One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
I jumped fam EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
I jumped fam EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
I jumped fam EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
I jumped fam EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
I jumped fam EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
I jumped fam EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
I jumped fam EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
I jumped fam EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
I jumped fam EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I jumped fam Empty I jumped fam Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:57 pm

Anonymous

Derous would jump off of his little rowboat, "Finally land." speaking as he got out of his boat. Derous, even more now with this strange curse, was always observant of his surroundings. As something always had him on edge, and that was fear. yes, fear is what kept him wanting to always be aware of his surroundings. Fear that if he ever fully dropped his guard that he would be in danger of being snatched away by death, even if he was a dead man. The meaning of that phrase not needing to be explained until a later date.

Derous after seeing that there was no one even around, well in front of him, he would begin to drag his rowboat onto the land so it would be swept away by the tide. This took only a few seconds; as Derous didn't loss his strength when turning into a child, not at all, and this amount of work was nothing to him. "Time to explore, heh." Derous would say, speaking as he looked around him. Nothing behind him but the empty sea.

As he roamed around, still aware of his environment and the dangers that may lay; he would find himself at a walking through a small cluster of trees. Derous wouldn't call this small collection of trees a forest or anything, as two minutes hadn't passed till he reached a clearing. And he had to say it was truly a strange sight, 'First this turning into a child shit, now dancing skeletons.' Was the thought that ran through Derous' mind as he stepped into the edge of the clearing. Still very alert.

I jumped fam Tumblr_nwz6buJuZy1rj2bmio1_500

Enemies :

2I jumped fam Empty Re: I jumped fam Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:29 pm

Anonymous

"Night like this...nights like this, I wish. I could do the impossible." Derous would utter, under his breathe, to himself as he began to walk toward the dancing skeletons, stopping once three meters away from the. Honestly, he believed that all of this was just a dream, but he knew it wasn't. Ad that is only because of how he was a child for the time being, albeit his age returning to him. As just yesterday he was just like he was when he was seven, but now he was at least the age of fourteen.

The process that this curse, or whatever it was, was a strange one. What Derous thought of it was that it was just some silly thing that randomly came upon him, and he shouldn't be all that worried about it. He really doubted that it would be something to last forever, and it was actually a bit fun. He found himself no bored at all being a child, even if he didn't react with people while in this form.

"You know what, this could be fun." Derous would say as he would actually jump into the middle of the dancing group of skeletons. Mimicking their attention to a T. Just like Derous expected they would, the four skeletons, wouldn't do anything but keep dancing. "So fellas, how did you come to be like this?" Derous would ask as they all danced.

"Death is something to escapes no one, not even children."

"This place is more than it seems, it lures people here. And once you are here you never leave."

"Look at the bright side of it, dancing for eternity, isn't that bad!"

"Huehuehuehuehuehue, there is one way to get out of here though."

'Oh my, now aren't those some strange things to say.' Derous would think to himself as he just continued to dance, strangely not all that confused at what they were saying. But, honestly, any explanations wouldn't be weird since it was coming from skeletons. Only thing he wondered about was what the last skeleton mean't, but soon it would dawn on Derous. And he would quickly remove himself from the center of the circle, able to do this by utilizing Soru. Not to it's full capabilities by to get out from the center and just three meters away from the group.

The group of skeletons would immediately stop dancing, and turn their attention to Derous. Only one would speak this time though. "Ah, I guess you are a bright boy. Taking a hit the last one said, good on yah, kid. Sadly, even if you know just a bit of what we are going to do, you will be powerless to stop us."

I jumped fam Tumblr_muquobpX7x1sg3et3o1_500

Enemies :

3I jumped fam Empty Re: I jumped fam Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:56 pm

Anonymous

"To be honestly, you don't need to explain anything else. As even if you guys didn't plan to attack me, I wanted to try and kill you. Test my strength I guess against the dead you could say, as I already know I can win this." Derous would say, paying attention to everything around him, ready to react at any time, even in the middle of his speaking. In battle you needed to be aware of anything and ready to react in anyway possible in order not to fall, that is something Derous learned a long time ago, and something he will never forget.

The skeletons didn't even give Derous a response, it wasn't needed. And the amount of skeletons would decrease, and only to would remain. The two other skeletons merging with what seemed to be the stronger ones. What this did was not only boast the defenses of the two new skeletons but give them weapons. Some extra bones becoming a shield and others a bladed like weapon.

Looking at this one would think that the skeletons just made weapons and stuff out of the others and this was nothing, but Derous wouldn't over look this. 'Okay, I should think of those weapons as extensions of those guys arms. They may also be able to swing them in a different manner than regular swordsmen, so I must be careful not to stay on that side. An option I have is to go for the shield, or at least stay on that side. Hmm, also I need to take one out at a time. I don't have anything really to take them both out at once, okay. I got this.' Derous would think to himself, these thoughts not even taking more than a few seconds come into his mind, even if they are a bit scrabbled around.  

They would rush him, hacking and slashing at the young Derous, but each strike would miss. Derous able to avoid them effortlessly, with simple side steps, jumps, and ducking. Though, the skeletons had seemed a bit impressive they were pitiful warriors. Derous had honestly overestimated them and would begin to dispatch of them. Utilizing Rankyaku to cut clean through one of the skeletons's bones, this cutting the thing clean in half. Cutting them skeleton vertically. Derous would then do the same to the second skeleton after it would miss one of it's attacks.

Enemies :

Skills:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum