthur instructed Axel, giving him an evil grin. He made sure that none of the marine’s revolver were close enough for him to limp to them by kicking them towards his boat. After that was done, the crime lord walked towards Sarah slowly. Daniel still had a hard time fighting his battle, so he was unfortunately not in any position to help out Sarah. What Arthur didn’t know was that Axel had a shotgun in between his red coat. The gunner sat up, even though it was painful. He had to do this to save an innocent girl however. He took out his shotgun, turned towards Arthur and aimed. The short man wasn’t looking in that direction anymore so there was no way he could defend himself, but Axel needed to get a little closer to ensure that the shot was going to hit. He stood up on his left leg and hopped towards Arthur, who was now standing above Sarah, aiming the gun at her head.

“Take this you bastard!” Axel shouted, being only a few feet behind Arthur. He aimed the shotgun right at his back and pulled the trigger. The shell separated into 12 round metal bullets that all went into Arthur. He made a shocked facial expression before falling forward, right on Sarah.

“Ew! Get off of me you creep!” Sarah shouted, pushing the probably dead Arthur off of her. She was in pain, but after you got shot in both of the kneecaps, you could resist something like that just for a few seconds. Axel also fell forward with a smile on his face, being glad that the fight was over. Sarah was trying to say something to him, but with all of the cuts on his body and the bullet in his knee, he passed out.

WC: 543
TWC: 1721

END OF ARC

Epilogue Summary: Axel and Sarah were taken to the hospital on the island by Daniel who successfully beat the three swordsman he was facing. The organization was stopped since all of the leading forces were dead. Upon realizing all of the death he caused, Axel figured that it was well worth it since no one else had to die due to Arthur's manipulations. This made him conflicted about his views.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum