One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
haki - Exciting New Abilities (Haki Training) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
haki - Exciting New Abilities (Haki Training) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
haki - Exciting New Abilities (Haki Training) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
haki - Exciting New Abilities (Haki Training) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
haki - Exciting New Abilities (Haki Training) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
haki - Exciting New Abilities (Haki Training) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
haki - Exciting New Abilities (Haki Training) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
haki - Exciting New Abilities (Haki Training) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
haki - Exciting New Abilities (Haki Training) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1haki - Exciting New Abilities (Haki Training) Empty Exciting New Abilities (Haki Training) Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:14 am

Blake C. Mercury

Pirates
Pirates

Blake C. Mercury
That time of the month where Blake made her whole shed bloody had come again. Not that time of the month other maidens had, more the time of the month where she dragged a big bag, filled with an unconscious Marine into her home, tied him to a chair and used him as trainings dummy for her Haki exercise! As always she was excited like a kid on Christmas, unwrapping her gift and setting it on the chair, like a pretty doll. Then she took her time to properly tie the arms and legs. The man she had picked this time was another Marine, in pristine white and blue clothes. He was a bit taller than her last, with a bit more beard, which she did not particular like, but that was easy to fix.

Carefully she set her dagger on his check and begun to run the edge with utmost care over his skin. It was important to get in the right mood, before practice and how could she if the man's beard distracted her. Her victim was still unconscious from her prior use of Haki and therefore let the girl proceed calmly. For someone that usually aimed to cut into the skin, she was a rather good barber, not a single drop of blood was spilled while she gave the man a clean shave. Near the neck her hands got a little shaky and she had to calm herself down for a moment, but she somehow managed to not slit his throat right there, again she reminded herself that a dead person was no good for practising Haki!

Once she was finally done she looked quite happy with her work, maybe in the next town she could find work as a barber instead of a waitress. Making someone a bit cleaner was not that bad. Either way it was time to wake the poor man, to do that she threw a bucket of rain water in his face, after that did not work she just began mercilessly slapping him in the face till he woke back up, to greet him with a big smile and a friendly: “Good morning~” Sadly the man could not answer, since after shaving she had stuffed his mouth with a few dirty socks. “I picked you to help me with my practice so I can get stronger and kill more of your friends. Since I don't know your name, I will just call you John, is that okay with you?” She stared him into the eyes while she was waiting for a reaction, he answered her stare for a while, till he finally nodded. Which was a first for her and made her incredible happy. Playfully she jumped up and gave the man a tight hug. She felt him try and struggle, but it was pointless, for a moment she also felt his fear and shock and it made her pause.

“That is new!”
Grinning she sat down on his lap and placed her forehead against his. “Tell me how you feel friend.” As she felt him calm down a little under her gentle touch, like a light in the darkness she felt hope rise inside him, mixed together with a little hope. For a bit he seemed to believe that he might survive. At the same time her left hand slid down his back, gently stroking his back. It calmed him down noticeable, the feeling was almost warm, till she swiftly rammed a dagger into his lower back. She felt him overcome with shock and terror and as she was leaning back to get a better look at his face, she felt almost like looking into a mirror for a moment, as the man was overcome with dread. “This is amazing, so that is how you feel!” It made Blake shiver as she stabbed him a second time, this time in the shoulder, twisting and shaking her dagger in the wound, laughing as he began crying and his muffled screams echoed through the shed. “Yes more, let me feel all the agony you are in, fear me, hate me, dread me, sink deep into despair!!” She got more excited with any sense of emotion she felt from the helpless man, it was the absolute sadistic satisfaction being able to fully understand what was going through her victim's mind.

After a while she had to stop, since the man was close to suffering a deadly amount of stab wounds if she had kept indulging herself. All in all this was a sign that her mastery of Haki had improved and she wanted to keep going. A few minutes of fresh air and she was back in the shed, looking at the man before her. “John, I am so happy, you won't believe it, to thank you I will try out something completely different.” With her new mastery of Haki she wanted to try hardening other objects other than herself, therefore she pulled a long hair from her head, let it hang straight down between her fingers and focused for a moment, before hardening it like a needle. Once done she very carefully aimed for the Marine's left eye and carefully pushed it against it, watching with great excitement as the single hair entered and impaled the eyeball till she felt the resistance of the skull. “Wow it worked!!” The man could not even scream, as he was in total shock of the event. “Isn't that great John?” Eagerly Blake pulled a few more hairs and repeated the process, watching the man silently shake in terror before her as she kept pushing one hair needle after another into different parts of his body, first the right ear drum, then through the side of the nose and lastly, with enough force, through the bone of his upper arm. “This is so cool, I am so impressed by me now that I am able to do this!” John had passed out from the constant shock, or maybe the blood lose from his stab wounds by then. Which was a shame, since Blake wanted to play so much longer with him, also she did not want to carry him to the water side to clean up. Sadly all good things had to come to an end.

A little sad she looked towards her toy and sat down on her bed, watching him bleed out. Humans were oddly fragile. They were the most common race in the world. They ruled as government and nobles. They had the biggest army and everyone else had to follow and fear them. Why was that? Even Blake was easy enough to break if someone really tried and the man she had just tortured and killed was like so many other humans a soldier. If a human was that easy to break, how could they rule the world? Calmly she analyst the question and started looking for an answer. For the girl who only knew how to work alone the simple problem was incredible hard to solve. Obviously it was because humans banded together, fought for one another and their ideas, but she only knew fighting alone. In the first place who would even accept her? It was clearly impossible that anyone would be able to accept the ruthless sadistic psycho. So even if she knew the answer, it remained covered up by all the things that made it impossible as a solution for her.

Sighing she just gave up thinking about it at one point and stretched, before getting up again and loosening the ropes around the man to put him in a bag again and slowly make her way to the waterside. Around her the night was silent and dark, clouds covered the moon, it was certainly a perfect night to dump a body. Just as she was about to kick the bag into the water she felt a bit of hesitation. She had had so much fun with John, it was sad to part. The next day she would be alone again, kill people without knowing them like she knew John for the time they had together, but then she shook her head and freed herself of the silly feeling of loneliness. Blake just rejected it! There was no place for it. Yet somewhere in the back of her head, hidden behind tight walls the answer to her question lingered, just slowly creeping into her consciousness, to sooner or later reveal itself.

That night she just gave the bag a strong kick and sent it flying into the harbour and stopped thinking about the topic.

1441 Words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum