One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Obvious choice  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Obvious choice  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Obvious choice  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Obvious choice  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Obvious choice  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Obvious choice  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Obvious choice  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Obvious choice  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Obvious choice  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Obvious choice  Empty Obvious choice Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:03 am

Anonymous

Task Name:Obvious choice
Tier:1
NPC or PC:NPC
Crew, Team, or Personal: Personal
Description:Yes, the selfish Derous had chosen to let himself be captured instead of his crew slaughtered. As they sail way from his ship and into the night, Derous is beaten a bit. He can't fight back as he is tied up and also he doesn't want to. Rather he asks many questions until someone are answered.
Enemy Details: Doesn't matter
Boss:

2Obvious choice  Empty Re: Obvious choice Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:20 am

Anonymous

Obvious choice  Bampw-japanese-text-manga-quote-Favim.com-2087985

All Derous would hear after that was his crew, those still conscious, telling him to not go along with those options. Them telling him if he fought with them they could beat all of theses guys, that he just needed to untie them somehow. That he could blah blah blah. Them calling out to him was getting rather annoying, and he couldn't take it. He didn't want to hear them any more. So he would give his answer so they would shut up, "Okay. Take me... I won't fight, but tie me. I like bondage, so stimulate me. Baby~" They would ignore his last comment and the person with the gun to Derous' head would pistol whip him. Derous wouldn't try to take the hit and would fall to the ground. Then they would begin to tie him up. At first he thought his crew wouldn't say anything but then he heard it.... the fucking crying. They begged for their lives to be taken instead, having bonding with Derous in some strange way that hey didn't want to see the man taken away. As they believed he would never return.

They actually wouldn't just take him off of the ship though, but rather begin to beat him. Mercilessly in front of his crew, laughing as they did this. Maybe this was all frustration that they were finally letting out. Derous could only image what they had been going through on Ilusia. Comrades probably being killed in front of them... or put to work as slaves. All of that must have made them hate Marines even more and, honestly, it was pretty funny, to Derous.

Oh, how he wanted to burst into laughter at their weak beatings. But he knew that would cause something he didn't want, he already let himself get tied up. So they could kill his crew now with a problem. Derous was fine though keeping his mouth suck and just taking all of the beatings. As blood began to pour from his head he would say something though, " .... guys *cough of blood* we should really take this some place more... comfy." That comment would just earn Derous kick to the head. But they would agree and begin to return to their vessels.  

3Obvious choice  Empty Re: Obvious choice Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:38 am

Anonymous

Derous would be placed on one of their vessels, they not being ships bur advance canoes. Derous wasn't sure and it didn't matter at this time, all he wanted to know is if this was going to get good. They got him all excite when they tied him up and barely beat him. "So.... I'm pretty sure you guys are going to be taking me to your base. Are we going to have fun their?" Derous would ask.

"What is wrong with you? Shut the fuck up!" One of the Revs would say as he would hit Derous with the butt of their gun, wanting him to shut up. They finding him acting like this being weird but something else was troubling them. As they knew someone at their base was going to really enjoy Derous, to a point no one will want to around the two. As they don't want to be roped into the hell that was about to happen... they didn't want the nightmares to take them.

Revolutionaries fight for the people, most say, and are probably made up of only good guys. This though is false as every organization has those...types... the Marines have people that have absolute Justice. While the Revolutionaries have people that just want to be in charge but don't want to be apart of of the World Government. Pirates just have those bat shit crazy people. Though, the descriptions of those types, here, aren't that well it is still know that there are basically those horrible people out there. As there always have been and always will be, as the world can never be perfect.

4Obvious choice  Empty Re: Obvious choice Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:50 am

Anonymous

"Hey, remember what happened to that group of Marines we brought back to the base?"

"Yea? So?"

"Don't you think we should just kill the marines instead of capturing them... yea, I don't like the bastards. But I don't want to have this fate put on them..."

"Stop! You already know the boss says that we always bring back high ranking or well know Marines back if we can. And that their fate is well deserved. Even if you find it disturbing just know... they have done worse."

"Man, I don't know.I just think we will get bad karma or something if we do shit like this, it just ain't right."

"Say that shit to my dead family... all Marines deserve some type of punishment. And a quick death isn't one of them."

"...I guess..."

Derous would listen to the dialogue between the two, his excitement growing even more. He couldn't wait... he couldn't wait at all for this... he has thrived on pain and suffering, it being his own sometimes. Raised on the stuff. So, he believed he could take anything, nothing could faze him. His past wasn't the brightest but it was dark enough that all before him nothing could come close to that. But what lied before Derous when he arrived to the base and was dragged through the halls was something he would not be ready for, something that was able to strike fear into this fearless monster. He was ready to overcome this this.. climb out of this new darkness stronger and still in the same state when he entered. As he was Derous, not Thomas Tew, and he was someone, no something, above others. He was a monster that could never be beaten or brought down... sadly he would be facing against a monster mightier than him.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum