One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
What does it feel like to be kicked by me? [Stamina Training] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
What does it feel like to be kicked by me? [Stamina Training] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
What does it feel like to be kicked by me? [Stamina Training] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
What does it feel like to be kicked by me? [Stamina Training] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
What does it feel like to be kicked by me? [Stamina Training] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
What does it feel like to be kicked by me? [Stamina Training] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
What does it feel like to be kicked by me? [Stamina Training] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
What does it feel like to be kicked by me? [Stamina Training] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
What does it feel like to be kicked by me? [Stamina Training] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

How does my foot taste?

The shadows were a cool place. It covered the body almost like a coat and protected you from things like sight and the rays of the sun. Paris had his hands in his pocket looking onto what seemed to be a crowd. It was lunch rush time so this was expected. The bills in the air now waving by the oncoming gust of wind. That same wind would flow through Paris's multi-colored hair.

The shadows spoke to him. Giving him information that explained the situation more. It seems that this was a stepping stone into the Black Market. Hiding in plain sight was it? Didn't matter. Pais had no need to pester the pirates that populated the black market. Not in this point in time at least. Paris's main focus was getting stronger. He would continue to follow the shadows whilst surveying the streets. Nothing that required attention so Paris continued on his way.

The young Cipher Pol Agent would quickly run threw the darkness making haste to get to his next observation station. Taking a bit of a breather he puffed out a bit of air and look on to scope out the slums. It was a rigged area with the homeless everywhere. It was also quite dirty. A memory of him and his father managed to sneak its way into his mind as he shook his head. Bad memories indeed.

Nothing more than a bit of pick pocketing happened. Which didn't require his attention. Paris was now tasked with returning back to the heavily populated area. The area that the famous emperor met his fate. Quite the amount of tourist there was. Many with cameras and children smiling and laughing about. Paris lowered his head a bit. He had quite the childhood himself. A shame that it had to be squashed like a fly. Paris brought his face back up and his famous cold and emotionless face reappeared.

It seemed like time to check out his next area but Paris wanted to remain here for a bit longer. He would gaze at the crowd with a multitude of questions in his head. Mainly the question of "What would I be doing right now if I didn't kill them all?" But that was soon moved out of the way. These things were hindering his work and they needed to be silenced. But he only needed one more station to do. After that he was free to train more thoroughly. Paris bolted to the final spying station. It was on top of a building. But it didn't take long for Paris to get up there. For training purposes he jumped from wall to wall quickly reaching the peek.

Paris looked out and saw about half of the island. Quite beautiful some might say. But all Paris saw was a bunch of building inhabited by humans. Had no value for the most part. Paris had to widely scope out the island. It wasn't as hard as it sounds but it was tedious looking over every nook and cranny. After 2 hours of nonstop watching. Paris was not relived of his job.

Paris was now free to leave the shadows. He quickly made way to the beach where he would practice how long he could throw kicks. The suns ray was beating on him and the thought of going back to the shadows popped up in his mind. Being cool beats being hot but being strong definitely beats being weak. Paris lodged his legs in the sand to continue his stamina training.

Paris would try to kick his feet out of the holes his legs were in. But it only got his a few centimeters of space. But Paris wouldn't quit. He would continue to kick until he finally got one of his legs out. Slamming his leg done to the sand he used full power to kicked a large amount of sand away and freeing his other leg. While the sand was still in the air Paris jumped in the air, spun and kicked a clean line between the parts.

He gracefully landed on the ground spinning. As the sand fell Paris's back faced the sea. The air was filled the smell of the sea. Quite the smell indeed. Strong and free huh? No there is nothing called free in this world. Everything is either bound by chained or in his hands of the Government. That same Government that dishes out its Justice upon the fools that dare to challenge it.

The sand hand indents of Paris's boots. Paris rarely takes his clothes off when training. Paris thought is when enough for today. He felt tried out. But overall Paris felt a bit stronger. Whether or not it was enough to take down big names Paris will face the challenge head on. It doesn't matter the face or the bounty. Killing someone isn't a big deal for Paris. His past is filled with it.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum