One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Sacrifice  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Sacrifice  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Sacrifice  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Sacrifice  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Sacrifice  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Sacrifice  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Sacrifice  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Sacrifice  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Sacrifice  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sacrifice  Empty Sacrifice Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:52 am

Anonymous

Task Name:Sacrifice
Tier: 2
NPC or PC: NPC
Crew, Team, or Personal:Personal
Description:On the way there Derous reads over the information explaining the current status of Ilusia. The journey from the 80th Branch to Ilusia is just a week or so. So Derous takes this time to get to know his new crew and get them battle ready. On the night that the Island is spotted Derous tells them to drop anchor. They will have a feast before heading to the island. As he knows this is the last night they will be able to have any true fun, as the situation on Ilusia is not the best. Unlike most of his crew Derous didn't partake drinking, but he did enjoy himself. And after the party and he went to rest in his quarts he would awake to a sword resting against his throat. He would then be brought out to the deck of his ship, his men all tied up. Their a decision must be made. Either Derous goes with the group or the slaughter all of his men.
Enemy Details: 50 enemies
Boss:

2Sacrifice  Empty Re: Sacrifice Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:25 am

Anonymous

Sacrifice  Tumblr_mox3huByqc1snkp5fo1_1280

'What the hell is this feeling? Why? WHY!?! Why am I listening to these guys.... each of them is telling me their story.. each of them are telling me everything they desire, and want. But why? Yes, I understand I asked each and everyone of them to tell me something. But I didn't expect... all of this. If only they knew... if only they knew that I will crush their dreams, it it mean't I can get even a little close to reaching one of my goals. If they knew how much I would do... just for myself.

Whohoho, if only they knew what I have already done.. they would probably call me edgy, kek. But.... but I still don't like this. Yea, I enjoy making others suffer... that is how I was raised. I just find this... boring... It would be too easily to make these men and women that follow me suffer, but... but that is boring.

Where is the EXCITEMENT!?! How come i'm finding all of this....boring.... how come I can't even think of any insults. I don't think I should stop being a Marine, but I can't stand this... I don't want to be... bored. Someone must suffer to bring out my excitement... someone has to suffer. Someone... someone with a high spirit someone with a dream that stands out among the rest. Until I find someone like that.... I will be bored.'
Though his thoughts were this he only wore a warm smile on his face as his crew approached him. All of the talking though didn't happen in a single day, but rather other the three weeks the groups traveled to their destination. And smiling wasn't the only thing Derous did but he spoke with them about them as if he really cared, when he didn't, he was just trying to find that one. But sadly he didn't find that one within his crew, none of them were want he wanted to make suffer. All of them bored him.  It made no sense out of forty men and women none had that DREAM Derous wanted to crush.

It wasn't like what they wanted was stupid, no they were pretty good for normal people. Some wanted to move up in the ranks, just like Derous, and become something worth talked about. Some just found this as a great way to go on different adventures, but the right way. And a few had been hurt in someway, by either pirates or revolutionaries, and wanted revenge. Nothing that stuck out to Derous....

3Sacrifice  Empty Re: Sacrifice Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:43 am

Anonymous

Sacrifice  Large

Derous would watch them, all, having the time of their lives. As he told them to get as much partying as they could in, as it would be months before they can do any of that. They were going to have their hands full on Ilusia, and they would have to be serious at all times or death would surely take them. So, those that had some kinda skill cooked a large feast, by using the rest of what they had. And everyone just kicked it. Derous also tried to put on the act of having fun, as he didn't want to bring his men down with a sour mood.

People sang, drank, eat, all that good stuff. Derous though would retire earlier than his men  as he need his rest, and he couldn't keep up his act any longer. Once back at his quarters Derous would actually go over the information he was given on Ilusia, wanting to make sure he had it all within his mind.

After Derous would read over all the paper work he would go and rest, thinking over it all once more before drifting off into dream land. Picturing it all within his head. Ilusia  a beautiful and thriving kingdom that wishes nothing more than to live in peace, an ideal dream for almost every Kingdom out there. Derous could just feel the warn weather.  But just like those Kingdoms that want to live in peace and prosperity they must be a sacrifice. Yes, a great sacrifice that no one has to pay, but someone has to pay. Sadly, those that pay that sacrifice for this Kingdom are the less fortunate, this meaning the poorer than poor and prisoners. Derous could see the suffering within their eyes, taste the tears of sorrow and sweat of hard labor.

As being heavily affiliated to the World Government means that their will indeed be Marines, and a large amount, stationed here to make sure this place doesn't fall out of their grasp. As the World Governments greatest enemy to date, the Revolutionaries, want to "liberate" the whole Island from the current ruler, which would also have this Island no longer be in the clutches of the World Government.

The Revolutionaries do have a right to want to do this, as many of their soldiers are the ones that are being put to work, forced into this cruel slavery. But not just them. Those that are slaves are transported to this Island, specifically to the Kingdom, and also Prisoners from all around are forced into slavery until their time to serve has ended. Though, that hasn't been the case in recent years. As those put into this slaver are not allowed to leave anymore, the current Monarchy enjoying and seeing as it will be better just to keep those people slaves, no matter their age or gender, shit any crime can land you into being a slave. And the crazy thing is... no one but those of higher status know this.

People rarely see the slaves as they work under the kingdom and also within the fields a far distance away from the Kingdom, other measures are also take to make sure the general public doesn't see the injustice, and try to stop this. Derous though hopes... that all of this is much worse. He hopes that those suffering don't die a quick death.. but die after a long period of being a slave. Also, this is probably one of the many reasons the revolutionaries have begun to get more aggressive in trying to take the kingdom.

4Sacrifice  Empty Re: Sacrifice Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:00 am

Anonymous

Sacrifice  Large

"Shit, still they party? It should be past midnight... I guess I have no choice but to make them get some rest." Derous would say as he would stand to his feet and just put on some pants, as he slept in what he was brought within this world with. As he headed tot he upper deck of the ship he would hear that there wasn't any singing going on still but rather just a bunch of shuffling feet. Ah, and when he made it out and saw what was really going on he knew things were not good. There wasn't any partying going on but a battle had just finished.... and the Marines aboard this ship had lost the fight. Most laid on the ground unconscious while others were being tied up. Such a sorry sight this all was, but it couldn't be helped. Derous' crew were probably tired from all the parting and most of them being drunk didn't help at all. Even those that Derous knew were capable warriors had lost.

Derous though wasn't like his crew, and this amount of enemies was a large amount, but he could handle them. It was something he heard though that wouldn't allow him to make any moves.

"Shit! I know him! That guy killed that pirate that came from the Grandline. Captain Justice was his name. YEA! I was there... but I was one of the lucky few to escape. Heheh, got damn! I honestly didn't think i would even see this guy again, watch out guys. This dude can turn into a kid or something."

"No, I can't. That was a one time thing.... but tell me who are you people? Pirates?" Derous would interject.

"Can't yah tell!? We are the fucking revolutionaries! I was apart of them for almost all my life, and ran with Captain Justice when he was looking for people to join him for a big attack. I couldn't pass that up.. so I went along with it. But let me stop.... i'm telling you too much. Get ready to die man!"

"WAIT!" Everyone's attention would be turned to a individual clad in all black, their gun at the head of Derous. "We will give him a choice, as I knew of that man...Captain Justice. a powerful devil fruit user. And if he killed him his life is worth a lot. So..Marine. Would you rather have all of your crew killed here.... now. Or will you come with us without a problem." Why this option came up was because, giving his achievements, Derous could be very dangerous to the Revolutionaries, and probably won't die here, but also he is very valuable to the Marines. So in short if a battle was to happen again Derous could tip the scale.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum