One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Task]The Influence of the Yonko EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Task]The Influence of the Yonko EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Task]The Influence of the Yonko EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Task]The Influence of the Yonko EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Task]The Influence of the Yonko EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Task]The Influence of the Yonko EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Task]The Influence of the Yonko EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Task]The Influence of the Yonko EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Task]The Influence of the Yonko EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Task]The Influence of the Yonko Empty [Task]The Influence of the Yonko Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:44 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Task Details:

VENTURING THESE SEAS LEADS TO RUIN
and the bold often die.
HOWEVER ENFORCE YOURLAWS ,AND SPREAD YOURLIESI'LL CUT IT ALL DOWN WITH THIS BLADE OF MINE
Greed destroys the hearts of men.
IT IS WEAKNESS THAT DRAWS THEM TO KILL AND DESTROY & THE RUSH OF POWER... DISGUSTING.

The blue skies soar as Zeke, Xylo and Eden had finally arrived in the West Blue. After clearing up the mess with the Raddie Pirates, L.A. Richards fell sick, leaving Zeke and Xylo the hard decision of abandoning the journey into the catacombs to retrieve a cure for L.A.'s illness. Eden tagging along for the trip, the crew land on an island not too far away from Ohara, by the name of Olua Island. Olua, the city known for it's complex architecture, as it was the City of Builders. However, what was even more special about Olua was it's medicinal inventory scattered throughout the jungle life of the island. With L.A. Richards sleeping at the Inn they had booked with Eden, Zeke and Xylo trekked through the forest, in search of the Olua flower's medicinal properties. Meanwhile, Eden watched over L.A. in the Inn, probably bored out her mind, Zeke assumed. "I hope the two of them will be okay... Eden seems a bit, impulsive." Zeke said, cutting through the bush with his sword, Beak.

Meanwhile in town, the marine core filled the streets marching through every nook and cranny, to see this much Marines in a city where there wasn't a marine branch or any particular high spike in crime was unusual to the citizens and visitors. "Captain Yager!" the marine grunt saluted. "It's an honor to be serving under the arms of the three rookie Captains! Sir!" the grunt shouted with pride. "At ease... Keep it down... Where not suppose to spark too much attention to ourselves... Besides... Tell me that once you come back alive... I'll buy you a drink, kid." Yager said, smoking his cigar. "Now then..." Captain Booker, propping his foot on the barrel, located on the deck of his ship, which was positioned off the coast of Oula. "When will you bastards show your head?" the two Captain's thought.

The third marine Captain, Selvin, was indulging in much less appropriate needs. "Please not so... rough..." the woman from the brothel whispered in ecstasy. "I'm not paying you to be cute... I'm not paying you to be proper... I'm paying you for a wild time... besides..." the Captain stopped his motion, to look the woman in her eyes. "Today might be the last day I get to do anything like this... ever again." the man said grinning sickly.

2[Task]The Influence of the Yonko Empty Re: [Task]The Influence of the Yonko Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:30 am

Xylo

Pirates
Pirates

Xylo

Silence is bliss

Bones crunching, skin scraping, flesh slicing, blood trickling. The body's response to harm, showing our vulnerability. The thing is, we're all susceptible to damage, no matter what race, death looms.

»

Walking amongst a group of red ferrets, Xylo would walk silently whilst crimson hued lenses panned the jungle expanse, noticing useful native plants and herbs that weren't ideal for Richard's situation. However his back would arch as his hands plundered amongst the ground, plucking small medicinal plants and herbs, notably being a green petaled flower. "I don't mean to get off task, however there seems to be some other intriguing flora that could benefit us throughout the seas. This green petaled specimen, 'Vali Ocra' is great for burns." Placing a few of the idle plants, he would then look outward only to notice a few more white mushrooms before him. His eyes would then gaze before the red ferrets noticing their playful nature whilst moving melodically away from all poisonous plants. It was like a second nature to them, they didn't use sight, smell or feel, they just simply knew. It was common knowledge to all that one must first uncover the secrets of something, for all else to know. Without someone experimenting and finding out for themselves the potential of something, then it would forever be deemed useless. With this mere fact in hi heart, Xylo would slowly walk toward the white mushrooms before grasping them by their roots whilst pulling upward, up heaving the poisonous fungus. "Be careful not to eat these Cap', these are 'Pure Bloom' and are quite poisonous. I might be able to concoct something of it." Xylo would continue to search for any sense of medicinal herbs he needed for Richards, whilst he seemed calm, even though just before was the first time he had nicknamed his captain, with an abbreviation of his title.

It would only take a few moments till it came to view, purple buds would abruptly sprout from a mossy rock, which was surrounded in yellow mushrooms. Unphased by the huge amount of luck the two had fallen to, he would once again make his way toward the plants he wanted. "Sun-bloom Mushrooms, Moist-Amor Moss, and Divinities Embrace, three of the four ingredients we need." He would squat comfortable reaching for the plants he needed, and more.... for you never truly had too much of these things. This island just so happened to be a treasure trove for medicinal herbs, so Xylo was eager to patch more than he needed. Clapping his hands together, Xylo would fill his pockets and small sash with flora, only to hear small shouts in the distance towards town. Unphased by the whole ordeal, he would continue to search for the last herb they needed, 'Blue Grass.' Which he had previously told Zeke they needed.

tag: Xylo Usagi» notes: Tasking... Travel... Post One ~

thanks!

3[Task]The Influence of the Yonko Empty Re: [Task]The Influence of the Yonko Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:30 am

Eden D. Scythe

Free Agents
Free Agents

Eden D. Scythe

Why did I have to get left behind? Oh well. I'm not really part of their little group so it makes sense I guess. Despite my thoughts on the matter, I was honor-bound to stay where I was. The other woman of the group had gotten shot in the shoulder some bit of time ago, and they had to stop on this island to find some herbs for the wound. I did not really know anything about that so I steered clear of that nonsense. Since I was left here to watch the injured woman, known as 'L.A.', I figured I may as well get some food in me and do some of my work-out, though I didn't have any weights to use. As I was left with the room key, I left and locked the door behind me before heading out to a nearby market area for food; the woman was fast asleep so I didn't bother waking her up to let her know I was leaving.

People were about the streets walking around with purpose, and as for me, I was taking my sweet-ass time. The weather was nice and the Sun made my skin warm, which was comforting. A couple minutes of walking led me to the market area where there was plenty of fresh foods abound. What in particular I was looking for was protein-based foods, like meat. Finding a stall that sold meat-on-the-bone was optimal, and I had come across one just as soon as I had thought it; such great timing. I walked over to the stall and asked the vendor for six of their largest meat-on-the-bone items; after buying them, I walked off slowly while eating them clean. When finished with them, I threw them in a trash can along the way and stopped for a moment while looking ahead of me. It seemed there were some Marines further down the street. I grinned a bit at the thought of them starting something with me, since I need to get a work-out somehow. I started moving again, the grin of a devil still on my face, but then I heard cannon-fire in the distance. Was some ballsy crew attacking the island? I did not know but it excited me even more. I was about to have plenty of fun today, though I wondered slightly if those two guys were going to make it back in time to join the fun. I picked up my walking pace a bit and headed toward the gunfire and shouting that had begun to echo through the town. Lets get this party started.

TECHS --- " " ; EQUIPMENT --- "Jigoku's Legwraps & Handwraps"
NOTES --- Wearing this outfit: primary outer wear ;;;;; Word Count --- 436 ;;;;; 90g of protein consumed - each thing of meat was worth 15g of protein. 15x6=90
STAMINA --- 150 / 150 ;;;;; Skill Points Remaining [Passive]: 3 ;;;;; Basic Combat Points Remaining [Passive]: 4

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY EDEN D. SCYTHETM

4[Task]The Influence of the Yonko Empty Re: [Task]The Influence of the Yonko Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:29 am

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
VENTURING THESE SEAS LEADS TO RUIN
and the bold often die.
HOWEVER ENFORCE YOURLAWS ,AND SPREAD YOURLIESI'LL CUT IT ALL DOWN WITH THIS BLADE OF MINE
Greed destroys the hearts of men.
IT IS WEAKNESS THAT DRAWS THEM TO KILL AND DESTROY & THE RUSH OF POWER... DISGUSTING.

"Our creed is our word. Our word is absolute. Eradicate humans..." the platoon of Fishmen chanted among two 10ft' tall leaders. The sharkskin Fishman grinned as he picked his teeth of the remaining flesh that stayed wedged between his wisdom teeth. "I knew I shouldn't have eat the last human... Perororo..." the Sharkman said laughing. "Disgusting... I couldn't even stomach eaten trash... Lihem." the Squidfishman uttered, holding the vomit in his mouth. The Sharkfishman grinned broadly, extending his outwards looking up to the sky, "Humans almost take like pork... or is it turkey... You should try it sometimes..." the man said, with his mouth watering. "It's because I hate them so much that I eat them... The only 'good' human is a cooked one! It's poetic justice..." the Sharkfishman said, clutching at the huge chunk in his arm that was missing. "I'll make Oceanus praise me... Regardless... Our main platoon has already arrived on Olua..." the Sharkman said proudly. "Those are your men... Lihem... I hope they can handle those three prized Marine Captains... I heard they're pretty nasty fuckers." the Squidman said. "It'll be okay... Occhi... Trust me...." the Sharkman said, making the okay sign with hands.

In Olua's food district, five fishman advanced through the alley ways of the rustic architecture that swept the city. Placing barrels of Occhi's special explosive ink on the floors of the alleyways. Trailing it into the streets, two marines on high alert near to Captain Yager, pointed the Fishamn's location. "Sir this-" the marine couldn't finish their alert as the Fishman fired three water droplets through the marine grunts eyes. A screamed echoed from a bystander who saw the murder. Three of the Fishmen dashed into the alley, while the two bloodthirsty of the two remained. "Looks like I killed your man.... sir." the man said condescendingly. "I don't know what you Fishmen will gain from attacking a town like Oula... but I assure you... as long as I'm here... that will be the last human you slaughter... I recognize that mark as well... Your part of the Carnivorous City of Humankind..." Yager said, releasing the smoke from his mouth. "This bad... these idiots are radicals... they're Captain has a tendency for eating humans as well..." Yager thought. The remaining marine that shook his fallen comrades body in shock, checking for a pulse, was about to mowed down by the more muscular of the two Fishmen, who used the sharpened shark like scales on his hand as a blade in attempts to rip open the marines skull with one strike. "Soru." Yager shouted, dashing off like a rocket in a instant. Coming between the Fishman and the underling, Yager drew his custom tonfa's made out of pure steel, blocking the man's strikes and slamming his free hand into the Fishman's skull. "Twin Justice - Rise." Yager exclaimed, freeing his mouth of the cigar's smoke.

Meanwhile, Captain Booker's ship sunk from the eight Fishman who opened a whole into the bottom of the warship. "Geppo!" Booker shouted, as he jetted through to sky, assessing the situation from about ten meters off the ship. "I see... Don't blame me for your deaths... My men already have been dispatched into town... I don't need my ship... Kekeke..." Booker said grinning. "Mark Mark... Gigantic Anchor" Booker said crossing his arms. Suddenly, 300 lbs anchor about 25 Meters in width and ten meters in height crashed into the ship, crushing the bodies of the Fishman who had entered the vessel. "I guess... I'll have to write a report now... Ugh... And I need a new Anchor..." Booker said sighing.

In the brothel, Selvin licked the remaining juices from his hand as he exited the establishment. "I'll be back another time ladies... Always a pleasure servicing your women... Top notch as always." Selvin said, smiling to the house mother. "Anything for our hometown boy... From a theft to a rookie Captain... You've really made something for yourself... You have lighter eyes now." the mother said. "Ehe... Instead of doing Underworld deals for the local mafia... I do them for the World Government now... I only got my position from selling out my former 'employers'. Besides... You know better than anyone else... the evils I saw in this town's orphanage." Selvin said, his usual natural grin faded temporarily. Dropping a bag of over 1,000,000 Beli on the table, "Buy the girls something nice... I'll be back another time... it seems we have some guest." Selvin said, dashing out of the brothel, picking up his blade Kageru, a cutting off the Fishman who peaked through the brothel houses blinds with one strike. "Soru... Now boys...." six Fishman stood outside the house, "Shall we have some fun..." Selvin smiled as all of the objects on within eight meters of him, began to rotate around his body. "I ate the Orbit Orbit fruit... I'm a living core for objects to revolve around... Don't bore me though... I do hate playthings that break easily" Selvin said grinning, snapping his fingers, the dead Fishman's head landed in his hand, as the other objects continued.

Zeke and Xylo's herb collection had concluded, they choose an alternative route... back to the city. "OI! XYLO! IF I FELL FROM THIS HEIGHT HOW MANY BONES WOULD I BREAK!?" Zeke shouted. The two pirates now flew on the backs of Oula Birds, who were about the size of the average row boat, the birds were famous in Oula for carrying wood for the architects within the city from the mountainous hills, however, it was incredibly difficult to train these birds, and even if you managed to mount one, they tend to drop their riders due to they're immense speeds. As Zeke approached the city, "Looks like they're fighting going on..." Zeke thought, holding onto his top hat, which Kuro Neko clutched onto for dear life.

MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN

Ten Fishman T1 Defeated. | 20 T1 Fishman Remain.

5[Task]The Influence of the Yonko Empty Re: [Task]The Influence of the Yonko Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:36 am

Xylo

Pirates
Pirates

Xylo

Silence is bliss

Bones crunching, skin scraping, flesh slicing, blood trickling. The body's response to harm, showing our vulnerability. The thing is, we're all susceptible to damage, no matter what race, death looms.

»

"Well. This is rather strange." Murmured Xylo as he stood haunched atop some random eagle like bird whilst reaching for random red ferrets he had grabbed earlier. His crimson gaze would glare over the long rodents he had firmly grasped within his grip whilst petting them softly. "It's a pity the only reason these birds are carrying us are because of you guys. I thoroughly appreciate it." His right eye would wink as he threw the red ferret into the air, only for the bird to uncontrollably burst into action as it thrusted both wings viciously. Taking off into the air, the bird would open its beak wide before crunching down on the falling helpless ferret. Blood would splash out in the swift grip of the Oula bird before swallowing the poor thing whole. Xylo hadn't batted an eye as he gazed upon Zeke asking about the height. "YOU SHOULD JUMP OFF AND FIND OUT." Xylo yelled whilst blushing as he literally hadn't yelled in a long time, well..... if you don't count the time they took down Bernard.

As crimson hued lenses panned below, he couldn't help but also notice like his partner in crime that their was some sort of fighting happening. Whilst he couldn't see it, he was sure as hell keen to get amongst it. "There seems to be some trouble near the two idiots we're with, and I'm not too sure i trust that woman.... E.. Evv....Evelyn?" Xylo stated as he pondered on the woman's name, however to no luck, would continue to stand comfortably crouched upon the Oula bird. It was there in the distance where he saw a few figure fighting below them. Xylo couldn't help it, the action was to much, for he couldn't exactly see who was winning or what it was all about, he could indeed see his favourite colour spilling across the ground. That's right, there was blood. Just the sight of it would send Xylo into a craze, which into the point he reached into his black bag onto to firmly grasp his last red ferret. "Cap, shall we go down?" Without waiting for a reaction Xylo would pull the ferret behind him whilst tensing his right arm, before unleashing his arm, throwing the ferret affront them, yet below. The Oula birds would immediately thrust into action once again, swooping downward, both chasing after the same damn red ferret. "Brace for impact.." Xylo exclaimed as they both plummeted toward the ground.

tag: Xylo Usagi» notes: Tasking... Travel... Post Two ~    

thanks!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum