One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Yummy in my tummy EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Yummy in my tummy EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Yummy in my tummy EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Yummy in my tummy EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Yummy in my tummy EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Yummy in my tummy EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Yummy in my tummy EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Yummy in my tummy EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Yummy in my tummy EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yummy in my tummy Empty Yummy in my tummy Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:51 am

Anonymous

Yummy in my tummy Tumblr_nznc0wN9k61s74qeso2_500

After opening his eyes, awaking from a longs a beautiful dream, he would sit up fully. He would let out a deep sigh before moving his legs out from under the sheets and onto the floor; then he would rise fully and slowly make his way to his closest. Derous would then begin to dress like he would do any other day, and after doing that he would go to take care of his other early morning habits. After about five, or so, minutes of his morning habits he would leave his quarters. While he is currently stationed in Baterilla, or other close by Islands, he likes to sleep in his ship, and no where else.

Though, he did have the means to offered Inn's on any Island; and also have access to any Marine stations located in this Blue. Even with the ability to stay at a nice place or even with his fellow Marines Derous wanted to always sleep in his ship. It wasn't that he was really fond of his Ship, as he didn't really like it that much, but rather because of something located on this ship. A item that he brought from his home, when he was younger, that he couldn't always carry around.

Derous would leave his quarters and after going to pour himself something to drink, it was milk. He would come back and go over to the table in the back of his room. He would sit down in one of the chairs. He would then look over his shoulder and gaze outward. Able to gaze out of the windows from his room gave. He had sat down right at the time the sun was done rising, but not before it had reach it's peak. The sun though wasn't what he was gazing at though. It was more that he was expecting something to come into his view. And soon it had come. In the far distance, with the aid of his glasses. A dark spec far in the distance on the sun. It didn't say small though but gradually grew in size and also closeness. As the spec turned out to be just some person coming directly toward the window; until ultimately it came crashing through.

The Person didn't cause any harm to Derous, nor did any glass, as there wasn't any. The Person had seemingly been in the chair across from Derous, but maybe this person was in the room already; or better He was simply moved to that spot ,without the extra transpiring,  by Derous' mind. And this wasn't by any strange power , granted by a Devil Fruit or something else, but rather his imagination. As Derous having some person fly at him with his imagination, so only he would see this person in his room. I guess you could call this Person in his room a imaginary friend. But to Derous this was something more. This Being within his room was a piece of him that had was missing, or well was forgotten a time ago. Pushing out of the loop by desire, lust, and jealousy. A piece of Derous that was going to be needed to reach his true one goal.

"How long are you going to keep taking bits and pieces of me back? Can't we just be one, once more. Huh? Don't just sip you Milk, weirdo." The Being that would go by Thomas. Thomas looking exactly like Derous, albeit a few differences. Thomas had on a singular, blood drenched, glove. and his hair was also black. And finally the eyes of Thomas were completely different, eye the devil's spawn might have.

"Well, ugh now that is a hard question to answer. As, I don't want to use all of you yet, as I feel it would be too much. Like if I take you back now the full effect of what he both could do, as one, won't reach it's true potential. " Derous would sip from his mug before finishing his explanation. "And you should know this.... But why so damn naggin' with this subject? You won't to kill as many things as I do? Right?" Derous would sip from his mug once again, putting the pressure on Thomas.

"I don't know... it's just so boring, ya know? I know you've been feeling the urge to just kill someone, and see the suffer. Some edgy shit, not the weird. hat good torture stuff. Shit man... I haven't even killed a little girl in a minute, so when you going to stop plain Derous?" Thomas would ask. As Derous hadn't rally been doing anything bad that he kinda drove on, but rather being more of a upstanding Marine. Complete silence would fill the room now instead of a response. As they both knw the answer to whatever is said, as they both are one in the same still.

[Topic End]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum