One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
A secret passage? (TSK) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
A secret passage? (TSK) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
A secret passage? (TSK) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
A secret passage? (TSK) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
A secret passage? (TSK) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
A secret passage? (TSK) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
A secret passage? (TSK) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
A secret passage? (TSK) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
A secret passage? (TSK) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A secret passage? (TSK) Empty A secret passage? (TSK) Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:11 pm

Bro

Pirates
Pirates

Bro
Task:

The house was once again silent with bodies littering the living room and blood staining the floor. Marcel stared at this door way he found on the ground for a little. The tiger like symbol on it. Why was this here? The samurai looked up to his deceased step father. Was he aware of this? What did he have to do with any of this. Marcel then looked back to the doorway and wiped the dust off of the area.

He managed to find the handle and slowly opened the door, making a creaking sound in the process. The samurai peeked his head over to see wooden stairs leading to complete darkness. Marcel took one more look at his step father's corpse before taking a deep breathe. He took his first step down the stairs which made another creaking sound. It seemed sturdy enough. After checking, Marcel proceeded to walk down the steps, disappearing into the darkness.

As he finally made it to the bottom, all Marcel could see was complete darkness with the only source of light coming from the entrance. Without warning, the door leading to the entrance slammed shut, causing Marcel to make a "Huh?" sound. The samurai frantically looked around, but of course could see nothing completely. Soon, the room would begin to illuminate as torches mysteriously lit on each wall going down what appears to be a long hallway. Marcel quickly looked around at the flames then the closed door.

He walked up the steps and attempted to open the door. "Hmm." was what he muttered. It was as he suspected. The door is locked. Marcel sighed and looked down what appeared to be an endless hallway. "Not like I was going to leave anyway." he said to himself as he began his walk through the abyss.

2A secret passage? (TSK) Empty Re: A secret passage? (TSK) Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:57 pm

Bro

Pirates
Pirates

Bro
As Marcel walked through the seemingly endless hallway, torches continued to light up on each wall while he went past. There was no sign of anyone else here, just an empty hall with only the foot steps of the samurai and sizzling of the flames creating noise. Marcel's gaze slowly went back and fourth, trying to see if anything different has happened, but every thing appeared the same. Suddenly, a loud thud could be heard. It was the samurai running into what appeared to be an invisible wall.

The samurai groaned while rubbing his nose before looking up. He then raised an eyebrow as he continued to look up. It doesn't appear to be a wall there, just endless darkness. Marcel hesitantly raised on of his hands to the front which was amazingly stopped by the invisible wall. Marcel rubbed his hands around the invisible area to see if he can find an opening, but sighed as he couldn't find anything. Law took his hand off of if and began to think about how to pen it for a second. He then placed a hand on the hilt of his katana as he was about to try cutting the wall, but then the floor beneath his feet quickly opened up, dropping him down into what could possibly be a trap.

Law fell back first into what seemed to be a floor of sand. Marcel sat up and rubbed the back of his head before rubbing his other hand in the sand, picking some up in the process to inspect it. As the sand slowly dropped back to the ground between his fingers, Law looked up to see the door he fell through closing. Once it closed completely, Marcel's eyes widened at the surprise he was just given. Another one of the tiger like symbols, illuminated on that door.

3A secret passage? (TSK) Empty Re: A secret passage? (TSK) Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:13 pm

Bro

Pirates
Pirates

Bro
Law struggled a little due to the sand, but managed to get back on his feet all while not taking his sight of the symbol. "What is this?" he asked himself before his attention was changed by the sound of some sand shifting around. He looked over to where the noise was coming from and made his way over there with caution. Law looked down to see that a face was peeking from the sand. "H-help...me..." the person muttered out in a weak tone.

Marcel crouched down and began to dig the sand off of this person. He did take it into account that it could be a tap, but right now this looked to be real. How did this person get trapped all the way down here? Does he have any answers to what is exactly going on? Law managed to free him. The stranger coughed some before speaking. "Th-thanks. I don't know how or why I'm down here. Where ever here is." the stranger admitted as he looked around.

"So, I take it you don't have a clue what's going on then?" Marcel asked just to make sure as he looked back up to the sealed entrance. "A-Actually, I know one thing." the stranger coughed out as Marcel glanced back at him. All of a sudden, the stranger rose up and pinned Marcel to the ground, catching him by surprise. "That we must sacrifice, Marcel Law." the stranger said in a more sinister tone, revealing that he has the same tiger like symbol on his attire.

4A secret passage? (TSK) Empty Re: A secret passage? (TSK) Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:40 pm

Bro

Pirates
Pirates

Bro
Law struggled with the stranger who kept chanting, "Kill Marcel Law, Kill Marcel Law, KILL Marcel Law." The samurai gritted his teeth and managed to throw his attacker off of him. As Marcel was getting up, the attacker pulled a knife from out of the sand and charged at the samurai who didn't have enough time to unsheathe his blade, so he instead dodged the first slash and quickly rolled himself out of the way.

Marcel managed to unsheathe his blade and began to clash it with the attacker's knife. After a brief skirmish, Law managed to overpower the foe, causing him to drop his knife. "H-hey, easy now. I-I didn't mean it I swear." the attacker tried to plead with Law as he stumbled to the ground. Law looked at him with unforgiving eyes before decapitating him with ease. Blood now mixed in with the sand around the body as Marcel looked on. The samurai was about to clean the blood off his katana, but then five more beings rose from the sand like zombies, each with the same symbol on their attires.

"How troublesome." Law said with a sigh as he held his katana back out. The group charged at the samurai with knives and chanting the same as the previous guy. Law then retaliated by quickly circling the tip of his katana around in a full circle in the sand to kick up some of the sand, getting it into the first three grunt's eyes. As the three dropped their weapons and attempted to get the sand out of their eyes, they began to fall over on each other while Law jumped over them to take on the two that didn't get hit.

One of the grunts attempted to cut Law's face with a reverse grip wielding knife, but was quickly dodged and ended up hitting the other standing grunt in the side of the mouth. Marcel quickly impaled that grunt through the throat, killing him instantly before tripping over the other standing grunt who attempted to rush him. Law stomped on the fallen grunt's back and impaled his katana through the back of his head before turning his attention to the remaining three who managed to get back on their feet with knives in hand.

Law dashed towards them with the tip of his katana dragging onto the sand before raising it up to quickly do away with the grunt in the middle by doing a deep diagonal slash and without warning, impaled one of the remaining two grunts in the groin, causing him to hunch over in agony, before ending his agony with a quick stab to the heart. The remaining grunt managed to slash Law's left thigh, causing him to wince a little before turning his direction towards that grunt. There was nothing but pure anger in Law's eyes, which caused the grunt to slip up and hesitate a little. Marcel took advantage of this opportunity and slit the terrified grunt's neck with the tip of his katana, killing him instantly.

Law looked down at the body before looking at the knew addition to cuts that he has on his body, but then looked back up as he began to hear loud footsteps coming from behind.

5A secret passage? (TSK) Empty Re: A secret passage? (TSK) Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:05 pm

Bro

Pirates
Pirates

Bro
Marcel slowly turned around to see a huge, heavy set woman with a wicked grin on her face, licking her lips shortly after. "OH! New meat. I loooovveee me some new meat~" she said with a smirk and flirty tone, causing Law to cringe in the process. "Please...stop...." Marcel said plainly with a bit of a disgusted look on his face.

"Awww, what's wrong sugar? Can't handle all this thickness~?" she asked while gesturing around her body. Marcel simply closed his eyes and rested his free palm on his face, staying silent for a few seconds. "I'm going to kill you. Then I'm going to forget that any of this had ever happened." he said in a plain tone once again before opening his eyes. "Oh my, you can go ahead and try, babe, but I have to warn you. I am quite the freak." she said before charging at the samurai on all fours.

"Wait, wha-" before Law could even process any of this, He was run down by the vulgar woman, causing him to land on his back with her on top. "Mmmm~ I'm more of an all fours kind of gal, but I do know how to ride em~" the woman said as she straddled poor Law. His lower body was pinned down and wasn't able to move his limbs as well as dropping his katana in the process. He struggled desperately to get from this woman's grip, not because she was trying to kill him, but he was more afraid of what she had in mind.

Without any other option, Marcel head butt the woman as hard as he could, causing her to groan and get up in the process. "Hm? My apologize, I assumed that you liked it rough." Marcel said as he watched the woman rubbing her head in pain before cringing at his own response. "Oh trust me, sugar. I've taken on multiple people at the same time. I know rough." she said as she began to throw punches towards the cringing samurai who was still able to amazingly miss all of them, except for one good punch to the cheek, knocking one of his teeth out in the process.

Marcel looked down at the ground at his fallen tooth before looking up at the woman who had a sadistic grin on her face. Law smirked and quickly dashed at her, slashing his katana around her body, leaving it a bloody mess until she fell to the ground. Law then sat on top of her, looking into her eyes before saying, "Tell me. Have you ever gagged on a blade?" the woman quickly shook her head, causing Law to smirk once more before shoving the blade of his katana down her throat, causing her to choke up blood and die shortly after.

"Glad to have been your first."

-Exit-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum