One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Return, the damned girl and the dinosaur.  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Return, the damned girl and the dinosaur.  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Return, the damned girl and the dinosaur.  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Return, the damned girl and the dinosaur.  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Return, the damned girl and the dinosaur.  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Return, the damned girl and the dinosaur.  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Return, the damned girl and the dinosaur.  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Return, the damned girl and the dinosaur.  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Return, the damned girl and the dinosaur.  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Task:

400 words
tags
a line of notes here

Are you ready? "Yes"Are you sure?"No". A strange exchange, a voice within ones head and one that echoes from the mouth. Staring in to the mirror of the stolen ship. Melissa would navigate it as best she could, not being a navigator this proved to be somewhat tougher than she had expected though it was a small journey, from the crescent shaped island to the star shaped isle that she had grown up on. She was terrified of going back, because she had been expelled, booted from the village due to her behaviour. Now she was returning...returning with news that Coniko was dead. It was the only explanation. They were owed that. Leonidas and Coniko were like family. She had to tell them all...she had to inform them that she could also not find Leonidas, hoping he would return to the island, she intended to also give them a message.

Now she wasn't really comfortable with trying to dock the ship, so the young snow woman would to put it simply, fly the rest of the distance along with the treasure she occupied from the previous owners of this ship. Thus the ship would continue out to sea, while the logia user would land safely upon the earth of the star shaped island. At the very edge of the island meant the young girl whom bore a nice looking cardigan with a white shirt, and a black skirt with a slit down the side to allow for movement, meant that she would have to walk through the forest before reaching the island. This would give her enough time...enough time to think....

made by sei

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
Crescent island, sight of Mea's first task for the pirate crew she was joining, fighting some dinosaur, though Mea wasn't really all that sure it was real or not, she still needed to get it done to prove her usefulness to the crew. taking in the sights and smells, Mea would climb up a fairly easy building to climb up on to scope out the area and see if she could find anything that could lead her straight to her target. seeing a girl appear off of a pirate ship, Mea would slide down a telephone pole and go towards her but cover her face with her hood. Mea would have her job request in her hand and look and see if it noted that she could use some help and it did say that she could, so Mea would decide to have this girl be her helper.

tugging the girl's sleeve, Mea would have the request out in front of her so that the girl knew what Mea wanted. "please... help me with this, Miss." Mea said in a quiet tone, having the request be readable and making sure it wasn't crumbled or wet. Mea would be kinda shy about asking this woman for help but she needed it if she would survive the dinosaurs and their attacks. Mea, though a little fragile, wasn't scared of getting hit but more scared of the dino's killing her with shear numbers and overpowering her and her hormones. if Mea could ever survive against the dinosaurs, she would need help and she hoped this woman would hear her plea and help her out.

Marlo

Marlo
Marlo was already up getting dressed when the captain bursted in his room and telling him to get up, Marlo had become accustomed to waking up early. “Oh, so you’re already awake huh?” The captain asked with a grin. “Yes, it would seem that way.” Marlo said putting his trusty katanas on the side of his hips. He then grabbed the paper from captain while exiting from his dorm. “You don’t need me to brief you?” The captain asked in a curious manner. “Nah, I think I can handle this one myself.” Marlo was not walking off of the boat and entering Karate Island once more. “Okay, let me look at this paper.” On it the paper it said something about “I fooled you get back on the ship.” The captain had tricked Marlo, but he didn’t want to go to the ship just then, he decided to scope the place out. Around the island he seen to women that looked as though they needed help, he usually wasn’t the one for aiding people he didn’t know as that could cause unnecessary death and turmoil, but this felt genuine.

Once getting closer to the two ladies he began to hear things “please...help.” is what Marlo had heard, ‘what could be going on here’ Marlo wondered continuing to walk towards the two. Once in range of being able to speak with them he said “Hello, I am Marlo a revolutionary. It seemed like you two needed help with something and I would be glad to deliver it. What could be the problem?” Marlo asked forgetting all about the prank the captain had pulled on him.

Young Frank

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Young Frank
Taking a nice break from training and getting stronger was always recommended as the body of an organism only had so much energy to burn through before it became no more as useless as a husk of an insect or creature shedding its form to gain strength from the littlest of its body. Lucas broke off from the work he was doing on Karate Island in order to catch a break and relax here on one of the neighboring islands. He chose this ship and this area as to keep a promise to one of the people whom he made a pact with to assist. Marlo. Currently Lucas was watching over the male making sure that he would not get into any trouble but more importantly would not speak on something that was not be told to the public. 

He was kind of an outside babysitter for this kid but to call himself that in the eyes of guy would be an insult to say the least and that was not the next impression he wanted to make on people he would helping out. He shadowed the guy making sure to keep out of sight of him and saw two others that Marlo was heading to. Both of them were unknown in the eyes of Lucas and he felt no need to introduce himself just yet. Then as if he heard the lieutenant, words came out of his mouth and Lucas felt it would be smart to stop him from speaking them otherwise things could get out of hand. He kicked off a nearby building just as the young kid said “Hello, I am Marlo a re-----“.A hand would softly but enough to cut the kid off in mid-sentence strike across the back of his neck. Pardon my interruption but my companion was about to say that he is a re….presentative of a group of traveling merchants. The merchant guild is supposed to be a secret and only told to other merchants and not to be rude but you two are far from merchants. Lucas held up the lie as the ladies really had no reason not to believe him seeing as how he had just met them. Now I overheard there is a problem? Mind filling us in?

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

400 words
tags
a line of notes here

Melissa would begin to head towards the forest, only for something rather strange to occur, a young girl would be seen coming towards her. Now Melissa was fully aware of her standing, she was well known in all parts of the south blue, though she would remain ever watchful and ready to strike, she would try to make her appearance one of concern, she highly doubted the much younger girl was something to worry about. When she spoke, the words spoken confused the Yuki yuki no mi user. "Help you wi..." she would begin to utter. Yet in the end her own words would be cut of by the arrival of a secondary male. Now one would worry about were these random people were appearing, along with these random buildings people were using. They were at the edge of the island after all. Alas Melissa would recall the old ruins, this was the area were they currently were.

Now as stated prior, Melissa was on edge, made even more so by the fact that yet another male had appeared, with the man facing Melissa, this meant the secondary male's movement would be seen by the female. Now she had two choices. She could attack or wait. Upon the speech of the first man and the sudden interference of the other, the pirate would have already deduced an issue. The first male was not that bright, he was about to release information that they did not wish for him to reveal. The second male stopped him. Was it smart to be so aggressive in terms of how he did it? a pretty nice escape though, revealing a secret to save a secret perhaps? Melissa was not an idiot, she knew something was going on. "Ok......sooo....im gonna gooo." Melissa would say. Though before she could take a step a rather fierce sound would erupt from the skies above them. A sound that would alert the dino's who now ran the village to the presence of strangers on the outskirt of the island.

Within the village the the creature whom now owned the island stirred, laughing as he ate to his hearts content, the villagers looked beaten, abused and well gaunt. How long had this been going on for?

Melissa would look up at the sound, confusion clear on her face. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT" she would shout due to the loud screeching of the creature. The Pterodactyl like creature would soon fly through the skies, heading towards the village. "No" whispered Melissa whom would begin her own charge. They had to get in to the forest. Little did they know, more of these dino like creatures [2] were in the forest. Waiting for them.

made by sei

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
Failing in getting the girl to help her, Mea would silently get angry and try and hit the two guys that interrupted the woman but couldn't as a flying dinosaur had appeared and shrieked at a loud pitch, making her ears hurt. Seeing it fly towards the forest and the woman go off towards it, Mea would climb up a close tree and swing across the trees that was the path the flying dino and the woman were going along, having a easy time keeping up and actually getting ahead of the woman. "Hey, Miss, why are you chasing that dinosaur? I am chasing it as I need to kill it and it''a friends, to prove myself to get into a crew. If you need a doctor, I can help. I am a doctor and I can help you with any pains or aches your feeling. I am Mea Kurosaki, who are you? Let's team up and kill these dinosaurs" Mea said in a courageous tone, trying her best to keep up with the Dinos. though she did have a idea of defeating the dinosaurs, she needed a distraction or at least someone to make the dinosaurs keep their eyes on that person while Mea tried her claw type syringe fingers to hack and slash the dinos to pieces, and if this woman was able to be that distraction, Mea would stick close to her and plan a way to inplant as much of the hormones she thought possible at distraction the dinosaurs and giving her ample time to get the dinosaurs clawed to death by her powers.

Last edited by Mea Kurosaki on Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:22 am; edited 2 times in total

Marlo

Marlo
As soon as the word “revolutionary” was escaping his mouth he felt a brief chop to the back of his neck, he turned around to see who had done it and it was the man he had a meeting with yesterday. “Oh, it’s you.” Marlo was now listening to the lie the man was telling the other two people and understood quickly that no one was supposed to know that he was a revolutionary. How could he have made such a rookie mistake? He didn’t dwell on it too long, acknowledging the fact that now he knew not to tell anyone he wasn’t familiar with that he was a revolutionary. “Yes, we are merchants.” Marlo was following along with Frank as he continued on with the lie. Then Frank asked if there had been a problem, but the girl said she was going to leave. “Well, we’ll be going if there isn’t a problem.” Marlo was beginning to walk away until he heard “WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!” This made him turn around quickly grabbing both of his swords and unsheathing them from their holder. “Huh?” Marlo said as he looked at the flying reptilian. At this point Marlo immediately jumped into action and began to run towards the airborne reptile and running into the forest making sure to never lose sight of it. He didn't know whether those he had left were following him or not, but he did not care, he thought of this as being a test run for his swords on an air bound mobile creature. "I wonder where this thing is headed." Marlo asked himself as he continued to chase the Pterodactyl.

Young Frank

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Young Frank
The meeting of the group would have to come to a halt as a screeching sound that was deafening to the ears would break across the sky towards the group. Lucas adjusted his vision to the sky and shook his head as he caught sight of what was making the loud ass fuck racket in his area. The group he was with appeared to have heard it as well as each of them would react in their own ways to what had just occurred. Lucas did not see that any of them had wings like his and made the quick assumption that he was apparently the only one of them who seemed to possess the ability to fly though he was not sure if should just go after the beast and leave them to fend by themselves as that would be kind of a dick move to do. The first part of battle and combat was to always stick together and with each other like a kind of pack as there was always strength in numbers while when one was to go out and venture by themselves they would more than likely wind up dead because of that mistake that they made ending up to being a fatal one. Lucas would play his role smarter than that and instead follow his companion, Marlo who had broken formation with the rest of the group in order to go and chase the monstrosity that was making its way away from their location. He figured that with the two of them and hopefully the rest of the group, they might be able to stop the plague that was currently afflicting this island. Lucas was determined to make sure everyone would make it out of this encounter alive.  

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
400 words
tags
a line of notes here

It would seem that the two "representative members" of the merchant guild would be the first to run towards the flying creature, yet Melissa would be hot on their heels. Her nimble form would allow her to simply glide over broken tree's and avoid branches rather easily. A forest that looked all to similar, one were the female and her brothers had played all those years. Yet their was differences, tracks bigger than Melissa's feet, bigger than any human footprints. Tree's broken by sheer force. All these things tracked by the eyes of the thief. As she moved, the voice of the tarzan like girl would ring clear. Melissa would listen thus awarding an answer to the question of why she was chasing a dino. "That thing, is heading to the village in the centre of the island, that village is were I was raised....it was my home" Melissa would say. Due to this and her mind focusing on trying to get to the village as quick as she could, she failed to answer the offer of the doctor.

Now every single person in this area would have to watch out. The group was rather close together, the two girls taking up the rear inches behind the two "merchants". It happened in an instant, the sound of tree's breaking, a club like form would rip apart the tree's within the area as well as aim to strike the group of four. This gave little time for reaction, Now Melissa would be safe her logia capabilities would have allowed her to dodge it unscathed, but this would mean the doctor whom was beside her swinging in the tree's would be struck by the tail. Though the yuki yuki no mi user did not know the girl, they were aiming to take out the dinosaur whom was flying towards the village. This would mean Melissa had to act. Her feet would leave the ground, putting all her strength in to her feet to propel her forward, this action pushed her diaogonally, thus putting her in the path of the large rounded club like form. Her fist flew to meet the club, she had mere seconds to act. Yet he fist would connect with the club, the resulting strike from the strong woman and the powerful tail would release a gust of wind, kind of like a shockwave with a two meter radius [Thus meaning easily sweeping up the other three members of this group].

Pain was evident in Melissa's hand, though she had managed to halt the club with a single fist, the armoured like scales of the club would damage her hand. She couldn't afford to risk using her fists against this weapon, a couple more attempts and the tail would easily break her fists. Now from the tail one could follow it to the body revealing the Ankylosauria, by looking at it , one could easily tell its armoured and spike shell would be impossible to penetrate, though smaller than the flying dinosaur previously seen, the powerful club like tail and the defensive armour would prove to be difficult to over come. Its belly was low to the ground, so aiming for its stomach was also made to be much harder. From appearance one could easily tell that swords or penetrative weapons would be useless, as well as blunt force attacks. Essentially hand to hand and melee weapons were somewhat useless against this opponent except for knockback based blunt force attacks.

As if that were not bad enough, a mighty sound would echo as a secondary creature, larger than the Ankylosauria would make its way known, this larger creature was known as the Utah-Raptor and was  creature of speed and power. Its strength, smarts and speed would be formidable, yet it had much lower defensive power. The tail Melissa was struggling against would pull back, coming for another blow. These dinosaur's were no pushovers. She couldn't take protect them from another strike of the tail. "EVERYONE WATCH OUT" she shouted as the tail came back, it was coming through the air, leaving a large enough gap for the group to duck, thus this is what Melissa did. At the same time as her duck the other dino charged forth, its body charging towards the group. What in hell was going on?

made by sei

Enemy:

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
seeing as the two merchants or whatever they truly were weren't coming along, Mea's plan had to revolve around this woman and Mea's hormone powers, but given the fact that this woman seemed to be a part of a large crew, Mea had to keep it a secrete until she needed to use it on the woman to make sure it goes off without a hitch. "hey, Miss. why is, do you think, that these dinos are attacking your home? oh, right... I am Mea Kurosaki, a pirate. judging that you came on a pirate ship, your a pirate too. let's team up to beat these dinos up. i am a doctor so... please excuse my lack of combat with my medical skills, Please..." Mea said in a kind tone as she would swing down from the branches and on to the ground, where two dinos had appeared.

the dinos were one spiky Dino, and a predator, most likely able to rip apart skin and bone quite easily without much trouble. quite the duo, a Dino for defense and one for sheer power. not a bad choice, considering their skills, but one was no match for Mea's considerable devil fruit ability. "Miss, let me take care of the big defensive dinosaur, you take care of the predator. the weakness of the defensive one is it's underbelly, why else would it have big armor on it's back? if you got a devil fruit power, use it. see you in a second." Mea said before rushing at the big anklyosauria, using her devil fruits main ability to change her fingers into sharp piercing syringes. making sure not to get hit or to miss her shot on the big behemoth's belly, striking directly under it by sliding below it's legs.

passive skill used:

Marlo

Marlo
As they were running through the forest the informal squad would hear a cracking of a tree, Chronos looked towards his right while immediately unsheathing his katanas and putting them in the form of an 'X' for a defensive form. He then noticed that the girl from the back stopped the attack with one of her hands which was pretty impressive, but she had a grimace as she did it. Marlo would now be blown back by the shock wave, but in a pure instinctual manner Marlo used the force of the shock wave to propel his backflip and then plunging his katanas in the ground to stop him from sliding even further away. At this point the tail would begin to cock back for another attack and he knew the girl couldn't take another hit seeing the face she made as her fist got hurt the first time. "Shit." Marlo would go around the dinosaur making sure to stay out of tails length, hopefully the girl would keep it bust somehow. If she was able to do then that means all attention would be on her, as he got passed the tail he would now be on the opposite side of the dinosaur which was pretty easy to deal with from here on out, but he noticed there was a raptor. It hadn't made a move yet, so Marlo would go for a slice with both katanas to the front leg closest to him while keeping a watchful eye on the raptor as he did it. He could also see the tail in the left side of his peripheral view so he was in a good position to not, be ambushed by anyone of their attacks. If so he would abort the move he was about to do and go into a defensive stance to hold off an attack from either one of the dinosaurs present.

Young Frank

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Young Frank
The battle seemed to come from out of nowhere would immediately turn into a shit show as creatures would appear to come and fuck with the new kids in the forest. The group Lucas kept himself in was first being attacked by a heavily armored creature with a massive and dangerous looking tail. Lucas was ready to dodge but one of the people in the group seemed to have other plans as she would block the first swing of the creature. Lucas quickly would examine the situation sighing as the guttural screech of yet another creature that seemed to want to enter what was turning out to be a rather annoying event as it was much to the distaste of Lucas. He had two choices when it came to going about and choosing who to attack in the current situation. He was either able to go after the creature that was heavily armored and see if he could hit the soft underside of it as that part of its body was without the scales as those that were on the topside and with careful aiming he might be able to use his speed and techniques to cut through it. 

His other option was to go after the screeching raptor like creature that was heading the way of the group not appearing to be in any motion that gave off an attack but rather just looked like he was charging at the group for no reason. Lucas figured out that the best solution would be to let the others focus on the closest enemy while would focus on the charging one. The creature closest was preparing for another attack and Lucas being the furthest away and about a meter to the end of the tail arc would immediately dash out of range and head for the creature charging. He saw that its arms were not that long so he knew that with his sword he would have the reach advantage. Should the creature attack Lucas as he was rushing he would react immediately using his wings to guide his body out of range slicing clean through it with his blade in an arc motion. Should the creature not lash out and Lucas be allowed to enter close at least 4 meters of the range he would stab at the heart of the creature ready to parry its strikes with his own blade. He was positioned as he ran to counter and strike immediately giving the enemy no chance at being able to dodge his counter.

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
400 words
tags
a line of notes here

[Note:All three of you are blasted back by the knockback thus evasion of the secondary tail strike was not needed, all posts stand [even those who forgot to mention the knockback]

So everything seemed to happen rather quickly, after the recovery of the group and a secondary dino like monster appearing, Melissa knew that something was odd, these kind of creatures did not exist in these forests, she knew that first hand. So why were they here, Melissa was somewhat worried, thus she once again would fail to understand the female whom introduced herself, she got the name and occupation, and then the female was gone. Not one to enjoy taking orders, the young girl would take note of where she was. Witnessing the two whom took on the armoured dino, she watched as the little girl slashed with unique hand based weaponry, slicing down the dino's belly, though the massive size of such a creature meant these were nothing but flea bites. The swordsmen also managed to make a move, though why he made his way to the front of the dino was strange? Why move to were the head was. If the tail was close to Melissa, then wouldn't that mean its back end was facing them.

Yet the slash connected, the dino would stumble slightly but its body was spry, it recovered rapidly and began to spin, constantly over and over again as it aimed to strike the Horu Horu no mi user and the Swordsmen. At this time, the man with wings of a bird had taken on the charging dino. Yet this one was more challenging, the larger creature would allow the man to get in to the proper range, yet as the man went in for the piercing motion, the dino creature would kick its leg upwards, bringing loose soil and small stones upwards and in the direction of the man's face at the start of the plunge, while at the same time curving its body to avoid the plunging motion...or so it thought, if the swordsmen bird guy continued its motion, he would indeed strike the dino, not the heart but closer to the stomach due to the slight jump from kicking up debris. This would mean the swordsmen would be blinded of course to continue, though the raptor would screech in pain and begin thrashing with the blade inside of it, making the damage much worse, though if the swordsmen were to hold on to the sword inside the beast, then this man would be getting thrashed the fuck around.

Melissa on the other hand, she charged , taking a slight detour to avoid the defensive creature, she would carry on with her run. The young Logia user had something else to do, she needed to get to the village as soon as she could, she could not wait for strangers that she did not know.

made by sei

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
so it would seem that her syringe fingers did some damage to the big dino but now it was trying to squish her under it's weight. trying her best not to get squished, Mea would jump up on to tree branches and have her syringe fingers ready to stab at the heart of the dino when the time was right. "wow, this is getting intense, i love it. now let's wait for it to get it's chest revealed so then i can strike it" Mea thought, watching it's every move and waiting for the right time to get the strike on the dino's weak spot.

Waiting was the best plan of action right now as there was a time and a place to strike, and now wasn't the right time. she needed a plan of action and for her colleges to act along with her. "Guys, we need to work together to kill these things. please, if we don't, then we will die. now wait for the big spikey dino to roll onto it's back then strike it in the heart. that is the only way to kill it, then we can focus on the others separately. trust me, OK? " Mea said as she would try to give the others some moral and boost their spirits, while she formulated a plan for the other dinos. "Right, if they team up with me, that is great. then we can deal with the dinosaurs efficiently and effective. if not, i got to do this my way then." Mea thought, ready to strike the spike dino in the heart once it's chest was exposed.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum