One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
 Yotsuba Island Brash Brawl like Robbery [Social] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
 Yotsuba Island Brash Brawl like Robbery [Social] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
 Yotsuba Island Brash Brawl like Robbery [Social] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
 Yotsuba Island Brash Brawl like Robbery [Social] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
 Yotsuba Island Brash Brawl like Robbery [Social] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
 Yotsuba Island Brash Brawl like Robbery [Social] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
 Yotsuba Island Brash Brawl like Robbery [Social] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
 Yotsuba Island Brash Brawl like Robbery [Social] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
 Yotsuba Island Brash Brawl like Robbery [Social] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Kichi Kaida

Marines
Marines

Kichi Kaida
Inside a populated Tavern where all are unofficially welcome

A filled class of a fine wine crashes over the ugly pirates head as his head goes crashing against the bars counter squirting a little blood from his ear upwards as his ear drum bursts. He had just committed an act of complete stupidity comparable to suicidal. "I am sorry....your bleeding let mi take care of that"  Kichi would pick up slowly a nearby stack of tissues and place them on the strangers wound gently before getting up and moving 4 stalls seats away from him and taking a deep breath. 

"Tony, you mind if I get another glass and how much do I owe you, for that one?""Sure and don't worry they cost like half a berry each" Her Eyes open wide like an owl as she leans slightly forward towards Tony the 6ft tall Bartender with stunning looks, and short black hair "Really!!!. well, in that case, I'd take 100".  A moment of silence would spread throughout the entire tavern as a result for the request, or it might have been the Ugly Pirate fainting onto the ground four seats over with a loud thumb.

After serving Kichi, her drink and holding his hand in the air with his right hand in the air and a single finger pointing downwards as if he was charging a signature dance move. 10 minutes would pass as this moment in time would seem motionless with the rest of the tavern dead quiet and motionless with the only motion being Kichi Drinking her drink. 

Suddenly then Tony would break the moment as the anticipation  builds and rapidly puts his finger into Kishi's face pointing between her eyes as his eyes open extremely wide as if he was going insane. "NO" ....Everyone else would in unison whisper with a slight echo "SHUTDOWNED". 

Only a second later everything would everything return to perfect normality as if the moment didn't happen. The liquid of her drink leaves her lips as fountain flows forward into the face of the bartender, drenching his face as Kichi is filled with laughter "That was Brilliant".
Kishi slow claps. "Shutting down senseless requests from Bitches is my solemn Voe, glad you enjoyed it" Tony struts his stuff grabbing his ghosts and tugs it a little.

Goss

Marines
Marines

Goss
Cupid trudged through into the tavern, still donning his Marine uniform, now basically drenched in sweat. It had been an exhausting day for Cupid, doing manual labour to keep the base up and running. Recent recruits like him were assigned to these sort of tasks, carrying over materials for base reconstruction & renovations, chopping down wood, and handling imports. Cupid was incredibly worn out at this point, and all he wanted to do was relax in the chilly tavern. The Marine barracks were humid and sweaty, and it seemed as though there was no refuge from the blistering heat expect for the tavern.

Dragging his arms behind him comically, Cupid sat down on one of the tavern stools facing the bartender, before dropping his head onto the splintery wood counter. Cupid had come down to the bar every single night after work, so the bartender had completely memorized his order by now. A half glass full of cranberry juice and a shot of vodka stirred, along with three large cubes of ice. Cupid silently mouthed a "thank you" and took a sip out of his drink. He observed the rest of the tavern and spotted a very tall woman drinking an obscene amount of alcohol. The tavern sure seemed to be lively tonight, although a few known pirates were lurking about in the tavern. There was a mutual agreement between the Marines and the Pirates that the tavern was off-limits for any conflict or animosity between them. After finishing his drink, The brown-haired Skypeian paid off his tab and scooched on closer to the tall lady, before asking her "Hi, my name is Cupid, what's yours?"

Kichi Kaida

Marines
Marines

Kichi Kaida
A Winged marine had entered the tavern and just like everyone else ignored the pirate on the floor though he wasn't noticed by Kichi until his head hit the counter causing her to raise her eyebrow slightly giving him a glance with the corner of her eye, why still laughing at Tony for his moment of entertainment. "Do you do that shut-down thing often? and what the worse response you have ever got? ... 

.......Slight nudge to the present, where Cupid introduces himself to Kichi.......

"Cupid... that's a pretty unique names" *She notices the wings on the visitor* I'm Kichi Kaida". Turning to face Cupid with her entire body rotating around her seat. "Is it fancy dress for the marines?" * directs her eyes at Cupids wings, while slightly giggling.*. *Nodding her head slightly with each following word "Oh and nice to meet you" *Smirks*. Kichi would offer out her hand for a handshake.

Kichi had never seen a skypian before and was unaware the wings on his back were purely natural and would be a surprise once she finds out.  The establishment starts to get more popular with additional people entering the building, with the entry of the marine. The guy who had dropped to the floor after having his face smashed in a little by Kichi for his actions with a wine class had managed to pull himself back to his seat "Can I get some water, before I go home" "Sure, just one second". Tony would start to get the ugly pirate a drink of water.

Edit: Reason for editing realised, their was a minimum wc, and i diddn;t follow it

Goss

Marines
Marines

Goss
Cupid watched closely as the unusually tall woman introduced herself to Cupid and stretched out her much longer hands for a handshake. He felt slightly intimidated by the large height of the woman, but nonetheless, Cupid shook her hand, giving her a quick smile in the process. He noticed that Kichi was intrigued by his wings, so he decided to show off for a bit. Cupid flapped his wings, before twirling around slightly while his feet were off the ground. Another drunk in the bar threw an empty glass bottle at Cupid, before shouting "Go home, fairy boy! None of us wants to see that shit around here!". Cupid gracefully dodged, but he was a bit upset by the negative reaction of the crowd. Humans weren't exactly known for being the most tolerant race in the world..

Cupid sat back down on the stool and glazed at the woman, before talking more "So, what brings you to Yotsuba Island? This isn't exactly the most popular spot in West Blue, after all, it's just a bunch of worn out villagers and drunkard marines commiserating in their sadness. Believe me, I'm one of those Marines, I come to the bar every single evening."

Cupid noticed a group of suspicious looking characters glancing and talking about him in the corner, and he hoped that they would not feel the need to stir up some trouble. The bar is supposed to be a safe zone, where people could drink away their misery together, regardless of affiliation or "profession". Nonetheless, if conflict was unavoidable, then Cupid wouldn't be too shy, seeing as he has never lost a single bar fight yet.

Akuma Èmó Gasai

Pirates
Pirates

Akuma Èmó Gasai
Akuma arrives after a long journey at sea a island in the west blue. He is tired and hungry. Most of all thirsty."I have no more supplies,finding the island was pure luck and just in time", Akuma gribs his hand tight infront of his face, and smirks looking forward. Leaving his little ship behind at the harbor,he gets off his ship and with three ropes make sure it cant get away. Lost in the sea would be a pain. I grabbed my bags and my money with me. Just before i enter the village that lay ahead of me. I decide to check my stuff.Everything is there. I got all i need. So Akuma contineaus his way.

Moving on and findind a place to take a drink and some food. The doors of the bar get smashed open with a loud slam "as my foot makes contact". The sunlight of outside shines into the building "giving me some interesting entrance". I do look around. It is really crowded and busy inside. I step inside entering he building. The door I slam with my hand to close it. The noise gets the attention of the visitors near the door; Inside was something else going on. I do see a bit further away from myself reaching the bar itself with my sight. I was tired and not in the mood to look out for others. I walk in a straigth path towards the bar where other people were drinking. On my way Akuma pushes everyone in his way aside or bumps into them. Some fall on the ground. Some look angry at me. As i arrive two people are sitting infront of me. A beautifull woman and some guy with wings. Between them is no stool to take a seat. I look around and find the ugly pirate who just not too long ago managed to climb back to his seat after being down and out; He was just sitting at its stool drunking his water. Akuma walks to him and lifts him up, throwing him on the ground. "You are too weak to take a seat. Stay on the floor where you belong . You weakling. " My other hand takes the stool. Lifts it up like its nothing. Then i go back to the beautifull girl. There is not much space between her and the winged guy.I was tired of the long trip and too lazy to ask if they wanted to go aside, I always was one for picking my spot. So my empty hand pulls Cupid's stool away from Kichi. When i do some words are spoken. "You are in my way. I want to sit here. Thank you for making place free for me to sit down. "My other hand places the stool i am holdin in the gap. Then i take a seat inbetween them. The woman is sitting on the right side of me. I give her a evil grin. "Hey there. I see you are quiete a drinker. Do you mind if i join you? "

WC: 514/250

Kichi Kaida

Marines
Marines

Kichi Kaida
Kichi was about to comfort cupid and potentially retaliate for the bottle thrown at him, she found his wings very interesting and wanted to know if he could fly. Suddenly a strange pirate had suddenly placed himself between herself and Cupid. The stranger would grin quite proudlly clearly demonstrating his manllyness. Kichi glances him up and down checking him outcomes to realise this man before her is a Pirate Monk of sorts yet his personality showed something else. Just like that withing a moment Kichi Kaida attention had been taken and redirected towards this quite tall stranger. 

Kichi would look up into the eyes of the stranger and squint her eyes together "Hmmm, should I have drinks with you...hmm" Kichi glances over at Tony the bartender to make sure he heard what the stranger had asked for. With a simple nod from Tony, Kichi would wrap one arm around the strangers upper torso. "Shots for everyone!, the big guy got the tab". Kichi smiles quite cheekily as she lets the rest of the bar make their way to the Stranger to collect their free shots. As the crown moves in on the Stranger[Akuma], sitting next to herself and  the marine, Kichi fluidly sneaks away into the crowed whispering her name back to the Stranger "I'm Kichi, it was a pleasure". moving to slighter further back in the bar, pinching the most comfy seats available for herself.   

The place was on the verge of breaking into a brawl with everything rushing forward for a free drink, not to mention the suspisios pirates in the corner using this opportunity to move in on Cupid. Kichi would just smile at getting own over on a forceful pirate though she was somewhat disappointed as he could have made the perfect next mark for herself. "Opps I totally forgot to, ask the winged man to let mi try on his wings".*Laughs*.

Goss

Marines
Marines

Goss
Cupid grimaced as an overconfident man came barging into the bar, pushing several people on the way, and stealing some drunkard's stool. Cupid became even more annoyed as he got pushed out of the way by the large man, especially as he was in the middle of an conversation with the tall woman. However, Cupid decided to let it go and he ordered another drink, glancing at the two every now and then, feeling just a bit bitter inside. Cupid's eyes lighted up when the tall woman asked about his wings, although the premise her question was a bit odd. When Cupid tried to respond to Kichi's question, all he saw was the large man's back when he looked her way.

Cupid huffed, before getting up and walking beside the large man. He answered her question, saying "The wings are real! You can't take them off, it's not a costume or anything!". Cupid then proceeded to demonstrate, by tugging on his wings, although he felt a bit intimidated standing right next to the large man. As Cupid opened his mouth to talk to Kichi a bit more, he felt a stranger's hand on his shoulders. He instinctively grabbed the hand and threw the man over his shoulder onto the floor. It was one of the suspicious men that were eyeing Cupid earlier, but there was no time to spare. Cupid turned around immediately and saw 4 other burly men with pirate tattoos on various parts of their body, and he prepared to take the rest of them..

Akuma Èmó Gasai

Pirates
Pirates

Akuma Èmó Gasai
Akuma ordered some beer and Like it is nothing, swallows it down his throat. He wants to order a second when the beauftifull woman next to him answers me. I take a moment to observe her. She has a skull on her head It gets his attention. His eyes stare for a moment at it. In his mind he thinks"Damn that looks so awesome. " Her hair was long and surrounded her pretty face. The scar on her face makes him think That this was a strong woman. Her clothes were not that special if you look at them the first time. When you give it a second tought It suited her pretty well. Showing off her figure perfectly.He couldnt help it his cheecks turned red a bit. What quickly disepears. She looked at the bartender and suddenly before I can do anything. I hear her say shots for everyone. People rushed toward the bar and Akuma. Kichi did sneak but not without telling me her name. Kichi. That is a name i wanted to remember. I do intent to get a second drink but the crowd is annoying me. Keeping me from drinking. It frustrates me quite a bit.

Out of nowhere some guy got tossed around. The crowd got quiet. The sound of battle gets my attenton. I lift myself up on my feet and turn around. Accidently pushing everyone around me on the ground and stepping on their feet, I didnt really have shoes but my weight does stil hurt their toes. Some of them curse but stop when they see the large muscled Akuma. Near me is the winged guy from before I did not see him. All i see is a guy on the ground and some other 4 punks ready to fight. A grin takes my face as enjoyment starts to flow "Are we going to fight! Sounds interesting !" I take a step forward so I stand next to Cupid. My left feet steps on his right feet.
My eyepatch keeps me from noticing Cupid and I lift my fists to show I'm ready for them. Once i had taken my stance in a deep loud voice say"Fight!"

WC: 364/250

Kichi Kaida

Marines
Marines

Kichi Kaida
Watching from a distance the chaos she had unleashed on the stranger that had approached her asking for a drink Kichi mood would change from being quite jolly from a simple joke into a little annoyed that it had turned into a fight. This being said she had grown a little impressed that this stranger who she figured wasn't really worth her time socially or as a potential mark of prey had decided to stand side by side with a marine against the 4 attackers. As things unfolded with the normal people still wanting their free drink from this man who had knocked a few of them down, Tony the bartender had picked up two bottles one of wine the other whiskey and made his way to join Kichi who was currently on her own watching events unfold. "Enjoying the show, and one of these days ur going ruin my business", Tony starts to pour them each a drink "Well I wasn't expecting this to turn into a fight" Takes a deep breath "Was just punishing the Pirate for being a Pirate, though I might need to help the poor guy that's been battled left and right since I smashed his head in for trying to get a taste".

Tony finishes pouring out their drinks and asks Kichi when she was going go out to sea again though she would ignore him completely taking a sip of her drink, as leaned back relaxing watching the situation in the bar carefully. "Whens the next issue of news coming" "Who knows..Skys".

Goss

Marines
Marines

Goss
Cupid noticed the large man standing up, seeing that he had decided to fight alongside him, for which he was grateful for. The crowd in the bar was getting restless and they started cheering on, mainly for the 5 men that had approached Cupid, while shouting a number of offensive spurs at Cupid himself. However, Cupid paid no heed to the "audience" and he readied himself as two of the men threw themselves at Cupid. He gracefully shifted through the bar, evading their attacks, before bringing his foot down on on the head of one of the men that had fallen down onto the floor in their attempt to tackle Cupid.

After digging his heel into the oversized idiot's head, he looked expectedly at Kichi, although he only got a blank stare in response. Nonetheless, Cupid didn't let the woman's lukewarm reaction to him downing two of the men get into his head, and he prepared to take on the other pirate that had tried to jump him. Expect at this point, then man had brought a sword and he yelled out at Cupid before charging him. Many people watching the fight booed as the man had brought a weapon to a bar fight, which was not the most honourable tactic. Cupid flew up using his wings and he performed a roundhouse kick on the pirate with the blade, using his wings to keep him in the air. Cupid then sat down on the body of the knocked out man, watching the remainder of the other mysterious man's fight.

Akuma Èmó Gasai

Pirates
Pirates

Akuma Èmó Gasai
The battle started with Two guys going after Cupid. Akuma watches the conflict. I hear the sounds of the crowd,cheering on our opponents. Not bothered my eye does witness how Cupid beated up the first. Wich ended under his heel. The second brought a sword like it was nothing Cupid takes the guy down too. Akuma then looks at his own opponents. There are three left. One of them was tired near me punching against my chest. Compared to him I am a giant. "What are you trying to do weakling? Your just nothing but a skined fan throwing wind. Dont you have a weapon maby? Makes it more fair for you three. Also makes this fight a little bit more exciting. A laugh follows up when i grab the guy who is punching my chest still grabing his head and walk to the bar. Rouch and wihout mercy I slam his head against the bar. The force of the impact makes the victim lose consciousness.  The body is hanging when i hold him up in the air. Like the guy I am holding is just a doll. Then i throw it away agaisnt a wall.

Only two of them were left. The crowd that was cheering on the 5 guys before. Stoped cheering them on. It was clear to them they couldnt win. So they started to cheer for the winning duo Cupid and Akuma. Fast Akuma crosses the space between the last two and him and punches the first target. As a result his theeth come spitting out with blood affer my knuckkles makes contact. Akuma receives punch in the side by the final scared attacker, Annoyed do I plant my elbow in his stomach, the guy collapses and falls on his knees. Akuma follows up with a knee under the chin, he goes down and does not stand up. The last guy I punched before looks around him. All his friends were down without inflicting any damage. Akuma looks at him and says "Boo". The guy sprints out of the building as fast he can leaving his freinds behind.

The battle agaisnt the weaklings was over and Akuma attention sharpy shifts to that of Cupid, he had demonstrated he can fight quite decentlly for a winged man. An evil grin takes ahold of Akuma "We should fight sometime, though for now Bird Boy i have another battle to win. Akuma gives cupid a pat on the back starts walking towards Kichi with intent to play her games, pick pocketing Cupid in the process with his free hand .

WC: 426/250

Kichi Kaida

Marines
Marines

Kichi Kaida
During the conflict which had Kichi undivided attention, she would somewhat still be talking to Tony who was serving her free drinks as the agreement of the large man picking up the tab had been agreed upon. "So Tony what you going tell your boss about this mess" "Please he's the guy you smashed a glass over his head and been rekt multiple times throughout the day...He won't remember a thing". Kichi would laugh as Tony was being a total sly dog "You better not lie about it though if he asks" "I wouldn't dream of it". "Lier". The conflict had come to a seeming end as the Large man from before who was paying for the drinks started walking towards Kichi.

During the fight, Kichi was watching not only at the fight itself but the styles and attitude demonstrated by Cupid and the Stranger. With Cupid being quite elegant and professional the stranger seemed well trained the stranger was barbaric and clearly out to punish his enemies. Though despite Cupid showing a kinder method of fighting he did turn to face Kichi during the conflict while the stranger focused purely on the battle. Thinking to herself "Is the brute more honest, more respectful or is he just a brute, while Cupid seemed to be showing off for me something I do appreciate, kinda cute two, maybe make him a pet". 
As the brute moves towards Kichi she simply stays where she is relaxing looking at him carefully and does notice his sly notion with cupid as he makes first steps towards her. "You want something Muscles? any chance you need help with ur direction". Tony pours out another drink "Just ignore him, we get his type all the time".

Goss

Marines
Marines

Goss
Cupid watched as the strange man handled the other three goons that had tried to jump him. Feeling satisfied, he focused his attention back to his drink. He grabbed the cup and finished the entire drink in one gulp, before placing the glass back on the counter, almost shattering it. Cupid started speaking to the rest of the crowd, saying "Well, I wanted it to be a peaceful night, but I guess these knuckleheads wanted to stir up some trouble. These buffoons are gonna go the drunk tank, if there are any other Marines that want to help me, then that would be great, thanks". Unfortunately for Cupid, nobody from the crowd volunteered, so he had to call in for some back-up using the bar's Den Den Mushi to the local base.

As a couple of Marines arrived at the bar, the crowd, containing civilians, pirates, and other Marines alike cursed out Cupid and the Marines that just arrived for taking them away. They were definitely a tough crowd to please, but nonetheless, Cupid was just doing his job. Feeling intoxicated, he did not notice that a certain man had pocketed some of the beli that he was carrying around, and he left the Kichi & the other man, carrying around a handcuffed man that had tried to attack him earlier. He offered a quick smile and wave at Kichi's direction, before leaving the bar. Thankfully, the local jail was not far away, and the group checked in the 5 men into the jail.

(5% of 425,000 is 21250. Cupid gets 21250 beli deducted, and that beli goes to Akuma.)
[Thread exit for Cupid]

Akuma Èmó Gasai

Pirates
Pirates

Akuma Èmó Gasai
After a succesfull pickpocket without getting noticed Akuma puts the beli safely away in his bag quickly. When I am close enough to be heard Kichi asks me if i am lost along with Tony the bartender was somewhat rude. I do not let his poking to irritate get to me. Akuma moves closer to Kichi grabing a stool placing it next to Kichi. taking a seat.looking at her I Take a few seconds to admire her looks before starting to speak. "Ha me lost? I came all over form my home island in the East Blue to here, stoping by here to get supplies before I continue. I didnt introduce myself yet. It would be rude if I would leave after you told me your name right? Besides we didnt drink together yet. "Akuma stops talking for a few seconds. "My name is Akuma Emo Gasai. You can call me Akuma if you like. I am planning to sail over the seas with a crew. So far I am still alone but you can join me if you are interested. "

Akuma orders a few more drinks of Tony. For himself and for Kichi. Like it was nothing. The alcohol enters his mouth. The sake cups get emptied fast while I try to impress Kichi a little till Akuma feels like it is time to move on. Standing up using the money he stole. What Kichi luckily didnt know to my knowledge. I put the money on the table for the drinks and some extra. "There, the extra coins are for the lady so she can enjoy herself if she is still hungry or thirsty, have a nice day Kichi. It was a pleasure to meet you. Akuma leaves the building to go buys some supplies and dinner for himself before returning to his ship at the harbour.

WC: 309/250
[Exti 4 Akuma]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum