One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Assault on the marine Compound  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Assault on the marine Compound  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Assault on the marine Compound  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Assault on the marine Compound  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Assault on the marine Compound  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Assault on the marine Compound  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Assault on the marine Compound  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Assault on the marine Compound  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Assault on the marine Compound  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15Assault on the marine Compound  - Page 2 Empty Re: Assault on the marine Compound Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:25 pm

Fury

Pirates
Pirates

Fury
Fury sighed in frustration as his captain wandered off again before turning to eye the woman, who was now bleeding on the ground and unconscious. "Oh, sure, let me wander into town and do my own thing, you take the crazy lady who just tried killing you and me and ya know what, take her to our ship, make her feel at home, waste our valuable medicines on her, lovely, sure, great idea Cap." Fury grumbled to himself as he walked over to the now unconscious woman to eye the wound on her side. Penetrating wound, foreign body, likely pretty painful. "Well girly, doesn't look like it hit any major bleeders. Consider yaself lucky." he said before picking her up and heading towards the ship.

He would make it to the vessel fairly quickly, no one wanting to get in the way of the large man carrying the bleeding woman, and Fury rushed straight to his office, bellowing back at Clint and BBQ. "I need alcohol, purer the better, and sake, now! Captain has chosen us another stray it seems and tasked me with saving her, you two get me something for sterilization and nerves." He ordered. Clint might outrank him when it came to ship matters, but when it came to matters of medicine Fury outranked even the captain, and he would fully use that authority. Once inside the office Fury would look down at the woman, eyeing the wound before sighing. "Allright lady, pardon me for this, but I promise to do the best I can to preserve your modesty." He said before reaching down and removing her shirt. The next task was removing the metal and stopping the bleeding.....Fury had a long day ahead of him.....

(Exit thread)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum