One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Intel EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Intel EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Intel EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Intel EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Intel EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Intel EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Intel EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Intel EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Intel EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Intel Empty Intel Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:12 am

Line

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Line
"How much longer until this guy shows up?"

"I'm not sure. Whatever he wanted to talk to you about seems pretty serious though."

"...I see."

With that said, Linedwell simply sent an annoyed nod in the direction of the barkeep speaking to him. For the past few days the young pirate had found himself keeping himself preoccupied in Baterilla with the help of liquor and the occasional drunken brawl that seemed to happen every now and again within this bar. The longer he stayed in this bar, the more he began to feel this random sense of both anger and annoyance. In all honesty, he really had nothing to be angry or upset about. The only feeling that he could really rationalize at the moment was the feeling of boredom that had been begun to well up within him. Linedwell was the type of man that always needed to be active in order to feel as though he was living. Whether that activity was work, training, and killing it really didn't matter. As long as there was some sort of activity he was usually able to work out any frustrations he had...but here in this dimly lit and depressing bar, Linedwell had begun to simply stagnate.

"FUCK IT!"

Though Linedwell had intended to simply say that in his head, it seemed the spirits were having more of an affect on him than he'd anticipated.

"I can't sit in this place anymore..."

Yet, before he could even set a foot outside of the door, the voice of what sounded like a man called out to him. The voice came from behind them, and as he turned to see who it was, a man sitting at one of the tables waved towards him.

2Intel Empty Re: Intel Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:19 am

Line

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Line
The robed man wore a blood red hood that shrouded his face in an eerie darkness. Though Linedwell couldn't see his eyes, he could tell that this man had been staring at him for a while. With no words, Linedwell made his way over to the table at which this man was currently seated and sat down in front of him. Before he could say anything, the man spoke with a voice that seemed to boom, yet at the same time, Linedwell felt as though he spoke at a level in which only Linedwell could hear.

"So it seems that you're the boy that Aarne told me so much about..."

The man then moved his head a bit to the left, not revealing his identity in the least bit, but making it obvious that he gaze was on something else now. The aura of mystery that this man held onto usually would have annoyed Linedwell and caused him to attack the man in order to force him to reveal himself, but the fact that the name of Linedwell's father caused him to be taken aback.

"Who are yo-"

"Nobody special...just a friend of your father, and someone who feels as though he should be avenged just as much as you do."

"Avenged? What do you mean?"

It wasn't until Linedwell said this that the man seemed to lose the mysterious air he'd held onto for so long during the conversation. To Linedwell it came off as if this man hadn't considered that Linedwell wouldn't know what he was talking about.

"I see...so you weren't told..."

3Intel Empty Re: Intel Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:20 am

Line

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Line
The worry in the man's voice was obvious, and given what he said about being "avenged" it wasn't hard for Linedwell to begin to put the pieces together. Linedwell could feel a multitude of emotions welling up inside of him, yet his face remained as controlled as always. Letting emotions such as sadness or despair get the better of him to the point of allowing others to witness it was something Linedwell always made a conscious effort to conceal. If you allowed people to see your weakness then they'd no doubt take advantage of it. Being that Linedwell didn't know this man in the slightest he didn't have any intentions on letting him know how he felt at the moment.

"Im sor-"

"What's done is done. Didn't you have some sort of information to give me?"

The man appeared to be taken aback by Linedwell's dismissal of the news of his father's death, but he nodded and soon slid a note across the table.

"There are Claret's on this island. They're deciding whether or not this would be a safe area in which they can expand out of the sight of the World Government in the hopes that working directly under their noses will keep them off their trails...this piece of paper will give you the directions to their base. Maybe you should show them that this island isn't as safe as they thought it was. Do it for Aarne."

-Exit-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]