One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Bang Bang  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Bang Bang  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Bang Bang  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Bang Bang  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Bang Bang  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Bang Bang  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Bang Bang  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Bang Bang  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Bang Bang  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bang Bang  Empty Bang Bang Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:53 pm

Anonymous

Task:

A somewhat depressed sigh would escape the mouth of Derous. He currently was somewhere that he didn't expect to be today, on in fact at all during his time on Baterilla. And that was a meeting. Honestly, he hadn't been paying much attention so he didn't even know what was being currently discussed. Derous knew he shouldn't have gone to the Marines station closest to the docks, especially asking to have some funds. When you ask for anything, even if it was little, you would have to go through some bullshit just to get it. Though, his attention would be grabbed as he heard something a bit interesting.

"Sorry, but can you please repeat what you just said. I couldn't hear you." Derous would blurt out interrupting whoever it was heading the meeting; Derous not paying attention anyone name or rank for that matter.

"You should come up a bit more, instead of being in the back. But I digress what I said was that everyone must be on their A game. We have received word that the annual Royal ball, that is to take place in a week will have a special quest. And we must get everything set up for their get together. Usually, this isn't something we call a meeting for.. but this special guest is a World Noble.  And the Higher-ups have told us to make sure they are taken care of, or else." The Man leading the Meeting would say. He would begin to continue speaking on the matter but Derous wouldn't pay attention anymore. He knew enough now and now all he could think about was what he was going to do.

For some time he felt the Marines and overall the World Government was something boring and didn't need him, and betraying them in a fun way would get his name out there. He did though think he just needed to spend just a bit more time within the Organization to get the thrill back. So, he was at a standstill. One one had he could plan the assassination of all the Royals at the Ball, or mainly the World Noble, or he could just do his job. Well, make something horrible happen at the Ball and end up the hero.

"And that is all, this Meeting is over. Everyone go do what I've instructed."

Hearing that Derous would begin to head to the door, but he would be called by his name. And turning around to see who was it that called him would see that it was a short pudgy man wearing a suit. Behind him stood the man that lead this Meeting, the commanding officer, and a few others.

"Yes?" Derous would ask in a respectful manner, though he didn't want to be bothered by the disgusting guy.

"We need to talk with you." The man would tell Derous.

2Bang Bang  Empty Re: Bang Bang Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:21 am

Anonymous

The group wouldn't talk in this room but rather convene in another. The had the first meeting, with the other Marines, in a room on the first floor of the Marine Station. The next meeting, centered around Derous, would take place on the top floor in the office of the Pudgy small man.

"So, what is it that you needed to speak with me about?" Derous would ask. He wanted to, honestly, get this little meeting over with. He had things to think about, and he wanted to have some tea.

"Well, we have heard many great things about you. You have done many notable feats in the We-" The Pudgy man wasn't able to finish as Derous would raise his hand to stop him.

"I apologize, but I honestly don't need to hear any praise, for anything. I have many things I need to prepare for the upcoming event. So, can we please get right to the nitty gritty. As I am a busy man." Derous would say, in the most respectful way he could.

"Oh, ugh... okay. Well, i'm fine with that. We are aware that you have always decline any form of promotion, no matter what rank they say they want to give you. Why is that?" The Pudgy man would ask Derous.

Derous would sigh, as he kinda knew what they wanted. They wanted to offer him a promotion, and he didn't want one. Well, unless they were going to make him a Rear Admiral, or even Admiral. As those are the ranks that only really matter, and had any pull. "To be frank, I've always felt that what they offered me wasn't enough. And if you are going to offer me a promotion I must say...no. Unless, the rank is that of Rear Admiral." Derous would tell them.

3Bang Bang  Empty Re: Bang Bang Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:45 am

Anonymous

What Derous wanted was truly shocking and left everyone speechless. He knew that what he wanted was something no one hear could give them, as they weren't even that high up. He did though want to let them know why he hasn't been accepted a promotion. A few minutes passed before anyone said anything.

"Well, as you know.. we can't give you such a jump in ranks. But, how about something else... that might be a good substitute. I can offer you a position within a new division that only the elite of the elite are welcomed into. How does that sound?" The Pudgy man would ask Derous.

'Omg, Is he going to ask to be a butt buddy? How do I feel about this?!!?' Derous would think to himself as he would look away quickly, to hide his now bright red face. Derous couldn't believe how this Pudgy man would even think about them together in such a way. Derous would compose himself though. Clearing his throat and turning to face them.  "And what group is that?"

The Pudgy man felt what Derous just did was really weird but he would ignore it." Yes, Cipher Pol One!" He would say. Well, the guy would say other things after that to Derous. But Derous wouldn't listen to anything he had to say, a bit disappointed.

"Okay, sure. Yea. Do I have a assignment or something? " Derous would ask not really caring anymore. He couldn't believe he even thought about doing things with the Pudgy guy.

"Well, glad to hear it. And here." He would say handing Derous a file, along with a button to show he was part of the Cipher Pol.  Derous would take both and leave the room.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum