One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Judgement day Part I EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Judgement day Part I EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Judgement day Part I EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Judgement day Part I EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Judgement day Part I EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Judgement day Part I EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Judgement day Part I EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Judgement day Part I EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Judgement day Part I EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Judgement day Part I Empty Judgement day Part I Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:11 pm

Anonymous
Task Name: Judgement day
Tier: 1
Crew, Team, or Personal: Team
Description: The attack begins the pirate warships begin to fire, and be fired upon, at sunrise on the fifth day. As the enemy ships are getting closer and closer and ultimately each of the enemy ships would land the true battles will begin.
Enemies / Allies Details: T0 Pirate grunts(Fishman and Humans) x230 - All marines on the base
Boss: No

Note: I'm not fighting all of theses people that is why I put all marines on the base my allies, mostly talking and getting everything set up will happen in this task.

2Judgement day Part I Empty Re: Judgement day Part I Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:22 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

notes. Don't try to fight me.
Skill. Over 9000
tags. Always open and ready.

~Good. So you don't mine if I put three in her?~
Lieutenant Long knew today was the day that the all out attack would happen on this island.He felt neither sorrow no doubts all he knew was he was that Derous had requested his help personality. Long had on his normal marine attire which was repaired before the battle he had a lot of things to do today. Derous had task him to follow him today,and stay close before the course of the events was resting on there heads.

Long seems rather laid back today not on edge like he normally is today he seems a bit relax. As for the 80th branch weather that was 60% chance of raining today so it mildly cloudy in the sky. For the fishman that may be good news but for the marines it was going to be a nightmare. Long had glance at Derous as he follow him down the long twist paths of 80th Branch roads. Long couldn't help to think that today was going to chance everything in fact today is going to be a day that only the strong rise.

Long had turn to Derous then said,"Doctor were are we off to again?" Long had adjusted his marine cap as he follow Derous lead. He wasn't fully debrief on what was going on but that would soon change those.

{1/3}
(WC:250)
Technique{Stamina Count}:
Equipment:

made by Seth

3Judgement day Part I Empty Re: Judgement day Part I Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:59 pm

Anonymous

"Shut up!" Derous would say as he would practice his kicks  using his left leg, it no longer being bandaged. Though, that didn't mean it was all well. It still hurt a bit so he wouldn't be apply that much pressure on it. Derous would sigh and lean against the wall tired of walking this path. The noise from all the canon fire and scream was already getting on his nerve, and he was glad he wasn't one with them. He didn't like receiving order, giving them were much more better. Ah, but at this time he didn't have all the power he wanted within the Marines; even though being about of them wasn't a long term plan.  

"I honestly, don't know why you are even with me. Lieutenant Long, all I said was get read because you are going to be needed. Not follow me around and cry, it is annoying. But since you are here go up the path a little bit more, this is the other tunnel that the enemy is supposed to come from. And be quick about it. As I think they are almost here." Derous would say as he would rub the side of his face, strangely not feeling all that well. He wasn't sweating a lot but sweating, even though he wasn't even doing anything, and it was weird.

This could be him reacting to all the medicine he took so he wouldn't need to have his leg bandages or have crutches to aid him in walking. Derous wasn't always a fighter but sometimes he did want to fight, and nothing would steer him from that. Well, unless his enemy is someone that he couldn't stop at all, then it will be a different story. A smart fighter always picks the right battles to take, even if they are seen as a coward.

4Judgement day Part I Empty Re: Judgement day Part I Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:32 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Skill. Over 9000

~You can go!~
Lieutenant Long had chuckle as he said," Well then! Since you know the way so good. How about you lead the way Sherlock! I will cover the rear if you please." Long had manage to drown out the cannon fire in the background. He was more focus on Derous the mastermind of the operation. Long had place his hands into his pocket as he seems to be on guard more then normal. He knew today was the day he would have to achieve the highest tier since the beginning of the journey .

That why he was caution he wouldn't do nothing without Derous doing it first as he didn't want to end up like previous events. As he waited a single drop of water landed on Long head as Long had look up briefly then return his attention back to Derous. Long was pretty much focus at the matter at hand that was pretty much life threatening if all doesn't go well. Yes like any other day Seth was dress in his full marine attire as his personality was on the edge more then before. He had really wanted to seek revenge on the girl but Derous manage to prevent that always.Seth had folded his arms as he trained his attention at Derous today was going to be a interesting day. That what made today so special then any other day before. Each day should bring something new if not then you not learning anything . Long seeks to learn something new everyday because he wanted to become stronger to restore his family line.

{2/3}
(WC:210)
Equipment:

made by Seth

5Judgement day Part I Empty Re: Judgement day Part I Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:23 pm

Anonymous

"Scared? Kek" Derous would slap his chest once, before turning to Seth with a large grin. He wasn't going to be heading over there, since he was tired, and he was finally going to see if this guy was really a dumb scary chat like he thought he was.

"Man, I knew it! I just knew it the first time I saw you... Lieutenant Long. Always just afraid, when you first came to the infirmary telling me you were assigned there, I could see it in your soul. A scared child, in over his head. And after my meeting that same night, I watched you fight. And man, was I not surprised at how afraid you were. Oh, how i'm ashamed at who ever let such a coward be a marine. Not only are you afraid, your skills.... O M G. They are horrible. But let me stop... you don't deserved being belittled like this. I have better things to do, I have to go and make sure the enemy doesn't attack us. And to show you how fearless I am.. I will do it backwards." Derous would say as he would push off of the wall.

Derous would then walk backwards down the path keeping his eyes on Lieutenant Long and also his hands in his pockets. Derous just talked about that man and he didn't trust him, he didn't know what he would try to pull. Hopefully, Lieutenant Long wouldn't do anything foolish as attacking Derous. As even though he was a bit hurt still he could kill the other man with out hesitation without much problem. But who knows. Maybe  Lieutenant Long was that dumb and would attack, strange things happen everyday.  

6Judgement day Part I Empty Re: Judgement day Part I Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:27 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Skill. Over 9000

~Do I really need him?~
Lieutenant Long had frown at Derous the damn nut had went to strike a nerve. Calling Long out of name was never smart in fact it was a poor choice of words. Lieutenant Long have been allowing this shit go on the entire time from the beginning. Words can no longer describe how Long felt in fact only action could redeem his rage. Long return Derous smile with his on smile reaching into his pocket he pull out Hades.

Long said,"You haven't meant have you? Allow me to introduce you too this is Hades meet Derous if that really his name." Long begin wave his revolver around near the direction of Derous. Long had grin then said,"We have something in common. We use people to are advantage. To benefit one ourselves I been allowing you to talk shit to me for the past few days. Now that shit ain't going to ride any more."

Long had aim Hades into the air then he said,"Bitch say sorry. Because I have nothing to lose but you do!" Lieutenant Long had rest his index finger on Hades trigger as Long had readjust Hades aim as he discharge the first shot into the air . Long had grin then said,"I will wait for you to apologize. I am after all a generous retard who will watch this world burn if I could! So please fuck with me please!" As for Long left hand it was out stretched. He had waited for Derous to say sorry or ignore him like always.

{3/3}
(WC:251)
Equipment:

made by Seth

7Judgement day Part I Empty Re: Judgement day Part I Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:50 pm

Anonymous

"Put your fuckin' gun away, IDIOT! I'm joking with you, lighten up." Derous would say as he would shack his head in a disapproving manner, and turning his back to Seth. So many other things could have been done that would have ended with the death of Seth; but Derous had strangely choose a a better way to take it. As everyone makes slip ups and do things that could end with them being in a horrible situation.  

He would continue down to the path and kick around the dirt a bit and then he would find it, one of the tunnels. Though when uncovering it he would see that this one was truly poor and their was no way anyone was going to be coming up this one. It wasn't even complete.

"Tch, such a pain. Come one we don't even need to worry about this area anymore, it is clear. A O K. " Derous would say as he would turn back around and begin to take the path that they had picked to come this way, the noise of cannon fire still annoying him, though it was lessening. And that could only mean that the enemy was on the base now, or beginning to get on the base.

"Ah, but let me say this. I may belittle you to poke fun, but if you ever. Ever try to come at my life, any other time, I will administer Justice, like I do to pirates. As my Justice is absolute it is above all others! It is the code everyone one day will follow."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum