One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
The Bar - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
The Bar - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
The Bar - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
The Bar - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
The Bar - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
The Bar - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
The Bar - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
The Bar - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
The Bar - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15The Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bar Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:19 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot

ROOSTER
Taka

Ondori shifted his focus to the Marine as he was demanding that the area be cleared and as he did his eye caught a glimpse of something. The speed at which it moved coupled with the size of the small projectile made it something only the keen could hope to perceive. Being one who lived and died by the sword, the power of Ondori's eyes allowed him passage to seeing the details of this attack, but the Jester couldn't hope to be so lucky. The space between them wasn't much and the properties of the attack would make reacting properly something difficult even for one who could clearly perceive it. The Ronin was glad he wasn't the target for the Marine's justice and he didn't hope to be. While he was interested in the situation, seeing how the Marine didn't seem to be interested in having bystanders observe the altercation, Ondori grabbed his strawhat and placed it on top of his head. Lifting up his arms weakly as if gesturing his surrender, not that was being targeted, Ondori spoke before taking his leave. "Since you aren't much a fan of bystanders, I'll take the hint and dip." Ondori's body wasn't squared off with the Marine, but it was angled, as to give his peripherals sights on the masked man, so he wasn't defenseless. With a smirk and the drop of his arms his fram slightly went down to prepare for take off and he'd leave using his Ghost Step ability. The road was rather wide, so even though he went to his right, the being that was residing over there was still 3m away from his own left side when he was in the process of leaving. His egress from the situation would first take him 5m to his right at the opening of the alleyway previously mentioned, the 2m deeper into the dry and fairly lit area. A few dumpsters were pushed to the walls and it had an outlet straight ahead of Ondori only about 8m away. Having used the Ghost Step to attain max speed and move 5m before briefly pausing and turning to travel 2m safely down the alleyway, Ondori was already at maximum speed and he'd maintain this pace as he proceeded down the alley away from the altercation. The echo in the alleyway was quite a beauty. Each of the Ronin's footsteps were amplified and bounced off the walls as if he were in an empty room, this would allow for him to be aware of any pursuers without a doubt, especially given the fact he was rather light on his feet.

Details put to the side, once outside the alleyway, he'd keep his word and go about his business, walking down the street still parallel to the road with the Marine and clowns, but totally uninvolved with it and now a character in another scenario where everyone just walked down the street minding their business. Yes, the simple life of one who walked amongst the foot traffic in the streets of the Briss Kingdom. Despite blending in with the civilians, mercenaries, pirates, and others who walked the streets, Ondori was still alert and observant of his surroundings.

[Exit]

16The Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bar Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:32 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

The 13th Elder

@( ̄0 ̄)@ lion @( ̄0 ̄)@

Most people don't understand Spider they consider him sneaky,paranoid, and a bit crazy. All these traits he learn to deal with because it made Spider  Spider. This man had a philosophy of life , and he tries to uphold it if possible. But Spider know when he is corner unfortunately for Derous . He was about to find that Spider is a dangerous pirate, and shouldn't be taken lightly.

Spider is natural crazy or one could say ahead of the curve. Any sudden movement would cause Spider to act plus Spider was naturally on edge. Unfortunately Derous wasn't 8meters away in fact it was 11meters away. Why would you say? That is because Derous had arrive at the scene at edge of white milky substance. Which was 5 meters wide in all direction not to mention Spider had move another 6 meters uninterrupted. Since Derous never stated he stop Spider movements.

Which brings us to the current scene of events. Upon Derous sudden movement which he attempt to stomp his foot. Spider had sprung into action. The sudden movement of Derous had cause Spider to act out of instinct or reflect. As Derous rise, and  attempt to slam his feet into the ground Spider had produce his Jet Dial . The Jet Dial had already had cool down, and reloaded due to natural supply of air.

Aiming it forward in angle kinda fashion upon the same time as Derous release his attack maybe a bit after the word "Listen."

There was a clicking sound resulting in Spider been propel back 5 meters away from Derous closest to the alley which was 5 meters to his right. Initially arriving at a total 16 meters away from Derous, and his attack.    

Unfortunately Cedric was still cover in mucus, and Spider Jet Dial gust of wind didn't hit the white milky substance. Due to Spider being 6 meters from the white milky substance the opposite side of Derous.

Spider took no time to celebrate he had to leave regardless he was made, and plan didn't work. Not to mention a unforseen marine had interrupted his heist.

There were also one alleyway, one to his right about 3 meters away since he angle the Jet Dial correctly Spider could now escape the scene with his back  not vulnerable.Spider disappear along the alley of building.  But Spider didn't stop there he would cover his feet with the same white milky substance which allow Spider to climb up the wall to escape out of the marine sight. As Briss Kingdom is known for tall buildings Spider had disappear along the rooftops of 18 meters tall buildings jumping from roof to roof.

Meanwhile
Spider's grunts decide to leave because their boss didn't return from his adventure outside. They had orders, and common sense to know that they would get left if they don't returt back to the ship. All of Spider grunts had left but one as he pull out his cigarette retrieving his lighter.

Lighten up his cigarette as he waited for all his comrades to leave. Spider grunts didn't want to attract unwanted attention thus they left in a orderly fashion with small gaps of time inbewteen.

Spider grunt had retrieve his lighter once more then time walking over to the white milky substance settings it on fire. it cause a chain reaction which blew up the bar as well as the mucus out side.

(Exited)
Spider claims 1 Experience Point for defeating Caxton.

Spider claims rep for escaping , and defeating Caxton. Along with the destruction of the bar.

Data:

17The Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bar Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:43 am

Caxton T

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Caxton T
Cedric laid there within the white encasing of the sticky substance holding him down. He twisted his head, expelling a breath through the rising pool of blood around his face, releasing a splash of blood within the cavity. Wriggling his good arm, Cedric could hear distant mumbling which to him sounded unintelligible through the white layer. Outside Cedric could hear a mangle of noises from the things happening around him, he heard some yelling, some pounding which may have been footsteps or something of the like. Several other sounds occurred that Cedric was unable to make out.  Cedric managed to get his good arm freed, but at the cost of sending a massive wave of pain through his torso. He coughed in an attempt to yell out in pain, spitting up a small amount of blood.

Slowly with his free hand, Cedric pulled at the goop near his face. The stuff was tough, but slowly, Cedric began making progress. Bit by bit, he began gaining back his full senses from their previous obscuring. Once his vision was unobscured, he could see a white haired man standing before him at the edge of the white pool. Behind him he heard a hissing. Then... FWOOSH!

Next thing Cedric knew he was launched through the air and on fire. The fire consumed the white goop of the pool, freeing him from being entrapped. But the blast threw him forwards towards tall white haired man. He now laid blackened, burned, and smoldering at the man's feet. His clothes were slowly being consumed by the flames. He remained there, knocked unconscious by the pain from being launched by the blast and his that from his previous wounds.

18The Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bar Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:38 am

Anonymous

The Bar - Page 2 Tumblr_ns27l4k8ee1ttf4qlo2_540

Claiming Hit:

Derous, if his attack would land, would follow up by remove his sword from the ground and holding it downward at his side. Why was because we was bout to fuck that Jester in the ass with it, with no Vaseline. That though wouldn't come to be as the cum would seem to set ablaze, shit it exploded. Though, Derous would've already back peddled away from the substance one he saw a portion of it already lit. He did that just cause he didn't want to have his clothes messed up. That though seemed to be unavoidable.

The man, that Jester spoke of, had been sent toward Derous it seemed. The Marine was able to catch him, dropping his sword first, with both hands. The guy seemed to be alive a he was breathing, but he would need medical attention. And, honestly, Derous didn't care one fucking bit about this guy's health. But he had to keep his image, so he let the guy down on the ground easily and put the fire out with his Marine coat. As the explosion drew a crowd, of Marines and Civilians. As it wasn't everyday that a building would explode.

"Quell the fire so it doesn't spread, and get those people back. And someone help me take this...Fishman, to get medical attention." Derous would command and it would be so. So, as Derous and another Marine picked the Fishman up would begin to leave the area to get this Fishman some help, but Derous was livid. He was dirty, lost his coat, and that fucking guy had gotten away.

This wasn't going to end well for that guy, not at all. As Derous planned to make things worse for that Jester.

[Exit]

OOC: Caxton we can have a topic, after this one, if you want about me taking you to the hospital. If not you should be gone but you are one crispy Fishy.

19The Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bar Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:49 pm

Caxton T

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Caxton T
Cedric was in a state of fading in and out between consciousness and unconsciousness. The man that he had been launched towards managed to catch Cedric, before setting him on the ground. His clothes were nothing but smoldering rags now, partially covering his somewhat large body. His vision seemed to be flickering as well. He couldn't really make out the features of the white haired man, even now that he was closer. Around he could hear the distorted mumbling of a crowd beginning to gather. It was as if someone had taken the volume knob and kept turning it from low to loud repeatedly. He heard a louder voice near to him start to shout out orders, and boot steps echoing around him.

Cedric suddenly felt some motion about him as the he was lifted by some force. Whether this was his brain releasing some hallucinations to ease the pain or of this was real life, he couldn't determine. He felt himself being lifted and then carried off. He could hear muffled gasps from about the crowd around him as he was brought through the crowd. In his mind, he couldn't tel if they were gasps of pity at his blackened and burned body or horror of seeing a fishman. He could only hope the former as he was carried out from the crowd. Where was he going? He didn't know.

[Exit]
((OOC: I'd be fine with doing a hospital/ recovery topic.
-Also Spider had the grunts leave in dispersed groups, and the last one had lit dropped his lighter to start the sticky fire. Which imo could have been done much more bad ass by flicking the lit cigarette onto the goo.))

20The Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bar Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:10 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
Those some of your points are correct the only argument is the distance
. As my prior post stated I was 8 meters I can understand the issue here. But as I reviewed the math, and your post.
The distance at what I move was 11 meters.
Look:

No way in your post did you state you stop my action form my prior post.
The fact in my post I did stated I was 8Meters from you but that wouldn't make sense.
As my post stated I was 6 meters away from the goop.

Thus putting me at a state of...... Being at 11 meters away.

Now about your stomp the technique doesn't grant you instantly speed period. As it doesn't state that....
As Mel told me times before... You can't move at instant speed without technique saying it. So I think it is fair to say I pull out my dial in time.

If not I will take aa lib hit and dip.

21The Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bar Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:44 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
Crow is hit.

22The Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bar Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:47 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
Unfortunately Spider was hit by Derous attack. The level of damage wasn't as bad as you would think. Indeed he was bleeding fairly in the location of the attack.
Spider had a bullet wound located in his gut a flesh wound if you please. The attack itself had avoided all the vital organs. The itself had attack had cause him to be flung back another meter. Spider knew he was in a bad predicament seeing the marine withdraw his sword.  Before casually backing peddling away from the goop Spider had through he was about to jump or something.

Then Spider had scan the area only to see the proportion of mucus lit. Spider knew his weakness fairly well , and he knew it side effects if it was ignited. Lucky Spider was safe distance away before the explosion erupted. Spider chuckle as the smoke cover the area, as well as fire.

The locals of Briss Kingdom flooded the area quickly. Spider had conceal himself within the crowd as well as cover his wound with mucus. The mucus should keep the blood for pouring  out as bad as well as give the wound time to blood clothed.

Spider took no time to celebrate he had to leave regardless he was made. All this unwanted attention was drawn to the area , and Spider was hit. Spider had planned to make this marine pay if he ever met him again.

Spider  had disappear along the alley of building.  But Spider didn't stop there he would cover his feet with the same white milky substance which allow Spider to climb up the wall to escape out of the marines, and locals sight. As Briss Kingdom is known for tall buildings Spider had disappear along the rooftops of 18 meters tall buildings jumping from roof to roof.

(Exited)
Spider claims 1 Experience Point for defeating Caxton.

Spider claims rep for escaping , and defeating Caxton. Along with the destruction of the bar.

~Sticky Mucus: The fruit's major strength is the ability to create, and large substance of mucus for restraining movements as well as climbing due to Sticky nature. Spider have ability to create mucus at cost  of 3 stamina points , and 3 stamina point to maintain per post the distance the mucus can travel is 2m .

~Sticky Armor: Spider cover his  body in a thick coating of mucus, allowing him protection from many attacks as most people assume the covering to be part of his body. The durability of this armor increase at each tier not to mention this passive still carries the sticky ability of this devil fruit. This passive cost nothing but 3 stamina points and 3 for every  post maintain.

Stamina:130/250

23The Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bar Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:30 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
1 exp rewarded, 300k bounty for defeating a pc and 20k bounty for escaping, all grunts are dead however due to the way you set up ur explosion giving them no escape route except through the goop which would subdue them/preventing their escape from the bar.

24The Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bar Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:47 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil
And Beli???

25The Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bar Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:48 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
The Bar - Page 2 1812814377 u did no Beli worthy actions da fuck