One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Fishman Arc Part 2 [ Gold Leopard Pirates ] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Fishman Arc Part 2 [ Gold Leopard Pirates ] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Fishman Arc Part 2 [ Gold Leopard Pirates ] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Fishman Arc Part 2 [ Gold Leopard Pirates ] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Fishman Arc Part 2 [ Gold Leopard Pirates ] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Fishman Arc Part 2 [ Gold Leopard Pirates ] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Fishman Arc Part 2 [ Gold Leopard Pirates ] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Fishman Arc Part 2 [ Gold Leopard Pirates ] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Fishman Arc Part 2 [ Gold Leopard Pirates ] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Blanco Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Blanco Bean
Fishman Task Part 1:

Leparo Donquixote

Leparo was rejoiced to have come back at a time like this. To Briss Kingdom but sadly he wasn't allowed to enjoy it like most people. He was with Melissa and the duo were searching for new members for their crew but right now the search wasn't going so good. Leparo was cloaked up along with Melissa as the two were wanted in Briss Kingdom but that didn't stop them from enjoying their time.

The city seemed more crowded than normal but that didn't stop Leparo from finding his favorite spot which is the same bar he and Melissa burned down some time ago. It wasn't really smart for them to be here but considering everything that just happened with the Fishmen and the parade Leparo wasn't in the best state of mind. He was on go mode with just about anything right now and if he saw a fishman he would probably cook him at this point.

His wounds were still healing from all the shit that happened. Bandages on his head,shoulder,arms and hands Leparo wasn't looking like him. He wanted to drink some sake in order to cope with the unusually high amount of pain he was dealing with. He found the bar and realized how nice it looked compared to last time. Long and behold their was an image of Leparo and Melissa on the wall and it was their wanted poster. Those two were hated in this part of town becase of the bar burning down which caused Leparo to chuckle a bit at he walked in with Melissa sitting down at the same table as before. "Fun" joked Leparo still with his hood on.

Mood:Happy
Condition:Rested

Dr Hide

Pirates
Pirates

Dr Hide
Gold Leopard Pirates
W/C: 284
"Rising Legacy"

The two aspiring pirates had set foot upon the Briss Kingdom, within the south blue. Their raft had made it's way from the East where the two lads had met over a brawl with some weak marine who couldn't even catch one of them. Coming together on an alliance, the two would walk into the town, were they wished to find a place to shower and grab a bite to eat. A swordsman and a Martial Artist, people who valued the art of fighting though with different specialized abilities. Dominick's bag still contained some fluid of serum he mixed together a few months ago, as it didn't seem to age. He'd look at Mura-ya, tempted to tease him by pulling his pony tail though he knew how enraged he'd get and probably leave him there. It seemed that every-time Dominick would even enter a bar or start drinking bad things were bound to happen, though shrugging off his beliefs, walked right into another local pub he believed, and would take a seat in a booth. He'd look around spotting a pair of people with cloaks sitting not that far away, and Dominick wasn't able to take his eyes off their position. They looked too suspicious, as he could barely see their faces, and it worried him. He'd tap the table attempting to catch Mura-ya's attention, and roll his eyes to their location. "Mura...you see them right? Think their bounty hunters or undercover marines?", Dominick wasn't sure at most time's seeing as though trouble came his way. He'd look away only with the thought of them noticing his concerned glance, at the sight of a strand of bandage hanging down from under the table..

ASTERISM@ネバーランド

Last edited by Dr Hide on Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brian Sanchez

Pirates
Pirates

Brian Sanchez

Notes

Fishman Arc, Part 2

As Dominick and Mura landed on the Briss Kingdom in their make-shift raft from the East Blue, Mura was delighted that they had made it. He personally didn't think they would in their small-ass raft. They were here now and Mura had to go to his favorite relaxing place, a bar. While Dominick and Mura were walking into town they both agreed on going to the local tavern.

Once they entered the tavern they both sat beside a table and Dominick had realized the presence of two shady figures.

""Mura...you see them right? Think their bounty hunters or undercover marines?"

Once their bartender had came over to their table and asked what they wanted to order Mura had already planned his next action.

" How may I help you both, on this fine day?"

" We'd like to take two beers, and bring it beside those two hooded figures. We'll be sitting next to them."

Mura had ordered his beers and made Dominick come with him to the two hooded persons. As he approached them, he sat on a chair beside them with a "Clump!" and as did Dominick. Mura was ready to ask them some questions.

" Hello, may I ask if these places are taken?" Before letting them answer he had spoken again.

"They aren't? Why thank you for your genorisity. Anyways, pardon me for my rudeness. My name is Mura, and this is Hide. I'm going out on a limb here, because if you're marines our bounty hunter's we are screwed but, we are both pirates. What about you both?"

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
388 words
tags
a line of notes here

Melissa would have returned, having been upon an island with a beautiful new friend, the archer Naga. During this time she had trained her new abilities, a secret, a secret that she had held. During her time away, Melissa had obtained something. A power, a devil fruit capability that revolved around the element of snow. Not only was it a devil fruit of elemental abilities, she had obtained a rare logia devil fruit. She had not told Leparo about this, she kept it to herself until she was capable of actually controlling her capabilities. Now though, now she had a grasp on her power. It was incredibly strange, being back in Briss. Their own history within Briss was not one of happy memories. The last time Melissa had came here with Leparo, it ended with her burning down the tavern, with Leparo in it.

But alas, they had found one another again, and Melissa had met up with Leparo prior to returning. So as they walked, fully cloaked which sometimes made things a little harder, seeing as cloaks would be strange, thankfully it was cold, for others of course, not her. Her new abilities made her unable to feel the cold temperature. Melissa and Leparo would be seated in the tavern that of course had been re-built. As she sat down, Melissa would smile, "Perhaps, this date, will go well" she would laugh softly. Her cloak would cover her face enough that not many would be able to recognise her.

Before Melissa was able to even look at the menu, Melissa would hear a voice, requesting to sit beside them, now Melissa wasn't sure about this, you know, two strangers suddenly take an interest in you, and the rude little fucker didn't even wait until he was told to piss off. Melissa would look at the two, her face scrunched up, though hardly noticeable due to the cloak. Then all of a sudden he was telling them about their piracy. At this Melissa would smile. "Not much of a bounty on you then right? See, we two are the blue's most famous bounty hunters. You going to come without a fuss huh?" her voice would ring out, her eyes moved to Leparo, a wicked smile upon her face.

made by sei

Blanco Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Blanco Bean

Leparo Donquixote

Leparo had watched as hit sake came to the table. He wasn't quite sure how this day would turn out but boy if this sake was good he would damn sure enjoy its value and find out. Melissa made a joke about this date going better which caused a small chuckle from Leparo as he knew why she said that. Leparo began to lift his come when suddenly two men came next to them which caused Leparo to stop in his tracks and grin. The way his hood was he looked like complete darkness underneath besides his scar over his eye which was his only visible feature. A smile broke across his face and the two spoke about piracy and all that junk. They spoke about them being pirates so if we're bounty hunters how do we want to approach this. Melissa being who she is beat Leparo to the punch and went on saying that they were indeed bounty hunters and they weren't worth the time to chase given how open they were about their bounties. Truthfully Leparo knew who these two were. He had recently had their bounty poster and planned on going to the East Blue for their services.

"Oi, Dominick Hide, you're worth the hunt. You are a doctor or something like that yea? You are really good. As for you kid" said Leparo as he turned slightly to look at Mura"You're a decent swordsman yea. With the right training maybe you might be someone to fear" said Leparo as he began to drink his sake. He was going to enjoy his time in Briss Kingdom and these two punks weren't going to stop Leparo from doing so.

Brian Sanchez

Pirates
Pirates

Brian Sanchez

NOTES

Fishman Arc, Part 2

Mood: Delighted

Mura had blushed after Leparo's compliment, and gently kicked Dominick's leg under the table.

"Why thank you, Leparo. I also know who you are. One of the strongest rookies on these seas. I'm sorry for disrespecting your date, I didn't mean any harm. I heard about your incident in this same bar a while back. Don't you think they'll realize who you are."

Mura respected this guy, he was like his idol in a way. He knew that Leparo was much stronger than he was, and that he wouldn't be able to defeat him in a fight. He wanted to propose the fact to join their pirate crew if they even had one. This would be a great way for Mura to reach his cheesy goal in being the strongest swordsman in all of the 4 blues. Hopefully, Leparo would help him reach that goal with Mura as his underling. Yet, Mura didn't know who this female was but she did look very strong.

"Umm... Mr.Leparo, I would like to ask if you would allow Dominick and I to aid you on your journeys. As in, maybe, joining your crew? I've heard so much about you, and want to see this in person, by being your underling. I'd be in your favor forever if you allow us to join you. I only have respect for people that are stronger than me. Hopefully, we can help you reach your goals."

Mura was scared that he'd reject them both, since they weren't the best rookies. They both needed training, which Leparo could provide over the course of their journeys. As Mura completed his sentence, he had started to hear explosions and citizen's screen from outside. He was ready to react and go outside to help, but waited for Hide's reaction.

Dr Hide

Pirates
Pirates

Dr Hide
Gold Leopard Pirates
W/C 274
SHORT NOTE HERE
Dominick's vibe quickly transitioned from alert to irritated as he listened to his counter-part's conversation. The tone and which he spoke was of the up-most annoying. The way he tried to balance his tough-ness and his need for protection disappointed Dominick to the bone. He would begin to speak, I'd apreciate it if you didn't sound like a if you didn't sound like such a vulnerable faggot, and secondly how can you claim yourselves so highly when i'm noticing your friend here covered in bandages?  The pair had their own set of cockness, as the group would secretly size each-other up. Honestly Dominick didn't care about joining a crew right off the back, but wasn't it the captain who decided who joined?, he didn't think it was usual for the member to ask. After he said his few words, he'd drink the rest of his beer and sink into his hoodie. He liked the cold, the cold brought joyful memories that he liked to fawn over when he wasn't entirely focused in a conversation. 

Well allow me introduce myself despite what you've heard. My name is Dominick Hide, the traveling free-lance Doctor, and practitioner of the Black Leg Style. I can get a little violent from time to time but, it's all in the name of my morals. Now "Bounty Hunters", I'm not familiar with your faces but that scar....that is something.  His voice produced a tone that was more business than casual, it was meant to provoke tension within the group. Dominick  thought if he played his cards right it'll be an advantage of him leaving with Mura unharmed.

ASTERISM@ネバーランド

Last edited by Dr Hide on Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
678 words
1 flying fishman killed
280 stamina remaining

An instant dislike, that is what Melissa felt for these two, especially the swordsmen whom completely ignored her, perhaps he was unaware that she could crush his skull in mere miliseconds, If one were to check the current wanted posters, one would see her own bounty exceeded even that of her captain. Her hands begun to grasp the desk, ready to flip it in the direction of the swordsmens face. Yet the doctor intrigued her more than the butt kiss. His speech was one she was familiar with, sarcasm and a hint of being a wide ass. As he stated "bounty hunters" in such a tone, Melissa would smile softly. "You, you i like" she said pointing to the doctor.

She had not drank any of the sake at the table, instead her order of water would appear, why it took so long? who the fuck nows. Yet it would be drained in an instant. Upon her releasing a sigh of relief, a loud noise would erupt around them. From the right side of the tavern, a large cannonball would present itself, firing straight through the other end. "We can never get some quite time in this place" Melissa would say to Leparo as she rose. "You boys can keep drinking if you want, I'm going to check what the hells going on" Melissa would say. She stood so casually, not even bothered nor fazed by the large sound. A smile upon her face as she looked to the two new guys and gave them a wink before she walked out of the door.

As she left the tavern, her eyes would widen at the destruction, Briss kingdom was somewhat heavily damaged in mere minutes. But what had caused it. Screeches from above would answer this. "Great, flying fucking fishman" she would say as she shook her head. The large chunks of debris from the large hole in the tavern would serve her well at this point. Walking a few meters to pick it up, the Devil fruit user would grasp it at both ends. Lifting it with ease, she would give a single spin before releasing the large block. This block of stone would soar through the air is if it weighed nothing. Melissa would place a single hand over her face to block the sun, while keeping the debris in her vision.

A large crack would probably have sounded in the ears of the fishman as the debris struck him, falling from the flying fish and striking the ground with a large thud, his neck snapping due to landing upon it. "Bulls eye" Melissa would say, one down. She had assumed the flying fishmen had been the only source. Though soon the city of briss would erupt in chants from the fishman infantry. Melissa would smile softly, they all came from a single direction. "Hey, Lep darling, and you two, if ya wanna make yourself useful, deal with the flying bastards. I got the ground patrol" the girl would say with a smile as she ran towards them. Now she wouldn't be able to take em all out in a single go thats for sure. But she could hinder them greatly. "Better admire this Leparo" Melissa said, hopefully loud enough for her man to hear her.

Inhaling, filling her lungs with air, she would exhale, yet it was not just air that was released, hundreds of thousands of snow particles flew from her mouth, faster and faster as they enveloped the entire fishman army within its fifteen meter range. A few escaped roughly around five, who decided that the snow women was not the best target, heading round towards the east of the village. Melissa would focus on the fifteen she had within her blizzard. The snow swirling fiercly, to vast for them to move quickly. The Yuki Yuki No Mi user would then proceed to enhance her arms. Snow covered her fists, compacted to allow her to hit harder without damaging herself. She walked forth in to the blizzard,

Her entire form vanishing from view.

Techniques used:

made by sei

Blanco Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Blanco Bean

Leparo Donquixote

Needless to say Leparo wasn't interested in these two. "No harm done kid" said Leparo in reference to the apology about his date being interrupted by the two men. Leparo let out a soft chuckle because nothing could go their way when they came to Briss Kingdom. It was as if they were cursed here or something. "They can try if they want" exclaimed Leparo in reference to Mura suggesting he should hide better given his track record in Briss.

Truthfully being harmed in Briss was the furthest thing from his mind. Continuing to drink his sake Leparo heard Mura call him "Mr" which caused the sake sipping to stop. "Don't ever call me that" said Leparo who seemed more serious than normal. He was trying to have fun with these guys and boy was it working.

Before Leparo could pick his sake back up he heard Mura make his case to join the Gold Leopard Pirates which caused a bit of ease around the table as Leparo contemplated the decision to let these two join him. Mura was cut off by his friend Dominick, the doctor. Leparo turned to see what he had to say and he mentioned that the duo of Mel and Leparo couldn't be that strong given Leparo wearing bandages which caused a smirk to bare Leparo's face. "Its been a long month for me is all" joked Leparo as he would tilt his mug back to drink some sake.

When Dominick was all said and done Leparo changed his opinion on him which actually made him want to recruit the man. He even referenced Leparo's scar which granted a little smirk. He sounded as if he was Leparo himself with the confidence and brashness in his voice. Even Melissa liked him more than she would normally like strangers. "Hone-"

Leparo was cut off by an explosion. The wall near where they sat was completely gone and as it went so did Leparo's cloak. Continuing to sit there he watched as Melissa reacted first and sprung into action. "Oi, Dominick... Lets go see this Black Leg Style you speak of" said Leparo as he casually stood up and walked out the tavern. He noticed destruction everywhere around Briss which caused a chuckle from Leparo. "More fishmen eh?" They had given him and Melissa some problems not to long ago and now it was time to even the score.

From Melissa's plea she asked the men to handle the air forces which Leparo wanted to do anyway. He'd pick up debris from the ground and chuck it towards two different Fishmen whom were flying. Both pieces hitting them but the fact Leparo's strength had grown this fast was amazing.

As that rapped up a faint sound of Leparo's name could be heard as his eyes shot towards Melissa who was spewing snow from her mouth. For some reason that didn't surprise him much "That's what she was doing when she was away" said Leparo who proceeded to watch her show off her skills.

Brian Sanchez

Pirates
Pirates

Brian Sanchez

Notes

Mood: Pissed Off

"Ugh, I was just getting some peace and quit."

Mura had just started drinking the beer he had ordered and a large cannon ball had hit the bar. None of the others were in shock and neither was Mura. He was used to getting chased after, but he suspected it wasn't him the enemy was after. As he walked out the bar, the other 3 had already been outside. Leparo's female companion had taken down most of the fishman on ground. She had had an amazing logia devil fruit, and Mura was intrigued about it.

Mura slowly walked outside, as the women asked the three of them to take care of the flying fishmen.  He knew that this would be an easy task, as he unsheathed Osoroshii (his Nodachi) he pointed it's tip facing a small group of 3 fishmen. Mura held Osoroshii horizontally above the shoulder of his arm, and then performed a circular swing that launched an air compressed projectile spiraling towards the 3 fishmen. It had a dark red color to it, as it rapidly approached them.

Carelessly, the fishmen hadn't noticed the attack and were quickly stricken down. Once it hit them, they could no longer fly resulting in them rapidly falling to their death. They hit the ground with a thud, and Mura couldn't help but smile. He sheathed Osoroshii, and slowly walked away from the bar; looking for other fish to fry.

He wanted to go thank the women for aiding them with the fishman. She seemed very strong, much stronger than him anyways. He walked up to her, as she was half snow and started a conversation.

"You're pretty strong. Much stronger than myself, anyways. I'll be taking some of the flying fishmen down, and you said you'd take the ground ones. I'm really curious about who you are and where you got that Logia. Well, we can chit-chat later.  I better be off. Time to kill these goldfish. Good Luck, even though you seem to not need it."

As he finished his sentence he walked away, ready to go finish off many more of these fish scum.

Skills Used:

Last edited by Murasaki Flare on Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dr Hide

Pirates
Pirates

Dr Hide
It was unusual as Dominick had strucken a bit if interest into the duo his partner interrupted. His previous comment made scar-ya, create a certain interest in his fighting style. It was likely he hadnt know the way of the black leg style, it was primarly a leg fighting style. He wouldnt mention anything about his Devil fruit ability, it was a huge weakness and an even better trump card. It was about the usual time from his other encoynters during a bar, as soon as he started drinking, a cannonball came crashing down the side of the bar, and the beauty was first to engage. She'd disappear into a snowy region requesting the gentlemen & mura-ya attack thr incoming flying fishmen. This was a bit out of his fighting range seeing as scar-ya threw debris and mura creating a crescent vacuum blade. Getting a running start he'd jump onto the muscular built scar-ya, using boost to project himself into the air, starting his first attack. With the first victim charging toward his location mid-air, he proceeded to land a kick into his collar bone, possibly breaking it and sending him descending into the ground. After propelling even further with the kick, he'd catch a ride on the back of another fish-man. He'd shake to remove Dominick but all Dominick did was laugh & ride this species like a rodeo. He could care less knowing Mura would send him a grin thinking he was impressing the beauty. But the thing his counterpart didnt know was Dominick wasnt much of a chaser for females. He allowed them to come and go as they pleased, his mentality was a bit stubborn and petty but i saved him from wasting his time. From above he could see Mura creating conversation but He would finish his ride by allowing it to run into the sidr og a building before jumping off. He'd land in a hay stack, as it would create a cloud with pieces falling into his hair, as he smiled spitting out the cattle food. "Hehe...whats next?"

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
536 words
15 infantry fishman killed
265 stamina remaining

The swordsmen within this group would find time to have an encounter with Melissa, whom at this point had finished creating her snow like gauntlets. It would seem not only was he interested within her devil fruit power but her as a person. That intrigued Melissa, forcing a smile to appear upon her mouth. "Well, if your joining us, i suppose you have all the time in the world to get to know me" Melissa would say softly granting him a nod as she then entered the blizzard, becoming obscured from site. The fishmen within would be freezing cold, their teeth chattering from the tormenting blizzard. They moved, slower than usual. They struggled to see, the female moved with grace and speed. Fishman after fishman would find their end within the snowy blizzard. The blizzard halted its movement at the will of the female. The vast churning snow drifted lazily. A mere three minutes had passed since Melissa had entered the snow storm. The deceased fishman now littered the area, the bodies hidden in the snow fall.

The snow gauntlets she wore were now caked in blood. Yet Melissa was unharmed. As she yawned, she would turn to see the doctor lying in hay. She giggled gently before running forth, towards the doctor whom now lay upon the hay. Her snow gauntlets faded, instead her hand now held a large ball of snow, much larger than any human could make in mere mili-seconds. Her hand threw the the ball forth in the direction towards the doctor. The tiger like fishmans sword raised. Ready to come down to end the doctor's life, the snow ball hit. The power of such a strike coupled with Melissa's own physical power was enough to knock the shark like fishman back. Melissa had used this technique to kill a fishman before, the fact that the shark only stumbled proved that it was superior in terms of strength and durablity. She was now 5 meters from the doctor. "Maybe you should get up now"" Melissa would say sweetly as she cracked her knuckles.

At this point their now stood a totoal of five fishman upon the ground fighting with marine reinforcements, yet they seemed to be overpowering the marines due to their unique qualities.  Only two fishman riding upon the flying fish remained, while a large shark like fishman had appeared. They looked stronger than the others but Melissa would stand with a smile upon her face. About to say something she felt a strike hit her from behind, a fist from a powerful foe whom pushed her forward a further four meters, sliding the remainder to be almost at the feet of the doctor. The pain in her back subsided, but as she looked to her attacker, she would see yet another fishman of the tiger variety, 100% identacle in appearance to that of the one she had launched a snow ball at. So she was testing her capabilities also, learning new things. She had to think about her body being that of snow for it to work. Sneak attacks would still effect her. "Eugh, i thought one ugly fucker was bad enough" Melissa would say before sticking her tongue out.

Techniques used:

made by sei

Technique used:

Blanco Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Blanco Bean

Leparo Donquixote

Leparo was impressed. After he had knocked that fish out of the sky he noticed how much fun he would have if these two joined his crew. He had to admit that this Mura kid was decent. His friend Dominick was special with his skills especially with that vaulting kick off of Leparo which was more interesting than anything else. How he rode those fishmen was pretty hilarious due to Leparo considering something like that but thought he was to large of a man for something like that to work.

As for Melissa she was doing what she always does and wowing Leparo with her incredible skill, this time it was her devils fruit which seemed to turn her into snow. He was trying to pinpoint exactly when she got it but he couldn't quite figure it out. Probably when she left for those few days to be with her friend. Hopefully the duo would talk about this later.

Leparo began to punch his way through fishmen on his way towards Dominick who he saw fall within his direction. As Leparo got near Dominick and Melissa he noticed a fishman attack her from her backside sending her forward. This caused Leparo to spring into action as he dashed forward alerting the fishman of his presence.

You could see the fishman attempting to throw a punch but the speed of Leparo allowed him to weave the attack by cutting underneath it as he punched the fisherman in the stomach. "Don't you ever touch my girl again" said Leparo with the rage of one thousand men fueling him. The punch caused the fishman to fly backwards  over where Dominick was through a building.

Mood:Thinking
Condition:Battered

Brian Sanchez

Pirates
Pirates

Brian Sanchez

Notes

Mood: Mischievous

Mura had quickly noticed Leparo, and the female's distinguished fighting style. He was very interested in Leparo's brute strength as well. Once Mel got hit, Mura saw that Leparo swiftly ran over to the fishman that had damaged her. While Leparo was fighting fishmen, Hide was sitting in a hay sack, and Mel was beside Hide, Mura wanted to ride a fucking flying fish!

He rapidly jumped up and wings sprouted on his back. Long and elegant brown wings with a white outline flapped in the sky, as Mura flew up to one of the fish. He wasn't sure why he wanted to fly on one, even though he could fly, but he just wanted to feel that experience. Flying on a fish was much different that flying with your own power and energy.

As he reached the fish, he pushed the fishman that was atop of it off. While the fishman was screaming to his death, Mura jumped on the fish and started flying in circles around the 3 guys. Once on the fish, he quickly put his wings away, making them vanish in thin air. After, about 2 laps Mura flew down over to the Dominick and offered him a ride. He told Leparo what he suspected could be their battle plan.

"Leparo, you and your friend can take all the fishman on ground. And Dominick and I will take down all the flying ones. Ok, Dominick let's go up!"

As he finished spreading his plan, he realized how arrogant he must have been. Telling a captain what to do, but what was done cannot be changed. Flying up, Dominick and himself spotted 2 flying fishmen and guided their aircraft over to them.

Last edited by Murasaki Flare on Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum