One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Back to the West [Travel] [WIP] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Back to the West [Travel] [WIP] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Back to the West [Travel] [WIP] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Back to the West [Travel] [WIP] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Back to the West [Travel] [WIP] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Back to the West [Travel] [WIP] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Back to the West [Travel] [WIP] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Back to the West [Travel] [WIP] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Back to the West [Travel] [WIP] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to the West [Travel] [WIP] Empty Back to the West [Travel] [WIP] Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:00 pm

Bloodisaac

Marines
Marines

Bloodisaac
Anton let out a small sigh as he sat back in his chair on the deck of the Noble Justice. After everything that had happened on Flevance Island, it was good to simply sit back and relax. Thankfully the other marine ship that had taken the prisoners were able to give some supplies to Anton, enough at least to get them somewhere to stock up properly. With that settled, it had been time for them to set sail once again, but to where? Whatever was supposed to happen in the North didn't really end up happening, so there really wasn't any reason for them to be here. With that said, Anton had decided that they should return to the West Blue, perhaps check up on what was happening on Yotsuba Island. He wanted to make sure the marines were remaining on the level there.

Everything was going smoothly, no issues travelling the calm waters to the West Blue. In the meantime, Anton was taking the time to relax and recover from his injuries. His shoulder and leg still needed to heal from the gunshots he had gotten from Count Barrel, and though they were no longer life threatening, he still ached in those places, and it did somewhat hamper his movements. He allowed Celia to run things while he was recovering. After all, she seemed to run things better than he did at times.

"Feeling better sir?" Anton looked up from the cup of tea he was drinking to see his second in command approach him. Anton smiled and nodded. "It still aches a bit, but it's definitely getting better." The woman nodded, "Then perhaps you can start doing your work again sir. I know you just did a great thing for justice, but that doesn't mean you get to slack off. We're marines after all. Our work is never done." Maybe it was a bit too soon to say it was time to relax. Anton let out a sigh as he slowly pushed himself up, his leg aching from the weight being put on it. "There really isn't anything to do though," Anton replied, a little bit of a whine in his voice, "I mean, all the paperwork for the Flevance incident's done isn't it? All we have to do now is get over to West Blue and see what's going on." In reality, Celia was the one doing the paperwork. But then again, she seemed to like it, so Anton wasn't going to deny her the fun.

Celia gave her superior a smirk. "Actually sir, after seeing you flying there and taking down their leader, I thought we should use the time to train that little ability of yours." She drew her twin pistols, a cat like smirk on her face. Anton let out a pitiful whimper, "Come on Celia, I haven't fully recovered yet." Celia's smirk widened. "All the more reason to train. If you can fight while injured, we'll be much more effective..."

So much for a peaceful voyage to the West Blue.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum