One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Should I cry? EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Should I cry? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Should I cry? EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Should I cry? EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Should I cry? EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Should I cry? EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Should I cry? EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Should I cry? EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Should I cry? EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Should I cry? Empty Should I cry? Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:02 pm

Anonymous

Task Name:Should I cry?
Tier: 2
NPC or PC:NPC
Crew, Team, or Personal:NPC
Description:Derous would arrive to the Kingdom and the sight was something... mind boggling. Some many bodies of Marines, Revs, City guards, and even innocent people lay on every street. Derous would take a path away from the oncoming fights in the Kingdom. As Derous walked over body over body he would make it to the castle, where he knew what he wanted was. Making it inside he would find that all of his men, lead by a Vice Admiral, would be pushing to the throne room. There Derous will tell them everything, mainly the Vice Admiral, all he knew of the Revs plans. The revs guarding the throne room doors will be dealt with, and the group would go to end this.
Enemy Details:
Boss:No

2Should I cry? Empty Re: Should I cry? Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:47 pm

Anonymous

Should I cry? XExFsMi

"I'm going to get a cold if I stay out in the open like this." Derous would say as he would finally move from his position, the blood of his foe still stained his stolen white attire, but that wasn't all that bad. He could play it out off as him having taken damage, and now just heading somewhere to get medical attention. But it also could make him a target for attack, either way Derous didn't care. It, honestly, didn't matter as he wasn't anywhere near people. On the countryside after leaving the Revolutionaries, now destroyed, hidden base.  

Derous needed to make it to the Kingdom, to assist in the battle. But his main goal was what the revolutionaries were after, the item that he wanted to claim as his own. Even though he didn't know what the item may be, it could be something dumb. But Derous wanted it for some strange reason, he had to have it.

Derous now would make it to a forest, trying his hardest to follow the footprints in the ground. It was getting harder and harder though, as the rain was washing away all traces of those that took this path. Those people having to be the Revolutionaries. "Man, this is becoming difficult. Maybe I should have tried to find a Den Den mushi to ask to be picked up... as the tracks are becoming harder to follow."

A sigh would escape Derous' mouth as he wouldn't continue to walk through the cluster of trees, and over the small ponds. What is going to make things even worse is that it was also getting darker, and Derous had no way of making a source of light. And his tracking skills weren't that good as is and trying to perform that act at night would be truly fruitless.

3Should I cry? Empty Re: Should I cry? Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:48 pm

Anonymous

Should I cry? XExFsMi

"Shit!" Derous would mutter under his breath as he would stumble over a tree root and begin to tumble down into a ditch. Derous would get to his feet and crawl back up to where he previously was, annoyed at himself. He fell because he was still tired after his fight with that monster, Big Daddy. Derous wouldn't let himself stop though, he couldn't take a break in this rain. That would lead to him being sick, and unable to fight in the battle. One thing Derous wasn't worried about was time, as he knew the battle going on at the Kingdom wouldn't end in a day or three days. It was a war going on on this Island, and it wouldn't end till one side was completely annihilated.

'I wonder how many people have fallen. I hope a lot... eww such a edgy thing to say.' Derous would think to himself, not knowing why he went that edgy, for no reason. He already knew that people were going to die from the battle in Illusia.

Finally, something was spotted that would be beneficial to Derous. It wasn't much, from the outside, but it would have to do. As the darkness was quickly coming and continuing to travel would be fruitless. But stopping at that small home would be truly beneficial, as he could possible get directions and also shelter. Derous would pick up his pass and head over to the home, knocking on the door awaiting a response. Slowly the door would open, and a eye would peer through the crack, "Who are you?"

4Should I cry? Empty Re: Should I cry? Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:32 pm

Anonymous

Should I cry? Tumblr_n13rnvcAQ11rwii9to1_500

"I'm Derous... a hurt scientist, can you please let me in? The rain is too much and it's getting dark." Derous would say, entailing his occupation but not his status as a Marine. Why was simply because he didn't want, or think, that would be a good idea. Maybe this guy was a Revolutionary staying behind for some reason, maybe a pirate that didn't like Marines or others, maybe he could just be a crazy guy that didn't like Marines or regular people. Thinking about it Derous didn't think he should've told the man he was hurt, as that could lead to him being attacked. That though could be used in Derous' favor, as he actually wasn't really hurt, he could fight if need be.

"Oh, sure. Come in I guess... but don't touch anything." The man would say as he would move away from the door. Derous would then push the door full open and walk in, what he saw was a wonderland really. Many different things that would get any Scientist wet with excitement, but Derous would keep his cool.

From first glance you would think the old guy was old and frail, shit they guy looked like he should be dead. But strangely someone, like Derous, would also feel a strong warmth from the guy. Like he should learn from this guy, which Derous never felt about someone, other than a certain Admiral.

"Sit there i'll tend to your wounds, boy." The Man would say; Derous would nob his head in understatement and sit down. He sat in the chair and awaited for what the guy was going to do, strangely trusting the guy.

5Should I cry? Empty Re: Should I cry? Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:52 pm

Anonymous

Should I cry? Tumblr_mxg1r73gNP1rlnyl7o2_1280

"Thank you." And with that Derous would close the door behind him, the two days he spent here not being a waste. He has gained knowledge and now knows how to end all of this, so with haste he would begin to head to the Kingdom of Ilusia. Not needed to follow tracks anymore to find his way, as he had all the information he needed in his head. It only took Derous about a hour or so to make it to the entrance of the city, and he could still hear the fighting. It was around mid day so fighting, even with the heavy rain, would be at it's peak right now. Now, Derous wouldn't run as he did to make it here but rather walk and pick his paths carefully. Get killed by being caught int eh cross fire of Marines and Revolutionaries would be bad. So Derous would only stick to alleys and areas that there wasn't any fighting, as gun fire and such would be heard from areas that combat were in.

The areas that Derous would pass through though did have evidence of fighting. Corpses of many different types of people, and they weren't all humans. Yes, there were just a few fishmen lying around. Derous would stumble upon a small group of people kept up in a house, Derous having to sneak into it due to a group of armed people heading his way. He didn't wish to fight, so hiding was the best thing to do.

"What is the situation.. what is going on in this Kingdom?" Derous would ask them, as he looked out of the window at the passing people, who he identified as Revolutionaries. He didn't peek out of the window obviously, but slight just so he could look at them, but them unable to look at him or tell someone was watching.

"...war..."

"I see. Well, don't worry. As I, Derous, promise to end this today." Derous would tell them as he would head back out, not really caring about them, but that was the best thing to say. Finally, he would make it to the large castle, and make his way to the throne room. Well, outside of the room.

6Should I cry? Empty Re: Should I cry? Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:11 pm

Anonymous

Should I cry? Tumblr_lzg4pppYtY1rot9j3o1_500

"Well, I didn't expect to see you all alive." Derous would say, after watching a large group of Marines take care of some Revolutionaries. The amount of Marines in this large hallway were around fifty or so, most of them being his crew. This hallway was big enough to fit this amount of marine and then some, shit this castle was extremely larger than any other Derous had seen in this blue. How wealthy was this Kingdom? What treasurer did it really have?

"HOLD YOUR FIRE!" Someone would call out as they almost, all, fired at Derous. Many of these Marines looked like they shouldn't be fighting anymore, "That man is a Marine, one we thought we lost." She would add. The woman that spoke was Vice Admiral Eve, the one that had request Derous be brought to this branch station on Illusia.

Derous would then explain everything to them. What happened to him. What he had been doing this whole time. And, most importantly, what the plans of the Revs were and how they were going to stop them. Then after Derous had explained everything they would tell him the current situation of the Kingdom and how they are in a bad condition. That the King, and his family, have been held capture for the past few days. And that they aren't sure if the royal family is alive or not. They are in almost positive that, at least, the King is alive. From what they were told by Derous.

"Let me help you..." Someone would say as a door, in the hallway, would slide open. The door appeared to be a hidden passageway. The man was bloodied and appeared close to death. Though, the Vice Admiral would alert to everyone that guy was one of the Princes.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum