One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Echo Chap3[task][Kichi + Akuma] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Echo Chap3[task][Kichi + Akuma] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Echo Chap3[task][Kichi + Akuma] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Echo Chap3[task][Kichi + Akuma] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Echo Chap3[task][Kichi + Akuma] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Echo Chap3[task][Kichi + Akuma] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Echo Chap3[task][Kichi + Akuma] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Echo Chap3[task][Kichi + Akuma] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Echo Chap3[task][Kichi + Akuma] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Echo Chap3[task][Kichi + Akuma] Empty Echo Chap3[task][Kichi + Akuma] Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:09 am

Akuma Èmó Gasai

Pirates
Pirates

Akuma Èmó Gasai
job/task:

When Akuma and Kichi appear on the deck of the ship, a suprise is waiting for us. A weird guy with a doll in his hand threathned Akuma. The captain is standing next to the guy and the ichiy pirates are all gathered surrounding us. "What is this captain?" Do I ask not knowing what is going on. The Captain laughs evilish "I understand your reaction but like every other crew we need to test your strength and see if you are realy worthy at becomming a Ichiy Pirate. The guy before you Akuma's is your opponent, so lets not waste more time then needed. Get started. Goodluck Akuma.You can only use your hands. No killing" The fighter takes its stance. Akuma pets Kichi on her shoulder. "I will be back soon keep your eyes open. " There are some chairs for the audience to watch comfortable at the fight. One of the pirates lays his pillow on Kichi s chair. "There young lady. A wooden chair is nothng for a woman like your soft ass" The pirate disapeared again with a pervy face.

Akuma keeps relaxed and takes his position. "FIGHTT!!!" Yels the Captain. The two fighters circle around eachother. The pirate then used his hand with the doll and waves it at me in the air. It gets my attention. when my eyes gaze at it the pirate punches with his other hand into my face. I take the blow. "That is nasty" The pirate laughs a and attacks again. Akuma blocks the punch and wanted to attack again but the dooolll gets forced between me and my target. Covering my sight and just to be annoying. This leaves again an opening in my stance allowing my oponent to punch me again. A punch strong enough to make Akuma move. Akuma Laughs"You fight dirty but you know how to blow a punch. That is good. I hope you will entertain me a litle. "I doubt you can take a hit tho this will end soon. What is with the doll anyway." " That is none of your business scrub. Its funny. On the ship they are scared of you but I am totally beating you. You are the mighty protector of that woman? Dont make me laugh you are pathatic Akuma.I willl beat you and then take Kichi for myself and make her mine. She will be mine and there is nothitng you can do about it. "Before I can reply he punches me again blocking the attack catching the punch in the palm of my hand. "What did you say? Did you say you are going to hurt Kichi?" After all the time had spend together and last night Akuma got attached to her. "Ha im not scared of you Akuma. " Angry the expression on my face changes. "YOU ARE WEAK !!!" I punch the guy in the face. he recovers but I am comming after him. The pirate shows the doll again but the distracion does no longer any effect. The focus and anger are leading AKuma through this fight. He grabs the doll arm and pull on it.

The pirate lets me take the doll using my anger agaisnt me, and launches his last punch into the bridge of my nose, causing it to start bleeding slight, though I take no notice as another punch is waiting for him. Moving my fist I hit the guy with an uppercut I shout" You! Stay! Away ! From ! Kichi ! " Using the doll he now heald in his left hand Akuma thrusts it into the pirates face inflicting a knockout blow.
The pirate fell on the ground and doesnt stand up anymore. He is soon dragged away. "We got a winner !! Goodjob Akuma welcome to the crew !! Now its time for our precious Kichi guys" Akuma returns to her side. "You can do it. " When Kichi stands up the one who gave her the pillow appears again. He grabs the pillow and screams loud. Pushes his face in the pillow and sniffs. He disapears again laughing and smiling like a total pervert.

It is quiet for a moment. The captain breaks the silence "Well that is awkward. Anyway here is her opponents. Its our own truely, A real man he hunts ghosts !! Give a loud cheer for Don Kanojiy !!! BWAAHAHAHAH" All the pirates cross their arms "The spirits are always with YOUUUU BWAHAHAHAA"
http://45.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpx142Qccq1qcl077o5_500.gif

2Echo Chap3[task][Kichi + Akuma] Empty Re: Echo Chap3[task][Kichi + Akuma] Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:46 am

Kichi Kaida

Marines
Marines

Kichi Kaida
The battle with Akuma and his foe would really get heated with the Doll-er Pirate really getting into Akuma head for a psychological victory, not to mention Akuma showing strong signs of attachment to Kichi which is something she did suggest him not to due before their eventful night activities begun but it would seem when Akuma was agree he would be more direct in his combat really going in for the attack though Kichi would see this as a weakness and would plan to give him some advise later. The time for such talk wasn't at hand as Kichi stands to meet her own target though she couldn't avoid the ships highest level pervert really disgust her and getting into her own mind but, at least, he was honest something most men were not. 

Echo Chap3[task][Kichi + Akuma] Tumblr_lpx142Qccq1qcl077o5_500

The two would square off with a small distance between them awaiting the captain's order to begin this conflict though Kichi would know a Hand to Hand battle with someone physically stronger than herself was not to her advantage. "Begin". The pirate Don Kanojiy would charge for Kichi would both his hands being pointed towards herself as he used a very unorthadox style, thrust a claw like grib forward repeativelly increasing his style as his face was all serious though Kichi would use her arms like blades Parrying each attack meeting his wrists with forceful slaps. Suddonly the entire ship gets knocked creating a moment of imbalance and in this moment takes his oppertunity to grab both of Kichi Kaidas breats squaessing 3 times and shouts "Victory" while his mouth springs up in a creeping smile and his nose start to bleed. Kichis eyes own exstremmly wide in anger at this pervert who had not just invaded her person space, disrespected her in combat but also disgusted her as a man and thus Kichi raises her knee into his chin, following up with an exstended kick into his testicals sending flying backwards and over the ship's side into the ocean "YOU ARE PATHETIC !!!!.

As most of the crew was now on alert due to the ships rapid jolt as if something had based into it, the entire sight would turn to face the rear of the ship "WE ARE UNDER ATTACK" The ship would be bored by 20 pirates duel wielding swords and thus, Kichi would take this moment not to just redeem herself as a worthy fighter, to gain trust or simply defend the ship no she felt dealing with 4 birds with 1 stone killing scrub pirates in the first place would be a good idea. Grabbing her sword Kichi dashes towards the main event drawing it instantly killing the first enemy pirate with a quick slash across his throat. The blood would spray across her face like a busted pipe, making her seem like a monster to the oncoming traffic of foes really affecting their moral.

Last edited by Kichi Kaida on Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total

3Echo Chap3[task][Kichi + Akuma] Empty Re: Echo Chap3[task][Kichi + Akuma] Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:31 am

Akuma Èmó Gasai

Pirates
Pirates

Akuma Èmó Gasai
When the ultimate pervert smelled on the pillow and ceers in victory Akuma cant hold himself from facepalming. I take her seat and watch the fight when her opponent appears everyone around me acts annoying and Bwahahahaha 's. The guy looks like a frreak I was sure Kichi got this guy easily Iwatch how she fights and moves. I knew she was strong. The only thing holding him back from asking her to spar or fight is because of our last night. Suddenly the ship gets knocked up agaisnt something. Akuma is somehow albe to sit instead of falling over. Some of the crew left to check what it is everyone else keeps watching the fight the imbalanced fighters struggled to get balace and it seems the freaky guy Don was able to find his balance first. It seems Kichi was wide open for a attack. Instead of doing that he digs his own pirate grave by grabbing her breasts. Squeezing them gaving the audience a boost as they cheered for him. Except Akuma who holds his place he maby was a pirate but this was agaisnt what he was standing for. It only proofed to me that Don was a weakling. Don would regret his actions soon as Kichi gets angry and gives Don a beating like he never had experienced in his life ever.

The captain took the attention. "Congratulations Kichi you are now ..." A shout of one of the pirates on the ship, who is looking at what bumped into the ship earier returns. "We are under attack!" Is shouted interupting the captain. Not much llater 20 pirtaes appear behind the guy who shoted.. Stabbing him in the back. The pirate fell on the ground but soon is avenged by Kichi who rushed in and killed the one who did it with her sword. She is fast and strong. Just the way it is supposed to be!! Excited to fight after a long time next to a strong fighter made my blood boil "Hey wait for me Kichi!! " Akuma draws his sword and catches up to her fast, Without warning I attack number 19 stabbing him with my sword in the throat, pushing further stab number 18 who is behind number 19 in the throat too. I pull out my sword and the two victims splash out blood like two fountains covering me in blood too. While my sword killed two pirates my other hand grabed number 17. Grabbing the poor guy throwing him on the ground. When the guy is on the ground Akuma stomps on its face till he is dead. The crew soon joined us and the battle started.

16/20 pirates alive
1/1 opponent captain alive

4Echo Chap3[task][Kichi + Akuma] Empty Re: Echo Chap3[task][Kichi + Akuma] Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:05 am

Kichi Kaida

Marines
Marines

Kichi Kaida
With the first foe slain and blood dripping down Kichi Face really putting her next targets moral down so much they pause in their charge, not to mention Akuma killing three foes not too far from her current position like they were nothing along with the Ichiy Pirate crew charging the attacks shouting "We got man boobies tonight men, and a good haul to boot. Anyone in their right mind would be scared though Kichi didn't like this, slaying helpless cowards and thus pulls her mask down from her head and wears it across her face, and thrusts her head forwards slightly "BOOO". the men in front of her jump for a moment as they gather their pride and charge Kichi Kaida. 

Scraping her sword against the floor watching her foes from behind her skull mask she whispers "Humans of Resistance, ECHO 1!". Kichi charges forward into the oncoming force with a heart of stone and Ice with no room for mercy other than the mercy of a quick death. a flurry of sword attacks striking the first three with lethal blows 1st Heart. 2nd Throat 3rd a major artery in his right shoulder each attack echoing forward 3meters as flames mimic the entire blade itself. The Echoing flames will extend through the first three into those directly behind them killing them but not as instantly as they scream out in pain as the flames of life are extinguished. Kichi doesn't even take a moment to remember the faces of those she just killed and dashes into a low running stance moving to the next victim of this rampage. 

Meanwhile, the center of the ship across the board had become a war zone with swords clashing, bullets flying and acts of creative murder and death. The painter of blood had taken hold of this ship leaving its claws in the minds of the weak, the blood of the weaker and the Souls of the strong. This was a battle of Pirates vs Pirates in full engagement FIGHT!!!!!.

10/20 pirates alive
Stamina 165/190  [- 25]
skill used:

Last edited by Kichi Kaida on Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total

5Echo Chap3[task][Kichi + Akuma] Empty Re: Echo Chap3[task][Kichi + Akuma] Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:02 am

Akuma Èmó Gasai

Pirates
Pirates

Akuma Èmó Gasai
Akuma looks around himslf and his eyes find Kichi. With her mask covered face seeming quite serious, Kichi went on a rampage killing 3 fast and without showing anymercy. The fire of her sword looks dangerous like it can easily burn me to ash as it echos to the next 3 behind her first victums.

Inspired by her power Akuma decided to do the same grabing his own mask and puts it on his face. The mask was scary and made me look like a deamon. I follow the example and continue the rampage i started. I use the fear of my opponets who seem to be paralized by the mask and my actions earlier. There were only 10 left for the two for them to deal with. Akuma stabs number 10 in his stomach then sices down cutting it open. The organs fall out of his body, I kick the corpse into the pirate behind it. He gets his and I quickly swing my sword to cut off the head of the corpse and number 9. Next up on my list to die is number 8. The guy recoverd the fastest and cuts me agaisnt my chest creating a wound. Akuma laughs and puts his finger in the wound; I put the fing in my mouh and taste my own blood. "So one of you finally is able to cut me. Thats interesting but is it enough?" Without any warning I make a swing towards number 7 's head. He lifted his sword to block my attack but I change the directon cutting off his right leg. Numbr 7 falls on the ground in pain. I act fast and stab him in the eye. I go deepper letting my blade enter his brains. "Hmpf seems it was not enough" The last 6 were recovered from the fearsome attacks of the two . They knew they would die if they woudnt fight. CHARGE .

Three for Kichi and Three for Akuma.  Akuma laughs in joy. "Thas the spirit!! Cme on ! Come on !! fight !! " Akuma punches number 6 of them ..knock out!. My sword finds a another victim. Number 5 was next. I attck him. He blocked the attack puting pressure on the sword showing I was much stronger then him. Holding the sword with two hands didnt match Akuma s strength either. The sword of akuma is forced inside the victim with brute force. The guy falls dead on the ground next to the other comrads. The last oppponents of Akuma together Two of thhem stab me but are not hitting any organs. Theirs swords it blocked and number 4 was killed with Akuma counter attack.
Akume was now wounded due to being struck but Akuma wasn;t dead. There were just only two of them left. The Captain, and an extra foe who had joined Kichi and Akuma from a battle elsewhere on the ship.

Meanwhile on the ship the pirates fought hard and it isnt really clear who would win. Their evil Captain was strong and was cleaning house. He saw the 20 man slaugthers a bit further on the ship by the two fighters there. The evil captain makes his way to us. Akuma is the closest to him. I just murdered number 4 and was about to kill number +1. Number +1 begs for his life walking back as I hold my sword ready to make the finishing bllow. Instead the captain attaks with his two battle maces. Both do hit my left arm the arm breaks and my sword falls on the ground. The power makes me fly and land a few meters away. The Captain walks in my direction with the intention to finish the job laughing "You are the best this ship has to offer?". Akuma isnt able to stand up. the captain slams the masces in the direction Akuma skull in the Attempt to finish Akuma off.

6Echo Chap3[task][Kichi + Akuma] Empty Re: Echo Chap3[task][Kichi + Akuma] Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:59 am

Kichi Kaida

Marines
Marines

Kichi Kaida
The battle went on with corpse dropping left and right and thus, Kichi had defeated all foes in front of her working Darrell with Akuma when it would seem across the entire ship cheers were breaking out as the crew of the Itchy Pirates seemed to be victorious. Despite this nearly assured victory with only a barrel of comrades falling victim to this attack, Akuma was now in trouble as the enemy captain didn't just have him on the ropes, but was in the middle of his double swinging attack as both battle maces were coming down to pummel Akuma face.

While Kichi would be able to thrust her blade into the back of the enemy captain, thrusting upwards causing an almost instant kill it would not be enough to save Akuma. The Battle Maces were still coming down towards his head but as luck would have it the pervert who had given Kichi a pillow to sit and pushed their face into it after she was done sniffing it like a complete pervert; would run between Kichi and the enemies captains legs and would rapidly drag Akuma out of the way while druelling all over Akuma face "I know what you did last night Heheheehehheeheh" awkwardly staying above Akuma once he was done saving his life. 

The battle was now over and it was time for the fallout of the attack to be truly determined though for Kichi she wanted to make sure that Akuma was to see a doctor right away in order to heal all his injuries, only because she wanted to give him a good telling off for copying her gimmick like how rude was that.

[Exit]- Unless u feel like I need to post again

7Echo Chap3[task][Kichi + Akuma] Empty Re: Echo Chap3[task][Kichi + Akuma] Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Akuma Èmó Gasai

Pirates
Pirates

Akuma Èmó Gasai
Akuma watches: I look at the Captain with the battle maces and I do not move and have accepted death. Other people like the pervert and Kichi had decided different saving my life. Kichi attacked the man in the back splattering his blood int my face clearly wanting to save me. Her attack was fatal but the captain with the maces fell but he wanted to take me with him as the last victim of his weapons. Luckily the super pervert drags me away from the dangerous spot saving my live in the process. Somehow the pervert drools all over my face It is a real relieve that I wear my mask. Akuma lifts himself up to see the captain dead fast before the drool spreads more, Akuma takes off the mask. Kichi made sure that AKuma gets treated by the doctor first, no one disagrees except Akuma himself. "I will make it. This is nothing ". The doctor looks at both. After today both of them were announced to be strong fighters of the ship, Its why the healer hesitated. The captain of the Ichiy Pirates appears demanding me to get treated. Akuma releases a breath and gives in. The doctor starts to treat me. While the wounded get treated. The people who are left and almost unharmed do get the dirty job of throwing the corpses in the sea. "Throw the trash overboard man!!"

The next day Akuma wakes up in the medical center. I look around and see not much next to me is a empty chair. I wondered who it was,feeling something nex to me I turn to the other side and see Kichi laying next to me. With the perverts around it was the best place and besides of that. The orders of the captain were clear we had to stick together. Meanwhile, at the deck of the ship the Ichiy Pirates cheer when the lookout on top of the ship spots the next island called Oharo with its grand Tree.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum